Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 04

Story Info
Thick bubble ass invites a stranger from a gay hookup site.
4.6k words
4.66
11.5k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: THE CREAM FILLING GETS FUCKED INTO THE BUNS

*****

DISCLAIMER / THEME: These stories will all be about the hottest gay fit-thick bottoms you've ever imagined getting their smooth, thick, coiled, robust glutes fucked hard by aggressive tops. Oh yeah, and their bottom-dicks usually get extremely hard while they're being fucked. There are salacious, vivid descriptions about how those glutes get pulled apart, how their firm flesh gets pressed in as they're groped, what it looks like as veiny cocks slowly sink into smooth, resisting anuses. If that offends you, sorry, or something. Take your heavy dick and get out of here. In fact, fuck you. In fact, if you have a fine, smooth, thick, bubble ass, then really, fuck you.

*****

MULTI-PART FUCKING: For the _full_ fucking, you'll need to read more than this one part. The goal is to give up enough of our unfortunate bottom's sweet, sweet ass and tight cockhole to blow your baby-makers in each section. The GluteSplitter made this decision because the poor bitch needs to be fucked that hard. The four parts are:

1. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 1: Penetrated

2. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 2: The skewering

3. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 3: The dog-fucking

4. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 4: The cream filling gets fucked into the buns

*****

SHOUT-OUT TO LITEROTICA: The GluteSplitter would like to sincerely thank Literotica, its editors, and the Literotica community for their tireless efforts that allow authors like him to post their work on this incredible site and build a following.

*****

CONTINUED from Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 3: The skewering

Part 4 (finale): The cream filling gets fucked into the buns...

[Seriously, *let me know* in comments if this gets TOO rough... Mike kind of loses his shit in his salacious lust at Bobbie here... and try not to cum too hard if not. That shit clogs up your phone.]

Mike pulled his long cock fully out of Bobbie, leaving him feeling suddenly empty. Then he threw Bobbie down onto the bed on his back, forced his legs apart, and put his hips down against Bobbie so their ballsacks were pressed up against each other.

"I want you to feel my sack that's going to inseminate you, you slutty female bitch." Mike's larger, smooth sack and heavy balls pressed into Bobbie's smaller but nonetheless full sack. He leaned into Bobbie, looking at his almost pretty face without facial hair. "How does that feel, you slut?" he said with a smirk, and rotated his hips around so their sacks mashed into each other. Bobbie just looked back at him, too distracted by the feeling of his balls being molested and moved around by Mike's heavier testicles rubbing against them. "Yeah, you fucking bitch -- FEEL that..."

Mike then pulled back, put his cockhead up against Bobbie's tight anus, and Bobbie squeezed as Mike penetrated him, pushing the 9 inches into him against the resistance Bobbie forced down onto his cock. "You're gonna milk what's in these balls with your anus wrapped around my dick, you bitch," he leered.

Then he humped hard against Bobbie. Then again, and again, pausing between each thrust as if to emphasize his dominance and what was coming.

[READERS - CHARACTER-DEFINING VISUAL INFLUENCE: On the long road that led The GluteSplitter to pound his hips against men's thick, muscled asses, the mainstream art of SigmaX played a big role and is a defining visual influence on this story.]

Bobbie started moaning and turning red, jerking as Mike thrust at him. Behind him, Mike's own large, hairless glutes were flexing powerfully each time he entered Bobbie. He was breathing hard, relishing every bit of pleasure as he dominated the smaller, 5'5", smooth-as-fuck man.

Bobbie's thick, muscular, smooth legs were spread wide and sticking straight out into the air like a whore, shaking each time Mike thrust into him. He now bent his knees, wrapping his bitch legs around Mike and pressed his heels into Mike's bulging glutes, feeling those cantaloupes move dramatically as they went from soft and springy to rock hard, soft and coiled to rock hard, as he was fucked by them.

He was moaning now with every thrust, louder and louder.

Mike leaned in. "You like feeling me using my big ass to hump my big, thick cock into your dickhole, you bitch?" Bobbie opened his mouth and let out a louder moan.

Mike leaned forward all the way, pressing his abs full-on against Bobbie's, compressing Bobbie's extremely hard penis between them, and thrust his tongue into Bobbie's mouth, salaciously sliding it all around Bobbie's tongue and thrusting it to the back of his throat repeatedly, making it hard for Bobbie to breathe. As he did this, Mike rubbed his torso in circular motions against Bobbie's, rubbing Bobbie's cock and grinding it between their abs. In this position, Mike couldn't thrust into Bobbie, and his cock was bent painfully, 6" inside Bobbie and 3" out above his hole, pressing into Bobbie's perineum and balls.

This was almost too much for Bobbie, and Mike felt his anus spasm hard around his cock again.

"Yeah, you cum like the female you are, you slut," Mike said and lifted up enough to allow his cock to fully enter Bobbie again.

"You think this is just being submissive behind closed doors?" Mike was slow-fucking Bobbie now, his 9" cock extremely, extremely hard and inflexible again as he spoke. "You think you're a man, with your legs spread wide and accepting an erection into you?" He slid out and back into Bobbie, slowly. Bobbie blushed again and turned to the side, moaning in long, slow moans as Mike fucked into him with long, slow movements.

"You bent over and let me literally mount you, pushing back no matter how hard I slammed into you -- acting like a female dog in heat and moaning like one too," he continued. Mike then leaned in and planted his lips on Bobbie's smooth neck high up and on the side, again biting him and sucking hard -- but this time it wasn't to the back of his neck. Bobbie had the presence of mind to realize that was going too far, that there was no way it could be explained away at work.

"Unngh...no..." he moaned. He put his hands on Mike's hard abs and tried to push him away, tried to get him off of him, but Mike was too strong and he just continued violating Bobbie's will and giving him a strong hickey. "Stop... unghh..." Bobbie could hardly focus as Mike's cock kept sliding into his ass.

Confident he'd given Bobbie a third red mark on his neck that would last for days, he let go. "Fuck no, I'm not gonna stop," he said. "You're MINE, you fucking slutty, hot-ass...UUGH," his cock spasmed slightly inside Bobbie and he felt a bit of precum ooze out. Careful... he rested for a moment until his cock got a little less excited, leaning his head against Bobbie's blushing face as he continued to turn to the side, away from him in shame.

Ready to continue, Mike lifted up and looked at Bobbie's blushing face again. "So pathetic... ughh... you're lying here now, legs spread wide, taking my fat COCK in your ass!" he now shoved into Bobbie hard, making Bobbie's own 8 inches bounce against his rock-hard, smooth abs.

"Cocks are literally made to fuck WOMEN'S PUSSIES, you fucking whore. You can't ignore that, SLUT." He slammed in as he emphasized his words.

"The ONLY way what you're doing right now makes sense," he licked Bobbie's face. "Is if you're literally acting like a FEMALE, wanting a man to seed your anus like a vagina... uhhhh," he slow-fucked into him.

Mike looked down. "I want you to look at how hard your dick is, you female bitch. LOOK!" Bobbie looked down at his own erection.

Mike then pulled back, and slammed into Bobbie. His 8" dick hardly moved despite his body jolting. "What I'm saying has made you so fucking hard your cock's not even shaking anymore-- UGH!" Mike rammed Bobbie's lickable ass again and, indeed, his dick didn't move even as his whole body jerked with the impact.

"That's not NORMAL, you slut," Mike rammed again. He felt Bobbie's anus start to tighten. "You haven't even TOUCHED your DICK this whole time, and it looks like THAT!" He slammed Bobbie's submissive slutty ass again. While Bobbie's cock may not have been moving, his plush sack was shaking with each aggressive thrust.

Mike leaned in, now rhythmically penetrating Bobbie until precum started to leak out of his 8" cock again. Bobbie had never in his life been this hard... what was happening to him?

His anus started to tighten up again, squeezing more precum out of Mike's huge cock inside his rectum.

"I can feel you getting ready to blow yourself, you emasculated bitch. LOOK ME IN THE EYE while I shoot my man cum out of my balls inside of you!" Mike raised his voice. Bobbie turned to face Mike, and stared into eyes that were burning into him with an intimidating fire. He felt so... damn it... dominated, feminine... he wanted Mike to cum in him like a bitch getting pregnant...

His legs spread wide in missionary position, Bobbie pressed his heels into Mike's powerful glutes again, feeling them as they rhythmically flexed powerfully, savagely thrusting into him now. Breathing hard, Bobbie put his hands against Mike's hard glutes, feeling their power, feeling them flex as well, as the larger man he'd invited to his bed used his body.

Mike was grunting hard now, pushing hard into Bobbie and burning his gaze into Bobbie's, connected to him as he dominated his spirit and his will. He'd raped this bitch into submission and she was completely his.

He put his hand on Bobbie's throat, and put weight on it - not enough to choke him. He wanted to hear his moans of pleasure as he vocalized like a woman.

The hand on his throat, the eye contact -- that was finally too much for Bobbie.

"OHH--!" he practically screamed in falsetto, and his anus clenched extremely hard as he felt his thick semen rise through his cock and shoot out of his extreme erection, landing on his chest.

"YEAH YOU BITCH!!" Bobbie's anus clenched again as he shot another jet of cum, hitting the back of his hands that were feeling up Mike's abs.

"AHH -- _FUCK_ YEAH!!" Mike yelled. Bobbie's anus felt like a pulsing vise around Mike's cock. He plunged it all the way into Bobbie, and as he looked into his eyes and pressed his hand on his throat, his cremaster reflex lifted up his heavy balls and he felt a jet of thick, ropey semen rise up from his balls, through his urethra, through the entire 9" length of his penis and blast into Bobbie.

"TAKE THAT INSEMINATION YOU FUCKING FEMALE!" Bobbie pressed his heels against Mike's thick rear, pulling him into him with all his might and the strength of his smooth, thick sexy legs.

"OHH--OHH!!" Bobbie moaned, loud, hard, shouting his pleasure into the room, his anus wrapped around Mike's thick, veiny cock and squeezing its cum into his smooth ass.

"AHH! YOU _FEEL_ THAT CUM HIT YOUR INSIDES, YOU PUSSY!" Mike shot another hard rope into Bobbie, smacking against the insides of his perverted rectum.

"FUCK ME! CUM INSIDE ME! AHHH!" Bobbie yelled and moaned as he felt another jet shoot from Mike's cock. He couldn't believe what he as saying... in that moment, he was overwhelmed with a desire to be under this man with his hard cock inside him, legs spread wide, accepting everything into him. It was like he wanted to mate with him... "OHH-- BREED-- UGH-- BREED ME!"

Oh fuck, damn this bitch! "SHUT UP YOU SLUT!" Mike yelled back at him, and now he put his other hand on Bobbie's throat and started to squeeze, and squeeze harder, until he choked off Bobbie's air. Only gargled sounds came out of him now with each thrust.

Being controlled like this... Bobbie's mouth was open in pleasure and his cock hardened MORE and was sticking up above him, out in the air as it kept painting Mike's abs and his own smooth chest.

"AHH!! AHH!! THAT'S BETTER -- MY BITCHES SHUT THE FUCK UP -- AHH!! -- WHEN I MAKE THEM!!" Mike bucked his hips hard against Bobbie's pussy as Bobbie continued to pull him into him with his legs. His thick cock was now cumming freely inside Bobbie, raping his ass in a way that was never meant by his his fucking biology -- his makeup as a man.

Mike leaned forward until their faces were touching, and he glared into his strangled bitch's face as he shot his load of babymakers inside of him.

"MY COCK THINKS IT'S TRYING TO MAKE YOU PREGNANT, BITCH!" His erection was buried inside Bobbie's sexy, curvy body and going crazy with a life of its own. It was like Mike's body, feeling this much intensity, must be sure there were eggs in there somewhere.

He let up so his dominated slut could breathe and kissed / throat-fucked Bobbie again, who accepted Mike's tongue shoving into his mouth just like he'd accepted everything else.

Mike pulled back, separating their lips. "I CAN FEEL YOU WEARING OUT, YOU BITCH!" Bobbie's dick was now -- maybe -- shooting its last, his anus spasming with less vigor around Mike's buried member.

Mike seemed to have endless hard loads left to pump into his bitch's body. He pushed his upper body up with his hands again squeezing on Bobbie's throat, locking his arms over him as he choked / strangled him again while he came into him, and putting the weight of his powerful upper body fully against Bobbie's neck, choking him harder as he bucked his hips into him, his cock spasming -- "AHHH!! YEAH!!"

Bobbie now began to get worried again... the anxiety somehow turning him on, as he started to gently push against Mike's flexed abs with his cum-covered hands. Then shifted to feeling Mike's strong hands around his throat, pausing to feel their powerful flexed strength as he was choked. "YOU'RE MINE, YOU SLUT!!" Mike yelled at him. He was bucking so hard against Bobbie now that the whole bed was moving violently and banging against the wall. The pressure on his throat was painful, and Bobbie couldn't breathe at all, but didn't really try to stop it.

Mike just glared at him and spat on his pretty face, looking intensely and lustfully at the concern and pleasure in Bobbie's eyes as he continued to ejaculate powerfully inside of him. "TAKE IT! FUCKING TAKE IT!" he yelled at Bobbie, and spat on him again.

----------------

An Aside:

Let's take a step back and look at what was happening here for a moment:

Mike's hips and thighs were pressed hard into the flesh of Bobbie's meaty ass and muscular but smooth, upturned, spread thighs -- pressing INTO that flesh, causing depressions around where he made contact, etc.

He'd gotten this 5'5" sexy-as-all-fuck, gay faggot bottom to let him impale him with his entire 9", thick, veiny, heavy cock -- which wouldn't even fit inside a real woman's pussy, but which he'd managed -- with difficulty -- to fuck ALL THE WAY THROUGH this guy's resisting anus and into his fine ass. This fucking bitch had let him lick and bite and grope and dig his nails in all over his body, penetrate him savagely in every hole.

Now, Mike was again on top of him, his arms locked around Bobbie's neck, his hands squeezing his throat so hard the bitch couldn't breathe, the weight of his upper body against him, choking him. Strangling him. His hips, which were pressed fully into Bobbie's thick ass and thighs, holding an obscene, protruding 9" erection inside of him, and without pulling out, nonetheless kept bucking into him violently with each jet of cum. His jaw was flexed, his teeth gritted hard, his face sneering with nostrils flared, his eyes locked with Bobbie's, glaring into his soul,

Bobbie facing up at him with his pretty face that was incredibly almost devoid of facial hair, and with Mike's extremely hard, extremely erect, 9", ejaculating, erupting cock all the way up, deep inside of him, a man's hard cock, inside his body, and inseminating him.

Even though he wasn't pulling out, Mike was bucking his hips against him with such force that he watched Bobbie move up and down on the bed underneath him, and the entire frame of the bed itself was shaking and banging loudly into the wall under Mike's weight as he grunted loudly with each thrust and yelled obscenities and spat on this fine bitch. Hell, the bed looked like it might even break.

One of the neighbors, who'd eyed Bobbie in some of his more... questionable... outfits (a story for another day [IF GLUTESPLITTER GETS SOME LOVE]), and often jacked to hearing him moan not long after he'd notice MOST men enter his apartment, had his hard cock in his hand and his ear to the wall, listening lasciviously to Bobbie being violently used, almost drooling. He hoped he was being raped against his will, which only excited him more.

Mike had completely dominated this amazing, fucking bitch-slut -- who'd literally advertised and taunted tops with his thick ass, bent over on that gay "personals" hookup site, inviting strangers to come over and fuck him rough. [The GluteSplitter is always amazed that gay bitches really keep doing that. The GluteSplitter fucked one who looked a lot like Bobbie -- except he was 5'4", which is a fucking great size to get really rough with...]

Mike was being so violent and rough as he climaxed, Bobbie was now even afraid of him. It was like Mike WAS actually RAPING him with everything he had, like Bobbie's neighbor hoped, but Bobbie had ACCEPTED every savage, lustful thing Mike had done to him and hadn't stopped him; he had wanted him to do it.

Well - MAYBE NOT what he was doing to him right at THIS MOMENT (heh)... for Mike, Bobbie was the most submissive, almost-feminine, hairless, pretty, thick-in-all-the-right-places bottom he'd ever fucked. This was the hardest fucking orgasm Mike had ever had in his entire life.

There. The GluteSplitter wants you to REALLY TAKE IT IN.

If you're a bottom, he wants you to take in more than just the story. Fuck you. You make my cock hard.

Now, back to it...

----------------

Mike grunted loudly with each powerful jet of cum that blasted through his cock deep inside Bobbie, who was now resisting.

And yet -- he felt his own 8" dick springing back to extreme hardness and his anus started clamping down like a fucking vise on Mike's cock again, as though his dick was completely disconnected from the fear he was feeling and his lack of air. "NNGH! NNNGH!! NNGH!!" Mike grunted with flared nostrils and a look of madness in his eyes as he ejaculated. Bobbie, losing air, started to pull on Mike's hands, but half wanted him to ignore the gesture, keep squeezing him and NOT stop. Seeing Bobbie's half-heartedly effort to pull his hands off his throat just made his ejaculation inside him so much more intense -- "I FUCKING OWN YOU! NNGH!!" Mike spat at Bobbie and bucked into him.

Suddenly, a very hard jet of cum erupted up through Bobbie's cock and hit Mike's intensely flexed abs.

This was making him cum. Again.

Bobbie had snapped... or something. His cock was stone-rigid, pointing up and now shooting jets of cum all over Mike's abs. Worse, his anus kept pulsing its vise-like grip on Mike's cock -- like it needed any more stimulation in its current state blasting virile semen into him. How could he be this hard while a big man was injecting him with cum and choking him with near violence at the same time?

He felt Mike grind and swirl his cock inside of him so that he'd feel all of its length and girth as the eruption of his thick, potent, inseminating load continued. "YOU SUBMISSIVE BITCH! NNNNGH!! YOUR FUCKING TEASING BUBBLE ASS! NNNNGH!!" Still choking him, Mike saw an intensifying mix of fear and reluctant pleasure on Bobbie's face. Bobbie didn't know how far Mike would go. All he saw in Mike's face was lust, anger -- no concern at all for him. The danger almost... his anus clenched EXTREMELY hard as his own hung bottom-cock fired another hard jet of cum.

"NNNGH!! NNGH!!" Mike bucked at Bobbie a few more times, spitting on him again. "YOU SHOULD BE RAPED EVERY DAY, YOU BITCH!! NNNNNGH!!" At those words, Bobbie's cock lustfully shot another intense jet while his anus wantonly CLENCHED DOWN extremely hard again on Mike's impaling cock.

12