Bob the Boilerman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay squealed in protest. Gracie strutted around to Kay's head, pulled her head up by the ponytail of her blond hair and gave her a deep sensuous kiss. "Ladies and Gentlemen, don't let the squealing fool you. This slut has cum three times already in this demonstration. I didn't give her permission! Did you give her permission Master K," she called over to Kevin. "No, I did not," he replied. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's your day, it's your decision. What do I do?

"Beat her beat her beat her" the crowd chanted. I think Kay came again at that point. Everyone in the room could see her arousal her juice was coating her bare puss and the rope that framed it.

Gracie went back to the business end. Dipped her finger into Kay's puss and licked it. "Mmmm fresh submissive, cooked to perfection." She then licked Kay's slit, bottom to top, Kay defiantly came again at that point.

As the crowd continued to chant "beat her beat her" Gracie did exactly that. I'm not sure how many the poor girl got but she had settled into a continuous orgasm. Gracie started to play with the girl's pussy. Then started wiping her juice into her arsehole.

I hadn't seen the going of the rope dildo. Grace was performing magic tricks while doing this stuff. Kay was doing her best to buck and strain against the rope, it got her nowhere. Eventually, she peaked. When she did she screamed.

Somewhere along the line of events, Gracie had swapped the paddle for a pair of her ever-ready plaster scissors. As soon as Kev saw them he dragged me over to the frame. "Come on mate, we need to help a bit here."

Gracie was shouting above the pandemonium of cheering and clapping "YOU BE FUCKING CAREFUL WITH HER." Behind a curtain stood my fishing bed with a couple of fleece blankets and a few small bottles of water.

Some poor bugger stooped to pick up one of the bottles and collected a nice red mark on his arse from Gracie. "Leave that alone you bastard." All in her best Glasgow accent. Kay wanted to get up, but Gracie said no and Kevin easily held his little wife on the reclined bed. You can get up when you stop shaking and have drunk two of these, said Gracie. Kevin gave her one of the little bottles. Gracie sat on the frame of the bed and pulled Kay into a hug and kissed her again. You were wonderful little one. Thank you, Mistress Grace.

"I don't see any dungeon!"

"Thank you, Grace."

"That's better, I'll let that one slide, don't make a habit of it!"

When Gracie was happy Kay was drinking and doing as she was told she whispered in my ear "I need to sit on your cock and I need it now." Kevin must have heard her, it wasn't the quietest whisper ever he tossed me the key to his motorhome. "I'll be looking after this one for an hour or more mate. Knock yourselves out."

Kevin's motorhome is not quite a Winnebago but it ain't small. The main bed is a permanent affair. It being Kevin and Kay's he has fitted restraints to the bed. For about five seconds Gracie tried to buckle cuffs hand-made for Kay to my wrists and ankles. It was never going to happen. As I'm getting on for a foot and a half taller than Kevin's little sex dolly Gracie managed to tie the ankle restraint ropes around my ankles and found two dressing gown belts to extend the wrist restraints. Where there's a will there's a way. I'd had an erection since I started watching Gracie working on Kay. Gracie had my pants off before she tied me to the bed. "This is no good to me," she said slapping it. "You won't last a minute." I was unsurprisingly eating pussy within seconds. What was surprising was Gracie had my cock halfway down her throat at the same time. As usual, when it came to all things carnal she was right. I shot my bolt easily within a minute

Again, very unusually she swallowed the lot and without taking my cock from her mouth teased rather than sucked me back to a full erection.

As soon as she was satisfied I'd last she turned around and impaled herself on my best mate. She looked at me and giggled. "You have to marry me now." She had my cum stuck to her face. She licked off every bit she could reach. Wiped the rest off with her fingers and then sucked them clean.

Ohh yes please love. Tomorrow if you want. Despite having just cum I was again thinking of Geoff Boycott's batting averages to ward off the inevitable.

Gracie could see I was close, "Don't you fucking dare, if you cum before I do I'll be wearing your plumbs for earrings you bastard." I didn't, but not by much. She still wasn't best pleased, but when I remained as stiff as a ramrod she grinned at me. "Oh, you are a good boy" she settled into a slow steady rhythm. Just as Gracie was starting to crest again there was a knock on the camper door. Who the fuck is that shouted Gracie. It's Maxine said the voice from earlier this afternoon. I have only just found you. "Fuck off Maxine. I've got his cock battering my kidneys and if you fuck up this orgasm for me I'll strangle you, you fucking bitch."

"I've got to pay you." said Maxine."

"I told you I don't do it for or, Orr. arghhhhh, Gracie screamed I pumped into her again and she collapsed on top of me.

Maxine was obviously on a mission. Banging on the door again. I've got the usual fee for you, you have to take it.

Gracie crawled off me. Went to the door dressed in her corset, a laddered stocking with one shoe on and one fuck knows where and her very ample tits out.

"Max you stupid tart. I've just been fucked bandy by a man with a Python posing as his cock. I've cum three times. His cum is dripping out of my twat. I've left him tied to the bed I'm deeply in love with him and he is still game for more. How interested do you think I am in pocketing a hundred and fifty quid?

Now be a good girl, fuck off and give it to Doctor Bernardo or some other worthy cause. I've got a lovely big cock to suck, I'm confidently expecting I'll get another load out of it and I want it in my snatch when he delivers."

This time Gracie was wrong. By the time she got back to me, I was already hard again. I was just hoping Kev wasn't wanting his camper back in the next hour.

When Gracie had her fill of my special lady-calming tool she untied me, I got dressed and we went to the car to get our case so Gracie could dress appropriately for the hotel I had booked. Inside there were very few people left. Kev's stand was untouched. When we spotted them Kay was curled up in Kev's lap. She looked like a little girl with her dad. Allison was taking more photos of her and Kev.

Haven't you got enough yet I said as I crept up behind her? She nearly jumped out of her skin. Allison is unflappable and despite me calling her a scheming manipulative bitch she is defiantly one of the good guys. One of the best, and to be honest so is her old man Charlie.

How could I have had enough of her? Jesus Christ man, she is beyond beautiful. I've got some fantastic shots of the two of you Allison said to Gracie. I think Tina will be over the moon with them."

"Who is Tina?"

"Tina is a friend of ours Kel," said Gracie.

"She is reopening a club we used to use. We are going to be going again now she has got rid of the rat" said Allison.

I was obviously showing some of the confusion I was feeling.

"I'll explain later darling," said Gracie. "It's very complicated"

"It's always complicated with you two I replied."

"Are you and Charlie in the hotel I told you about?" Said Gracie.

"I take it you ain't read your email Disgrace my darling. We were, we're not now and neither are you. Said Allison. It burned down last night. Charlie is trying to find us somewhere now but it doesn't look good."

"Well I'm going to talk to them then said, Gracie."

"And what, exactly, are you going to say Disgrace? Unburn it immediately! Won't work, not even for an Ice Queen."

"Do you think Charlie will find anything?"

"In a word, no fucking chance. Well OK three words if you are going to knit pick"

"Oh Shit, shit, shit, fucking shit said Grace. Phone him and tell him to go to the house Allison darling. I'll phone Lorna, tell her your coming and I'm following"

"I'm going to be a while, Allison. I've got some explaining to do"

"So who is Lorna?"

"Ahh, yes, Lorna! Lorna is my daughter, well as close as I will ever get"

"How close."

"As close as I was to Stella."

"Oh, Kel. I meant to tell you, I wanted to tell you, I should have done but there was so much early on I didn't want to scare you."

"I take it she isn't your biological daughter."

"No, she isn't. Funnily enough, that doesn't mean too much to me. You've heard the saying what goes around comes around. Yes of course love. Well like I came to Stella, Lorna came to me."

"Don't tell me you found her on a railway platform."

"No don't be silly, we were still on the train. I'd been to Leeds to see a friend, it was nearly at Stevenage, as I was getting my bags together there was a fuss and the conductor marched her past me. He had her by the back of the filthy jumper she was wearing.

I just reacted, I didn't think, I just did. I shouted LORNA, what in hell's name have you done now? Then to the conductor. I'll thank you to take your hands off my daughter. Poor man, he dropped her like a hot brick. I'm sorry madam she didn't have a ticket.

Oh My God Lorna, have you lost your ticket? I grabbed her chin pulled it up like Stella used to do to me and said my god girl, look at you, your clothes were clean this morning, you could embarrass a whore.

She looked back at me and said "sorry mum," I knew she was sent for me then. "I've been playing with the other girl." She was only 10 Kel. An orphan, runaway from foster care. But she was mine now."

"How on earth did you cope with a 10-year-old."

"Easy, I just did what Stella did with me, I sent her to school. The story was I had a sister who went off the rails. She had a child, Lorna. No one ever knew the father, Lorna's mum and I were our parent's only sisters, no brothers. Both our mother and father were dead. I was her only living relative."

"Let me guess I said, she now manages the family business." Gracie laughed, "no, I gave it to her. The knocking shop has had several homes but Lorna has lived in the house in Welling Stella left me. Ever since I first took her home.

"The business is all hers now, I'm proud of her. I've got to phone her. There's more to tell Kel, lots more. I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you off. Please love me still."

"Of course I still love you. You are my mistress, I have to love you. It's alright, I understand now, Kev explained the rules. Am I going to meet her then?"

"Gracie got her phone out, Ohh, she has been trying to get me. Oh bugger, six times. Gracie switched to speaker phone and I listened in. "Hello, Lorna sorry I've been busy."

"It's OK mum, it's good news, I think!"

What?"

"I've got someone here for you to meet."

"A man?"

"No mum"

"A girlfriend?"

"No mum."

"A".

"Just listen mum. For once in your life just listen."

"Oh god, you didn't find this someone on a train did you."

"Not exactly mum."

"Where exactly?"

"On the underground in London. I was shopping with Layla I had a coffee and some sandwich crusts left over from pret. A little dot just walked up to us and asked me if she could have them.

"What's pret?"

"It's a caffe chain mum."

"She is gorgeous mum, big brown eyes, little button nose. And her hair needs a really good brush.

"I couldn't stop myself "a brush!"

Gracie laughed out loud, "I'll tell you later Kel.

"Lorna just said "Kel?"

"Yes darling he's listening I don't, or rather I am trying not to have secrets from him."

"OK OK said Gracie, I think I need to see this girl. I think we all need to see this girl. I want you all to come over for a weekend, it's time. Our place has 5 bedrooms. It's time you all came for a visit."

"All? I said."

"Ohh sush Kel. I'll explain in a bit."

"What's her name, Lorna."

"Don't know mum, she won't tell me."

"You know why don't you?"

"Yes, I think so mum."

"Go on Lorna."

"Mum, she stank. She is beautiful but she stank when I got her home I ran a bath, she was scared of it. I had to get in first then coax her in Mum, mum, Lorna burst into tears, mum she is covered in cigarette burns and bruises."

"Lorna, when I found you, and your sisters."

"What."

"Shut up Kel! I'll tell you later."

"None of you would tell me your names. You all got a new name for a new life. Nanna gave me my name for my new life. You give your baby her name. She thinks if she tells you you will send her back."

"OK mum it's my news I'll call Layla and we will work out a date."

"Stop right there girl," said Gracie. "This is important. Tell your sister I expect her to be here next Friday to stay the weekend."

"Yes mum, I'll tell her".

"Good!"

"Mum I need to go, I think I'm going to be busy giving cuddles for a while."

"And brushing hair Lorna. You have probably got a lot of hair brushing to do."

"Lorna! Quickly, before you go I need two beds for the night."

"Pardon! Your sleeping in separate beds?"

"No, you silly girl. We are here with your Aunty Alison and Uncle Charlie."

"Fantastic I haven't seen them for years. Why are you here mum?"

"That will keep, we are in Stevenage. Allison and Charlie have gone on. They will be there soon. Look after your Uncle Charlie, the poor man has had a shit day."

"That was interesting."

"Ohh Kel, I'm so sorry I wanted to tell you about my girls in my own good time. Now is probably that time darling."

"It sounds as though it's quite a story love."

"OK let me talk then if you have any questions you can ask when I finish. Please don't interrupt. Some of this stuff makes up the best bits of my life. Until very recently they were the best bits. Some of it will make me cry, you can ask about them, I owe you that.

I wish I'd told you before. I have two daughters and one that went away. I saw immediately Gracie just could not bring herself to say one died. My little Rosa, I tried very hard but I wasn't what Rosa wanted. She said she wanted her birth mum but all she wanted was another fix. Her mother was the kind of working girl who lived on that estate you lived on in South London. She cleaned herself up and came to work for me. It didn't last. I had to tell her it was either working for me or the drugs. She chose heroin. She was such a mess she left her baby behind.

Rosa was the clever one, walked through school without trying, always did Lorna's homework for her, and helped Layla with hers. I didn't mind because she made Lorna do it, just put her right when she was wrong. Rosa has, Gracie was having a big boo hoo now, and Rosa had a degree from Oxford. It's on Layla's bedroom wall alongside Layla's. I didn't have the heart to take it with me when I moved.

I tried Kel, I tried hard. I tried for her, I tried for me and the other two but most I tried for Rosa." Gracie was having another little boo hoo at this point and just for once actually came to me, sat on my lap and without words demanded a cuddle without the usual gropes.

"And Layla. She was my second. Layla's dad tried to sell her to me to work in the knocking shop in Stevenage. Can you believe that?

Harold, a big black guy, worked for me as muscle. He suggested it would be better for his health if he disappeared. Harold wouldn't let him take Layla with him. I found out her mum had died from a drug overdose as well.

I sent all three to school instead of putting them on the game. That was a bit tricky, but the headmaster at the school was a customer so he worked things out. I couldn't have put any of them to work, even if I'd wanted to. They would have got me shut down.

I didn't even let them be my maid. Layla is a teacher now Kel. I'm proud of her as well. I Called her Layla because that song was playing on the stereo at the knocking shop when the bastard who claimed to be her father tried to sell her to me.

Then my third, Lorna. You know about Lorna now. I've been telling her all the time that she does embarrass a whore, this whore!" If anyone else said it I'd put a knife in them.

On very odd occasions Gracie's past broke through. I'm very sure, knowing the passion of the woman she would. "They are good girls Kel. All of them, they are mine and I love them.

"Is Stella Nana?

"Yes!"

"Did any of them ever meet her?"

"No, I wish they had."

"What's with the hair brushing?"

"When any of the girls were fretting I would just hold on to them and cuddle them. You can only do that for so long. You can brush a little girl's hair for hours. I did it to comfort them. It comforted me as well. Stella used to brush my hair for hours."

When I knocked on the door a very nice-looking thirty-something woman answered. She just flew past me and grabbed Gracie. "Mum mum oh mum. Why didn't you say you were coming."

Gracie for once in her life was lost for words

"I think it's my fault," I said. "There are pictures of you all over the house and I never asked a single question. I think your mum thought I didn't want to know."

"Oh mum, he's nice, and he tells pretty lies for a man as well."

"It's not a total lie love. I'm much more to blame than Kel but you could never accuse him of being nosy."

"Can I see her Lorna?"

"She is in the lounge mum. It's all getting very weird. She says she has an Aunty Laura, an Aunty Layla and a Nana Grace."

Grace opened the door a crack peeped through. This beautiful little girl was sitting on Alison's lap playing Pat-a-cake Pat-a-cake with Charlie. Gracie didn't faint but she nearly lost her legs and almost fell. "It's her, it's her. Kel, it's my Rosie."

"No she isn't love but. I'd bet my daughter's life that little mite is your granddaughter. I think you'd better go and introduce yourself."

"I can't I've got to change I can't meet her dressed like this."

"Don't be dull dear. She doesn't know what a corset is. Lots of posh ladies wear stilettos. You look just perfect to meet a five-year-old."

"Jesus mum you found one with common sense. I didn't think you could get that option built in."

"Keep it quiet please Lorna. Don't want too many people to know. Go say hello Gracie and don't fucking cry. Put the happy face on love. You need to be happy. Send Charlie out, will you? I need him I may well impress your daughter again before the night is out."

Gracie went in, and by the time Charlie came out I was on my phone. I spent the years between me being 21 and 35 in the army. Most of that time I was in a very specialist regiment. That's when I first met Charlie. He was a civil servant in a very special branch of the civil service. As Charlie came through the door I said to him tell Laura I need a couple of questions answered. My call got an answer. Ahh, Jono. Kel here. I need a personal favour doing my son and I need it done quickly. Lorna appeared. I need a woman locating, Charlie had worked out the truth from the bollocks and was on his phone."

"What? Said Laura. Alison stuck her nose through the door.

Fuck off, Allison. We are Paying grown-up games here. Yeh Sorry Jono. Hang on a sec. Laura. Do you know if Rosa has a phone?"

Erm no I don't.

I cut her short. Look love it's not a good way to meet I know but I don't buy that bollocks about meeting on platform thirteen and a half. What's her fucking phone number and what is she calling herself. I'm not going to ask you where she lives cos you don't know, do you?

No, I don't. Laura was in tears now. I don't want to upset mum. She thinks Rosa is dead and if we can't find her she may as well be for mum.

You know she's not dead, she is very much alive, I think she is the virtual prisoner of some shitbag pusher. Me and your Uncle Charlie here, we can get her back. Now help me help her"

"Rose Brough. She had the number off pat and recited it into my phone for Jono. I think she is somewhere near Vauxhall."