Bob the Boilerman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later Mike, Nan a guy called Ioan who played drums and his wife who played piano and sang came over and did a little sound check. Mike loved to play his Cajun accordion so he wanted to rope me in for a song or two so we rehearsed a couple of other zydeco song for the night. I've got a big old British studiomaster mixing deck. It could lift the roof off our little clubhouse. Mike wanted to buy it off me, sadly for him it wasn't for sale. I'd be playing a few of the seventeen thousand 40s, 50s and 60s tracks I have on my computer for a couple of hours as well, what could possibly go wrong.

180 people turned up. That's what. Some cheeky little twat in town had forged 30 tickets and sold them for a tenner apiece. They were very good but he used crap ink.

Charlie worked out what was happening. He found they smudged if you wiped them with a damp sponge. I found out who it was. There ain't too many secrets in our village. It didn't take much to terrorise the little bastard into giving us the money he hadn't spent.

There was no real harm done but we numbered all the tickets for future dances and embossed them with a little hand press we had.

I was ogling Gracie's superb tits over my breakfast coffee.

Gracie was opening a letter, handwritten, a bit of a rarity for both of us.

Ohh Kel, this is interesting, you know I told you I occasionally get invites to demonstrate Japanese Rope Bondage.

Yes, love.

Well, I'm being asked again. By a very good friend, she used to be one of my girls but she ran off with one of my best customers.

"Didn't you get miffed about that?"

No Silly. Customers are ten a penny. Friends are priceless. The last time I saw them they were as happy as I am now.

Sometimes, just for a second or two, the mask slips and she has to ask me if I do love her. There is a little shadow of sadness there. I don't know what it is. I know what it isn't. It isn't her past life as a professional dominatrix. It isn't the early life she ran away from. Gracie is complicated, one day she will tell me. I'll wait and be here for her when that happens. Meanwhile, at times like this, I give her one of my very best hugs and tell her I love her very much.

It looks as though you are going to give your first public performance baby.

No Gracie. I can't do that.

Come here and kiss mummy's boobies baby.

But Gracie. I don't know what to do.

Kel, I've tied you up a dozen times. What exactly do you do after the first four ropes are on you, absolutely fuck all, that's what.

Well, that was another argument I lost.

"When is it Gracie. 6 weeks, the week after my birthday. Oh, that's convenient."

"What is."

"Never you mind"

Six weeks later

"Grace Darling. How are you, I thought you had retired"

"I have Max, I have, completely. No prodomme stuff at all now."

"Whoever is this than, obviously a man, oh, very obviously a man.

This is baby, Max. He is mine, every bit. I'm still trying to train him but he is not doing well. Just look at his bottom. I was hoping to see Kevin. I've got a little problem that requires his special talents. He is showing far too much interest in the pony girls.

"He is here somewhere with his delightful little wife."

Gracie had told me this would be way above our level, but I'd agreed to come for the party, not just the demo. It was dungeon rules all the time we were here so Mistress Gracie was right, whatever she said was right. If she said the moon was made of green cheese I'd be passing crackers around today.

Dungeon rules were not enforced by the thought police, though I think Gracie is working on that one. It wasn't the pony-girls tits that were making me horny. I was wondering if human pony gear came in my size. Fuck, that thought was horny.

This wasn't so much a party as a sex fair. It was staged by half a dozen or so people from what I can only describe as the alternative community. Kevin was one of them. I fancy I can make pretty much anything from metal. This guy however is an artist.

He is on a different level from me. Being an engineer of sorts myself I can see the work that goes into everything he makes. Take this wicked bastard thing Gracie has locked on my cock now.

It is basically a sounding rod. In itself, it's not a huge problem. Its main component, the sounding rod is inserted by my ever-loving but cruel bitch of a fiancée, her words, not mine, it is long, at first, I considered it frighteningly long.

Gracie has much more idea of male, and female, anatomy than I do. After the canning episode, Gracie got a little testy with me because she couldn't spank me for two weeks. Gracie does like to get me over her knee every night before we go to bed to pay off the day's reckoning.

There is always something though I often don't remember exactly what I did wrong that day. Gracie is always right so it must be my memory at fault. She loves me to argue, I never win, and the punishment is doubled.

For the two weeks, my bum was off limits, Gracie introduced me to sounding. What I didn't realise was, the scheming bitch was measuring me up for this and something I still don't know about other than we are picking up whatever it is today.

As we approached Kevin's area a tiny little thing, no bigger than a healthy 12 year old detached herself from the crowd and flew into Gracie's arms. The tiny little thing turned out to be Kay, the wife of the proprietor.

How she and Gracie managed to get close enough to Kiss is still a puzzle to me. The two of them together have more udder than an entire herd of Frisian cows. Put them both in a corset or an uplift bra and they both look like a dead heat in a zeppelin race.

I'm so glad Gracie can't read my mind, she has an unerring knack for knowing what's going on in my sewer as she calls it. Thank God reading my thoughts still eludes her though.

A guy walked over to me and said I guess you must be the man who melted the ice queen's heart then, I'm Kevin. He offered me his hand and we shook. I know you I said. At least I know I've met you before. It's a small world at times. Kevin used to play rugby, I played rugby and we both originated in the same part of the world.

"It's Kelvin isn't it?"

"Only my mum called me Kelvin. The rest of the world calls me Kel."

"I answer to almost anything but most close friends from Rugby days call me Vinny."

"That's it, you played for Rotherham, and Wath Hornets on Sunday.

"Aye, sorry though I can't place you."

"You should. I played for Cudworth on Sundays"

"And the black bastards on Saturday" Kev butted in. How could I forget, you broke my nose."

"You had kneed me in the face." I replied laughing."

We both played hooker and we had crossed swards several times.

"You got the county shirt I hear," I said.

"Only because you joined the army".

I don't know about that buddy" I replied. Truth was, we were both pretty good in our day.

"Ohh great days mate." Great days. Are you watching the international this afternoon Kel?"

"Can't mate, I'm Gracie's glamorous assistant in today's rope a dope demo."

"Do you want to?"

"No! But there is only one person In the world who could excuse me from doing it. You seem to call her the Ice Queen."

"So that's a yes then."

"Yeh mate, that's a yes."

Kev grinned. "Watch this space, watch a master at work buddy, I was taught by the best! Kay you little slut. Try and tear yourself away from your Lezzy lover I need to talk to her." He turned to Gracie.

"Gracie there's a problem with the toy. Your measurements don't work love, you have something wrong. I need him for a couple of hours. I'm stuck till 2 I'll need him then if you want it on time."

"You can't have him. I need him for my demo."

"It's your choice sweet cheeks. But you have something wrong here, I either make something I know won't work, you know I won't do that, it's very bad for my rep, we may have a row if you chose that one and neither of us want that. So, you get it late, or the only real alternative is you let me have him, the choice is your's Grace."

Gracie was obviously very upset. Very upset until

"I could be your model squeaked Kay."

"Ohh you are such a big tart," said Kev.

"Ohh Please Kevin can I, and anyway, she is my best friend it's just platonic." Said Kay.

"Platonic my arse. You've always had the hots for her haven't you?"

Kay looked hurt. Gracie told me later that Kay had an attraction to her. There is defiantly one on my side, how could there not be, if I ever got my hands on her I'd cover her in chocolate and eat her slowly.

She is devoted to Kevin though so very much off-limits unless he approves. Kevin had managed to first distance Kay from a very abusive parent. Kay's mum was extremely jealous of her daughter's stunning looks.

Also of the attention, her father had lavished on her when he was alive. Now Kevin has made a separation Kay saw her mother for what she was and would have no more to do with her.

Gracie didn't know for sure, but she suspected Kay's father had committed suicide and his bitch of a wife had been a big factor in that. He died when Kay was young, her mother had to have someone to blame, or accept her own responsibility. That was never going to happen so she lay the blame at Kay's door.

As a consequence of all this Kevin could do no wrong in Kay's eyes. Add to that the very obvious fact that Kevin absolutely adores Kay and as we say in South Yorkshire he worships the pot she pisses in. This was a mirage made in heaven. Admittedly in a side room with whips chains and lots of leather, but never the less one hundred per cent made in heaven.

Ohh little dolly. Said Gracie, the wicked evil man is teasing you. Come with me. I will take good care of you and make sure you come to no harm. Come to mama little one. As they walked away Gracie had her arm around Kay's tiny corseted waist she turned round and gave us a huge theatrical wink.

"Your poor little dolly just put her head in the lion's mouth mate," I said to Kev as the two girls walked away.

"No, not at all. Grace isn't a lioness buddy. She is a pussycat, feckin long sharp claws but a pussycat. Grace is one of the two people Kay trusts, no prizes for guessing the other. To be honest mate, we owe our marriage to your woman, to me," he said looking me in the eye, "that is everything."

Kevin went on to explain, "We very nearly didn't get started, I was at my wit's end. Firstly if I were to tell you her mother is pure evil I would be bigging her up, We weren't married then but we had at the time been living together for four months.

She was so shy about her size I hadn't even seen her naked in that time. Her mum who in incidentally is a fat ugly cow with an even uglier mind and personality. Had body shamed my little sex dolly into believing she looked like a child and no man could ever want her. Do you believe that, she really believed no man would want her?"

Kev continued his story. "In StNeots where we live, there was a pub, The Rabbit. It's closed down now, it was on its way down the tubes back then. The landlord would let the upstairs function room out for free, pretty much to anyone who wanted it. At the time I was doing anything I could set my hands so I was buying the house we lived in then and needed cash.

I had done a bit of work for this South African bird. She was a bit of an old boiler and put herself about. I wasn't getting very much at all from Kay so when she came on to me I jumped in with both feet and bedded it. One day she asked me to spank her, and I did, I loved making the girl squeal.

A week or so later Kay wound me up again so much so that instead of walking out and going to the pub to get pissed, I was doing a lot of that at the time, I grabbed her by the hair, ripped her feckin stupid baggy kaftan dress off her and her British home stores draws and I turned her arse red. Then, the silly tart couldn't get enough. When she finished with me that evening my tank gauge was reading empty.

Things were a little different after that. Not by much, one of us had to provoke a row before we could have sex, it was an antagonistic situation. I didn't have a fuckin clue about being a Dom. Your Grace changed that, the Saffer tart had by this time found herself a man. He is a tattoo artist and body piercer. They went to the landlord at the Rabbit and got the function room to hold a munch in. The second time I went I managed to persuade Kay to come.

A few demos were going on. One of them was Grace doing her Shibari demo. She asked for a volunteer, Kay was there like a fly on shit. Grace had her bound to a bamboo StAndrews cross showing her pussy to the world and then just to show the possibilities gave her a very gentle licking with a paddle. The mucky little tart came. On that cross, she was shaking like a leaf and leaking like a broken tap. After a round of applause Grace took my hand, lead me over to her and said I think your delightful little sub needs her master's attention, pulled a curtain around us and whispered to me eat her, don't make her sticky, you two owe me some photos. You can ruin it later.

After, I bought Grace a coffee in Neros in StNeots. She took us on after hearing Kay's life story. Funny, isn't it? The two girls, have similar backgrounds, but different sexual preferences. That's when I discovered the real Grace. Lioness my arse, she is a pussycat!"

"Fuck it we are missing the rugby, follow me, we have a decent telly in our camper van out the back. So how did you melt the Ice Queen's Heart." Kevin asked as we walked to his van.

"Err it's a bit of a contrast as to why we are here but I fixed her boiler and saved her giving a cowboy plumber five thou."

"That didn't do it, buddy. She doesn't give two fucks about money."

"She thinks I'm honest cos I just charged her for a call-out and didn't add on a small fortune for non-existent but essential replacement parts."

"I doubt it was that either. That maybe got you a second glance. Do you know she has turned down very rich men flat? Kay once told me your Gracie likes to take men to heaven and then drop them off at hell's back door."

"Didn't know about turning anyone down. I thought I just blundered into her life at the right time."

"She told Kay about the cane episode."

"Oh. I feel a bit of a twat about that."

"If you mean a stupid twat, so you should. Listen, mate, Grace was one of the most famous Pro Dommes on the planet. She literally has entertained princes in her studio. I have met quite a few of her ex-customers, one thing in common, all stinking ditch. Not one of them got anywhere near the inside of her knickers."

You, from what I can make out from what Kay tells me haven't melted the ice surrounding her heart you fuckin vaporised it. You seem to have got yourself a get-out-of-jail-free card, I wouldn't bank on it being a lifetime thing. The last time I played monopoly it was a single use and then you paid dearly.

Anyway, we still haven't figured out how you did it. If I don't get back with the skinny truth Kay will be a very upset little dolly and upset little dollies won't play properly."

"I thought you were the governor, tell her to play."

"You don't understand this yet, do you? The Dom sets the rules of play but it is the sub's playground."

"Then how come she nearly killed me with that bastard cane."

You look pretty healthy for a man who was nearly killed, last month mate. Had she said you couldn't take it."

"Yes"

"Then you disobeyed the rules. The sub asks for a scenario to be played, the Dom sets the rules for that scenario. It's pretty simple really. It has to be that way or it gets abusive. It's a funny game really, we don't want this abuse getting abusive now do we?"

The rugby was total shite. I hate this new coach we have, he plays such a boring negative game and though I love English Rugby, I love the game more. I expect to see a spectacular game between the best of two nations.

Kevin and I just talked. He wouldn't tell me about this mystery toy, he just said I love it and hate it in equal measure. Quite worryingly he said Grace would just love it, then he laughed at me.

Don't worry buddy. Your short-term gains are always going to end in pain. Your long-term benefits are, to be honest, whatever you want but only in the order Mistress G decides you can have them.

This is shit, said Kev, pointing at the TV. Let's go see exactly how my poor little sex dolly is suffering at the hands of your merciless Lioness.

I had made a frame to support one of the 4-inch bamboo logs Gracie liked to use to suspend me. When we got there poor little Kay was hanging from this.

Her arms were held behind her and raised. That alone looked painful she had an intricate rope harness holding her superb tits. It was tight enough just to make them bulge and two pairs of thin bamboo stalks tied together top and bottom and trapping her very swollen nipples.

Gracie had fashioned what looked like a strict under-bust corset just from rope. Woven into the back of that was a twin rope that originated on the bamboo log above Kay. It then passed down to form a crotch rope. This appeared to be supporting Kay's weight.

That rope held in position what appeared to be a dildo made of knotted rope that disappeared up Kay's bum. God, Kay and Gracie only knew how far it went up the poor girl's bum. The ropes split and we're firmly knotted around the stub of the dildo and then rejoined in a knot over Kay's clit.

That forced her fanny lips through the hole in a very indecent manner. Kay's knees were bent fully, I thought she is a very supple girl. Then her ankles were pulled back to her thighs where more ropes crisscrossed down to each knee.

Then I saw something that nearly sat me on my arse in surprise. Alison was walking around with two of Gracie's Cannon cameras, flashes and all taking photo after photo. She saw me when I saw her and shot me a huge shit-eating grin.

Pointed at Kay and mouthed should be you. Kevin was nearly crying with laughter at my reaction to all this. Back to the poor girl hanging in the middle of all these people. The crotch ropes then continued up to the other end of the bamboo log and were tied off on the frame I made.

Gracie was just in the process of untying the twin rope. She looped it over the frame and then back through the loop she had made in them previously. Gracie spoke to the crowd. "This ladies is how you lift the lumbering oaf you married."

She quickly turned the continuation of the crotch rope over the frame twice. Then pulling on the twin rope Kay's bum rose. She had made a rudimentary pulley system. Gracie continued her speech. "As you can see the way the rope is looped I am lifting half my little captive here but she is also supported at her head end so I am lifting a just quarter of her body weight." When Gracie had Kay's torso horizontal. She tied her off.

So now this little slut is mine to do whatever I want with, what I want is a nice satisfying rosy glow from these two apples. Kevin flashed Gracie a twin thumbs up, she is going to love this. I heard a muffled, "please mistress mercy please mercy."

It fell on Gracie's def ears. Gracie feigned mock surprise at finding a simple leather paddle inside the hollow framework of the support frame I had made for her. I didn't put it there, not even sure I knew of its existence.

Gracie was not quite finished with her rope work yet though. One last 12 ft length was looped into Kay's knee block binding. That was looped around the base cross member of my frame and poor Kay's knees were pulled down tightening her lovely little bottom even more.

"There is something about a nice pretty bottom that just compels you to spank it isn't there ladies and Gentlemen." Gracie had the attention of everyone in the room now. She was leading up to her finale, she landed a dozen very rapid spanks to Kay's defenceless bottom.