Bobbie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie said nothing for a few seconds and then finally shook her head no.

Marwynn was trying to think of an ultimate humiliation for her slut. She whispered, "Then tell everyone that I turned you from a sought after princess into a wanton whore. Tell them you'd happily prostitute yourself on the street for me. Tell them that I've turned you in to white trash. And then tell me that you love me. And then I'll give my little pet a treat."

Marwynn stepped back from her and said, "She said she wants to say something to everyone before we finish with her worthless body tonight. Go ahead, slut."

Bobbie paused for a few seconds and then slowly said, "I-I used to b-be the m-m-most popular g-girl in school. I only d-dated the most handsome b-boys and I made them work for a long time before they c-could touch my b-body."

Somebody mumbled, "She ain't like that no more."

She continued, "I l-looked down on everybody, especially black people. I w-was the closest thing to a princess at the school." She saw Marwynn and Jazmine nodding their heads. "Then Marwynn took control of my body. After the first time, I willingly gave myself to her to do with whatever she wishes. I would do anything for Marwynn, even prostitute myself on the street. She has turned me into a worthless white trash whore, but I love her."

Marwynn looked at her slut and saw a tear in her eye and knew she was telling the truth. She smiled down at her slut and said, "And now it's time for our treat. Are you ready?" Bobbie nodded her head. She nodded at two of the men who untied her, lifted her and hung her upside down again with her legs spread apart. They tied her hands in front of her. Bobbie couldn't see what was happening, but she figured she was soon to get something shoved in her ass. And she was right. She thought it felt kind of rough and it scraped her tender skin.

As Bobbie looked up at Marwynn, she smiled an evil grin at the white woman. And then her ass seemed to catch fire. "Owwww! Aaaaaaah! Oh shit. Shit. Shit!." Bobbie screamed. "What d-did you d-do to me? Aaaarrrrgggh!"

Marwynn smiled and said, "Just a piece of horseradish root, slut. Nothing you can't handle." She turned and started to the bar and said, "Stick that pissy rag back into her mouth."

It only took Marwynn about a minute and a half to get her drink and get back to the table. She looked down at her once hated nemesis who was openly crying and thrashing her body. Her body was swinging back and forth as Bobbie tried to get the root from her ass. Marwynn sat down her drink and then pulled the root from her ass eliciting a muffled scream into the rag. She said, "I have one more present for you, slut. And this should take your mind off your burning ass."

She turned around and one of the women handed her a small leafy branch from a bush or tree. Bobbie was still in a lot of pain, but it was beginning to be a little more pleasant. Her jerking was slowing and turning more into a sensual movement. She looked at the small branch and thought, "What the hell is she going to do with that? It won't hurt as much as being beat with a belt and surely she's not going to try to put it into my cunt. But she knows that she can do whatever she wants with me."

She didn't have to wait long as Marwynn brought the branch across Bobbie's tender breasts. She didn't even hit her very hard, but Bobbie screamed and pulled jerled her body. She looked at her breasts and saw welts on her breasts and wondered how that could be when she didn't even hit her that hard.

Then the small branch hit her stomach and she again screamed and swinging again. It hit her breasts again, and then her pussy, and then Bobbie passed out. Several of the women stepped forward and one asked, "What the hell is that thing you hit her with? You didn't even hit her as hard as she was hit with a belt the last time she was here."

Marwynn handed the branch to the woman and said, "It's called a Stinging Nettle. Have fun. I'm gonna get drunk." And she walked away.

Even though Bobbie was now unconscious, the woman lightly hit her back with the branch and saw welts immediately appear. As she studied the small branch, she noticed tiny thorn like protrusions. She hit the slut's ass with it a couple of times and then took the branch to the bar saying, "That's probably enough of this. We don't want to mark the slut too much or we might not get to play with her again."

The men dragged her unconscious body across the bar floor and outside. They dragged her around the side and threw her on the ground. The men all stood around and pissed all over her face, hair and body leaving her lying on her back in mud.

After the bartender locked up, he rolled the unconscious slut into a tarp and tossed her, none too gently, into the bed of his pickup. He drove her to John's house where he carried her to the porch and left her wrapped in the tarp and still unconscious. He put a cushion under her head and noticed she began to stir. He quietly said, "Good night, young lady. I don't know what happened that turned you into such a slut, but if I was you, I would stay away from Marwynn and my bar." He stood up and walked to his car.

12