Bob the Boilerman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Five. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Six, Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Seven. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Eight. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Nine. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Ten. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Eleven. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

My cock eventually responded to the pain and receded.

"See we can do it, let's try again." She took my poor sore angry looking whipped cock in her mouth and soon had me hard again.

"Oh, let's do this again she said with obvious delight in her voice."

One. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Two. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Three. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Four. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Five. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Six, Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Seven. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Eight. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Nine. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

"Only nine that time she said with a pout. Again."

Her mouth soon had me hard and straining again

Count

One. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Two. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Three. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Four. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Five. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Six, Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Seven. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Eight. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Nine. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Ten. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Eleven. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Twelve. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Thirteen. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

"Ohh better." This time she got me hard with her hand.

One. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Two. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Three. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Four. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Five. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Six, Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Seven. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Eight. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Nine. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

At nine she stopped, I was still hard. This is fun. I like this. She took me in her mouth again. Her breath and saliva on my cock felt incredible.

Count

One. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Two. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Three. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Four. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

Five. Thank you, Mistress Gracie.

On the sixth, I exploded all over her tits. It was the thickest stringiest cum I'd produced since I was a teenager. What didn't splash on her tits where she aimed it she scoped up and spread it on them. I knew where this was coming from. She leant forward offering me her boobs. I licked them clean of every drop. "Now, your present. Look what postie brought." She held up a Deutsche Post packing box. "I think he opened it for a peep. He is such a gossip, If he did the entire village will know by now."

Then she pulled from the box a bright shiny new male chastity belt. "Look it has two tubes. I wonder why. Look Kel my darling this one has lots of nice sharp spikes to help you control yourself. You need help controlling yourself when I'm not here don't you? DONT YOU?"

"Yes, Mistress Grace."

"The other is very smooth inside. I think it's got a silicon liner. Do you think it may be as soft and smooth as the inside of my Fanny? Look your little Willy goes in the spikey one easily. Oh, but it is looking a little sore. I bet you've been wanking again you naughty boy. Never mind this will stop your old dirty habits." Gracie grabbed my sore ravaged cock. Tugging on it she ordered me to "lift your bum boy"! She slid the back of the belt under me. Then she pulled my poor battered soft and very flaccid cock into the tube.

"I know you cannot see but it has a clip here. If I clip your PA to it it can never pull out without the belt being unlocked. It's a very clever design." She pulled the front shield over my crotch. I couldn't see anything at all but after two ominous clicks then a louder third she sat up with a huge grin on her face and whilst springing one of her nipple rings open with her ball closure ring pliers, she slipped what she assured me was the only key this lock could ever have onto her chain, and closed the ring again. Gracie took delight in telling me.

"For ten pounds more I could have ordered another key but as long as I keep this safe I don't need two, do I? Do I?"

"No Mistress Grace."

Just when I think my ordeal is over she pats the front shield of my belt and says a month, to begin with, I think!

"Yes, Mistress Grace."

"Oh and if I remember correctly I ordered you not to cum again until I had given you 50 with my best twase. You did, even though I tried to help you with the KTB. That's a hundred now boy. I am getting mighty tired of your lack of manners. Two hundred between now and the next time that belt comes off."

"Yes, thank you, Mistress Grace."

"That's better boy."

12