Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Bobby sets up his wife to start the adventure.
7.2k words
4.4
43.1k
94

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
716 Followers

"I got the promotion!" Abby gushed over the phone. "I'm the new Project Manager!" After years as Assistant Project Manager she was now in charge, working directly with the company's top client on a multi-million dollar contract. It was great news.

"I have to go back into a meeting now, honey, but I'll see you when I get home. I'm so excited!"

"You deserve it babe!" I said. "I love you!"

I was waiting by the door with flowers when Abby pulled into the driveway. She fumbled around in her car for a few minutes, then finally got out and made her way to the house, walking slowly with a troubled look on her face. Something wasn't right.

I stood there, holding the bouquet. As soon as she looked at me she burst into tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked. This was supposed to be the greatest day of her career. "Honey? What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry!" she sobbed, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I'm so sorry! It was a mistake! It will never happen again! I promise!"

"What? What?" I said, mystified. "What happened?"

"Oh, honey," she sniveled. "I'm sorry but I . . . we . . . we were celebrating. After everyone left it was just Clark and me."

Clark was her client, the one she would now have direct contact with. I had met him at company parties. He was big, good-looking guy, full of charisma and charm, always the center of attention.

"Just you and Clark?" I replied. Now I was curious. What had she done?

"Well," she continued, tears streaming down her cheeks. "When we were leaving he went to give me a hug and . . . I don't know . . . for some reason it just lasted a little longer . . . and then he kissed me."

"He kissed you?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded, sniffling.

"Like, a good-bye kiss?" I asked hopefully.

She shook her head, then broke down and started sobbing again.

I tried to calm her down, but I was desperate to know what happened. "You mean - a real kiss - making out?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry honey!" she blurted out. "He kissed me and then we were kissing and kissing more and - yes - we were making out and it went on until I realized what we were doing and I ran to the elevator. Oh, honey! I'm so sorry!"

I felt a knot in my stomach. She kissed Clark? It was always a fantasy of mine for Abby to have sex with another man, but until now it had been completely unthinkable. She was sweet and conservative and we never did anything wild or kinky.

"You kissed him?" I asked, trying to wrap my head around what she just told me. "Like, a French kiss? With your tongues?" I couldn't believe it.

Abby looked up at me and nodded apologetically, sniffling, her cheeks wet with tears, her eyes wide.

"It will never happen again," she said, "I'm so sorry!"

She never looked sexier to me than she did at that moment. I took her in my arms and tried to comfort her.

Baby," I cooed, "it's OK. It's OK. We're only human, you know." I pulled her tight, stroking her hair. I felt a deep love for her, and a burning desire. The idea that she made out with another man turned me on like crazy.

"I'm sorry," she sniffed. She seemed relieved that I was so understanding.

I hugged her even tighter, squeezing her to me.

"Honey?" she asked quietly. "Are you . . . hard?"

There was no denying it. My cock was hard as steel, pressing against her.

"Baby?" she asked, pulling away and looking me in the eye. "What's going on? I thought you'd be angry."

I shrugged. What could I say?

"Wow," she gasped. "This . . . excites you?"

"Baby," I stammered, "I don't know . . . but for some reason . . . it kinds of . . . turns me on, I guess." I shrugged. Not knowing what else to do, I grabbed her and pulled her back into my arms. I kissed her and she kissed me back, tentatively at first, then with more energy, our tongues wrestling against one another, my hardon pressing into her.

"Mmmm," I groaned into her mouth, "I think you're the sexiest woman on the planet, baby!"

She kissed me even harder. "Wow! I can't believe you're OK with this!"

"I am," I admitted. "It makes me hot, hotter than anything!" We kept kissing.

"It really excites you that Clark kissed me?"

"Yes!" I admitted, letting the truth come out as I pulled her tight and ground myself into her. I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "I bet he wanted to do more than kiss you!"

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, "he did! I know he did! He was pressing against me, just like you are now."

"Oh, my God!" I replied, "that's so hot. Grinding into you? Like this? Kissing you? Like this?"

"Uh-huh," she replied as we made out like teenagers, "that's why I had to run away."

"Oh, baby!" I groaned, "I've never wanted to fuck you more than I want you right now!"

"Do it!" she said, "fuck me! Fuck me right now! Right here!" She never said the word "fuck" before - it was always "making love." We were on fire, careening into uncharted territory.

I pushed her back on the sofa and we ripped our clothes off right there in our living room, Abby's suitcase still standing by the front door. Within seconds I had her panties off and slid my hard shaft into her wet pussy, our mouths together in a wet, passionate kiss.

"Oh, yes baby!" she wailed, "oh, yes!"

I was slamming into her like a man possessed, forcing her ass down into the cushions on each thrust. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried.

I was as excited as I'd ever been, my mind completely focused on the thought of my wife - my loving, faithful wife - wrapped in the arms of her client in the middle of the business day, behind a closed door in a busy office, kissing him, his stiff rod pressing against her. It thrilled me.

"This is what you really wanted him to do to you, didn't you?" I growled.

She let out a little grunt but didn't answer.

"You liked him rubbing his cock against you, didn't you?"

"Ugh . . . oh . . . no! No baby! It was wrong . . . I'm sorry!"

"Yeah but you liked it, didn't you? You like that his cock was hard, you did! I know it!"

"Oh, God . . . yes . . . yes! I did," she admitted. "It was big!"

It was big? I thought. How could she tell?

"How big?" I demanded. "Did you . . . rub it?"

"Oh, GOD!" she wailed. "I did! I rubbed his cock through his pants! It was big! Oh God, I'm a bad wife!"

"No, you're sexy," I hissed as I fucked her even harder. "Is that all? You just kissed him and rubbed his cock? What else?!"

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned. "He rubbed my breasts . . . he slipped his hands inside my blouse . . . . played with my nipples . . . oh, God! They were so hard."

"What else?!" I demanded. I was pounding my cock into her so hard she was bouncing off the cushions. "What else?!"

"Oh, that's it baby!" she gasped. "We made out . . . I rubbed his cock . . . he played with my tits . . . then I ran away . . . I was bad . . . I'm bad . . . I'm a bad wife . . . I'm sorry baby. . ."

I was excited beyond belief now, the picture of my wife with Clark blazing through my brain.

"You want him to fuck you baby!" I hissed, "didn't you?"

"Oh! Oh!" she wailed, "oh God!"

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"Oh, God . . . yes! YES! I wanted him to fuck me!"

"Oh, that's so fucking hot baby! How big was it? How big was his cock?!"

"Ugh!" she grunted, thrusting back against my pounding shaft.

"How big!?" I demanded.

"Oh, God baby! It was . . . big . . . so big!"

"How big?" I asked eagerly, "tell me!"

"Ugh," she grunted again, gasping for breath. "It was huge! I never felt one so big . . . thick . . . . long . . . so big!"

"Oh fuck!" I replied. "Do you want him to fuck you with it? Do you want to fuck that big cock baby? Feel it in your pussy . . . stretching you out?"

"Oh, God!" she wailed.

"Do you want to get fucked with that big cock? Do you want to be a slut for him? Be his office slut?"

"Oh, God!" she cried out, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me Clark! Fuck me with your big cock! Fuck me!" she was thrashing back and forth now, almost throwing me off the couch and then a violent orgasm thrashed through her body. She turned red and sweaty, and her pussy felt like an oven on my cock.

Her words and reaction went through me like an electric charge, straight to my balls, and suddenly I was erupting into her steaming cunt, both of us writhing together on the couch in the thrall of an intense, mutual orgasm.

Infidelity was not a total surprise. Abby was a computer engineer and worked in a male-dominated field. Guys were always hitting on her, and every now and then she would mention a "cute" guy in her office. But she was always adamant about "staying true." As for me, I was a fashion designer and was constantly surrounded by half-dressed beautiful women. But I didn't lust for them any more than the gorgeous male models I worked with every day. (Actually, some of the guys seemed even better looking than some of the girls! They were all so fit, with chiseled features and sculpted frames.) But I was always a perfect gentleman. To be honest, I never really had any desires other than to make Abby happy.

Anyway, after we caught our breath Abby was adamant that her kissing and groping with Clark was a serious mistake and she wished it never happened. It was all "just a fantasy" she emphasized, and insisted it could never, ever happen in real life.

Her words were strong, but I detected a subtle lack of conviction. We had wild sex every night that week, way more than the once-a-week rut we had fallen into. I ate her pussy and fucked her passionately, whispering in her ear about Clark's big cock, telling her how hot she was and that I loved her acting like a slut. Each night ended with a thunderous orgasm, Abby calling out Clark's name and digging her fingernails into my back. Afterwards she acted like it never happened.

After our week of wild sex and dirty talk I had become obsessed with the idea of my wife having sex with Clark. Even though Abby seemed to be in complete denial of the spark he ignited in her, I was eager to push her into his arms.

The Plan

Abby was scheduled to meet with Clark early Monday morning in his Atlanta office. She booked a late flight. arriving 11pm Sunday. She was supposed to fly back Monday evening. She would be with him all day.

The first step was to get Abby super horny. Starting on Thursday I went down on her and fucked her every day. I spent a lot of time talking dirty, whispering in her ear about Clark's big, stiff cock and how much he wanted to fuck her. Then, before she could climax, I'd come deep inside her and leave her hanging. I pretended to fall asleep then listened to her fingering herself to orgasm. I knew she wasn't really satisfied and wanted more, much more. She was ripe for fucking.

The second step was to keep reminding Abby that I'd love her no matter what she did. I told her how devoted I was to her, and how her needs and happiness were the most important things to me. I reminded her of how hard she worked to earn her promotion and that she deserved to reap its rewards. I promised to stand behind her no matter what.

Third, before she left for the airport on Sunday I repacked her suitcase. I actually did most of the shopping for my wife - it was kind of a natural thing for me being in the fashion business - so I knew her wardrobe well. I removed the sensible, knee-length skirt she had packed and replaced it with a short, sexy number, above mid-thigh. It wasn't too short, but definitely right on the edge. I exchanged her conservative blouse with a sheer, white button-down shirt. Just to make sure, I got out a scissors and snipped the top three buttons so they were hanging by a thread. They'd pop off as soon as she touched them. I replaced her run-of-the-mill bra with a delicate, lacy half bra that would show her cleavage nicely with her open collar. I removed her flat shoes and packed open-toed, two-inch high heels - not too crazy, but sexy enough for the office. She had just had a manicure and pedicure so I knew her toes were looking good.

I replaced her diamond-stud earrings with silver hoops, and her neutral-toned lipstick with red lip gloss. When Abby travels by plane she wears sweats without makeup or jewelry so all her stuff was packed in her bag. She had no backup. I knew she wouldn't notice my changes until late Sunday when she arrived, or maybe even Monday morning. She would never be late for her first meeting as Project Manager, so she would have no choice - she would have to wear what I packed.

When Abby left the house I gave her a big hug and said, "Remember - I love you no matter what. Good luck with your meeting!"

The Meeting

After she left I was a bundle of nerves. "Oh, my God!" I thought. "What have I done?" I wondered if I had ruined my marriage.

At 11pm I got a text that said "landed!" and that was it. I waited up until midnight to see if I'd get an angry call, but I didn't hear a thing.

When she didn't call or text in the morning I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew she found out what I did and she'd be furious, but all I got was silence. I didn't hear from her until the afternoon - a text saying, "change of plans - staying over tonight. Be home tomorrow. Love you!"

Well, at least I got the "love you" I reassured myself, but no anger? And why was she staying over? I was on pins and needles. What was going on?

I texted back, "How's it going?" and she replied with a thumbs-up. No words. I honestly didn't know what to think. Did she actually have an affair? Did she actually wear the skimpy outfit I packed for her? Did she figure out some alternate wardrobe? Abby was pretty stubborn and resourceful, so I really didn't know.

The rest of that day and the next I was a wreck at work. I couldn't think straight. All I could think about was Abby and what she was wearing and what she was doing with Clark in his office in Atlanta.

Coming Home

It was almost 8pm on Tuesday when I got the next text: "landed." I texted back but didn't hear anything until her heels were clicking up the walkway. She opened the door, dropped her bag and fixed me with a cold stare, poker faced.

"Well, Bobby, I hope you're pleased with yourself. You got what you wanted."

I still wasn't sure. I looked at her, uncertain.

"Did you . . . did . . . . you?" I stammered.

She kept the poker face for a few moments then nodded, her eyes burning into me.

I felt the blood rush to my face. "This is what you wanted all along, isn't it?" she asked softly.

"I . . . I . . .," the room started to spin. I couldn't speak.

"Sit down," she commanded, leading me to the sofa. "Do you want to hear about it?"

I nodded, breathing heavily.

She smiled, looking at with a mixture of pity and amusement.

"OK," she began, "but you better realize, things are different now. You made this happen and now you're going to have to live with it. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said. "So now I'm going to tell you all about it - what happened, and how things are going to be different from now on. Are you ready?"

I nodded dumbly, taking in what she was saying. Things are going to be "different now?" I guess that made sense. I mean, what did I expect?

"Well, Bobby," she said, "I have to admit it was fantastic. At first I was angry with you for setting me up, but now I'm thrilled by it. Clark says I'm a 'whole new woman,'" she giggled.

"Tell me about it," I begged. "I want to hear . . ."

"OK," she said, and told me her story.

Abby arrived at her hotel late Sunday. As soon as she opened her bag she saw what I had done. At first she was livid. She swore to get back at me by actually having sex with Clark. She went to bed angry and had a fitful night of sleep, and in the morning she had second thoughts. She tried to find different clothes but no stores were open in time. She realized she'd have to wear the clothes I picked out for her. Cancelling wasn't an option. She gritted her teeth and got dressed, put on her lips gloss and hoop earrings, and took a taxi to Clark's office.

Yes, I know - she didn't have to wear the lip gloss and earrings, did she?

Abby wore a coat over her skimpy outfit on the way from her hotel. Clark was waiting in the reception area and eagerly greeted her. It was her first visit as Project Manager. Abby was shaking with nerves as she walked back to his office. She knew she couldn't wear the coat during her meeting. When Clark asked to take her coat she took a deep breath and unbuttoned it. She noticed Clark's eyebrows go wide as she opened the coat and pulled it off her shoulders, but as she handed it to him he quickly regained his composure as he hung it up and closed the door.

It was just the two of them, my wife dressed in a short skirt and heels with a tight top displaying her full, firm bust. It was unbuttoned to her cleavage, revealing the tops of her smooth breasts encased in her lacy bra. A sapphire pendent dangled in her cleavage - I bought if for her on our anniversary and told her it was the symbol of our love - I packed it especially for her to wear with Clark, to remind her of me. Her nails were perfectly done and her lips shimmered in the red lip gloss I packed for her.

"Coffee?" Clark asked, trying to be nonchalant.

"No," my wife croaked. "I'm fine."

They sat and made small talk before Abby went into her spiel. Clark didn't say anything about her outfit, but the tension hung thick in the air as his eyes roamed over her body. At first Abby sat up straight and kept her legs tightly crossed, but even so it was obvious that he couldn't keep his eyes off her firm tits and shapely legs. But the more she caught him staring the more turned on she got.

As Abby began to get aroused by Clark's wandering eyes she became bolder, casually uncrossing and crossing her legs to offer a generous view of her creamy thighs. While they were going over a spreadsheet Abby leaned forward to point out some numbers, letting her blouse drop open even more. Clark was wearing a traditional business suit and Abby noticed him shifting uncomfortably in his seat, trying to adjust the massive boner tenting his pinstripe slacks.

After the initial discussions Abby hooked up her computer to Clark's projector and showed him a detailed presentation. When she caught Clark staring at her chest, she discovered that when she stood in the light of the projector her top became almost completely see-through.

"Oh, honey!" she panted, "it was so hot to be standing in front of Clark, almost nude. He could see my breasts, everything!"

I nodded, trying not to break the spell she seemed to be under. I couldn't wait to hear the rest.

"You know, sweetheart," she purred, "that was the moment when my resistance really started to fade. Standing in the light of the projector, with Clark staring at my hard nipples, I realized that we might actually end up in bed . . . that I might actually let him fuck me."

I nodded, hanging on every word.

"It was like my body was plugged into an outlet -my pussy was so wet. I was so horny, baby, and it was all your plan, wasn't it - teasing me all weekend, switching my clothes, making me dress sexy for Clark . . . I knew it was what you wanted, and at that moment I wanted it too."

I gulped. "Go on," I urged.

Abby said Clark was paying hardly any attention to her presentation and instead was looking at her hard nipples poking out from her nearly transparent blouse. The more he looked the more she stood in the light, making sure to turn sideways on each slide so Clark could see her tits standing firm and proud.

At the end of the presentation Abby stood square in the light of the projector and asked Clark, "So, what do you think? Do we have a deal?"

Clark responded with a chuckle, "well, your presentation was quite convincing! I guess there's still a few details to iron out, but it looks like you have the project buttoned up and tied with a bow!"

emelle78
emelle78
716 Followers
12