Spontaneous Saturday Morning

Story Info
Girl meets a local hot boi and one thing leads to another.
3.3k words
4.57
12.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers

A new message alert pinged up on Lee's phone.

Andy: I'd really like it if you swallowed my cum right now

Ha! She thought to herself, I guess that means our first date was a success.

Lee: I guess we'll have to see each other again then 😉

Andy: What are you doing today?

Andy: Do you want to come over? :)

Lee thought for a moment, she had plans to meet friends in a few hours, but she had a couple of hours before then...

Lee: You know what, I'm feeling spontaneous - why not? I can come over in 30-40min when I've had my ☕

Andy: See you soon 😘

Lee dropped her phone on the bed beside her and flopped back into the pillows grinning. She met Andy a couple of days ago after matching with the musician on Tinder and had been thrilled to discover he lived two streets down from her. They had spent two hours in a local pub chatting about topics ranging from capitalism and its impact on creativity, LGBTQI rights, travel and touring, d&d, relationship anarchy and sex menus.

As they walked from the pub back to their respective homes, Andy laughed and said,

"I still can't get over how close we are to each other. Its just so... Conevient." He ended with a wink.

"I know, it's kind of the dream right? If we have as much chemistry behind closed doors as we do in the pub it's pretty ideal." Replied Lee with a grin.

"Well, that assumes we see each other more than once." Andy says slyly with a little side eye.

Lee countered, "there's nothing wrong with an up front one night stand, but you have to admit the first time you fuck someone new is never the best. It's so much better once you know that if you kiss them just here, for example," and with that Lee brings her hand up to her throat and caresses a sensitive spot with a wink across to Andy, "that it will instantly make them weak at the knees and breathless... Well, that's when you really have some fun."

At this point they reached her corner and stopped abruptly.

"Oh, this is me. Thanks, I had fun!"

Andy stood slightly lost for words as she smiled and hugged him goodbye. He'd never come across anyone quite like this tall, curvaceous woman with short, wild green hair and genuinely seemed to want to listen to his thoughts on the world and was so incredibly up front about sex.

There had been undeniable chemistry between them but the date had ended with a chaste hug goodbye on the corner. Andy decided not to go in for a kiss because he wasn't comfortable with pda on a street corner....

They had messaged back and forth over the next few days with Lee sharing her sex menu and Andy sharing his first attempt at one with her in return.

She noticed that he mentioned cumming several times, including liking seeing it in the mouth, down the throat, on the face and it made Lee squirm and press her thighs together with excitement. Lee had a bit of a secret cum fetish, but her last few partners had not liked to focus on bodily fluids leaving her somewhat frustrated on that score.

It's not that she ever wanted to get pregnant, but there was something undeniably hot about people loosing control and squirting or jizzing in a great gush as they cum. Lee privately watched gifs and videos of cunts and asses oozing creamy white cum as she masturbated with her big dildo. Reading Andy's sex menu she could see they were going to get along just great.

Lee debated how she felt about fucking Andy if he didn't want to see her again afterwards. She was always a little nervous behind her confident exterior with new sexual partners. Being 5 foot 10", size 20 with G Cup breasts and an arse that had been described as munificent, bountiful and lush (among other epithets) and almost translucent white skin, she was used to treating men, especially straight men, off the Internet with caution. But he had come across as a very genuine person and a good egg when they met, and although she would prefer something more like friends+ or a regular booty call, it had been over a month since she had any action. Lee figured, better decent sex once than none at all right?

She sighed, sat up, drank most of her coffee with a big swig and headed to the bathroom to quickly shower and get ready for her hook up.

25 minutes later, with only a little bit of nervous energy making her stomach flutter, she strode out the door and made the 3 minute walk to Andy's flat. She was wearing a sheer black bra with matching knickers, a faded old racer-back vest with Felix the cat strained across her enormous boobs, a short tartan skirt, knee-high green socks and tall lace-up boots. Over it all was a knee length black coat, making it slightly less obvious to her neighbours that she was off out for a booty call.

Andy answered the door wearing a white t-shirt, white underwear and a baseball cap, causing Lee to giggle as she realised she probably hadn't needed to bother with the sexy lingerie. Still, it made her feel more confident in herself as she followed him inside.

After pouring them both drinks, Andy led her into the bedroom. Music was playing, but otherwise it was calm, clean and comfy. It was sparsely furnished but had a drumkit in one corner, keyboard and mixing desk in another, guitars and a set of platinum records over the fireplace.

"Wow! Well that's pretty freaking cool."

"Not really," Andy said, leading her away from the records and towards the bed. "They don't really mean anything, you know? It's not the best thing I've done, or will do and I try not to let that get stuff like that get in the way of my creativity."

They sat on the bed together, continuing the conversation and Lee realised she was going to have to make the first move. Her hot boi musician was unexpectedly a little shy!

She smiled up at him and, touching a finger gently to the brim of his cap said,

"As much as I'm enjoying the conversation, I think it's time you take this off and we see if we make out as well as we talk."

Andy made a pretend surprised face,

"oh its like that is it?" and grinned like the cat who got the cream continuing, "OK, OK, OK!" as he tossed his hat and pulled Lee in for a kiss.

As they finally connected, lips and tongues sliding and pressing insistently together, Lee let out a low moan. She brought her hand up, rubbing her fingers through the short hair on the back of his head, and pressed her big soft tits up against his chest.

Hands drifted, stroked and groped with increasing passion and enthusiasm as they both lost themselves in the chemistry and heat building while they made out like teenagers. Andy ran his hands up Lee's thigh and under her skirt, squeezing and kneeding her fleshy ass and making it jiggle.

As Lee ran her hands over Andy's well-defined arms, shoulders, back and chest, he graduated from her butt to her boobs, eventually pulling off her top and reaching around to undo her bra, kissing the base of her neck and shoulder as he undid the clasp. There was an audible click as the hooks came apart and Lee's big, soft, pillowy tits ballooned out of confinement, her large nipples quickly coming to attention.

"wow!" Andy licked his lips as he weighed Lee's huge tits in his hands, enjoying the way her flesh spilled out between his fingers. His large hands dwarfed my her soft globes.

He quickly stripped naked before lowering his head to kiss and lick at one pert nipple while gently squeezing the other before swapping sides. His cock ached as he sucked firmly at Lee's nipple and lashed it with her tongue. Lee sighed with pleasure, rubbing her panty covered pussy against his thigh. The cloth of her skirt rode up and rubbed against Andy's now hard, thick cock and he moaned into her teet.

Andy looked up from Lee's breasts, a trail of spittle connecting his bottom lip to her flushed, shiny wet nipple.

"I wanna fuck these titties. Can I squeeze my cock between them?"

Lee giggled, "of course! I'd love to." and, pulling off the last of her clothes wriggled into position propped up on some pillows so Andy could wrap his big, hard dick in her soft tits. He slowly thrust his hips back and forth groaning as she pinched her nipples and used them to add more friction around his thick rod.

She couldn't help but admire his dick as it slid back and forth. It was large and girthy, with a swollen, mushroom-like head that promised all sorts of pleasures to fuck.

"I think you could use a little more lubrication." she said with a filthy grin before sticking out her tongue so it licked the tip of his broad, blunt head as it emerged from the valley of her cleavage. She rubbed her thighs together as she imagined it plunging in and out of her wet cunt.

Tilting her head down further, but looking up to maintain eye contact, Lee gradually took more and more of his thrusting member as it pushed up between her boobs.

"Holy shit you give good head!" Andy exclaimed as he felt his balls tighten at the overwhelming pleasure of being enveloped in tit-flesh and sucked into her warm wet mouth and the broad lapping of her tongue on the underside of his cock head.

Spurred on by his response, Lee leaned further down, sucking Andy's cock down her throat and holding it there as the muscles spasmed, controlling her gag reflex and enjoying the smooth texture and weight of his thick prick on her tongue and filling her mouth.

Andy cried out and groaned. Occasionally thrusting back and forth and fighting the overwhelming desire to unload down the back of her throat right then.

Lee pulled back, gasping for air, grinning as she wiped the drool from her chin. Her cheeks were flushed and eyes sparkling with excitement and lust.

"Fucking hell girl, that was incredible!" Andy panted for breath as he tried to regain control. It was all he could do not to pull her down and thrust his naked cock into her glistening pussy. She had clearly enjoyed the blow-job too.

Lee sat up and kissed him passionately, tangling tongues together before leaning back and spreading her legs wider.

"Well I think it's only fair you demonstrate your skills in return then."

Andy didn't need to be told twice and dove face first between her thic thighs. He started out with long, broad strokes with the flat of his tongue up her flushed lips. Immediately he could taste her juices and with the slightest pressure he slid up and around the entry to her cunt and up onto her swollen clit.

"Damn your wet." he moaned into her before sucking onto her clit and flicking it with his tongue.

"Ohhhh fucking gods, oh yes, fuck me yes! Just like that - oh fuck me yes." Lee screamed before devolving into a series of deep purrs and moans. Her back arched and she dug her fingers into the sheets with the unexpected intensity. She was so turned on it was only a couple of minutes before she started trembling and her cries became louder as she came with a great quivering gush.

Andy released his hold on her clit, kissing it softly before lapping gently at the nectar flowing from her hole. As muscle tickled at the spongy opening of her hole he felt it practically being sucked inside and proceeded to tongue-fucking her.

As Lee regained her senses after that first orgasm, and settled into quiet growls and purrrs as she enjoyed the stimulation, Andy decided to give her greedy cunt more of what it wanted. Lifting his head, lips glistening with her juices he kissed Lee and she enthusiastically kissed back, groaning with pleasure at the taste of herself on his lips.

Andy reached down and slowly slid two fingers into her wet hole. They sunk in easily, despite her tight tunnel gripping him firmly and rippling as he pressed against her g spot.

After kissing her one last time, he made his way down her body with his lips, pressing kisses to her soft, smooth skin. Trailing down from her neck to her shoulders, across her breasts, over her soft, rounded belly and finally between her legs. As his fingers continued their slow drag back and forth through her flexing, quivering tunnel, he went back to sucking and licking at her clit.

Lee felt the slow heat between her legs quickly stoke to an inferno, one hand holding Andy's head pressed against her sensitive mound as the other gripped tightly at the sheets.

Her moans and growls grew more erratic as finally, with a shout, Andy sunk his fingers in deep, curling to stimulate her g-spot as he latched on and sucked on Lee's now red and sensitive clit. Wave upon wave of overwhelming, toe-curling pleasure crashed into Lee as she came hard.

Her vision blurred and she lost control, writhing in pleasure with utter inhibition and joy. Andy looked down on her flushed, glowing body as she caught her breath. Periodically shivering as aftershocks, tiny orgasms flowed over her.

Lee came again as Andy gently withdrew his fingers from the tight embrace of her cunt. He lay down beside her and they softly made out for a few minutes as Lee caught her breath.

"Mmmmmmnnf... You really give great head. Thank you" Lee murmured between kisses.

"So do you." replied Andy and gently pushed her head towards his cock, hard and leaking a trail of precum. Lee took the hint with enthusiasm, diving down to suck him deep in her mouth before proceeding to lick and suck and kiss at his cock. Whenever possible she looked up at Andy, causing him to swear and groan even louder.

He could feel the pressure building up quickly, getting harder and hard to keep under control as this succubus of a woman bobbed up and down his length looking him in the eyes like this was the most fun she could have on a Saturday morning. It was filthy and hot and made his balls heavy with cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna blow my nut. You're too good at this." Andy groaned

Lee pulled her mouth of his cock with a lewd pop and slowly tugged his erection at her lips, with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"If you come now, will it take you long to recover? I guess it's a question of whether you want to fuck me and cum in my pussy, or cum now and eat me out again..." making it clear that whatever he decided, she expected more for herself.

"Oh fuck, I want to do both! I'm going to cum in your mouth." Andy cried out.

Lee dived back down on his cock, sucking him deep in her throat and tipping him over the edge. Andy's eyes rolled back and he thrust his cock deep into her mouth as the first rope of thick cum went straight down her throat. Lee pulled back taking the next load in her mouth. She opened wider and looked Andy straight in the eye and stuck her tongue out against the tip of his cock aiming it at her mouth as he blew several more loads across her lips.

As he finished what seemed like one of the most intense orgasms of his life Andy looked down into those big brown eyes, sparling with mischief as Lee presented her mouth full of cum before tipping her head back and swallowing it all. Andy's cock gave another feeble pulse in response and she sucked the last drops from his slowly softening prick.

"I really want to fuck you but I couldn't help myself. That was incredible, I can't explain how hot it was to see my cum in your mouth and watch you swallow."

"That's OK, I mean, I definitely want to feel your cock in my cunt, but that was a lot of fun" Lee moved up and kissed Andy, wriggling against him to show she wasn't done yet.

"OK, lie back down. I have some making up to do." Andy laughed as Lee enthusiastically wriggled into position and spread her legs for him.

Andy settles down between Lee's legs, kissing and biting her thighs and enjoying her soft smooth skin against his lips as he teased her.

Once she was breathing faster and more shallow in anticipation, he dove in, licking her soaking wet pussy, sucking on her clit and flicking it with his tongue. Lee felt utterly flooded with tingling pleasure, arching her back and pushing her hips up towards Andy's mouth, searching for more.

Andy reached round and pulled her thighs, gripping her to his head and bringing her wriggling under control. Eventually he moved one hand across and started teasing her entrance with the tip of his finger.

"More, please." sighed Lee, and Andy sunk two fingers deep into her tight channel. He slowly sawed them in and out, twisting his wrist slightly to increase the sensation.

He could feel her pushing against him, quivering and juices dripped down his wrist. Lee could feel that coil of pleasure getting tighter and stronger, getting increasingly close to tipping over the edge.

"Please. Please can I have another finger." she managed to gasp, words increasingly beyond her grasp. Andy obliged and stretched her tight he with another finger, sliding deep to the knuckles and grinding into her full pussy. He could only imagine how it would feel to push his cock into the hot vice and felt it twitch and begin to fill with blood at the thought as he watched Lee arch and her eyes roll back as her mouth formed a silent O as she quivered and came.

Far from being done, Andy redoubled his efforts, tickling her love button with his tongue and sliding his fingers in and out, igniting already sparking nerves to crash another orgasmic wave.

This carried on for several minutes, alternately sucking and tickling Lee's clit as his fingers squelched lewdly back and forth in her cunt, grinding deep and flexing against her g-spot. She lost control, thrashing and cumming over and over until she had to tap out.

She lay, panting in a puddle of her squirt and juices as she slowly came back to herself and caught her breath.

Occasionally she would tremble and flex as aftershocks from all the orgasms flowed over her. Andy lay beside her, stroking her thigh slowly and keeping her grounded.

Eventually Lee remembered her words again and thanked Andy for the incredible head. They lay naked and chatted about the sex and some of their other exploits, periodically kissing and stroking each other.

As Lee got up and started getting dressed to go meet her friends, Andy watched her reverse strip tease from bed.

"I think I could get to be a fan of spontaneous hook ups with a cute local musician." Lee smirked as she pulls up her knee-high socks and looked for her boots.

"I mean, it would be rude not to when we're so close and you give such good blow jobs" Andy laughed in reply.

"Besides, there's so much more fun things we can do." Lee suggested with a grin, tying her laces.

"I'm kind of regretting cumming so fast, but also that was so hot. I really loved seeing my cum in your mouth."

Lee leaned in for a goodbye kiss. "Me too."

With that, she practically skipped out the door to meet her friends for brunch.

... Will they see each other again?

KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers