Bob, Sue and Anita's Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her finger then slipped by, going deeper into her inner entrance. Feeling her warm dampness and slipped in, "MMmmm a secret pocket Sue, you're wet, your contraband has spilt out."

They kissed whilst Anita probed and encouraged the lubrication out to her clitoris, then teased it. "Mmmm you need to atone for your misdemeanours by improving your blow job skills, then I want to hear you scream again or it will be detention for you, you luscious little thing." Anita released her finger from Sue's purse lips and allowed Sue to drop back down.

"Oooo Miss Stephens please don't, I'll be a good little girl," Sue giggled as she held her half limp hose in her fingers to tease it back into life, then slipped it into her mouth. She worked hard to suck and tease it, Anita stroked her head through her wet hair, her shaft, like a needle on a gauge was indicating pressure was rising and stiffening nicely.

Sue alternated between plunging her mouth deep onto Anita sucking hard, to pulling out, leaving her cock's tip on her lips so she could lick and tease it, to releasing it, wanking it with her hand and sucking on her balls. Sue found this very erotic with them being in the shower, with the water splashing down off Anita onto her. Anita was rock hard and starting to moan at every sucking surge of Sue's lips.

"I think that is 10 out of 10. Now stand and lean forward, hands against the wall, spread those legs, I need to search that purse again," Anita commanded. Sue turned to face the wall, leaning forward placing both hands flat on the wall. Anita's hand reached from behind, between her thighs to hold her now soft bare bonnet, slipping her thumb between her lips, encouraging her hips back whilst pushed her other hand down on the small of her back. Sue was now arching backward, her legs spread and backside prone.

Sue moaned with pleasure, "Oh miss Stephens mmmMMMmmm."

Anita teased her trigger as she slipped her thumb out of Sue. She felt Anita getting into a lower position and the tip of her warm tool touched Sue's petal of pleasure. Anita slipped in smoothly, Sue shivered with excitement, thinking back to her gym teacher and the showers at school. "Fuck me miss Stephens, I've been a naughty girl and I deserve to be punished," Sue said, biting her lip.

Anita found this role-play a big turn on, so she started her short hard strokes again, driving up into Sue, leaning back slightly whilst holding Sue's hips. She loved watching her cheeks and small love handles ripple with each impact, watched Sue arch her head back, letting the water wash over her and down her back. "Yes you deserve your punishment, don't be late for gym again, you naughty girl," Anita admonished, stressing `naughty' with a sharp thrust into Sue and her hand slapping her bum.

"Oh, oh, oh, yessss, yesss, fuck me," Sue said, finding it erotic being shagged from behind in the shower and the role-play of imagining it to be her gym teacher. Anita then withdrew, disappointed and empty Sue turned only to have Anita push her tight into the corner. She lifted one of her legs up by an arm tucked under her knee, exposing her pussy and as Anita leaned into her, she felt her shaft re-enter her, exhaling a soft moan, "Mmmm Anita."

With her legs stretched apart, with her one thigh cocked high over Anita's arm, Anita was getting deeper with her thrusts. Anita and Sue were now kissing and looking at each other, seeing each other's ecstasy displayed on each other's faces. Sue could feel Anita's breasts squashing hard against hers with each drive upwards of Anita's hips.

Sue wrapped her high leg behind Anita, hung her arms around Anita's neck, and then lifted her remaining leg off the floor, wrapping it around Anita's back to lock her feet together behind her, Anita easily carrying her weight. Sue had now exposed an easy route for Anita's penetrations. To feel another woman's body pounding into hers was beyond her wildest dreams and she could feel her orgasm rising again.

"Fuck me miss, fuck me, oh, oh, oh, I love gym, I won't be late again, just fuuuuuckkkk me, I've been soooo naughty," Sue gasped. Feeling the sensation of water, and Anita's flesh against her take control, as she felt her orgasm building once more, "yes, yes, yes, fuck my cunt, fuck meeeee."

Anita's enjoyed watching Sue's climax building on her face and dirty talk, as she said the 'C' word Anita's own orgasm climaxed and she had to release it deep into Sue, who was building up to a crescendo.

" Fuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk Yeeaoooowww," Sue squealed as soon as she felt her orgasm climax with the warmth of Anita coming again. She squeezed her arms tighter around Anita, feeling her last upward thrust, loving the pressure of another's woman's body in the throes of a joint orgasm.

As they relaxed they kissed passionately, Anita withdrew from her and Sue released her legs to stand once again. Loosely coupled, Sue continued to brush her body against Anita, skin on skin, enjoying that female touch. Once again shower gel was applied and they washed each other with the odd giggle and kiss. Sue's mind raced again.

"Ummm, Anita, that was just the best sex ever, but what happens when you are with men, I mean anal sex? Do you have to clean yourself before? What if Bob wanted you to shag him?" Sue questioned.

Anita returned to her wash bag and retrieved an enema bulb, explained, and showed her how she used it, also explaining a shower wand. Sue asked what it felt like, so Anita quietly said the best way was to experience it, so she quietly demonstrated on Sue, getting her to hold the lukewarm water in until she sat on the loo to release, repeating until clear water was emerging.

They dried off and sat in the lounge wrapped in towels drinking cups of tea.

"Well, what now?" asked Anita?

"Well, we still have shopping time left and I think we need some lingerie, hopefully matching and we must meet up with Bob," Sue replied. "But I also need to work out how he is going to pay for cheating."

"Haven't we just levelled the playing field on that argument?" Anita asked.

"Oh yes, and it was the best thing ever, but he doesn't know that, does he?" Sue said with a wicked smile.

To Be Continued *******If you like it?

Readers it's great when you save my stories as your favourite.

But, if you follow me, then you will find out when I publish another story for you to enjoy.