Bobby

Story Info
Bobby connected with Mike through the eyes.
5.3k words
4.39
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minute they saw each other, they knew that there was something special. The chemistry was working full-time between them, but mostly it was in the eyes. There was nothing sensuous, really, about the way they looked at each other. It was more like a soul thing, something neither young man could explain or disregard, although there was a 5-year age difference between them.

Bobby, 18, was being introduced to the three guys who were asked to be best men to his future bother-in-law, Donald, who was planning to get married to his sister, Sheila. Don and Sheila had been together for more than two years and Bobby considered his sister's boyfriend more like a brother. Today, Donald brought over his three best men for them to get to know Sheila's family before the wedding. At 18, Bobby was preparing to go away to college, and now that his sister was getting married, their parents would be on their own. Bobby was excited about going off away from home. College seemed to be such an interesting place that he couldn't wait for September to come.

"And this is Bobby, Sheila's brother," Donald was saying.

"Hello, Robert," the first of Donald's friends said as he shook hands. "I'm James."

"Nice to meet you," Bobby answered, but his heart was beating faster as he waited for the third guy still just inside the door to greet him.

"And I am Steve," shaking hands.

With his eyes still hooked onto Bobby's eyes, the third guy came forward and extended his hand, saying, "Hi. I'm Mike."

Bobby was in instant love with Mike. It just happened. It wasn't strange for Bobby to be attracted to guys. He was gay. He had also had a few experiences with guys from school, but there was nothing serious. There was nothing as intense as this moment of shaking hands with Mike and meeting Mike's gaze. Mike was a handsome young man, some 23 years old, with a light beard and a short crew-cut. Slim and tall, he had a nice smile, pronounced chin, masculine lips, but most of all, it was his eyes that really communicated. Bobby just couldn't look away.

The afternoon went by slowly for Bobby. Don and his friends were joking all the time about how Don was going to lose his freedom and stuff like that. Sheila would join in with the laughter. Everyone was having a great time, except Bobby. He was in love with Mike, which made him miserable since he was almost sure that Mike had no idea about this, regardless of the look that was exchanged when they had met. In his heart, he knew that he had no chance at all with Don's best man. Mike walked, talked and behaved like a 100% straight young man. He exuded masculinity. Not that Bobby was effeminate or was attracted by effeminate men; actually, only his mom knew that Bobby was gay. He had confided in her last Christmas and she was very understanding and supportive.

"So, Bob, I hear that you are going off to college next fall."

Bobby's heart jumped up to his throat. His mouth instantly dried and his knees felt weak as he stood by his sister's armchair. It was Mike who was addressing him. Oh, my God! Mike has just shown an interest in me, raced through Bobby's mind. Then he realized that everyone was looking at him, waiting for his response to Mike. He had to shake himself to get back to reality.

"Ah, um, yes," he cleared his dry throat and tried to swallow. This sounded so lame, Bobby thought miserably.

"Which college are you going to join?" Mike was showing real interest. Bobby had to show some kind of human adult intelligence to this god who was addressing him.

"Ah, um, it's... ah... Dorbing Community College." Oh, yes, Bobby, that was so adult, so intelligent! Bobby got even more miserable and nervous. His palms were already sweating, and he could feel drops of sweat forming in his arm pits.

"Really?" Mike smiled with raised eyebrows. "That's where I went to school. I just graduated in June. It's a great place. You are going to love it there. What are you planning to major in?"

Oh, man. Bobby was thinking that by now everyone in the room had noticed his nervousness and was probably wondering why he was acting so weird. Mike's eyes were locked onto his face, and he was simply and desperately in love with Mike.

"I'm not sure, yet," he finally managed to answer. "Something in languages or literature, I think."

"My brother is a real book worm," Sheila said, and they laughed at this.

"There's nothing wrong with reading," Mike protested, coming to Bobby's defense. "I will have you know that I majored in English literature, and I think Bobby is one of the few who can still handle this kind of major."

Donald poked Mike in the ribs saying, "Go, bro. You defend Bobby's choice just because you are a nerd."

"Mike's not a nerd!" Bobby heard himself say in a trembling shriek kind of voice.

"Hey, honey," his sister said appeasing, trying to calm him down, seeing how much her fiancé's comment had upset him. "You can major in anything you like. Don't mind Donald. He's a dick." She punched her fiancé on the shoulder.

Bobby felt tears forming behind his eyes, ready to burst out. It was all the tension. He had to excuse himself, fast. As he left the family den, he heard Mike say, "Now look what you've done, you oaf."

He could also hear his sister faintly as he walked down the corridor to the downstairs bathroom. "Bobby is so sensitive. So what are you guys planning to do for Don on the wedding evening? Nothing crazy."

Then there was a babble of voices as Bobby shut the bathroom door behind him, sat on the toilet seat and burst into tears.

He almost did not hear the knock with his head between his hands, sobbing.

"Bobby? It's me, Mike. Are you ok? Can I come in?"

Holy Shit! Bobby grabbed at the toilet paper roll and wiped at his eyes.

"I know that you are upset," Mike said as he opened the door and entered the bathroom.

Bobby looked up with tears in his eyes. He was so embarrassed that Mike would see him that way. But Mike put his hand on Bobby's shoulder and with the other hand raised his face as he looked down at him.

"I know how you feel, Bobby. I had the same reaction from my folks and some of my friends when I told them I was majoring in literature. They called me all sorts of names."

The heat emanating from Mike's body standing so close to him put Bobby on fire. He started shaking all over. Mike felt his shudders. He pulled him up and held him close.

Bobby inhaled Mike's cologne and his shuddering increased. He just couldn't stop. Mike had no idea that Bobby's reaction had nothing to do with literature or college majors. Bobby was reacting to the proximity of his newly-found love and the brotherly hug.

"Everything ok in there, guys?" Sheila said outside the door.

Mike sat Bobby back on the toilet seat, opened the door and whispered something to Sheila.

"Oh, ok, Mike," he heard his sister say. "You seem to know about this." Bobby heard her footsteps recede down the corridor as Mike came back in and stood next to him.

Bobby could feel Mike's body heat so close to him. He could also see Mike's crotch which was just at his face. Slowly, ever so slowly, as if in a dream, Bobby brought his face close to Mike's crotch and kissed it with his lips.

He expected to be slapped away. Instead, he heard Mike inhale loudly, and then wrap his hands around the back of Bobby's head and press the boy's face onto his now-bulging crotch.

"Oh, man, Bobby. I knew it as soon as I saw you. I knew I wanted you and I knew you wanted me." Mike groaned as he erected against Bobby's face.

Bobby couldn't believe what was happening. Pressing his face onto Mike's hardening bulge, he moaned. Mike ground his groin against Bobby's face harder, fondling his hair.

"You are very hot," Mike's voice became hoarse. "But this is not the place."

Mike pulled Bobby up and kissed him on the lips, tasting the boy's quivering mouth.

"I will pick you up this evening and we will go to my place."

Bobby nodded his head and emitted a deep sigh, totally speechless. Mike led him out of the bathroom and they both walked back to the den. Donald and his friends were about to leave. Mike smiled at Sheila as if to say, "See? I can handle your kid brother." And Sheila mouthed a thank-you back at him.

With a sorry look, and an anticipating heart, Bobby watched the young men leave.

"Are you ok, Bobby?" Sheila wrapped her arm around his waist as they stood at the door.

"Yea, sis, I'm fine." I'm just desperately, hopelessly in love with your fiancé's best man!

Bobby was still feeling miserable. Although he enjoyed Mike's attention, the closeness of Mike's body, the feeling of touching Mike's crotch with his lips, and, yes, oh yes, the kiss, he was embarrassed by Mike seeing his tears. But it looked like Mike had been into similar situations and was sympathetic. Bobby was so anxious to go out with Mike tonight.

Mike arrived at 8 o'clock. By then Bobby was almost a nervous wreck with so many what-ifs raging in his young mind. What if Mike changed his mind? What if Mike had said he'd pick him up just to appease him? What if Mike had taken him for a fool and was going to tell his sister's fiancé about their encounter in the bathroom? Oh, shit, what-if...?

All of this disappeared, however, as soon as Bobby saw Mike framed by the door, so handsome that Bobby's heart ached with desire, pounding painfully inside his chest.

"Hey, Bobby," Mike greeted him with a big smile. "Are you ready for a treat in town? Movies and popcorn and soda. The works."

Sheila looked at Mike gratefully. "Have a great time, guys," she said.

Bobby couldn't believe that scene: his "boyfriend" is picking him up to take him to his place and have sex with him, and his family approved. Bobby was glad that his mom was at the neighbors'; otherwise, she would have certainly caught on.

The young boy in love jumped into the passenger seat and pulled the seat belt on. By the time Mike got behind the wheel, Bobby was full of excitement. This hot guy wanted to have sex with him. His young dick was straining against the fabric of his shorts so painfully, rock hard and throbbing. As soon as they pulled away, Mike reached over and grabbed Bobby's crotch.

"Wow," he said with a laugh. "What have we here? All primed and ready." He rubbed Bobby's hard dick and Bobby responded by moaning loudly and throwing his head back against the seat's head rest. Mike took Bobby's hand and placed it on his own crotch. Bobby felt the hardness of Mike's manhood. Mike felt huge under Bobby's palm. The two young men were both moaning as they each fondled the other's erection. Mike could hardly keep his attention on his driving. It was evident that they desired each other. Bobby was not too concerned about the size of his dick, long but pencil-thin but he marveled at the feel of Mike's thick erection.

"Fuck," Mike moaned as Bobby rubbed up and down his jeans. "You are so hot, Bobby. I'm so fucking hard for you, baby."

Bobby rubbed the erection harder, more urgently.

"Easy, Bobby," Mike said, starting to pant. "Don't make me lose my load in my jeans."

"Oh, Mike. I want your load in my mouth, on my body, in my belly."

"You are going to get it in all those places and more, baby," Mike said. "Just hold back on the rubbing until we get home."

The two young men, actually, the teen and the young man, wistfully let go of each other's crotch and took a breather. Bobby bent over and kissed Mike's exposed neck. He felt Mike shiver at the touch of his lips. He wanted his lips not only on Mike's neck, but all over his body, up his hairy thighs, around his manhood, on his chest and nipples. Bobby had already undressed Mike in his mind's eye.

Mike picked up a couple of cans of soda and bags of chips. "Just in case," he explained to Bobby. "You want to smell of stuff guys have when they go to the movies. We also need to check on what's playing tonight and where."

Wow! Bobby mused. Mike could think of everything. As they walked into Mike's apartment, Bobby was astonished at the number of books that Mike had on shelves and side tables. This was the kind of place he loved to have. He felt so relaxed and taken by the layout of the apartment that he jumped when Mike grabbed his ass from behind.

Mike's hands moved around Bobby's waist as he hugged him from behind. Bobby could feel the erection against his butt and he pressed back as he arched his head to receive Mike's hot, wet lips on the side of his neck. Slowly, ever so slowly, Mike turned him around, moving his lips to meet those of the boy. Bobby already had his mouth open and Mike's tongue probed into it with lust. The two bodies pressed on each other in an embrace that got them both shaking with desire.

As if in slow motion and, to Bobby as if in a dream, they moved to the couch. Without breaking the kiss, they sat next to each other. Mike's arm was around Bobby's head pulling him closer and kissing him deeper. Bobby was rubbing up and down Mike's thighs, reaching the crotch and feeling the hardness inside the jeans.

They made out for a while until Mike broke away. He undressed Bobby. It was so erotic for Bobby to feel Mike's hands all over him, as he took off his shirt, pulled down his shorts, and made him step out of his boxers. He stood in the middle of the room, totally naked, his erect dick plastered to his belly, and his fuzzy balls hanging low. Mike got on the carpet between Bobby's legs and licked his way up to the thighs and the hanging balls. At the same time, he took off his shirt. Bobby looked down to see the hottest man-chest he had ever laid his eyes on. Mike's chest was ultra-sexy, with a thick patch of dark curly hair in the middle between the pink nipples and a few curly hairs around them. The hair trail down to the waist of the jeans was so inviting that Bobby felt he could shoot ten loads just by looking at it.

Mike took Bobby's balls in his mouth. One hand grabbed his penis and pressed on it. Circumcised, Bobby's dick head mushroomed out of proportion to his thin cock shaft, and Mike was rubbing on the head. Then Mike started to lick up Bobby's crack. Instinctively, Bobby spread his legs to give his lover more access.

Bobby's whole body was on fire, but now as he felt Mike's tongue flicking at his ass hole, he burned and sizzled with lust. Even while rimming the hot young, fuzzy crack and pink, puckered boy hole, Mike was able to pull off his pants and briefs. His cock, as Bobby had expected, was a real man-size tool, both in length and in girth. It was hard, pointing upwards from his thick black pubes, some eight inches or more, also cut and mushroomed. The thickness was also impressive and Bobby couldn't help himself from licking his lips that were getting as dry as sand with lust, thinking of how this man-cock was going to replace the wet flicking tongue servicing his tight hole.

Bobby had never been fucked up the ass before. He had experienced the feeling of a friend's dick rub up and down his crack and around his hole a few times. But invariably, the guy humping him shot his load before penetration was even tried. He had always wondered how it would feel with a hard cock entering his body. Now, he was going to get the real deal.

They moved back to the couch, naked and erected. Hungrily, Bobby bent over Mike's groin and took the cock head between his lips. Oh, God, it tasted so delicious. It throbbed in his mouth and Mike thrust his hips up to shove more meat inside. Bobby's lips stretched to the maximum as the mushroom head buried in his mouth and the thick shaft followed. He gagged. Coughing, he pulled off, spit dribbling from his mouth onto Mike's cock and pubes. Mike was playing with his hair and pushing his head back down on the hard glistening cock. Bobby tried again, breathing deep through his nose and was able to take the shaft half way down. Mike's pubes looked so inviting that, with an aching jaw and stretched lips, he made himself swallow more cock and move down the rock-hard shaft to the base. He had to fight back the gagging, but he was finally able to take Mike in all the way. Mike groaned audibly and moved his hips against Bobby's face. Bobby's nose was buried in the dark pubic hair as his throat felt the throbbing manhood.

It was a blow job that neither young man had experienced before. None of the boys that Bobby sucked had such a thick cock. Bobby had never wanted to suck off any other guy as much as he wanted, needed, to suck off Mike.

Mike had never been deep-throated before either. The women he'd been with would just give him cursory licks and flicks, and a few pursed lips around the head. The guys he had had sex with invariably gave up after the initial gagging and resorted to fisting the lower part of his cock shaft as they worked the head with their mouths. Bobby, now, was eating him to the base. The feeling of the tight lips around his cock base was electrifying and the buildup of cum in his balls was dangerously getting to the explosion point. He forced himself not to shoot yet. He pulled Bobby up and embraced him, kissing his mouth, both bodies naked and locked onto each other.

The two guys were now ready to take this making-out one step further. Both of them were almost on the edge of shooting their load. It was time for Mike to prepare for the real love making. Bobby was even more ready, scared shitless, but ready, nevertheless. He needed for Mike to ride him, make love to him, enter him, fuck him.

Placing Bobby on his stomach, Mike reached for a condom from one of the side tables.

"Let me, Mike," Bobby begged. "Can I? Please? Can I put it on you?"

Mike handed Bobby the condom, feeling more excited at this proposition. With gentle love, Bobby rolled the condom over the cock head. He had to stretch it wide to be able to get the shaft in. It was so thick, which filled him with both lust and fear of pain. He followed his fingers with his lips, taking in the now-sheathed cock into his mouth. He shivered with anticipation.

Mike held the gel tube, offering it to Bobby who seemed to enjoy all the preparations for their love-making. After kissing the cock head through the condom, Bobby dribbled some gel and rubbed it around the head and down the shaft. The sensations were intense for Mike. He took some gel from Bobby who was still holding the tube and applied it into the boy's crack, rubbing around the puckered hole. He could feel it twitching at his rubbing.

"Bobby," Mike whispered, pushing the tip of his finger tip into the boy's body. "Is this painful?" Mike wanted to fuck Bobby very bad, but he didn't want to hurt the boy in any way.

"Oh, no, Mike. Yes, please. It's fantastic," Bobby mumbled as his hole squeezed on the finger. It felt wonderful. Mike was finger-fucking him. And it was not painful at all.

"The gel has a desensitization agent. This will make you not feel the pain so much," Mike explained. "Baby, just tell me to stop when you hurt, ok? Safe word: STOP!"

Bobby nodded in response, his hole twitching like crazy around the two fingers that Mike had already inserted inside him and was turning them round and round, stretching the hole muscle.

Mike lay on top of Bobby, lifting his hips, his cock inside the boy's crack. The lube on both Mike's cock and inside Bobby's crack was making the rubbing very slick and Mike felt as if he was already fucking his lover.

Aligning his cock head at Bobby's puckered, slippery hole, Mike gently pushed. Bobby screamed into the cushion. Mike stopped immediately.

"We don't have to do this, Bobby," Mike suggested with regret, but he didn't want to cause this beautiful boy any harm.

"Yes, we do, Mike," whimpered, his hole already aching. "I have dreamed about this for ages, about my hot lover making love to me and filling me with his love tool. But be gentle, ok?"

Mike gently prodded the hole and felt the rim stretch for him. He increased the pressure and his cock head slipped inside. Again, the boy's scream was muffled by the cushion and Mike immediately froze.

12