Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUNNGHHH!" Mike half-grunted, half-yelled as Bobbie's spasming anus milked a final hard, lasting jet of cum that plastered Bobbie's insides -- insides that were never meant to have a man invade him.

Mike had finally deposited his extremely large, potent, inseminating load DEEP inside Bobbie's penetrated ass. After a moment, he let up on Bobbie's neck BRIEFLY to let him get some air and then he choked down on him just as hard again. He pulled his long cock slowly out of his Bobbie's amazing body. Without the stimulation from being intensely impaled on that huge rod, Bobbie's own ejaculation quickly died down and his cock rested, while cum started leaking out of his unplugged ass.

[What a bitch...]

Mike moved to press the pendulous, hard length of his cock up against Bobbie's still hard but softening 8 inches, and ground the two of them together savagely. He removed one hand from Bobbie's neck and grabbed both of their cocks, squeezing them incredibly hard and rubbing them together while he humped against Bobbie's useless but nonetheless large manhood that had turned him on so much the entire time they'd had sex.

As the choking hadn't stopped, Bobbie started to lose air again, and Mike relished the partially pleasure-tinged fear in his eyes as he DOMINATED him in the ULTIMATE way. It felt like this bitch would put his LIFE in his hands, while he SUBMITTED to his RAGING COCK. He ground their cocks together, both still at full length. "Ohh, you're such a FUCKING, SEXY BITCH..." he breathed.

Then -- he finally let go, and watched as Bobbie coughed and gasped for air, his hand still around both of their cocks and squeezing them.

Once he caught his breath, Mike licked and savagely kissed Bobbie's smooth neck, then rested his head against Bobbie's for a moment before shoving his tongue again into his pretty face. This thick bitch felt so fucking feminine... Bobbie moaned in muffled protest as Mike jammed back to his throat and roughly tongue-fucked him again, while continuing to hump against his large but smaller member.

In response, Mike put his hand down towards Bobbie's anus and rammed one, then two, then three fingers inside him and finger-fucked him against Bobbie's continued protests as he raped his mouth with his tongue.

At last, he released Bobbie's lips, took his hand away, now covered in Mike's own overflowing cum, and then shoved his fingers into Bobbie's mouth. "Uhh, yeah... you lick that baby-making semen off my fingers and swallow it, you bitch," he commanded. Bobbie did, and swallowed the thick cum. Mike reached back and grabbed more leaking cum from Bobbie's gorgeous hole and again shoved it in his mouth. "Yeah, look at you. You just take it and take it-- MMMhh..." he humped against Bobbie hard and long once more as Bobbie swallowed more of the thick cum.

Sneering at him, Mike licked Bobbie's face in a fiercely predatory way, then got up and off of him, admiring Bobbie's cum-covered, sexy, curvy, used body, and noting the reddening hickeys on his neck.

"You're a good lay, you fucking slutty bitch," he said, as Bobbie continued to catch his breath. Mike put on his clothes, then looked back, "I enjoyed using your fucking thick ass. You have a nice cock too, you slut -- not that I think you can get hard without a man shoved inside of you."

"You ever want me to come back and turn you into a fucking woman again, here's my number." Mike scrawled his phone number on a post-it note on Bobbie's dresser, then went forward and shoved it partway into his ass.

Humiliated, Bobbie lay there as Mike left, his own cum splattered all over his smooth, sexy abs and chest, the semen of his tormentor leaking out of his ass

...

A week later, Mike got a text on his phone at 1am, asking him to come over "right away, if you can". There was a picture attached -- it was Bobbie, the picture taken from the rear, lying face-down on his bed in a black thong that disappeared into his thick mounds and with fabric covering and filled with his succulent, full sack. His rearcock had clearly erupted from that thong and was thrust downwards between his spread legs, pressing painfully hard into the bed. Next to him -- was a thick rope, tied into a fucking noose that could be pulled tight. "I just want to help you let out some stress," the text said.

Mike chuckled, squeezed his rapidly swelling package, and headed out.

[The GluteSplitter's word to the wise... If you've got an ass that fine, hide it, because we're coming for you. Don't advertise it or eventually you really will get your masculinity pounded out of you. It's not pretty. Well, it kind of is. Fuck -- whatever it is, it makes us shoot loads into you, and that's what's important.]

THE END... for more glute-splitting, see The GluteSplitter's Request of Readers below!

*FUTURE GLUTE-SPLITTING WAS FORESHADOWED...

In part 1, Mike foreshadowed what he has in mind for his bottom slut:

"He could tell who was an unbroken virgin to becoming a submissive whore from the rest of the thick bottoms he fucked. He was going to fucking break him down OVER MANY NIGHTS TO COME until he was moaning while being raped in a singlet with a zipper over the anus, raped in a cheerleader uniform, and then raped by him and a few of his friends at the same time. These submissive whores were a rare find. He'd never had one so fucking fit-thick fine before though."

In part 4, the thick-cocked neighbor pointed out what Bobbie's been wearing may not be the most masculine:

"One of the neighbors, who'd eyed Bobbie in some of his more... questionable... outfits (a story for another day), and often jacked to hearing him moan not long after MOST men would enter his apartment, had his hard cock in his hand and his ear to the wall, listening lasciviously to Bobby being violently used, almost drooling."

The GluteSplitter kind of wants to see this bitch get fucked in girl clothes...

Which brings us to --

*THE GLUTESPLITTER'S REQUEST OF READERS:

Thank you to everyone who's engaged with The GluteSplitter in comments or contacted him with ideas for stories.

Please COMMENT below to FUEL more aggressive glute-splitting. Let The GluteSplitter know:

• Important! Are you a Bottom? Top? ;)

• Was Part 4 too rough? Did it turn you on?

• Would feminizing Bobbie in girl clothes turn you on or off?

• AND...

*YOU* LET THE GLUTESPLITTER KNOW IF YOU WANT THE STORY TO CONTINUE, AND HOW → COMMENTS & PLEASE RATE

12