Bobbie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They eventually dragged her outside by her hair and pissed all over her naked body. Before Marwynn would let her back on her bike, she hosed her down with the bar's outside hose. Bobbie's clothes had been cut from her body, so she had to ride back to her car naked. When they arrived at her car, Marwynn pulled her bike next to it and got off. People were still coming and going to the bar. Even though it was dark, Bobbie tried to conceal her body and hurry to get into her car. Marwynn grabbed her arm and said, "You did pretty well tonight, slut." Bobbie was still trying to cover up and get to her car. "Th-thanks," she said.

Bobbie tried to turn again towards her car and Marwynn let go of her arm and reached her other hand up and lightly held her chin, and lifted it. Bobbie stopped struggling to get lose and looked at the fat woman. Marwynn stared into her eyes for a second and then leaned forward and enveloped Bobbies lips with her own. It only took Bobbie a second to return her kiss and the big woman shoved her tongue into Bobbie's mouth. As Bobbie moaned, Marwynn lifted her and turned so Bobbie's naked body was facing the bar and everyone entering or leaving could see her. Bobbie no longer cared if anyone saw her naked body as she put both arms around Marwynn's neck and kissed her as passionately as she could shoving her tongue into the big woman's mouth. The two women stood in the parking lot kissing for the next few minutes. Bobbie was getting turned on and didn't want to let the big woman go.

When Marwynn finally put her down, Bobbie smiled at her and said, "Can I see you again, Marwynn? Please?"

Marwynn saw several people in front of the bar staring at Bobbie's naked ass. She grinned at her white slut and said, "Rest up slut. I'll use you again someday."

Bobbie stepped up to the big woman and hugged her. "Thank you Marwynn. And I'm sorry I was mean to you in high school."

"Marwyn said, "Maybe after a few more nights like this, I'll think we're even for the way you treated us."

"Mmmm. I'm looking forward to it." She turned and got in her car. When she looked out the windshield, she saw a half dozen people in front of the bar that had been staring at her naked ass. She just smiled and shook her head and then drove home.

12