All Comments on 'Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 02'

by GluteSplitter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GluteSplitterGluteSplitterabout 3 years agoAuthor

Parts 3 and 4 will be posted tomorrow and the day after (4/17/21. 4/18/21)

The GluteSplitter thanks the Literotica overlords for publishing the four parts in order. Those guys run a tight ship.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
SIR!

The story is hot as hell and like it rough. The moaning, verbal demands, hand clamped on mouth, slapping was very hot. I loved how tight Bobbie's ass ring was so Mike had to force it in his ass- this was always great to do when wanting more for a great top. Fingering ass is so exciting and probing deep which may lead to "more" is very intense. Anal orgasms are so overwhelming and the bucking and almost seizure activity of the whole body is honestly mind blowing. I enjoyed everything about the story except when Bobbie tapped out and was ignored twice and then had to punch Mike's arms with fists to finally get him to release the choke hold. Some may get off on it but after tapping out X2 this was a turn off for me. Being into extreme activities is great play, but TRUST is critical and if I was Bobbie, I would not have felt safe after that- just me. The rest of the story was incredible, delicious, primal, intense, and great writing. Mike is close to being the perfect top. Would love to know more about both Bobbie's and Mike's nipples- size, chewing, biting, clamps, suction, etc., as tops who like nipple torture are God-like. I also found rimming a top (no penetration) who seldom or never had it done before led to extreme pleasure for the top and the sub. One top, Rick, was so into it for his first time- he shot all over me and collapsed. Just my thoughts. You are a great writer and I appreciate your story.

GluteSplitterGluteSplitterabout 3 years agoAuthor

@LASFSEA Thank you! I love the feedback -- you sound like you've really gone the distance and I love the recounting :)

Tapping out -- that's helpful... the final Part 4 gets even more intense with the controlling / dominance, so I might cut that back a bit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a bottom and loving it. I am having a wank and typing this out slowly. Fucked a girlfriend dry the first time I fucked her ass. I would love it to be fucked by Mike. Having a big load shot up my willing ass!

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman6410 months ago

I don't know if I'd be fucked up the ass but I've thought about it often. I think I'd be a lot like Bobbie. I pretty sure I enjoy a deep hard pounding fuck but not so sure about the lack of lube.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGluteSplitter@GluteSplitter
ABOUT THE GLUTESPLITTER I'm a fit, very aggressive top and have a thing for fit, smooth bottoms. Follow me on Twitter @glutesplitter to keep track of my projects. DM me there or email me at glutesplitter@gmail.com to connect... and see below! THEMES: My stories will all be...