Bobbie Ch. 06

Story Info
Bobbie continues on the fast track to depravity.
4.7k words
4.45
13.2k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

This story is fiction. It includes interracial, group, rough, lesbian sex. The main character is sexually used and abused much to her own enjoyment. If you don't like this kind of story, you may want to consider reading a romance novel.

Bobbie immediately started shaking, whether in fear or anticipation, or both. She felt her urine running down her leg and then heard Marwynn laugh.

"I guess that means you remember our last time together and my warning to you, huh slut? Bobbie nodded her head submissively.

She said, "Why . . . why are you here, Marwynn?" As Marwynn glared at her, she said, "I mean Mistress. Why are you here Mistress?"

"That's better, cunt. Well, I'll tell you since you asked so nice. John liked hearing about what I did to you the last time so he asked me to look after you for the next few days. So for the next 48 hours, your skanky white ass is mine, slut."

But . . . but . . . but . . . "

SLAP! SLAP! Marwynn slapped her so hard that she fell to the floor. No 'buts,' cunt. After you strip and eat my ass, then you're going to dress like the white whore you are and we're going back to the bar so you can entertain my friends again. Any questions, slut?"

Bobbie shook her head as her body began shaking again. She took off her clothes and dropped to her knees in front of her mistress. "Not here, bitch," Marwynn scolded. "Follow me to the living room." Bobbie crawled after Marwynn. She walked over to one of the chairs, dropped her jeans and lifted one massive leg onto the chair. "There," she said, "now you have better access to my ass. Come on, bitch. Get your tongue in there now." Bobbie crawled over and shoved her tongue deep into her mistress' ass hole. She licked, rimmed and ate her smelly ass until Marwynn finally turned and said, "Lick my pussy, bitch." She sat down and Bobbie buried her face in her crotch. After a few minutes, Marwynn came on Bobbie's face.

"Now go take a shower and put on your slutty clothes, bitch."

Bobbie quickly showered and dressed in one of the short summer dresses that showed cleavage and a lot of leg that she knew Marwynn liked. She buttoned all eight buttons and then went back to the living room and said, "How many buttons should I leave buttoned, Mistress?" Marwynn held up two fingers. Bobbie unbuttoned the top three and the bottom three buttons.

"Turn around slut and then bend over." As Bobbie turned and moved, Marwynn knew that everyone would be able to see her breasts anytime she moved, and if she moved quickly, they could see her pussy. She nodded in approval. She got up and walked over to Bobbie and attached a dog collar around her neck. "This shows you belong to me slut." Bobbie nodded.

Marwynn decided to take her slut out to dinner first because she planned on using her body for the next two days without a break and knew the little white slut would need food. Bobbie knew that riding on Marwynn's motorcycle would expose her pussy and ass, but there was nothing she could do about it. They went to a nice bar/restaurant. Most of the patrons turned to watch the huge black woman walk to her booth followed by the small white woman whose breasts were exposed to most of the diners whenever she moved. Marwynn ate two full dinners, including dessert and Bobbie picked at her salad and main course.

"What are you going to do to me, Mistress?" She asked. Marwynn only smiled and continued to eat.

When they were finished, Marwynn put the little slut on her bike and they drove to an old lodge out in the country. As they pulled up, Bobbie noticed about a dozen cars and pickups in the small parking lot. "Stop number one, slut. Get off the bike. Lay your dress over my bike so you don't lose it inside."

Bobbie did as she was told and then stood naked beside her mistress. They walked to the door and Marwynn said, "Wait out here. I'll be right back." She stepped inside and closed the door and Bobbie heard her say to whoever was inside, "I've got your white slut outside. Only one rule and that is 'Don't permanently mark her.' She's your for the next six hours and then I'll be back to pick her up. Now, as we discussed, that will be $25 each." There was some shuffling and mumbling and then Bobbie heard her say, "Not bad, $375. I'll see you gentlemen later."

Marwynn stepped back outside, put her hand on Bobbie's back and said, "In ya go, slut. See ya later." She shoved Bobbie through the door. She stopped inside the door and looked at the 15 huge black boys and men. She guessed the oldest to be in his thirties and the youngest in his late teens and all of them were over six feet tall. There wasn't a man in the place that didn't weigh at least twice as much as she did. All of them were looking at the small naked white woman in front of them.

One of them said, "Well, you're a hot little slut, ain't ya? Most of us ain't never fucked a cracker bitch before so you'll be our first. And you ain't a bad place to start. Get on your knees, slut." Bobbie fell to her knees. "Crawl over here and beg us to let you suck our cocks." She noticed that several of the younger men were video taping her with their phones.

"Please sirs. Please let this white whore suck your cocks."

They laughed and began whipping their cocks towards her face. She pounced on their black meat and sucked one while jerking two of them off. Every time she switched cocks in her mouth, one of them would spit on her face or in her mouth. After she had sucked all of them, she was lifted like a toy. As he was holding her, he slid her body down until his cock was at the entrance to her pussy.

"Put it in, slut." She reached back and stuck the head of his cock into her pussy. He began jumping up and down which gave her an immediate orgasm. He kept it up for about three minutes and she continued the orgasm the whole time. When he stopped jumping, another man stuck his cock into her ass.

"Bitch must get her ass hole pounded regular. No problem sticking it right up her poop shoot," the man said.

The two men fucked her until they came within a minute of each other. When she was put down and two other men approached, she held up her hand and said, "Wait. Let me clean their cocks first."

The guys all cheered and a few bumped fists. Apparently previous girls didn't want any part of cleaning their cocks after they were inside of them.

Over the next six hours, the 15 guys used their toy without a break. A few times they gave her water, and twice the water was laced with something that they thought would make her even more compliant. Little did they know that they could have saved the drug because she was already more compliant than any other woman they had fucked.

After six hours, she had taken almost 50 loads of cum. Most of it went down her throat, even though it may have originally been in her pussy, ass or the floor. She begged them to slap her ass and call her names. They spit on her and made her suck their ass holes, many of which weren't that clean. They beat her breasts and ass with an old ping pong paddle used her as an ash tray. Towards the end, she was drifting in and out of consciousness as they had two cocks in her ass and two in her pussy. She thought the pain was wonderful.

As Marwynn got to the door, one of the men said, "Just one more thing. It'll take a minute." He had a large bowl that he had as many as possible cum in to, and then a few more pissed into it. They dropped ashes and spit into it and even dumped in a little rum. He walked to Bobbie, handed it to her and said, "Drink it, slut." And even though it took her a few minutes, she drank it all.

As Marwynn led her out the door, all the guys slapped her ass and called her a derogatory name. Some of them spit on her. Marwynn handed her a rag to wipe herself off with and then her dress. Bobbie put on her dress and then climbed on the motorcycle.

"How do you feel, cunt?"

"I-I'm so tired. Those young guys wore me out. Where are they from?"

"Hell, I don't know, bitch. All I know is they either played or currently play football from your old high school. I don't know where they're from now or how old they are or if they're married or what. And I don't care. All I know is they thought you might be worth $25 each to fuck. Now shut up."

"Yes Ma'am," Bobbie said. She thought to herself, "Is that all I'm worth now? Just $25? There was a time I thought my ass was priceless. And now I can be had for $25."

"By the way, slut, did you notice that none of them took all their clothes off?" Bobbie nodded her head. "That's because they didn't think you were worth getting naked for, bitch."

Marwynn took Bobbie back to her lesbian biker bar. "You get to spend the next several hours entertaining my friends in here." She stripped her and then led the frightened white woman into the bar. "Friends," Marwynn announced when they reached the bar, "the little slut is yours for the next five or six hours. Have fun." She stepped to the bar and ordered a drink.

Most of the dykes remembered Bobbie from her first visit so they wasted no time getting her on her back on one of the tables. Over the next five and one half hours, Bobbie licked all of their greasy cunts and smelly asses more than once. They called her their little white whore. She begged them to use her slutty body. She had so many things shoved into her pussy that she passed out several times. Wine bottles, fists, beer bottles, pool cues and balls, a wooden spoon, the head of a wrench and a table leg were all shoved up her pussy, and some were shoved up her ass. One woman fisted her pussy while wearing brass knuckles. When they finished with her, they carried her in and put her on the bathroom floor out of the way. Several of them pissed on her whenever they went to the bathroom.

When Marwynn got back, she found her slut on the bathroom floor, dirty and covered with smelly piss. She said, "When I drag your skank ass through the bar, I want you to see that none of my friends thought you were worth taking off their clothes for. You're just a worthless skank ho now." She grabbed her hair and dragged her through the bar while all the dykes laughed at her. She dragged her around the side and rinsed her off with the hose. When the cold water hit Bobbie, she screamed and tried to get up, but found she was too exhausted.

After she was somewhat clean, Marwynn lifted her and carried her to her bike where she helped her put on her dress. She stared into her slut's eyes and said, "I would have liked to have a crystal ball back in high school to see how the little perfect princess turned into a filthy trashy wanton whore that would fuck anyone." Bobbie just looked down and nodded her head.

She put her bitch on the back of her bike and took off down the road. Twenty minutes later she pulled into the parking lot of an adult book store. She had never seen that many cars in the lot before, especially at 2:00 in the morning. They must have heard the news.

"Wha-what are we doing here?" Bobbie asked.

"You're entertaining, slut."

She pulled Bobbie inside and up to the counter. She saw there were about eight men lingering about pretending to look at books, videos and sex toys. Marwynn said to the man behind the counter, "Here she is. You get her for the next six hours and then my bill is paid, right?" The sleazy looking proprietor nodded his head. When he smiled, Bobbie saw that half his teeth were missing and the rest were stained yellow. Then she looked behind the counter and her mouth opened in shock. There was a 11 X 14 poster with her picture sucking a black cock in the middle of it. The poster advertised that a white whore named Bobbie would be in this store to suck and fuck all comers today.

As she was pointing ot the poster and trying to say something, "Marwynn laughed and said, "Yeah. What do you think? Good picture, huh?" She reached over and unbuttoned and removed Bobbie's dress. "He'll tell you which booth you're in and what you need to do. See you in a little while, slut."

The sleazy smarmy proprietor led her to the back hallway. Before entering, he turned to the customers and said, "Give me a few minutes to fuck her first and then come on back."

"Oh shit," Bobbie thought. "I cant believe I have to fuck this sleazy piece of shit. But why the hell not? I've fucked everyone else." He took her to a room that had holes in the walls and a bench. He explained what she was to do for the next several hours and then dropped his pants. He had a long skinny dick that he shoved into her mouth. He had her suck his balls and then he dumped his load into her pussy and left.

She sucked and fucked white cocks, black cocks and Hispanic cocks for the next several hours through the glory holes. She swallowed all of their loads even though some had to be scooped from her pussy. When she was finished, the proprietor had her pose for pictures with the remaining customers. Some wanted her to pose with their cocks in her mouth and others just wanted to see her whole face and naked body.

Marwynn showed up at 8:30 am to pick her up. She could tell that Bobbie was exhausted, but she really didn't care. She asked the proprietor again, "We're even now, right?" After he nodded and smiled ear-to-ear, she carried her naked and exhausted slut out to her bike where she put on her dress and then drove back to John's house.

When they walked in, Bobbie looked at her in confusion. Marwynn said, "It's 9:00. You have until noon to clean up and take a nap. Then we'll get something to eat and finish our fun. Maybe someone might think you're worth taking off all their clothes to fuck, but I doubt it, you worthless piece of shit ho." Bobbie slowly nodded her head. "Damn slut. I have to admit that I like owning my own white whore. In just 21 hours you've made me $375, eliminated my debt at the porn shop and made me the most popular dyke in my bar. I've known several trashy whores in my life, but you're the biggest whore I've ever known."

Bobbie slowly left the room and headed for the bathroom where she spent the next half hour bathing and cleaning the cum, dirt, piss and spit from her body. Then she fell into her bed. It seemed like she had just laid down when Marwynn slapped her face and said, "Time to get up, slut." She got out of bed, fixed her hair and then put on another thin short summer dress.

Marwynn said, "John isn't due back until late tomorrow afternoon, and I plan on being finished with you in about 15 hours. So you should have time to clean up, rest and even heal before he returns."

"He-heal?" She asked, almost in tears. "W-what do y-you m-mean heal?"

Marwynn laughed and said, "You'll see, bitch. Now shut up."

They went to lunch and Marwynn noticed that, even though she had to be starving, Bobbie nervously picked at her food. Back on the bike and off to the same bar where she had been abused several times before. When they arrived, Marwynn dragged her to the door, took her dress and then knocked on the locked door. As they were waiting, Bobbie saw a sign on the door that said 'Closed Today for Private Party.' When the door was opened, Bobbie and Marwynn stepped inside to be greeted by a crowd of about 15 men and seven or eight women, all black. They were all bigger than Bobbie, many were fat. Some of them looked as sleazy as the porn shop proprietor and some of them stunk.

Marwynn looked at the bartender and said, "Can you see that she gets home by about 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning?" He nodded his head. "Good. My goal is for her to be fucked into unconsciousness and for me to drink myself into unconsciousness on the free booze you're giving me tonight." She looked at Bobbie and said, "I'll bet none of these people think you're worth taking their clothes off for either, you worthless ho."

The bartender smiled and nodded his head. "I charged each of these losers that want a crack at her $10, so your booze is covered at no cost to me. And if I remember, when we're all done with her sucking and fucking us around midnight, you want to abuse her body a little before we do." Marwynn nodded and then went to the bar for her first drink.

As Bobbie stood their trembling, she noticed a baseball bat leaning against one of the tables. As she looked up, she saw Jazmine walking out of the restroom smiling at her. She smiled at Bobbie, pointed at the bat and then pointed to her and laughed.

The crowd had about 10 hours to use their slut. One of the women suggested that anyone wanting to eat her pussy should do it now before they start fucking her. As several men and women took turns licking her pussy, other women sat their smelly pussies and asses on her face to be cleaned. Bobbie lapped their pussies and asses like a good little slut. When the women were finished, the men took over and started ramming their cocks into her holes.

Just as before, she was DP'd almost all day. She was screaming and moaning like a whore and begging them to abuse her body. She cleaned all cocks that came out of her and swallowed all of their cum. They had two cocks in her pussy several times and the same with her ass. Just to see if they could do it, they also managed to have three cocks in her ass twice. The women were cheering the men on and telling them to fuck the white whore and to make her cry.

When the men took a break, the women pulled her legs apart and hung her upside down. They started ramming whatever they could find into her gaping holes; bottles, the bar mixer blades, billiard balls, fists, the bar phone and even a small bar fire extinguisher. Everything slid in with ease, including Jazmine's baseball bat. She was disappointed that the bat didn't have more of an effect on her abused holes so she roughly pounded her pussy with it making Bobbie scream out in pain before passing out. One of the other women finally stopped Jazmine's abuse and they carried her in to the women's bathroom. When she came around, one of the women said, "Wash your face and get a drink slut."

Bobbie noded and washed her face with her hands and then drank from the spigot. Jazmine was still pissed that she had to stop abusing the slut. She had just pissed in one of the toilets so she grabbed Bobbie by her hair and pulled her in to the stall and shoved her face into the toilet. She held her head under the water for about five seconds and then pulled it back out by her hair. She turned her head and spit into her face "You're just a worthless piece of shit, Bobbie. You're nothing but a fuck hole for everyone. You're not even tight anymore, slut. You were once high and mighty, but now, you're just garbage to me." She spit on her again and then left.

Bobbie washed her face again and was helped from the bathroom. When she came back into the bar, she saw Marwynn looking at her with an evil grin. "Tie the slut to the table," she said. The men stretched her body out over a big table and tied her arms and legs. Her pussy was at one edge and her head at the other.

Marwynn walked over to her and said, "You're mine for the next half hour, slut." She looked around and said, "I hope you're all done sticking your cocks into her tonight because you probably won't want to when I'm finished."

"Let's see now, bitch. Looks like you removed your nipple piercings so we have to do that all over again."

Bobbie was shaking her head back and forth as hard as she could. "N-no. Please Marwynn."

Marwynn slapped her face hard and said, "What did you call me slut?"

"I-I'm sorry Mistress. Please don't."

Marwynn sent one of the women to the bathroom to bring back a piss soaked rag to put in Bobbie's mouth when she pierced her breasts. She shoved the rag into her mouth when the woman returned.

Marwynn just grinned and held a needle over the candle while a few of the men held Bobbie's body still. Marwynn shoved the needle through both nipples and put new paper clips in. Bobbie tried to thrash around the table, but the men held her fast. When the men let her loose, Marwynn removed the rag from her mouth and leaned close to her and whispered, "I bet you hate me, don't you, slut?"

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12