Bobbi's Birthday Gift

Story Info
She wants birthday kisses from husband AND her best friend.
2.5k words
4.58
39.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

It was just the three of us celebrating Bobbi's birthday this year. Usually Steve and I joined Bobbi and Jack, but Steve was meeting with clients in a different city this weekend. He often was.

It's not as if I suspect him of having a girl in every port, mind you -- he's really business-focused and I'm sure his business meetings are exactly what he says they are -- but still, this was taking a toll on our marriage and if I were a gambling woman, I wouldn't bet on us still being married by Bobbi's next birthday.

Anyway, Bobbi's birthday. Bobbi, my best friend in the world. And Jack, by now I guess my second-oldest friend.

We'd just come back from dinner -- where Jack remarked, after toasting Bobbi, that every guy in the place was jealous of him walking in with a hot woman on either side -- and stopped off at their place for cake. And maybe a couple of drinks, which was okay since we lived right down the block and if I had one too many, Jack could just walk me home.

Bobbi said she wanted me to see Jack's gift to her. As always, she had to wait until 10:32, the minute she was actually born. A tradition n Bobbi's family from before I even met her.

At 10:30 we began watching the clock, and shortly after it hit 10:31, we began counting down the seconds as we do on New Year's Eve. When the clock hit 10:32, Jack and I shouted "Happy Birthday!" as he gave her a quick kiss.

As I came over to give her a hug, she said to him "Geez, do you call that a kiss? What am I, too old for you now?" I started to give her a kiss on the cheek to accompany the hug, and she moved her head so our lips briefly touched. I wasn't even sure it was intentional.

"Okay, I'll give you another chance," she said to Jack, an this time he kissed her with some more feeling. "Better, but let's see what Christine's got."

"Christine?" I asked.

"Come on, it's my birthday. I deserve a good kiss."

I didn't stop her when she kissed me on the lips. I even kissed back a bit.

I was holding back, though: I'd always had a bit of a girl-crush on Bobbi, nothing serious, but I certainly didn't want to get carried away. That would turn slight-tipsy fun into terrible embarrassment really quickly.

"Okay," she said. "A bit better. Your turn, Jack."

He gave her a better kiss this time, pulling her close and letting his hand slide down to her ass.

"Much better," Bobbi said, then walked back to me. "Let's see you top that."

"Are you sure?" I said with a laugh, thinking she was kidding too. "I'm pretty damn good."

"Let's put your mouth where your mouth is," she said, kissing me. Well, if it's a challenge she wants...

I could feel her tongue working its way through my lips, and I entangled it with my own tongue. At the same time I casually brushed my hand along the outside of her left breast and realized she must have changed out of her bra after we got back here.

We separated. "Wow," Bobbi said, "you're definitely in the lead now."

"Go for it, Jack," I said.

Jack began by kissing her, and at the same time unbuttoning the top few buttons in the front of Bobbi's dress, just far enough to show she couldn't have been wearing a bra.. "Jack, no," she said, gesturing over at me. But I'm not sure her heart was into the warning.

"Christine told me to go for it," he said.

"I did," I agreed, wondering how far he was planning to go.

He kissed his way from her collarbone down the exposed top half of her cleavage.

"I think we have a winner," I said. I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

"Are you sure?" Bobbi said with a mischievous smile, not re-buttoning her dress.

"Okay," I said, walking over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, our tongues wrestling one another like before; but this time, I lifted the back of her dress and put a hand firmly on her ass, pulling us closer. She seemed to be wearing very brief panties, and I had my hands on a lot more skin than cotton.

I wasn't completely sure how she'd respond; but she had challenged me to top Jack, after all.

She responded by lifting my own dress and doing the same.

I hoped Jack couldn't see my panties, and I wished I'd worn nicer panties tonight.

When we both came up for air, Bobbi smiled and said "Wow."

"Was that okay?" I'm not sure whether I was asking whether she liked it, or whether I'd just fucked up our friendship.

"You're back in the lead," she said.

I made sure my dress was smoothed down properly, and wondered whether Bobbi knew exactly how close her hand had come to my pussy. That could have been embarrassing for all of us.

"Okay," Jack said as he stepped behind his wife. She was facing me, so I didn't notice right away that he was also lifting the back of her dress. He turned her head so they could kiss, all the time he was grinding himself against the back of her panties.

If I didn't see they were wearing clothing, I'd have thought they were fucking.

Soon her dress had had been pulled high enough in the front that I could see her panties had a very narrow crotch. I already knew knew she kept herself trimmed but if I hadn't, I'd have known now.

"Uh, maybe I should get home," I said. Don't ask me whether it was to give them their privacy or because I could hear my vibrator calling me from down the block.

Jack slipped a hand inside the still-opened front of her dress, but I could tell he couldn't quite reach the nipple.

"No, please don't," Bobbi said. "I haven't gotten my birthday present yet."

"But..."

"And you still deserve a chance to win."

"I, uh, might not be able to beat what Jack's doing."

She looked me in the eye and said "Try."

When Jack stepped away from behind her, the erection I could see inside his pants told me he was more than fine with whatever I needed to do to win.

Okay then...

When Bobbi stood in front of me, I grabbed the hem of her dress, and pulled it quickly over her head, leaving her standing there wearing only her panties. Before she could react, I moved in and kissed first one breast and then the other.

Part of me had wanted to do that since we were teenagers.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck," she said.

Since nobody had a problem with this, I went back to the first breast and sucked the nipple, hard.

Jack was standing right next to us now, transfixed.

I slipped a hand down to Bobbi's ass again, this time inside her panties.

"I've never done this with a woman before," Bobbi gasped, as she unbuckled Jack's belt and yanked down his pants enough that I could see his dick trying to burst out of his boxers.

Obviously, Jack and I had never seen one another not dressed decently. Though he was technically covered up, wearing no less than he would at the beach, by no means would I call this decent.

I realized I could be touching Bobbi's pussy at any moment if I wanted to, and I realized there was another reason I needed to leave: at this rate I was going to be partially or fully naked in a minute, and Jack seeing me like that would really cross a line. It was okay for me and Jack to see Bobbi like this, but not for Jack to see me.

Just as I was thinking this, Bobbi lifted the back of my dress, and slid her hand down the back of my panties, the same as I was doing to her. This left my panties and half my ass exposed, though of course I was still a lot more dressed than Jack and Bobbi.

Bobbi's hand was creeping so close to my pussy. Could I possibly be as wet as I thought I was?

Bobbi could probably tell how wet I was by now.

She was breathing harder as I got close enough to feel her wetness.

Jack pulled my dress over my head, knowing I wouldn't stop him. This made me take my hand out of Bobbi's panties for a few seconds -- and when I put it back in, I put it down her front, brushing against her clit.

"Oh!" she gasped.

I wondered whether she expected me to finger-fuck her next -- I would have done it -- put instead she pushed down her panties and said "I need another round of birthday kisses."

Jack and I looked at one another. Okay, my brain had accepted touching my friend's pussy, but... could I really lick her? Suck on her clit? Thrust my tongue into her, taste her juices? Though god, I wanted to, had for as long as I can remember.

Jack grabbed his naked wife's hand and pulled her into the bedroom, where he pushed her down on the bed. I followed them, throwing off first my bra and then my panties.

Jack was between Bobbi's spread legs, using his tongue with a skill and enthusiasm Steve had never even attempted.

My mind was racing, trying to figure out which of them I was more jealous of.

I crawled onto the bed, just to get a better look I thought, and Jack straightened up and tapped me on the shoulder (at the same time enjoying his first look at my breasts), and said "Your turn."

Not fair, really: I'd never been this horny in my life, and I was incapable of thinking through why there was anything I shouldn't be doing.

I went at Bobbi's pussy with everything I had. I think I might have been too rough at first, but after half a minute or so I found my rhythm and Bobbi seemed to be loving it. And it was everything I'd been imagining for half my life.

My best friend tasted amazing, and watching her thrashing around in pleasure, cumming because of what I was doing to her, was making me crazy as well.

Then I felt hands gripping my ass, holding it steady, and then I felt between my legs...

Holy shit, Jack's dick was pressing against my pussy.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, Christine," he said.

Bobbi was looking up at us with an expression of pure lust. She certainly didn't her husband to stop.

"Fuck me hard!" I shouted; and then for the first time in ten years, I was being fucked by somebody other than Steve. And I knew I might feel guilty about that sometime in the future, but I was beyond that right now.

I had to struggle to keep concentrating on what I was doing to Bobbi, while her husband was fucking the hell out of me. Bobbi was completely out of it, feeling me eating her pussy and watching Jack pound me from behind.

I came repeatedly, something I hadn't done in years, and it looked and felt like Bobbi was doing the same.

Finally, groaning so loudly I thought for a moment something was wrong with him, Jake came. A lot. And hard. It's a good thing I was on the Pill, because he wasn't in his right mind to ask before he filled me with his hot cum, and I wouldn't have cared.

And at that point we stopped. We were all gloriously satisfied.

We didn't leave the bed, me lying between them -- both of them lazily exploring my body, while I lazily explored theirs -- until we one-by-one drifted off to sleep.

Then we spent the whole day Sunday trying just about everything one man and two women can do.

Plus some one-on-one games: Jack woke up Sunday morning to his wife's best friend getting into Reverse Cowgirl position. And I got to have a 69 with each of them.

Nothing we did Sunday matched the intensity of Saturday night, of course, but it still ranks as one of the best days of my life.

And going forward... Was this going to be a one-time thing? Or will we all continue to enjoy one another whenever we can?

I wished I knew.

A week earlier...

Bobbi and Jack were lying in bed when he said "Thirtieth birthday coming up, huh? Excited? Apprehensive?"

"Well..." she said.

"Tell me."

"You know how when you hit twenty-five or thirty or something you think about things you wish you'd done and think you never will?"

"Of course," Jack said. A year earlier, when he'd turned thirty, he went to a NASCAR speedway, rented a car, and drove around the track at 125 miles per hour. Never again!

"Well, I got to thinking... I've only ever been with you, you know."

"Umm..." Suddenly, he didn't like where this was going.

"No, it's not what you think. I just... well, always wondered what it would be like with another woman."

"Oh. I didn't see that coming."

"Just a weird thought. I shouldn't have mentioned it."

"No. I'm just surprised, is all."

"It's not something I'd ever act on, of course. First of all, even if it's a woman, that would still be cheating on you and I'd never do that."

"True," I said.

"Unless..."

"Unless?"

"Unless you were there with me."

"Watching you?"

"With us. Joining us."

"You've been giving this more than a passing thought, haven't you?"

"Well, maybe." She slid her hand between his legs and said "Now you're giving it some thought too, aren't you?"

"It's certainly an interesting thought. How far have you actually gone thinking about this?" he asked as she began slowly stroking him.

"Well, I sort of have somebody in mind. Hypothetically, of course. I mean I know who it would be if it happened, which of course it can't."

"Who?" he asked softly, as she began jerking him in earnest.

"Christine."

"Our Christine? Steve's Christine?"

"Yes, I've always gotten a kind of bi-curious vibe from her. I don't think she's ever acted on it, or ever will, but how hot would it be if we both fucked her together?" She knew how hot he thought it would be: his hard dick was already throbbing in her hand. "Think of the positions the three of us could try," she said. "Just think."

"Uhhh," he groaned, cumming in her hand. And all over the sheets. The threesome would never actually happen, Bobbi knew, but she and Jack would get some hot bed talk out of it for a while.

After Jack caught his breath, he said "Steve's going to be out of town next weekend. So let's make this your birthday gift."

MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers