Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 02

Story Info
Thick bubble ass invites a stranger from a gay hookup site.
3.5k words
4.58
10.3k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: THE SKEWERING

*****

DISCLAIMER / THEME: These stories will all be about the hottest gay fit-thick bottoms you've ever imagined getting their smooth, thick, coiled, robust glutes fucked hard by aggressive tops. Oh yeah, and their bottom-dicks usually get extremely hard while they're being fucked. There are salacious, vivid descriptions about how those glutes get pulled apart, how their firm flesh gets pressed in as they're groped, what it looks like as veiny cocks slowly sink into smooth, resisting anuses. If that offends you, sorry, or something. Take your heavy dick and get out of here. In fact, fuck you. In fact, if you have a fine, smooth, thick, bubble ass, then really, fuck you.

*****

MULTI-PART FUCKING: For the _full_ fucking, you'll need to read more than this one part. The goal is to give up enough of our unfortunate bottom's sweet, sweet ass and tight cockhole to blow your baby-makers in each section. The GluteSplitter made this decision because the poor bitch needs to be fucked that hard. The four parts are:

1. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 1: Penetrated

2. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 2: The skewering

3. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 3: The dog-fucking

4. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 4: The cream filling gets fucked into the buns

*****

SHOUT-OUT TO LITEROTICA: The GluteSplitter would like to sincerely thank Literotica, its editors, and the Literotica community for their tireless efforts that allow authors like him to post their work on this incredible site and build a following.

*****

CONTINUED from Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 1: Penetrated

Part 2: The skewering...

"Yeah, you look at that useless cock and the perverted position you're in. I know you fucking love this," Mike said. He maneuvered his cock again, putting his cockhead right up against Bobbie's anus. "I'm gonna fucking rape you," he seethed and clenched his jaw, gritting his teeth as he looked down at Bobbie, and started to push.

[READERS - CHARACTER-DEFINING VISUAL INFLUENCE: On the long road that led The GluteSplitter to pound his hips against men's thick, muscled asses, the mainstream art of SigmaX played a big role and is a defining visual influence on this story.]

Mike pressed hard against Bobbie again, and his cockhead immedately split Bobbie's anus open and went inside. "Nngh!" Bobbie grunted with an emasculated sound.

But then Mike's cock stopped. The rigid fucking 9 inches couldn't get in any further. He pulled out, put the cockhead up against Bobbie's anus again -- "UGH!!" -- and rammed it against him much harder. This time it slipped in an inch past the cockhead.

He pulled out completely again, put his cock up against Bobbie's beautiful, smooth anus, grabbed his torso above the hip bones where a bitch's waist belonged -- "UUGGHH!!" -- and rammed in again harder, this time penetrating with three thick inches inside the slut's bubble ass.

He glared down at Bobbie. "You fucking let me in, you WHORE!" He pulled all the way out again, put his swollen cockhead at Bobbie's opening, grabbed him roughly by the hips, and this time, used all the thick muscle in his powerful, smooth glutes, flexing them massively hard as he viciously slammed against Bobbie with brute force, looking at Bobbie's blushing face with its averted gaze -- and this time a full half of his 9 inches roughly sank into him. Bobbie's torso bent inwards under Mike's massive pressure, and his 8", dangerously erect cock jammed hard into his abs again. This time the force was such that it was pressing against his smooth, lickable abs much more painfully than it had before.

Mike saw the pain in his face contrasted with the hardness of Bobbie's cock, and might as well have licked his lips lecherously. "Look me in the eyes as I take you again, you damn fucking, resistant slut," he demanded. Bobbie reluctantly shifted his eyes to meet Mike's, and then Mike quickly pulled his cock out of Bobbie's body and then again powerfully flexed the entire mass of his glutes and pressed so hard into Bobbie that his entire 9 inches -- still slowly and with sustained pressure from Mike's ass -- overran his constricting anus and barbarically invaded his rectum all the way to the base. Mike's cock spasmed as his body again connected with and compressed the firm flesh of the underside of Bobbie's thick, smooth, muscled thighs and his lusciously meaty ass. It spasmed again as he saw Bobbie's massively protruding cock jam hard into his stomach again, and the look of pain flash over his eyes.

"Thaaat's it," Mike said, as he felt the pleasure of the inside ring of Bobbie's tight anus slide against the length of his cock. "Now I want to hear you moan with another man's large penis inside your body, and keep looking at my face because it turns me on to see the look in your eyes as I fucking defile you." Bobbie blushed hard and his eyebrows drew in slightly in anger.

He pulled back and thrust into Bobbie again, eyes locked as almost all of his long cock pressed fully into him again in one thrust. He enjoyed seeing how Bobbie looked a bit ashamed, flushed. He pulled back all the way and thrust down against Bobbie's anus again, and all 9 inches forced their way into Bobbie's tight anus again in one, long, penetrating stroke, albeit still with a lot of resistance from Bobbie's anus.

Bobbie's mouth was open. Mike pulled back. "Yeah... I want to hear you moan for me, slut..." He pulled back and pressed down again, forcing all of himself inside Bobbie. "Moan for me, you bitch!" Bobbie let out a slight sound. "MORE!" Mike pulled back and thrust into Bobbie again, and again, and again, increasingly forceful, and watched as he humped Bobbie's mouth open more in pleasure and his eyes rolled up as the thick boy felt it start to wash over him.

Mike slapped Bobbie hard as he was bottoming out in him again, "I said LOOK at me - I want you to SEE me as I'm violating you, you bitch!" He slapped Bobbie hard again, then grabbed his face and held it in place with his hand, covering his mouth, forcing him to face him, and he looked up into Mike's demanding eyes.

He held Bobbie like this and kept thrusting into him in long, forceful strokes, not able to move faster because of Bobbie's resisting anus and the purposeful lack of sufficient lube.

Despite himself, Bobbie started to moan as his anus opened up more. Mike smiled and started to pick up the pace. Bobbie's back gradually straightened out now and he was able to lie flat against the bed, legs spread wide in missionary as Mike thrust into him more and more easily. He was moaning through Mike's hand clamped over his mouth now with each thrust, and his 8 inch, rock hard, useless boner was swaying over his stomach, now dragging a strand of sticky precum back and forth over his smooth abs.

"Take it!" Mike said, not loudly but forcefully, as he kept thrusting into him. He then removed his hand... and slid it down to Bobbie's neck as Bobbie kept moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Drives me mad that you bottom faggots like to still think of yourselves as masculine and convince yourselves that this is just some alternate way of things happening on the fucking 'rainbow', that you're normal." Bobbie felt Mike start to squeeze a bit around his throat. "This isn't _normal_. Look at you. My cock's in you. You're behaving like a bitch. and my cock doesn't know any better and is going to try to impregnate you because you tricked it with this fucking fine ass." He flexed his jaw, gritting his teeth, as he grabbed Bobbie's right glute, sliding his fingers between it and the bed to grab the whole bulging man-flesh. "Damn you for doing this to me... you fucking messed me up, you fucking... NNGH!" He squeezed Bobbie's glute so hard it hurt him, and Bobbie grasped and dug his nails into the bed -- "MMMGPH!" -- as he felt the pain.

Mike now put his other hand around Bobbie's throat, and started to squeeze harder. Bobbie didn't move in any way to resist him as Mike kept thrusting into his amazing bubble ass.

"Look at you -- you're fucking letting me squeeze your throat?!" Mike breathed hard as he kept thrusting into Bobbie's smooth, moaning body. "I want to watch as you just sit there and allow me to wrap my hands around your throat and CHOKE you--" Bobbie lurched as Mike rammed into him and held it there, his cock inside him, moving his hands so they were wrapped more fully around his neck "--and I won't let go until you fucking tap out that you can't breathe, bitch!"

As he said this, both of his hands closed firmly on Bobbie's throat and squeezed -- HARD -- until they choked off Bobbie's air. Then Mike pulled his hips back so his hard, 9 inch cock was almost fully outside of Bobbie, and THRUST aggressively the whole way into him, making Bobbie jolt and his dick lurch.

Mike's hands on his throat hurt, and Mike pulled back and rammed into him again, paused, then again, paused, and again. As he kept moving against Bobbie, he offered no resistance. He just let Mike squeeze his throat and choke him. He jerked as Mike hammered into his amazing body and held his 5'5" frame in place firmly by his neck. Another drop of precum oozed out of Bobbie's shaking boner and onto his abs.

Then, with his anus wrapped firmly around a more masculne man's invading cock, he started to lose his breath. Mike kept hammering into his incredible, thick ass that girls would stare at in the gym, wishing he'd pound into them, the same ass that was currently spread open, defenseless, and glutes pushed apart by the hard cock of another man who was using him.

He had kept moaning, though his moans were coming out more as gurgled grunts as Mike strangled him. He reached up and tapped Mike's strong arm to get him to release him -- but Mike didn't move to let up at all.

As he kept hammering into him and staring into Bobbie's eyes, Bobbie more firmly tapped, then started pounding against Mike's arm with his fist, but Mike just hammered him more roughly, and he felt Mike grow harder inside of him, if that were even possible.

Finally, Mike rammed into him and held his cock inside of him as he let him go, and Bobbie gasped for air and coughed. Mike ground his cock against him, swirling it around, looking down and savoring the view of his hard, lower abdomen grazing against the base of Bobbie's smooth-as-hell ballsack and seeing that also rotate Bobbie's rock-hard erection back and forth.

Then he looked back up, looked Bobbie right in the eye again and pulled his cock out, then squeezed his hands harder than before around Bobbie's throat and locked eyes with him as he rammed into him hard again. Bobbie moaned and placed his hands on Mike's wrists, feeling his strong harms as he squeezed the air out of him, and he again let out strangled moans as Mike rammed into him, a little fearful.

Then he started to lose his air again, jerking as Mike kept thrusting into him, an almost crazed look in his eyes. "How does it feel to get choked out with another man's full cock inside your hot body, you smoking hot slut?" he said.

Bobbie tapped firmly on Mike's arm to let him know he was running out of air. Mike responded by slamming him hard and holding his dick inside of him, and grinding it around. "How is it to feel yourself being rock hard while I'm choking you out and VIOLATING you?" Bobbie, his dick rock hard despite his growing fear, started hitting Mike's arms again.

"You LIKE this, bitch?" Mike sucked in and then spat on Bobbie's pretty face, still locking eyes with him. Bobbie put his hands on Mike's powerful abs and started trying to push him back as Mike continued to flex and fuck into his beta ass. Bobbie was now pushing hard against Mike's abs and turning blue as Mike continued to pound into him. He started hitting Mike's firm stomach and Mike leaned forward and slathered his tongue along Bobbie's lips. Then he lifted up slightly so his face was right in front of Bobbie's, looked him in the eyes and let go.

Bobbie choked and gasped for breath for a minute, and then Mike forced him back facing him and jammed his tongue down his throat. Mike moaned hard as he penetrated and tongue-fucked Bobbie and forgot his relentless thrusting for a minute, his 9 inch dick having slid halfway out of Bobbie's delicious, succulent ass as he crouched on top of him.

Mike reached down and groped Bobbie's balls and then pressed his hand against Bobbie's hard erection and roughly rubbed Bobbie's dick against the bitch's own abs as he continued to moan to his own selfish pleasure and thrust his tongue forcefully in and out of Bobbie's mouth.

Bobbie had never kissed a guy, and it felt sick and gross... but this was less of a kiss and more like fucking his throat as he wasn't even participating in the "kiss".

Then Mike pulled his dick out of Bobbie, and Bobbie squeezed his anus shut tight, not sure if he wanted this to continue despite the precum continuing to leak out of his own dick as Mike rubbed it into Bobbie's stomach.

Then Mike reached his hands down and thrust his fingers roughly into Bobbie, moaning with his tongue in Bobbie's throat as he did so, and forcing them into Bobbie's wet anus, then pulling them out and forcing them back again as he roughly sort of half kissed half RAPED Bobbie's mouth. He continued finger-fucking Bobbie's anus like this for a minute. Bobbie was protesting the only way he could, by clamping and trying to force his anus shut, but Mike just kept moving in and out, invading him despite his frantic efforts, which only seemed to make Mike kiss him harder as he -- what, was he being finger-raped? He didn't like this anymore. His dick stayed extremely stiff.

Mike then pulled back and pulled himself straight up, still kneeling on the bed, and Bobbie looked down and was amazed at the size and thickness of Mike's cock as it hung pendulously in front of him. "I can't believe that whole, thick thing was inside of me... and he's still as hard as ever," Bobbie thought.

"Again, you've got a nice dick there, bitch. Now, tell me -- _have_ you ever actually used it? Or was I right before?" Mike asked. "Has it ever seen the inside of a real pussy?" Despite the lust of the girls at Bobbie's work and his gym, this had never happened, and likely never would. "What about you sliding it inside a boypussy, maybe?" Bobbie looked away in shame as his long, thick cock that should be a fuck-stick lay dejectedly on his lower abs.

----------------

An Aside:

Time for a little salacious foray into Bobbie's sad but fuckably hot background:

The truth is, Bobbie had, in fact, never fucked anyone. He'd tried, but his dick just wouldn't stay hard. For a long time he'd thought he had erectile dysfunction... but then one day he got a dildo in the shape of a realistic, heavy cock, slowly pressed it through his anus into his ass, and he almost immediately got harder than he'd ever been in his life. He kept trying to get hard normally, but... then he started to masturbate like this, and he gradually realized there wasn't another way.

He could only maintain an erection with a cock or a dildo up his ass.

But after a while, even dildoes wouldn't do it for him anymore.

That was why he had started eventually letting men fuck him.

He didn't have a totally clear understanding of all this in his head, but this was why, for instance, he said he was "masculine" everywhere else but behind his bedroom door. He got into it purely so he could cum. He quickly learned he had to act kind of submissive because otherwise "verse" guys would come over and want Bobbie to fuck them, then get angry when he couldn't flip roles and do them too. So the only people who really worked were the guys who were "total tops", and they wanted him to act a certain way if he was only going to take and not give. Again, it was the only way he could cum.

That's also why he'd gone to a gym to really build up his ass, his thighs... he needed more, and that got him more.

The more it happened though, he kind of started to feel that submissive role...

He had vaguely noted along the way that even a pair of succulent, fucking amazing Ava Adams, Eva Knotty-type breasts wouldn't do it for him. Watching titfucking wouldn't do it for him -- or, not exactly. He would sometimes watch those videos because seeing very thick, long cocks sliding between and being gripped by bulging tit-mounds -- those big tits hotdogging the thick cocks -- did some sort of something to him down there. Still, he felt nothing when friends would send him creepshots of high school [*ahem - all characters in this story are over 18] girls with what they kept insisting was the most "amazing" sweatermeat, but -- he just figured he wasn't a breast guy. He liked the curve of girls' smooth asses, but... he couldn't get it up for them. What bothered him most recently was that guys would send him creepshots of a few of the girls at work who had what they insisted were amazing asses or tits, and he'd stare at them privately and wonder what the big deal was. Besides, his own ass and thighs were kind of better than theirs.

He'd kind of vaguely ignored the whole pegging thing too. Those were just dildoes... right?

So... tops. But he couldn't always find tops when he needed them. He'd had a couple bad experiences when he invited more "verse" guys over, lying about not being able to top them, and they'd gotten kind of rough with him, which wasn't pleasurable for Bobbie and he was soft all the way from the start to when the guy shot everything inside of him.

When this happened again recently, though... something kind of changed and despite the angry roughness he actually did start to get hard, then grew really hard and shot his cum out all over the bed. Cumming hard meant that he wound up also clenching really hard on the verse guy's cock, which made him cum so hard into Bobbie's ass that Bobbie could actually feel the cum hitting him inside. That had never happened before. After that orgasm, the guy had stayed and fucked him again. It was like, knowing his cock would be clenched like a vise when Bobbie came, he got even more turned on and fucked his thick ass harder than Bobbie had ever experienced before.

Unable to get that out of his mind after other more typical encounters that followed. Normally he'd get fucked by tops that were nice and patient and often almost gentle. Continuing to think about the rough sex though led him to post what he did on the popular gay "personals" site: In fit of blue balls, he posted a pic of his curvy ass in a blatantly submissive pose and asked for someone to come and do him "really rough". That's what Mike had responded to.

Poor, fucking, hot bitch.

Actually, we don't really care about him or his life or all that shit -- just how thick he is, how rough he can take it, and how hard he gets while taking it.

Apparently, that's pretty rough, and pretty fucking hard...

----------------

Mike leered down at him and Bobbie's pulsating, throbbing cock, contempt and derision written all over his face. Bobbie refused to answer Mike's questions. He refused to humiliate himself any further. But Mike didn't need an answer to guess at most of Bobbie's history. He knew his type.

So after leering lecherously at him until Bobbie turned red again and looked increasingly uncomfortable, he just smirked, his heavy cock swaying pendulously in the air, and said "now turn over so I can see that beautiful ass and fuck you like a dog."

(Continued... see Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 3: The dog-fucking)

*THE GLUTESPLITTER'S REQUEST OF READERS:

Thank you to everyone who's engaged with The GluteSplitter in comments or contacted him with ideas for stories.

Please COMMENT below to FUEL more aggressive glute-splitting. Let The GluteSplitter know:

• Important! Are you a Bottom? Top? ;)

• What turned you on?

• Your fantasies... what would you like to see?

12