Bobby 03

Info
Will Bobby get his huge cock back inside Mrs. Carter?
3.1k words
4.61
22.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Chapter 2.



I stood at the side of the bed. Not just any bed, but Mrs. Danielle Carter's bed.

While she laid there. Completely naked.

The only thing she had on her body was my cum smeared on the lower half of her body from a few minutes earlier.

I wasn't just standing there looking. She put her legs up against my body and I pushed the full length of my long cock inside the beautiful Mrs. Carter.

For the first time in my life my huge dick was really inside, as opposed to struggling to merely peek inside.

Not long before, she gushed and gushed. She was wonderfully wet so I had a much better chance of getting my massive manhood into her pussy.

That's one of the things she called it while I was working hard at getting my hard penis inside her gorgeous girl box.

Her gorgeous tits were bigger than any girl I saw in college last year. Of course some girls' had bigger jugs, but I never saw those. These were right in front of me and hungry for affection from my mouth, tongue, fingers, and my raging hardon.

Her legs were smooth and warm. Her ass was big and round. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, and I filled her up with the fullness of my big, college-aged cock.

Mrs. Carter told me she enjoyed my penis, using several colorful expressions with a faltering voice. She urged me to slowly start fucking her.

I began pulling out as her phone sounded a notification.

When she grabbed her phone I first thought she wanted to snap a picture or video of my cock pumping in and out of her. That's where my mind initially went. Probably because I could hardly believe all this was really happening.

And then it wasn't happening. Her kids just texted a message letting her know they would be home soon.

Reluctantly she said we had to stop. As a way of promising me we would continue she ran a finger over a spot on her body where I came earlier and slowly licked it.

Mrs. Carter suggested that I stay for a while and do some more work in the yard. Hell, I would have painted her house.

I quickly grabbed a wash cloth to clean up a little. Before I could she was in the bathroom with me, dropping to her knees, and took my cock by the hand and put her tongue and mouth all over it.

"Oh my God, Dani." She didn't take me into her mouth, but she licked up and down the whole shaft and sucked on the tip.

"Poor, Bobby. We can't have any of my sweet juice on you."

She stood up and kissed me. I could taste her delectable nectar from her delicate pussy.

"If you want more, and I can see that you do," she said seductively, "I think we need to take a Wait And See approach."

As I got dressed she jumped into the shower to clean up. I like to think she also played with herself as well. Just like earlier today.

While I labored in her backyard her son Kevin and daughter Audrey showed up. I didn't see them.

I did receive a flirty message. She asked that I call her Mrs. Carter in front of her kids, but added that she wanted to hear me call her Dani again.

I knew of Mrs. Carter's son Kevin and her daughter Audrey. We crossed some of the same circles back in high school. That... plus the fact that I recently stuffed their mother with my big dick, I didn't really want to make small talk with them.

After a little while Mrs. Carter called out from the house and asked if I wouldn't mind helping out one of her friends with a garden project. I wondered what she had in mind.

She walked out of the house and asked me to grab a few things in her garage. Before she closed the door she called in to her kids saying she was going to do some surprise gardening at Janet's.

I put a bag of gardening tools in her trunk and she put a bag in the backseat.

"My friend Janet is out of town," said Mrs. Carter with a wink. "She needs a plant or two moved, so we're going to help." She slipped her hand over my penis. She kept it there until we pulled into her friend's garage.

Once she was sure no one was home she led me inside and eventually to a large bathroom with a large shower. Mrs. Carter insisted that she clean me up after all the work I did for her at her house.

She stood behind me and undressed me. There was gazing, caressing, and light kissing on my body. Before she completely undressed me, she said the words she said to me before. Mrs. Carter lightly rubbed my nipples and asked me to show her my big cock.

She looked at the reflection of my swollen rod as I took it out of hiding. Her voice whispered, "May I touch it, Bobby? It's just so big."

My cock captivated her.

"Would you like to wash it?

Her eyes and her face lit up as if she were offered a slice of death by chocolate cake.

I turned on the shower. Then I roughly removed her clothes. Once again I marveled at the sight of her magnificent womanly body. She faced me, and I could see her fabulous full round ass in the mirror.

Mrs. Carter took me by my hardening dick and led me into the shower. She made sure I called her Dani as she washed me. Of course, my cock received quite a lot of attention.

We kissed as we washed, and once we were cleaned up we lost track of time getting a little dirty.

Drying off was rather enjoyable. I helped towel her off everywhere and kissed every place I dried. Just from the feeling of my hand on her thigh or hers on my chest we could tell how ready we were to move to the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and kissed her legs, slowly moving upward. Once I reached her pussy I fondled and squeezed her hips. Mrs. Carter moaned with approval.

It had been a long time since I went down on a girl, and Mrs. Carter was worth the wait. All the caressing and kissing and fondling in the shower, not to mention all of our naughty activity at her house, brought her clit to swell up a lot. Just kissing it made her body shudder and her voice quake.

I asked her if I was doing it right. She ran her fingers over my neck and shoulders and started breathing erratically. She started the same sentence three times, trying to find a way to tell me that she loved how I kissed her. How I kissed her pussy.

When I caressed her lips in preparation for pushing my finger inside her, she stopped me and urged me to get towels. She confessed that she had never gushed as much as she did earlier today, and if her current sensations were anything to go by she would be just as wet.

Mrs. Carter covered herself up when I left. She looked so sexy in bed with the sheet covering her body, but still revealing her curves. Once again she melted when I kissed her, allowing me to pull the sheet back.

She playfully covered her body with her arms and told me how I shouldn't see her naked.

I playfully responded, "I'm so sorry Mrs. Carter," addressing her formally, "I promise to keep my eyes closed."

More lingering kisses weakened her pretend shyness, although she remained playful.

"Keep your promise, Bobby," she prompted, "No peeking at Mrs. Carter."

I couldn't tell if she was speaking in the third person or if she was referring to her sweet pussy as Mrs. Carter.

Regardless I responded, "I promise I won't peek at... Mrs. Carter," as I kissed down from her beautiful face, over her arms protecting her big tits, over her tummy, over her hips. After all of that, opening her legs to my kisses was effortless.

She purred and arched her back and spoke softly, "Be a good boy, Bobby, and kiss my little button." There was a growing urgency in her voice. As I started kissing Dani's clit she began to slowly writhe on the bed.

My lips and tongue worked magic on her swollen button. I waited a little longer before once again bringing my finger to her precious, sweet pussy. When I did I didn't rush entering her. She was loving it.

I barely worked in the tip of my finger and together we discovered how wet she was. I continued kissing her gorgeous cunt while grabbing towels blindly. After all, I promised not to peek.

I kept my promise as I moved three folded towels underneath her. I had a feeling this would get wet.

When I dated Jessica we did a lot of this. Oral sex was frequent because I couldn't pump my huge cock into her and because I loved going down on Jessica. I made sure to learn every part of her body, and we discovered the intimate secret of making her squirt. Once we started down that road it was difficult not going down that road at all.

Instinctively, my finger homed in on Mrs. Carter's g-spot and she moaned and cooed loudly. I softly told her to let it happen, to surrender, to embrace the moment.

Her body told me she understood something new would happen, that she never fully experienced female ejaculation. I kept saying soothing and encouraging words in between moments of licking her wonderful clit.

I echoed words she told me earlier, "You don't need to wait any longer, Dani."

Her moans grew slightly louder. "You're safe with me."

She cooed a higher pitch. "You can trust me."

Her pussy was getting very wet. "You don't need to hold back, Dani."

She resisted as my finger pressed over her pillowy g-spot. "You can surrender to it."

I crooked my finger on her magic button inside her as I circled her magic button outside her. "Show me your secret, Dani."

It was the same with Jessica. She thought something was wrong with her. At least she thought that until we discovered it together. We called it her secret. Her secret squirting.

I tapped her button inside repeatedly. "Trust me with your secret, Dani. Your secret is safe with me."

Her voice crescendoed, gasping in between words, she told me what was plain as day. Over and over she said she was squirting, and that she was squirting for me.

And she sure as Hell was. The towels were soaked with her heavenly nectar, and so was my arm. My chest too.

When she started squirting I moved up to kiss her face while continuing to press her soft g-spot repeatedly. Each time she released her wetness in great volume.

We kissed for a long time after her beautiful box stopped flooding with her sweet juices. Holding and fondling our bodies all the while.

When I was sure she was calmed down I moved my massive erection to her pussy and stroked her with the head of my proud cock.

Mrs. Carter started kissing me more passionately, encouraging me without words to fill her.

Soon I had my big cockhead prying open her delicate and hungry pussy. I didn't rush this either. I pushed just the head in several times. Pulling out each time.

I got off the bed and gently moved Dani to the edge where I stood. I caressed Dani's legs and then moved my ready penis to her wet and waiting vagina.

It returned to its familiar spot, just inside Dani. She stroked my arms and looked in my eyes. Now it was her turn to encourage me.

She told me she was ready for all of me to fill her. She ensured me she would take my full length. She insisted that I wouldn't break her.

Every inch she coaxed me further. I could hear in Dani's voice that my big dick was stretching her open. She insisted she was okay, and that she wanted all of me. She insisted that I needed a woman. That I deserved a woman.

Once I filled her complete she shuddered and moaned, and then she caressed my arms and shoulders. She looked in my eyes, pulled me to her, kissed me, and said, "Here we are again."

My hips moved and worked my hungry cock in her aching pussy. Slightly. It was wonderful. My cock wanted more. She wanted more.

Mrs. Carter said as much. She said she wanted more of my beautiful cock. The only other girl who said anything about my penis like that was Jessica.

Jessica said my cock was gorgeous, which always got me hard for her. She said she loved my cock. She just couldn't completely love it with her body.

Mrs. Danielle Carter said she wanted more of my beautiful cock. She said other encouraging words. Dani called my dick powerful and strong. She called it proud.

Dani looked into me and confessed, "I can't believe I'm saying such things."

She told me her pussy loved my cock. She told me to look at it taking her. She told me to look at her taking me.

The more she said the more I pumped in and out of her.

The more I pumped in and out of her the faster she spoke and the more she repeated the words.

All this time she never once told me to fuck her. That's what we were doing. I was thinking of it, of course. But she made this all feel more than just some lousy fuck. I felt exhilarated, completely present, and totally amazing.

I felt relief. I wasn't locked out by the size of my cock. I felt confident.

I soon felt that undeniable feeling of a massive orgasm growing. She saw it in my eyes and told me she knew that I wanted to come for her. She wanted to experience it with me. She urged me to feel everything as it built up even more.

"Hold on if you can, Bobby," she said to me, "you can come whenever you want, but I can help you make this even better."

Mrs. Carter asked me how close I was. She guided me closer and closer to my moment, but slowly. She would say how well I was doing and to keep going. She would say supportive and encouraging things like how fortunate she was to share this with me. I pressed my cock into her just a little deeper and held it there for a moment longer before resuming my regular pace of thrusting.

We were truly working together. Our bodies were so in tune. Dani helped me approach my orgasm steadily and with such a gradual pace, yet stay so exciting and powerful.

Together we maintained this amazing feeling between us for what seemed like an hour. It probably was five or ten minutes.

Suddenly her expression changed and she looked like she was shocked by an electrical current through my powerful and rock hard penis. Not in a bad way. She became more wet and her eyes fluttered and she looked like she was struggling to find the right words.

Dani was now trying to keep from losing control of her body. My monster cock moved with just the right pace, just the right force, just the right angle, at just the right time for Mrs. Carter's beautiful box.

I tried to make note of any details so I could keep this going for Dani!

She started a quiet and steady moan that grew higher in pitch. I slowed my pace to prevent losing control myself, but I pressed as deep as I dared into her. I was determined not to come just yet. I needed to maintain this rhythm.

Her voice continued to grow and grow. Her sweet pussy released more and more of her sweet juices every time I pulled my thick manhood out. Never fully out, and always slowly pumping her precious pussy.

I whispered, "Keep squirting on me, Mrs. Carter. Keep squirting on my cock."

Dani urged me to fill her up over and over. She urged me to fill up her... to fill up her... to fill up her... she was searching for the word. I think she wanted to use a word she didn't often use.

Dani didn't want to say anything that would make her feel crass or vulgar. She didn't want to feel degraded, and she didn't want to say anything that would invite demeaning comments. However, she really wanted to say something naughty.

I kissed her and said as I looked into her eyes, "I love filling your beautiful cunt, Dani." I kissed her again as I pumped deep into her pretty pink twat and pressed my dick over and over as I remained deep inside.

Mrs. Carter loudly exclaimed her orgasm and told me how she loved my cock using various new words. She wanted me to bury my massive prick into her tight box. My lovely large prick. Her sweet little cunt. My big beautiful cock. Her precious princess. My hungry huge cock. Her naughty snatch.

She rode the orgasm for more than a full minute. Maybe two.

I slowed my movements quite a bit, but never stopped.

And then all of a sudden, by some unexpected movement from Dani or me - I couldn't tell - I was there.

"Oh, my God, Mrs. Carter. Dani. I'm so close. I don't think I can stop. I can't stop, Mrs. Carter. I'm going to come."

She held me and kissed me and affectionately told me to come for her.

I began to not just pump into her, but my cock was pounding. My orgasm was hurtling toward me. While I thrusted deep into Dani's wonderful pussy (I thought of her words Precious Princess and thrusted hard) over and over I once again hit her just right inside and she felt a smaller orgasm wash over her.

We came together out loud and then kissed deeply and passionately as I kept working in and out of her heavenly pussy. Her precious princess.

Dani admitted feeling a little silly having said so many naughty words and worried she sounded ridiculous. Silly or ridiculous or not, it was fun. I thought it was kind of like struggling to keep your mind focused while hanging on to a powerful orgasm.

She agreed and we laughed. And kissed again.

And we agreed to do that again.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23over 1 year ago

This was amazing! How am I the first commenter? Please keep going.

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23over 1 year ago

This was amazing! How am I the first commenter? Please keep going this is great.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bobby 02 Previous Part
Bobby Series Info

Similar Stories

Spontaneous Saturday Morning Girl meets a local hot boi and one thing leads to another.in Erotic Couplings
The Cougar and Me Ch. 01 The Cougar and Me.in Mature
Ashley Getting Bigger A Feedee's Story.in Fetish
Publisher's Romance SSBBW finds sexy romance with a publishing giant.in Romance
Season of SSBBW Depravity Pt. 01 Two hardcore masturbation addicts discover each other.in Mature
More Stories