All Comments on 'Bobbie and Bobby Revisited'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why Expect More?

We don't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story

JPB I sure miss your stories, why dont you submit some new ones. Some of us can tell the difference between stories and real life.

Thanks for the entertainment, and please consider my request.

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How fucking childish.

Seriously Just Plain Bob, your stories are a walking advertisment that you've never had a normal, healthy, loving sex life... ever. Aren't you even slightly saddened by this, why don't you take a few of the hours you waste writing sad, hurtful, stories of humiliation... lose some weight, and get out and actually engage real women in conversations... maybe you'll get laid, and we'll stop reading your vile garbage.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1* because it is too confusing and I gave up half way through.

However, I reated "Bobbie and Bobby" 5 stars because it was easy to read and I liked it a lot.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE

if there going, where to and for how long. TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I give up!

You are a fantastic writer...but you will n e v e r grow a pair of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
?

Well, I gave it 5 stars.

Mostly because it was interesting trying to figure out what was real and what was contrived.

I guess also because it was weird and kinky. Way off from anything I've ever been around.

Paul in Oklahoma

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
Ya Gotta Love JPB

Screwball batshit stuff. JPB goes off the reservation again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this

Love the way you call back other stories and make fun and light of yourself.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

What? I'm not smart enough for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ah now I get it

why your stories most of it have cuck husbands, because you are one of them. Thanks for those nice stories with BTB that you shared with us, me particularly. But I think I won't read some more of yours coz I know now what you are. I am not into sick cuck stories. but that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crap pure crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Classic JPB.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bobbie and Bobby Previous Part