Bobbie Ch. 03

Story Info
Popular girl becomes a complete submissive slut.
4.3k words
4.36
24k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,081 Followers

This story is fiction. It includes interracial, group, rough, lesbian sex. The main character is sexually used and abused much to her own enjoyment. If you don't like this kind of story, you may want to consider reading a romance novel.

*

Bobbie didn't see John for the next few days. She eventually found herself missing his cock and found herself ringing his doorbell one afternoon. When he answered the door, he said, "So slut, you missed my cock, huh?"

She smiled and said, "How did you know that Mr. Taylor?"

"Because you're a white trash slut who can't live without black cock. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yeah, I guess it is, Mr. Taylor. So can I have your cock for a while?"

"Come on in, then strip and suck it slut." She entered his house, took off her dress and then assumed the position for him. After she had sucked his cock for a few minutes, he lifted her and bent her over a chair and shoved his cock up her ass. He grabbed her hair and pounded her ass as roughly as he could. Bobbie was humping him back and screaming, "Aaaaargggh! Fuck my ass pleeeeze! Aaaaah! Use your whore M-Mr. Taylor! Aaarrgh!"

He took his cock from her ass, spun her around and shoved it into her pussy. "What are you, slut?"

She yelled, "I'm your whore! Oh shit! M-Mr. T-Taylor, I b-belong to y-you. F-fuck your whore!"

When he was about to cum, he put her on her knees and unloaded all over her face. He smiled down on her and said, "Clean it off and eat it slut." When she finished eating his cum, he told her to sit and gave her a drink. "Listen slut. I am going out of town for about 10 days. My old unit is getting together to swap war stories, play poker and drink some beers out in LA. While I'm gone, I want you to check my mail every day and rest up. When I get back, I'm going to have my five fishing buddies over the next time your husband works a double shift, and we're going to push your limit."

"I can't wait," she said. "I'm going to miss you."

"I know you will, slut. So I wrote down the phone numbers of a couple of the guys from our week in the cabin and also my nephew Chaz's number. If your pussy can't wait for me to get back, give them a call and they'll service you."

"Thanks Mr. Taylor. I'm still going to miss your beautiful cock."

After John left for his trip, Bobbie spent most of her time the next couple of days lounging around her pool during the day and watching television at night. On the third day, she was bored, so she decided to go out for a drink. She put on a light summer dress with a thong and no bra. She had no idea why she didn't go to the neighborhood bar. Instead, she drove across town and drove past the seedy hotel where her old classmates abused her the previous week. She saw a bar on the corner and decided to stop there for a quick drink before heading home.

She entered the bar and was all the way to the bar when she realized that she was the only white person in the joint. She figured that she better not push her luck so she turned to leave and ran into Leon. "Hey baby. Miss my cock already?" He asked.

"Uh . . . Hey L-Leon. Uh . . . I uh, I uh just stopped for a quick drink before I go home."

"Let me get you a drink and then I'll keep you company." After they got their drinks, he led her to a table. "So what did you think of the other night? You've turned from a good girl into a real slut."

"I guess I have, Leon. That night was too intense for me. There were too many people. I was way out of my league."

He laughed and said, "Yeah, I suppose you were, Bobbie. Otherwise you wouldn't have let me fuck you." She nodded and he continued, "Not only did I fuck you, but I also banged your ass and then you sucked me off. You even licked my ass hole." Bobbie looked down at the table embarrassed. "And then you come here tonight like you want some more of my cock. Is that what you want, Bobbie? More of my cock?" She didn't look up from the table, but she slowly nodded her head. "Tell me what you want, bitch. Tell me ou want me to fuck you."

She slowly looked up into his eyes and pleadingly asked, "Will you please fuck me, Leon? I want your black cock in my white pussy. Please Leon."

"Well well well, how times have changed," he taunted her. "I remember the days when you wouldn't let me near you, let alone to fuck you. And now here you are, in a rundown old bar begging me to fuck you. Get up and let's go, slut."

She nodded her head and got up. Bobbie thought it would bother her to ask this creepy predator to fuck her, but she realized that it was actually easier than asking a bank teller for change for a dollar bill. He reached over and unbuttoned her dress down to her waist and spread her top open so he, and those nearby, could see her breasts. He smiled, closed her top, put his arm around her neck and slid his hand inside her top and guided her towards the door.

Once outside, he led her around the side of the building and into an alley. The old Bobbie would have been nervous and demanded to know where they were going, but the new slutty Bobbie trusted Leon to take her somewhere where he could pound her slutty body with his black cock. As they walked down the alley he finished unbuttoning and removing her dress and then told her to take off her thong and give it to him. He put her dress over his shoulder and her thong in his pocket as he led her past the trash dumpsters over to an old picnic table.

"Sit up on the edge of the table bitch. She immediately did as she was told. He unzipped his pants and rammed his cock as hard as he could into her wet pussy giving her an immediate climax. "Aaaarrgh!" she moaned. He pounded her pussy as hard as he could as he thought of this once proud stuck up white woman who was now no more than a fuck hole for black cocks in alleys behind dive bars. "Tell me what you are bitch."

"I-I'm your b-bitch. Aaaarggh! I'm your . . . I'm your cum dump, L-Leon. I'm wh-whatever you want me to be. Oh fuck, baby. Aaaaah! I love your black cock. Please pound my white slutty cunt, Leon."

When he was ready to cum, he put her on her knees and shot his load all over her pretty face. "Look up at me bitch. I want a picture of this." When she looked up at him, he snapped a picture of his cum covered slut. When she stood up, he watched in surprise as she scooped the cum from her face and put it into her mouth. "You're eating the cum I just blew on your face??" He asked.

She smiled at him and said, "Yes. I was told never to waste a black man's cum. I was told to always make sure it ends up in my body."

He nodded his head and said, "That's right. Now, put your dress back on and we'll go inside and have another drink. Then we'll come back out here in a little while so I can fuck your hot white ass."

"OK," she said. "That sounds like a good plan to me Leon." She didn't ask about her thong because she knew it wouldn't be returned to her. Leon made her leave her dress unbuttoned to below her breasts. Whenever she turned too far, one of her breasts would be fully exposed.

They sat at the bar and ordered drinks and Leon had his hands all over her. He felt her breasts and fingered her pussy. He had her lift up so he could pull her dress from under her ass so her bare ass would be on the stool. Then he lifted the back of her dress all the way up to the center of her back showing the room the top of her ass. A few of his friends stopped by to talk and get a closer look at Bobbie. She recognized a couple of them from last week's gang bang. He told them that he was going to bang her ass and then have her suck his cock behind the bar in a few minutes, if they wanted to watch. Bobbie's pussy was getting wet whenever she thought about having an audience while Leon banged her white ass. They would all know what a slut she had become.

After about an hour, Leon said, "Well slut. Are you ready to get your assed fucked?"

She smiled at him and nodded her head, and they both got up and left. They were followed by about a half dozen men and two women. As they walked down the alley, Bobbie unbuttoned her dress, took it off and handed it to him. He said, "You learn quickly slut." She smiled and acknowledged his compliment.

When they reached the table she turned and saw the small crowd. She whispered to him, "Slap my face and my tits and then tell me to turn around and bend over. You need to be rough with me, Leon and slap my ass while you're fucking me"

He appreciated her comment and knew it would make his reputation that much better, so he slapped her face and said, "Who do you belong to bitch?"

"I belong to you, sir," she said. "My body is yours."

He slapped both tits making her squeal, and then he did it again. "What are you bitch?"

"I'm your slut, sir."

"Turn around and bend over slut." Bobbie immediately did as she was ordered. He dropped his pants and shoved a finger into her wet pussy and made her cum. "Aaaargggh," she screamed. The audience laughed at her. Leon slid the head of his cock into her pussy and then quickly removed it and slid it into her ass. "Uuuuunnngh! Aaah, fuck!" she yelled. He gently slid his cock all the way until his balls touched her. He gave a few gentle pumps and then started hammering her defenseless ass hole while slapping her ass. Bobbie was screaming and moaning like the whore she was, as the audience began hooting and cheering Leon to fuck his whore.

Leon finally came deep in her ass. When he pulled out, Bobbie turned and fell to her knees like a good slut and let Leon shove his dirty cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked his cock clean. When she was finished, he stood her up and leaned her back over the table and stuck his finger up her ass. When he pulled it out, it was covered with his cum. He showed his finger to the crowd as Bobbie was turning around. When she saw his cum drenched finger, she opened her mouth and he shoved his cum covered finger into it. His finger was perfectly clean when he pulled it from her mouth.

Bobbie heard the onlookers making comments as she was getting to her feet. "What a dirty fucking whore." "What's a hot white woman like that letting herself be used like that for?" "Looks like Leon owns that skank's ass." "That bitch has no self respect letting Leon bang her ass in public like that."

Leon turned and picked up her dress and tossed it to her. She put on her dress but only buttoned the button at her waist leaving the others unbuttoned. Leon told her to follow him back to the bar so he could buy her a nightcap. After the bartender handed them their drinks, several men walked by a helped themselves to a feel of her tits. As they twisted her nipples, she moaned.

Leon asked, "You're still as hot as you ever were. So how did you go from being one of the most popular girls in school, a stuck up snob that teased all the boys and looked down on everyone to a black cock whore?"

She smiled at him, looked into his eyes and said, "I realized the error of my ways. I discovered that I wasn't better than anybody. I discovered that I love black cock."

"Well, I lusted after you all through high school. I wanted to fuck you so bad that it hurt. But then all the guys wanted to get in your pants, and I think Brian was the only one who did. And you went with him for a long time before that happened."

She looked at him and said, "Now that you've fucked me, are you disappointed?"

"No way," he shouted. "That night a few days ago when I finally put my cock into your pussy, I thought I wouldn't last very long. And then when you let us do whatever we wanted to your body, I thought it was a dram come true. Anyway, I wasn't disappointed then and I wasn't disappointed tonight."

"Thank you Leon. I wasn't disappointed either. Actually I'm disappointed that I didn't give in to you years ago." Leon couldn't believe what she was saying. "If you have any more free time this week, I would like to have your cock in my body again."

He laughed and said, "You really are a slut, Bobbie. I won't be here tomorrow night but I'll be back the next night. Come back then. Well, unless you want to tangle with Marwynn again. She'll be here tomorrow." He smacked her ass and walked away laughing.

Bobbie slept soundly that night and spent the next day lounging around her pool and thinking about being with Leon again tomorrow night. She recalled hating him in high school because he was so crude and obvious in his lust for her. And now all she wanted was for his cock to be in her body. As she was thinking about him, she found herself getting dressed in a short skirt and tank top. She decided to go for a drive and try to get her mind off Leon and Mr. Taylor. As she drove around thinking of them, she eventually found herself in front of the same bar as last night. As she was getting out of her car she was thinking to herself, "What the hell am I doing? Leon isn't here." As she continued to walk towards the door, she thought, "And Leon warned me that Big Marwynn would be here tonight." She opened the door and entered. She thought, "I can't let that big ugly 300 pound moose intimidate me. When she reached the bar, she ordered a beer. As the bartender sat it on the bar, she felt someone grab her arm. When she turned, she saw Marwynn towering above her and leering at her.

"Well, the little princess has decided to bless us with her presence, has she? Oops, I forgot. You're not a princess anymore are you? You're a cheap two bit skanky whore, aren't you?"

Bobbie tried to stare her down, but realized that Marwynn could break her in half if she wanted to. The big woman squeezed her arm tighter and said, "I asked you a question slut. Now tell me what you are."

Bobbie looked down at the bar. She had to admit that she was afraid of the big woman. She quietly said, "I'm a slut."

The big woman turned her around and slid her hand down the front of Bobbie's shorts. She realized that she had nothing on under her shorts and began fingering her pussy. Her other arm was across her chest and holding one of her breasts. "N-n-no, p-please. M-Marwynn d-don't. P-please . . .Aaaah! Oh shit! Uungh! Oh Marwynn!" The big woman had an evil smile on her face as she knew that this little white bitch was hers for the taking. The people near them at the bar were enjoying the little white woman getting owned by this big black woman.

Showing how confident she actually was, Marwynn removed her hands, turned Bobbie to face her and then said loud enough for everyone nearby to hear, "I'm going to the bathroom. I want you to follow me in in about two minutes and beg me to lick my ass hole. Or you can finish your drink and leave before I get back here. Do you understand?"

Bobbie looked down and slowly nodded her head. The onlookers were shocked that Marwynn was actually going to let this hot little bitch get away. She turned and walked to the bathroom. The onlookers all looked at Bobbie expecting her to run to the door. But she stayed in her seat and sipped her beer. Finally after a minute, she stood and the people nearby started to go back to their conversations knowing that Bobbie would race for the door.

Bobbie turned and looked at the exit and then turned back and slowly started walking to bathroom. Everyone was stunned. They all knew that Marwynn was mean and would be brutal to the little white bitch.

When Bobbie entered the bathroom, Marwynn smirked at her and said, "Who owns your skank ass bitch?"

"You do, Marwynn. I'm your bitch. May I please lick your ass?"

Marwynn lifted her short dress and bent over the sink. She spread her fat legs and Bobbie moved behind her and dropped to her knees. The door opened and one of the customers said, "Can we watch, Marwynn?" She shook her head and the customer held the door open and several people crowded around. Bobbie was looking at Marwynn's obese body. She had mammoth legs and a big gut hanging over her pussy. She had rolls of fat everywhere. "Get busy slut," she yelled.

Bobbie reached forward, spread the big woman's cheeks and buried her face between them. The smell was horrible and Bobbie almost gagged. She slowly began rimming the big woman's ass and knew immediately that she had intentionally not wiped well after using the bathroom. "I want to feel that tongue in my ass, slut." Bobbie was thinking that she had made a mistake by following Marwynn in here. She slowly shoved her tongue into the big woman's ass. The watchers at the bathroom door were stunned that this hot little blond was totally submitting to the fat smelly monster of a woman. Bobbie licked and probed the big woman's ass for almost ten minutes before Marwynn turned around and lifted her up by her hair. She looked her in the eyes and said, "You were too good for everybody in school weren't you? You looked down on all of us. You wouldn't give us niggers the time of day. You thought you were really something. And now look at you." She spit in Bobbie's face. In front of all these people, instead of walking away, you chose to lick your enemy's smelly nigger ass in a filthy bathroom. You ate my shit, you lowlife bitch! You are nothing but a lowly whore who isn't worthy of any of us. Do you understand?" Bobbie quickly nodded. "And do you agree?" Slowly, Bobbie nodded again. "Then tell me."

Bobbie hesitated and then said, "I am nothing but a lowlife whore. I'll do anything for black cock. I'll do anything to lick your ass. I am beneath everyone. I am nothing but garbage and deserve to be treated like it."

Marwynn threw her to the floor and said, "Wash your face and then get your slutty ass back out to the bar. I'm not done with you."

"Yes Ma'am," Bobbie said and slowly got up and went to the sink while everyone left.

As Bobbie walked back to the bar, several people spit on her. They all called her whore, skank, garbage, slut, white trash, and any other name they could think of. When she got to the bar, Marwynn took out a large knife and grabbed Bobbie's tank top and cut the bottom off it. The cutting was ragged, and if Bobbie raised her arms, her tits would be exposed. Then she did the same to her skirt so it exposed the bottoms of her ass cheeks. She then cut her panties off and threw them to the floor. She put her knife away, chugged her beer and then said, "Come with me, bitch." Bobbie dutifully followed behind.

When they reached the parking lot, Marwynn led her slut over to her motorcycle. Both of them climbed on. Bobbie's ass and pussy were on complete display. She took them to a different bar and they both dismounted and headed for the door. The big woman turned to Bobbie and said, "Don't embarrass me in here slut. If someone wants to do something to you, let them." Bobbie nodded.

Bobbie found herself in a lesbian biker bar. Most of the women were black, but there were also some white and Hispanic women there. All of the women towered over her and weighed more than twice as much as she did. When the women had checked out the small white woman who accompanied Marwynn, they began drifting towards her. They all greeted Marwynn and asked who her friend was. She told them that Bobbie was her slut for the night, and she brought her in so her friends could play with her. One of the Amazon women reached forward and grabbed the waistband of Bobbie's skirt, slid a knife down it and slit her skirt so if fell from her body. As Bobbie was trying to catch her skirt, she did the same to her tank top. The small helpless white woman found herself naked in a room full of big fat leather clad dykes that were salivating at her.

They tossed her around like a rag doll. All of them were sweaty and smelly and she had to use her mouth on their pussies and ass holes for hours. Bobbie's pussy was eaten by most of the dykes and then they decided to spend the rest of the evening seeing how many different things they could stuff into her pussy and ass. Cue sticks, beer bottles, knife handles, fists, billiard balls, and beaters from the bar's mixer had her screaming and coming and begging for more. None of the women fully removed their clothes. Bobbie wasn't worth it to them. She was nothing but a wanton fuck hole for their pleasure. Bobbie was coming so much that she pissed herself more than once. A few times they gave her a glass to drink. No one was really sure what all was in them, but most of them knew it included piss, cigarette ashes, spit and toilet water. She licked sweat from their bodies and she crawled around the floor begging them to treat her like a whore, they whipped and spanked her ass and spit on her. Most of them would have liked to have the hot little slut for their own bitch.

BJB69
BJB69
1,081 Followers
12