Bob the Boilerman Pt. 02

Story Info
Sterling down as Gracie’s everyday pussy eating submissive.
4.7k words
4.57
5.7k
4
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think about orgasm denial?"

It's not a question an awful lot of men get asked over breakfast I bet. There again an awful lot of men aren't living with Gracie. Without waiting for a reply she went on, "I think I should be in control of that, don't you."

"Gracie my darling, you think you should be in control of the speed the world spins at."

"Quite right too, I'd speed it up slightly so we could have a three-day weekend." She was wearing her black silk Pyjamas and still had a chain she sometimes wears in bed on my "lucky nights" it is suspended from her nipple piercings. She was toying with the chain as we were talking.

"It's no good leaving things like that to you, is it? You are just a very bad boy. Look at you now, go on stand up and show it to me." My cock was at full attention. She knew that, that's why she was in her pyjamas playing with the nipple chain. "Look at you. I took every drop you had last night. Now you are just waiting for me to turn my back so you can run off to the toilet for a wank."

"Get on the Internet and get something ordered today. It's 25 with the Twase every day for you boy until I have that under lock and key." Despite her smile, I knew she meant it. In a way she was right. The woman had opened a door in my psyche. How did she know?

Half an hour later I ordered three steel chastity tubes off the Internet. It's amazing what eBay sells these days. The day after we took a train to Cardiff. Gracie had found a piercing parlour on the Internet. When I walked out I had both nipples pierced and three piercings in my cock.

Six weeks later again at breakfast. "Look what do you think of this." Gracie had a picture of a cunnilingus chair on her iPad.

"It looks, good love. I said but I can make a better one." She gave me a quizzical look. "I'll have to do it in the garage at my house."

"Why at your house?

"All my tools, timber and metal stock are there."

If you can make me a better chair than that why aren't they here? My garage is empty. Neither of my cars nor your car or truck is ever in there I still haven't seen these motorbikes and you need a hobby.

I can move my woodwork stuff in there but I've got a metalwork project planned and I need three-phase power for that.

"Kel."

"Yes, Gracie my love."

"I want you here, all the time, at my beck and call. You do know that?"

"Yes I do Gracie, I want to be here with you, for you."

"Kelvin, you are my man, my boy in the playroom, but my man every other minute of the day. You're my only man, ever. When I was a whore I had customers. You are my man and the only man who has ever cared for me. I want you to live here with me. To be honest I'd like you on a lead."

"I want to be here too love, I'll buy the lead if you want me on one. Going back to mine is like going to work."

"Can we get this free faze in here?"

"Three Phase darling. It's just a more powerful type of electricity. It depends on the electric company. You need to call them and ask."

"Can you do it?"

"No, you are the bill payer, it's your account. We can do it together though."

"Is that all?"

"Yes but if I do and I bring my tools the garage is mine. No mowers, no let me just keep my garden shredder in there for tonight. no cars, no bikes, just my workshop." She

"Yes yes yes." Gracie gave me a squeeze pulling my face into her cleavage and the key. My cock tried to grow but was defeated by Gracie's tube. I groaned, and she giggled and hugged me some more. I groaned again but god I was a happy man.

My cock is under her lock and key in one or other of these tubes every minute of the day unless she is using it. She now refers to it as "my dick". And it is and I'm still a happy man.

So we called. They had to get back to us, they did, we could get it for an awful lot of money. Gracie said yes, paid a deposit there and then and got the three months lead time reduced to three weeks. I went to make a start moving my tools and machines. The next morning Gracie had arranged to be a marker for a singles game at the club. I was just sitting in the kitchen drinking a coffee when the landline rang. Just for a change, It wasn't Microsoft India it wasn't a fake Amazon call. It was an Irish guy.

"Hi. I'm Liam, Forman of the street gang for the lecky company. We have a cancellation! Can we bring your job forward?"

"When to?"

"Now mate, we are sat outside."

"Ahh erm yes I suppose so."

"Where is your meter mate do you know?"

"Yeh, it's in the garage."

"What do you want the supply for? Some small engineering machine tools and a 3-phase plug for a welder."

"We can leave you today with a twin 60 amp plug 410 volt obviously and a distribution board. Apart from that, it's up to you to get a contractor in. Two two-phase plugs are all I need mate at present. Come on in, if you're in boots come round the back to the kitchen I'll get the kettle on.l

There was a "mouse" rope in an existing duct they pulled the cable by hand and then pulled a camera down to inspect it. The board on the wall was just big enough for their smallest distribution board and the two sockets. By the time Gracie got home from the club the job was done. They cleaned up after they finished and she hadn't lost a single blade of grass from her garden. I had nipped home for another load of tools. But had left a note on the table. It just said back soon, spot the difference!

"The difference," Gracie said as I walked into the kitchen, "is half the cake I made yesterday has gone! That must be 4 pieces even the way you cut it." She had been sitting at the table drinking a coffee but was now up making me one. "Aye love it was. One for me and one each for the three guys who did the work."

"What work?"

"The electrical work, we now have believe it or believe it not, three phase in the garage. Liam the Forman thinks you will get at least a half reduction from the estimate but it's up to accounts not him. He did say to play hardball from the off and ask to see the schedule of rates."

"What's that."

"It's the document they use to price contracts and we do have a contract where we can insist they uphold the terms. We can call if you like."

"I'm going to have to get your name put on everything aren't I."

"It would be good darling. It would make life easier."

The next day after one more trip with my poor old truck loaded to the gunnels and then all my woodworking tools loaded into their lockers in their new home I started work on a blatant rip-off of the cunnilingus chair I had seen on a lads visit to Amsterdam back in the day I was fit enough to play rugby

It was at the time a central display of the museum but I understand it's not there now. Previously I had brought a load of reclaimed oak I had bought when I lived in Surrey. It was an old winding double front stair from a demolished hospital. It must have looked like a stairway in a stately home in its day. That soon disappeared and it now rested on the timbers that would become my garage attic and store.

I'd built this chair a hundred times in my head. If I'd have had someone to sit in the top seat I'd have built it years ago. To be honest the original looked a little Heath Robinson to my eye. Something like this had to be strong sturdy and unbreakable. Well, the bottom seat and restraints need to look like they can truly hold a victim securely. The top set must be entirely different, well upholstered, supportive and comfortable but strong and sturdy as well. The original design as I remember it looked like it was one kitchen chair mounted on top and facing another. I thought all along if this were for a Pro Domme's playroom there would need to be some adjustment to suit her varying customers. My time in Gracie's smother box had taught me that not only did I love eating a juicy pussy but being forced to do it without any favour being returned was the biggest turn-on imaginable for me. Apart from one. That was being forced to lick and push my tongue into Gracie's arse. That was always preceded by a lengthy visit to our main bathroom so I pretty much knew it was coming. In the future, I planned to fit Gracie a bidet in the playroom/dungeon shower room to keep me guessing.

Back to business four very solid legs contained by a substantial frame. My seat had no comfort. In fact the opposite. It ended up after a few false starts looking like a bicycle saddle with a mounting point for an anal dildo.

Gracie had recently taken my anal cherry with a strapon. She was determined to find out what made me tick and make me tick as loudly as she could. With a seat like this, she could reach my bum with her huge variety of bottom-beating tools. Just to add a little encouragement if I started to flag.

Her seat however was generous and well-padded in soft black chamois leather. As much deep buttoned cushioning as the length of my neck allowed and supported by an oak frame. The back of her chair was upholstered to match the seat.

A swing-out ladder with a small platform that allowed her to turn and then sit over my head using her upholstered armrests for balance and controlled descent onto my face. It featured an adjustable anti-bite hook similar to the one on her smother box.

Unnecessary for me her victim of choice. But this is all about imagery. Also an adjustable support for a simple head harness to lock my head in the position she required.

I had it finished sanded to perfection, stained and the leather dyed black and dried within a week. Getting down the cramped cellar steps to the dungeon was very problematic. Besides, I didn't have a key, and Gracie insisted on keeping that. So I got it upstairs and placed it in the corner of our bedroom where I didn't have to move a thing to get it in.

I had waited until she had a singles match on. Before I moved the chair. It was a bit of a bugger to move about but I could hardly ask a neighbour for a hand. I managed to have a coffee and a rest before I got everything ready.

We had according to Gracie, bedroom sex and spanking sex. When she got home she had won the game. She was always ready to have her fanny eaten after a win. Winning turns her on.

I asked her to bare with me and dress for spanking sex and then come to the bedroom, She looked puzzled but agreed. I had made the restraint system in the bottom chair pretty escape-proof. It was just made to fit me so wooden stocks for feet, wrist and arm restraints were a snug fit.

I fastened my feet in the stocks. There were toe straps just for show. I fastened them. A waist and chest strap, I fastened both. I fastened the head restraint strap, I had previously set the support at the angle I thought best.

Then both arm stocks, the right wrist stock as soon as I placed my left wrist in its stock in the retaining hole and pushed down it would latch into place like a slam-shut Yale lock. It didn't need a key to open it, just a leaver to be lifted. That leaver was well out of my reach.

Then, I waited.

And waited.

The bedroom door opened to reveal Gracie in a black shiny PVC catsuit. It had, like everything from Gracie's cellar dressing room that I'd seen so far a neckline designed to sow off those beautiful boobs.

It dropped just enough to see the new gold nipple chain I had bought her. It was stretchy enough to see the outlines of her nipple rings.

Oh my my my. What have we here? Is it a new toy just for Gracie? Grace had started to keep a few toys in the bedroom. Crops, cuffs, nipple clamps and weights. She had bought a ball gag with a dildo attached. She rode my face with it.

I could not lap her juice but I could smell her scent. God that was frustrating. When she wasn't using my cock it was inevitably under her lock and key. When I wore the mouth dildo she removed my cock tube and replaced it immediately with one of the KTB-type tubes she kept locked in a chest with the other toys in our bedroom.

She examined the chair. This my dear slave is magnificent. I think I need to adjust your restraint before I put it, and you to good use. I knew where this was going. To be honest part of me hoped it would. In no time at all my cock tube was off and the most vicious of the KTBs were being fitted.

Despite part of me wanting it, part of me defiantly did not. This thing Gracie had delighted in showing me before pulling my cock into it, hurt like a bitch. I figured I'd be in here for some time. Within seconds I was pleading with her to take it off, she hadn't even climbed into her position yet.

No boy, I think you will probably always wear a KTB of some sort while you are just a part of my new toy, get used to it you made this for me, didn't you? Yes, Mistress Grace. You and this chair may well relegate my smother box to my second favourite toy. Ohh, that's disappointing. I think I will have to spank you for that.

She said that looking straight into my eyes. Twenty-five with the Twase then before you are allowed to cum again. No Gracie no, please. I realised my mistake as soon as it was out of my mouth. Ok, she giggled. Fifty it is then! Happy with that. Yes, Gracie. You don't sound convinced Yes thank you, Gracie. Thank you thank you thank you.

That's better slave boy. When I give you anything I expect thanks. I shouldn't have to ask, should I? Gracie was tickling my balls and my belly while this conversation was going on. My cock had grown into the spikes. I was somewhere between heaven and hell, moving very slowly. I just hoped it was towards heaven.

Change of rules. From now on you use my title when you are part of my new throne. Yes, Mistress Gracie. Oh, what a good boy you can be when you try hard for me. She gave my balls a none-too-gentle squeeze, I squealed. Then she fastened the gag in place.

Gracie looked into my eyes. I know she reads me through my eyes. Not too sure how but she does, like an open book. You poor poor bastard Kel. Fancy falling in love with a spiteful nasty bitch like me. She leant forward and kissed the exposed ball of the gag where the dildo screws in. Do you know what darling? I'm never going to let you go. My heart sang.

She screwed the dildo into position loosened the head restraint support, then swung out the steps and did up the wheel head bolt that locked them in position. Then climbed them to mount the dildo. On her way up she dropped the zip that held the stretchy catsuit over her arse and fanny. Wiped her fingers through her fanny lips. Her juice glistened on her fingers. You do this to me.

She carefully positioned the dildo and then slowly slid down it. Pulled my head into her, my nose just lightly brushing her clitoris then tightened the wheel nut to lock my head exactly where she wanted it.

She made minuscule movements at first and I could feel her clenching and relaxing her fanny muscles on the dildo. As her first climax approached her movements became longer and stronger. I could not move my head a millimetre Gracie could move her bum quite a bit.

As she came I thought she had broken my nose she pushed so hard against it. She slumped over me and if not for the handrail on the ladder she may have gone over the top.

Later when she told me I realised I should have padded that as well. She just laughed and said I've got plenty of padding, just in the right place for that. Don't change a thing.

When she recovered she stood, her juice was everywhere as I had been unable to lick it up. I was expecting her to unbuckle the gag and remove it. She didn't. She wiped as much juice as she could around her brownie then impaled her arse on the dildo as she sank to engulf it. Her bum cheeks completely sealed my lips to the ball gag and she parted her fanny lips to cover my nose.

When she squeezed her thighs around my ears I could hardly breathe. I could not hear or see at all. I could feel her shaking with laughter though. The little air I could get was heavily scented with her natural perfume but it wasn't enough to sustain my consciousness. I was so worked up that I came despite the KTB. As I did I blacked out.

I'm sorry I'm sorry come back please come back. I could hear Gracie crying but she was a long way away. When I came round she was trying to get me out of the chair but didn't realise how the left-hand wrist restraint worked.

She was hugging me and kissing me. I'm sorry I'm sorry I could feel you breathing I thought you were breathing. I'm sorry Kel I'm so sorry.

I'm OK love I'm OK. She was having a big boo-hoo. There's a lever under the chair arm, just lift it. My head feet waist and chest were already free she pulled the drop pins that held my other wrist and elbows and she physically hauled me out of the bottom chair.

Despite the KTB I had cum at the moment I passed out. I think it pushed me over the edge. After Gracie pulled me out of the chair she made me lie on the bed. She disappeared for a second or two and came back with a towel and face cloth and began cleaning my cum up.

I was worried now. This was the first time since we first had sex of any kind that if I spilt my cum I didn't have to lick it up myself. Gracie darling. Please stop fussing. She ripped the catsuit off tearing it to shreds. It must have been hell to put on there were clouds of talc everywhere.

She climbed on the bed with me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. I could feel her heart beating it was ridiculously fast. As she held me she started to calm down. I'm such a fucking selfish bitch she said looking anywhere but into my eyes. Look at me, Gracie. No, I can't. Look at me.

I held her chin and tilted her head so her gaze met mine. I can't, I may see something I don't want to see. I hurt you! Gracie darling, you fucking hurt me every time we make love, I always want more don't I. You didn't make me a pain slut, I was always one, I just didn't know.

Even here in the bedroom you can't resist pinching a nipple or squeezing my nuts. You love it and SO DO I. I came as I blacked out, I fucking loved it. I'm OK and I want you to do it again to me. I know people have died doing that. I didn't come close love.

Gracie was still trying to be inconsolable. Yes you did she said, I had to give you mouth-to-mouth! Gracie if you think that was mouth-to-mouth you have a lot to learn about first aid. You didn't even clear my airway. I came round, I could hear you all the time. You didn't leave me, you looked after me. Fuck sake woman. I love you. Your a crazy mad bitch but I love you, I just fucking love you.

Gracie, what. I've got an incredible hard-on. Ohh fucking hell just look at it she said. I hope you do more than look at it, it's so hard it hurts. Gracie rode my cock to three shattering orgasms for both of us. I was still hard.

She was getting sore, she reached for the KY jelly, lubed me up and tucked it up her bum. We both came again. She sat on my legs and gave me a wank, I came but nothing came out. If it doesn't go down of its own accord I'm going to whip it. She had a fearsome little cock whip. A cat o nine tails with metal tips. I'd been threatened with it before but she had never used it on me.

It didn't take Gracie to get back to her best bad self. Moments later I had my wrists cuffed to the bed headboard and my feet to the tailboard. I've got a surprise for you today as well she said. She climbed back on and sat on my legs again. She was stark naked with just her rings and chain. I was puzzled though, no key!

My cock was standing to attention with a mind of its own. Gracie just smiled sweetly and said Dungeon rules darling. Then brought the cock whip across my cock. Fuck me! Count, she commanded and thank me. Count and thank said, Gracie.

Punctuating every word with a lash. Sorry Mistress Gracie. Then with another sweet smile brought the whip across my cock again.

One. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Two. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Three. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

12