All Comments on 'Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 01'

by emelle78

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You earned your 1

As soon as you got that knot in your stomach. Thanks for doing it so early, it saved me a lot of wasted time.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Top off

Let's top off a really lousy night with another trashy cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kindergarden

Not more. Go out with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK written story

But not for me. Sorry and no offense but these stories don't turn me on at all. I can never wrap my head around why a guy who has a sexy faithful wife for 14 years would want to share. her feeling guilt about the kiss showed she cared for husband so whats he do? Sluts her out. But then again she wanted it. Once she saw what he packed she COULD have delayed the meeting saying the airport lost her luggage or something and then bought clothes. She can give him hell when she goes home etc.

Since her revenge for the clothes was to fuck clark she isn't innocent at all. She found her excuse to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Thank you. Looking forward to reading what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incomprehensible . . .

I'm new to this site and I find stores like this impossible to get my mind around. Stories that have some connection to ordinary, every-day experience offer an opportunity to imagine, to wonder. But this? I can't imagine what kind of character it would take to want to have a loving, faithful wife be "given away" in some sense to have the most intimate expression of intimacy be with someone else. Your selection of the "profession" of the make character and their conventional role reversal suggests the underlying plot line. But I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another stupid husband

Pimping out his wife and acting dumber than a rock. How many diseases does the slut wife have at this point? Ugly story populated with thoroughly unlikable characters.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same old

Stupid husband pushes wife to fuck someone bigger and better.

Wife a week before is devastated by kissing someone, but manages to turn into a slut.

Husband wonders why he is cut off and only her life support, wife is happy to humiliate the man she professes to love under the instructions of this stranger who apparently owns her after fucking her once.

The only save for this story is if the husband wanted to SEE her with another man (something yet to happen) but refused to be dominated by either her or the cock.

But I bet a pound to a pinch of shit, he wakes up in the morning excited by the prospect of never having sex again and raising another man's kid.

By the it's no big news that he's a cuckold, EVERY man whose wife has fucked another is.

It does not automatically make them a wittol and even if they are, it doesn't mean they are a wimpy cuck.

Please don't waste your time rehashing, make it original please.

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super hot and very well written!!! Congratulations ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much too soon

I like wife sharing stories but too much happens too quickly in this story. It's just not credible that Abby suddenly changes from being a conservative, faithful wife to a foul-mouthed, promiscuous slut.

If you enjoy the humiliation angle, this story and subsequent chapters might be for you, but I think I'm going to pass.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Love it, can’t wait for next chapter

I love it when my husband gives me to other men. Very hot xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
"My husband gives me", Annette ?

So you are nothing more than a possession to be "given" by your husband to whomever he decides?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bull Client for Abbey!

For those who are into the Dominant Bull-Hot Wife–Cuckold Husband life style this was an extremely well-written and sexy story. My wife particularly liked the way Abbey, shared with her husband, her thoughts, emotions and actions - as she gave it up to Clark. It was clear that Abbey became submissive to Clark’s big cock and his dominant behavior. It unleased her inner sexuality, which then flourished. In just one good office sexing she was actually completely transformed into his office slut and personal cocksucker.

We disagree with some of the other commenters who believe that such a sudden transformation would be unrealistic, especially for a wife who had been faithful during their entire 14 years of marriage. For example, in our marriage, I had always been a thoughtful, loving, and caring lover. However, without even discussing it, I think we both knew there was a sexual wild woman, inside my wife, waiting to come alive.

Five years into our marriage, my heretofore faithful wife, switched to a new job, which she totally enjoyed and found exciting. She told me that, even though she was reasonably happy at her prior jobs, they were nothing compared to this. She added “I didn’t really know I was settling for second best until I got this new job!”

Soon she was named personal assistant to the director of the company. They were always collaborating on projects, usually behind closed doors in his office or the board room. Now, she was starting to come home acting giddy, excited, and sharing her workday with me. At the company Christmas party, we were seated next to him at the dinner, and I noticed that my wife waited on him hand and foot. Also, I really liked the guy; he was dynamic, high energy, and charismatic.

Many times when my wife had to stay late to work with him on a project, he would personally drive her home at 9 or 10 PM. I would invite him in for drinks and we all three excitedly discussed their projects. Even though I did not know it at the time, he was grooming us - as a couple - to become sexually submissive to him.

My wife was becoming a sexual tiger in bed and I could not satisfy her. As she started to take the initiative sexually I was often impotent or had premature ejaculations. My pencil-thin 4-inch dick was just not getting the job done. One night, after a particularly bad performance in bed, I just blurted out to her “You know, I think you should start fucking your boss. I can tell by the way he looks at you, he would love to take you to bed!” She started crying and I was afraid I had really screwed up. But, then among the tears, and her embarrassment, she finally said, “You know, weird as it sounds, I think that would probably be the best thing for all of us!”

A week later, we had him over for dinner and we talked frankly. I formally gave her over to him sexually that night. He fucked her all night, in our marital bed with the door open, so, I could watch. From then on our story unfolded much like yours, so we will just finish our comments with some hot quotes from your story:

“Abby told me it gave her the chills to watch her shiny gold wedding band sliding against the dark, veined skin of Clark's shaft.” (My wife also loves to fuck other alpha males while she wears her wedding ring and she often has them cum on it.)

“When Clark told Abby that she was going to be his office slut and his personal cocksucker she just smiled up at him, willing to do whatever he desired.” (My wife also immediately and completely stepped into these roles the first time her boss dominated her with his big, virile cock.)

“…Clark grabbed her butt and carried my wife to the edge of the conference table, his shaft never leaving her slick cunt.” (My wife said getting fucked on a conference table is the ultimate in sex! Since her first time, she has put out for at least half a dozen other guys on the board room table.)

"Clark says my pussy belongs to him now, and my mouth too. He says you gave me away and now he owns me. That's what you wanted, isn't it?" (This is a powerful dynamic that my wife and I find very exciting.)

My wife has never felt any guilt for what she has done. Moving from faithful wife to hot wife can actually happen very suddenly, and irreversibly, if all the conditions are right! She told me that, even though she was reasonably happy with our sex life in our marriage, at first, it was nothing compared to sex with her new boss. She added “I didn’t really know I was settling for second best until I got his cock in me!”

Thanks for a great story. Right now we are going to read the next chapter!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I don’t think Annette’s husband has to give her away. Based on her comments, she’s pretty much free use.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Same old Femdom agitprop, but hot like I like it. Share their excitement.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinky9 months ago

A wonderfully descriptive, realistic and extremely arousing story. I don't have a wife, let alone a hot wife, but wish I did !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous