Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, baby, I'm hurting you," Mike said apologetically. "Just relax, Bobby. I need to fuck you, baby. Relax for me."

Mike bent forward and nibbled on Bobby's ear and licked the nape of his neck, whispering how much he loved him and how badly he wanted to fill him with his cock. Soon, Mike felt Bobby relax and the squeeze on the ridge of his cock knob eased. He thrust gently and his cock started to slide in. Aided by the lube, the shaft moved into the ass tunnel more easily as Bobby panted into the cushion.

Once his cock was deeply buried inside the boy's hole, Mike held still again letting Bobby get used to his cock size. Bobby was on fire. The kissing and love words whispered in his ear, Mike's weight on his back, the feel of the hot man-cock stretching his hole, all of this put him on fire. He felt his hole suck Mike deeper into his body. He was filled with his lover's love tool. The initial pain was starting to recede and he was thankful for Mike not to have started pounding him. The fullness of his insides with Mike's cock was intoxicating.

Bobby allowed himself to push back on Mike's groin, the pubic hairs pressed against his bubble butt. He even felt more cock invade him deeper. Mike was moaning and responded with grinding against Bobby's butt. Bobby's fuck tunnel had completely engulfed the engorged cock.

As soon as Mike felt Bobby respond, emitting sounds of pleasure rather than of pain, he started the fucking: gently at first, slowly pulling out to just the knob ridge, and then gently thrusting in all the way to the base.

"Oh, fuck, Mike," Bobby moaned. "Yes, baby, fuck me. Fill me. Harder. Faster. Fuck my ass. Oh, Mike, I love you so much."

This made Mike even more excited and he began earnest fucking. His thrusts turned to pounding. His balls slapped on Bobby's ass as he pumped in and out of the beautiful young man under him. Bobby turned his head sideways and Mike didn't hesitate to bend and take his mouth with his lips, his pounding getting deeper and harder. The kissing made his balls respond by building up a load.

"Bobby, baby, I'm going to shoot," Mike panted.

"Fill me. Yes. Please, Mike," Bobby pushed back on Mike's throbbing cock meeting his thrusts.

Mike wrapped his arms around the Bobby's body. With one hand, he squeezed the nipples, and with the other hand, he fisted the boy's long, very hard, erection and started to stroke him in rhythm with his fucking. A few strokes later, as Mike was getting ready to shoot his load, Bobby let out a scream and filled Mike's palm with his boy juice. Mike felt the squeezing of Bobby's rim muscle on his cock base with every squirt, which brought him over the edge. With one huge last thrust, he exploded. Never in his life as a fucking adult had Mike ever cum with such intensity. It seemed to go on forever, his cock spurting sperm squirt after squirt.

Finally, the two young men finished squirting and started to come down from the sex high they had just experienced. Mike slumped on top of Bobby, his hand still holding the sticky pencil-thin dick which was starting to soften. His own cock was still hard inside bobby, but he realized that for the first fuck this was enough for the boy's virgin ass. He pulled out slowly.

Bobby groaned at the emptiness he felt when Mike's cock left his body. "Mike, baby," he said. "I love you."

"I love you, too, kid," Mike slapped Bobby's butt playfully.

Around two weeks later, after numerous sex bouts, Bobby told Mike that he was coming out of the closet to his family, and that he was going to announce to them their relationship. He told Mike that he wanted him to be there when he made the announcement.

Mike wasn't very hot to the idea, but he had to submit to Bobby's wishes. He loved Bobby too much to let their relationship end, even if that meant that he himself would come out as gay as well.

"Mom," Bobby cornered his mother that afternoon as she was preparing dinner. Donald was coming over and she was busy with the different dishes. "I'd like to bring Mike over for dinner, too. Can I?"

His mother stopped chopping the onion and looked at her son.

"Bobby, baby, are you sure you want to do that?"

She knew that Bobby had something going with Mike. She had recognized that love-struck look on her son's face since he started going out supposedly to the movies and other places with Donald's best man. She was afraid for her son, but she had realized that no matter what she did, she couldn't change the fact the Bobby was gay. She had to be sympathetic and supportive.

"Yes, Mom," Bobby wasn't hundred-per-cent sure, but he really was set on making his love known.

"Ok, honey, I'll set an extra place for Mike."

She resumed her chopping, dreading the moment. She knew that Bobby's father was going to disapprove. But all she could do was to try to smooth things over as best she could.

Bobby called Mike and asked him to come to dinner. Mike had his own fears, but he had decided that he would go along.

Around 8 o'clock, Donald arrived. Fifteen minutes later, Mike buzzed and was led in by a beaming but inwardly scared-shitless Bobby.

"I brought some wine," Mike handed Bobby's mother a bottle of French red wine.

"Oh, that's so sweet of you, Mike," she regarded him with a knowing look in her eyes. "Come in and make yourself comfortable. Fred will be down in a minute."

Mike and Bobby joined Donald and Sheila in the living room. When Bobby's dad came in ten minutes later, they all moved to the dining room for dinner. Bobby was a ball of nerves, but Mike looked cool as a cucumber.

Half-way through the dinner, Bobby cleared his throat and, grabbing onto Mike's thigh under the table, he said in a trembling voice, "Everybody, I have something to say."

There was immediate silence at the serious tone. Bobby's dad put down his fork and looked at him expectantly, still chewing the food in his mouth.

Bobby cleared his throat and blurted, "I love Mike and I would like all of you to welcome him as a member of our family."

Bobby's mother was staring at her husband with fear in her eyes. Sheila looked incredulous. Donald was frowning accusingly at his friend. Mike was trying his best to avoid looking at any of them.

"In love with Mike?" Bobby's father croaked, barely able to swallow his last bite. "With Mike? This Mike?"

"Now, Fred," Bobby's mother butted in before her husband could say something irretrievable. "Bobby is an adult, and if this is what he feels and wants, I think we should all respect that."

"Adult, my ass," Fred was definitely angry. "Bobby? Are you a homo? Mike? You, too?"

"Sir," Mike looked at Fred's eyes without flinching. "I love Bobby as much as I could love anyone. It's not about being a homo. It's about how we feel for each other."

Bobby's mother suddenly got up and pulled her husband off his chair. "Fred, I need you in the kitchen. Excuse us."

She dragged her husband away, Fred being in a daze.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Donald finally came out of his shock. "You're my best man, for fuck's sake, Mike. What are you doing fucking around with Sheila's kid brother?"

"Donald," Sheila put her hand on her fiancé's arm. "Mom and Dad have raised us to think and do as freely as we like. Mike has done nothing wrong. If as Bobby and Mike say that they are in love, so be it. We are in love too, honey. Take it easy, will you?"

Before Donald could respond, Bobby's parents walked back from the kitchen.

"Bobby? Mike?" Fred said as he walked towards the dinner table. "My first reaction was to kick your asses out of my house. But Mary has just cleared my mind and although I don't think I can give you my blessing, I can at least accept what you are. And Bobby, son," he added softly and out of character, "I love you no matter what."

The scene turned mushy. The two men were appeased, and the two women inwardly exhaled a sigh of relief. Bobby caught Sheila's quick glance at their mother as if to say: "Why haven't you told me about this, mom?"

The rest of the evening went by, not as normally as one would expect, but fairly acceptable, with everyone trying their best to hedge the issue of Bobby and Mike being lovers. When Mike rose to leave, Bobby announced that he was leaving with him and that he won't be back home tonight.

The love-making in Mike's apartment was fierce that night. The two lovers were liberated. Mike fucked Bobby like there was no tomorrow. He kept pounding into him, pouring all his love through his hard cock and his hot lips. That night, there were no condoms. Mike's semen filled Bobby, and Bobby was in ecstasy. With every load, and there were many that night, Bobby was more connected to his lover. With every load, Mike was more committed to his relationship with this beautiful guy.

The two years they spent as lovers were the most memorable for both of them. They had other lovers later on, after they broke off, when Mike was assigned to a post overseas. But no relationship was ever close to what they had. They stayed in touch, and whenever Mike came back home to visit, it was a foregone deal that they would spend the time together no matter who they were seeing at the time. Bobby's first love, however, remained for a lifetime.

12