All Comments on 'Bobbi from Tennessee'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
james_38671james_38671almost 14 years ago
great

i loved it so real and hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Category

I think you should have entered this in Gay!

There are cross dressers who get off on it but not actually playing the female role, they are in touch with their feminine side but their masculine side wants to have sex with their opposite.

I thought your story was very well written, I am not Bi but I can see where she was really good at moving him along and I do believe she was fucking Roy all along so...she has her cuck, her gay guy, her hubby, her lover and...maybe...more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very hot

please oh please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
2nd soon to follow?

enjoyed it. will enjoy 2nd round prob as much as 1st

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
good

i liked it , want some more of bobbi lol

William smythWilliam smythalmost 14 years ago
Bobbi's a doll

And Dana, you have got to continue this. Bobbi is just begining to learn what joys are in store for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Wish I could be so lucky

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesabout 13 years ago
Please continue

Hello Dana - please continue this saga. So far well done! Now dying to hear what happens next. Love the creampies and tittie cleaning. Wish my wife would let me do that to her and wish she'd snowball me too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CREAMPIES ARE GREAT

One of the best stories I've ever read. It could be that I'm not a good one the evaluate your story since I'm in exactly the same situation. I crossdress but my wife has known it since shortly after we married. The one desire I always have had is to crossress and watch her being fucked my other men and then cleaning the cum out of her pussy. i think my wife knew from early on that I sucked cocks and was being ass fucked by men. As far as she knew the only crossdressing I did was at home but that wasn't the case. I have a job that requires travel and overnight stays so that's the times I crossed and went looking to be fucked. Joking around one time at home my wife was getting dressed and I made the comment that I'd like to see how it felt to wear panties so she gave me a pair to try on. I think that from my reaction she instantly became aware that this wasn't the first time I'd wore them. The became a normal part of my dressing and lead to other clothing. One night she asked me what my greatest sexual desire would be and I immediately told her it was to crossdress and watch her fucking another man and then sucking her dry. She surprised me by saying that she was already fucking two guys at the same time and they had discussed my crossdressing and thought that a great night would be for them to come over and for one of them to fuck me while the other fucked her and that now I knew she was going to set it up but I was not going to get fucked the first time. My job was to suck them to get them hard to fuck her and all I could do is to clean up their cocks aftwards and to suck the cum out of her. I'd have to beg them to fuck me at a later time after I had sucked them and took a mouthful of cum. She's now fucking additional guys before coming home and thoroughly enjoys being a whore, taking any cocks she can find. I still fuck her on a regular basis and love to have her tell me about the cocks she takes and how they pound her cunt and how she tells them about the queer crossdressing bitch she has at home just waiting to suck their cum out of her. I do cross and go out some nights and when I get home I have to go into great detail about all of the cocks I took that night. Afterwards we fuck and she tells me what a faggot bitch I've become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was a very good story, it would be nice if you added a few more chapters. Great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great beginning, please continue adding chapters.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 8 years ago
Magnificent

Simply brilliant. So hot and so slutty! I loved every word.

Hugs & Kisses, Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gery Love said: great storyline

Gery Love said:

I would love to hear you keep this story going, it could be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Made my little clitty hard

My fantasy

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I guess. I gave it a 5, only because there was a lot of ground in it, and it pleased me. Do I like the way it went, not particularly. I don't know the relationship he has with this woman. She has been fucking the other guy for who knows how long, and now his secret is out to a guy who knows where he works and lives and his other friends. Does anyone care about the possibility of blackmail by either one of them, or losing his job because of exposure, no, according to the comments. My wife and I used to go out together, while i was dressed up but never behind the others back. We even tried the cuckold scene once, he was a bad choice, as this one was. The story covered a lot of ground, as I stated, and it could be a great story, if it is developed from the beginning. A wife, you should be able to trust with your best interest, but no one knows where this woman is coming from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

get out while you can she is just another whore and will make you all kinds of weird shit run boy run

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
924 Followers
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.