Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkrotter
mkrotter
80 Followers

Once I dropped my finger, I nodded to him. He started pulling back and then pushing back up. Like a starving man, he went full force as soon as he could.

"Oh Lord!" he shouted. "It feels so good!"

It was like I was riding a wild animal. He was bucking me up and down with thrust after thrust.

"Ah...Oh...AH... OH!"

Like a jockey on a horse, I squatted as his big, fat cock blistered in and out of my hole. It was almost a blur at how fast he was pumping me.

"Oh..." The moaning did not stop.

It was like a mad man trying to bury himself as deep inside of me as he could as fast as he could.

He didn't last long, "I'm going to cum. I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!" His head flew back. His whole body stiffen. I could feel jerk after jerk of his orgasm. It went on and on. Soon he collapsed on to the bed. He was spent.

I walked naked down the hall to the bathroom not concerned at all about my nudity now. I got a warm washcloth and walked back into clean him up.

He was already asleep. He was exhausted. I knew that sex was a great sleeping pill. I figured that he had not slept in days. I did clean him up. I covered his naked body in a warm blanket. I tucked him in.

I headed back to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

Once back in the room, I lay next to him. Turned out the light and went to sleep.

We did not talk about it in the morning or during the day. That night when I said that I was going to bed, he said that he was too and followed me to my room and quickly disrobed in front of me as if he had done it in front of dozens of other men a million times and slid between the sheets. Once naked, I joined him. Soon I would be taking his cherry followed by a couple of more rounds of passionate love making.


mkrotter
mkrotter
80 Followers
12