Bobby Makes Three

Story Info
Melissa and Bobby go for it.
7k words
3.79
37.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave, we need to talk," she said softly.

Melissa and I were in bed, the little ones were asleep in their rooms, and Bobby was in the guest room. He'd been staying with us while waiting for his new house to close; the closing had been delayed and his lease had run out. I wasn't sure where this was going, so I just said, "OK".

She took a deep breath. Her hesitation to bring up whatever it was was obvious. Finally she let it out. "Bobby kissed me today."

I was not expecting that. We'd been friends with Bobby since I met him at my first job after college. He was there when both of our children were born, we hung out frequently at his place or ours, and nothing untoward had ever happened. As far as I knew.

Now, I had no idea how to react. Flying off the handle probably wouldn't work. Finally I asked, "how did it happen?"

She went quiet again. Finally, she said, "I was in the kitchen fixing supper, and I turned around and he was there, reaching for a glass. We maneuvered around each other a little bit and then he leaned over and started kissing me."

A heavy, tight feeling grew in my gut. And somehow, I had a hard-on as well. I said very quietly, "And then what happened?"

"I pushed him away and told him we couldn't be doing that!"

The tightness in my gut started to unclench. "How'd he react?"

"He backed down right away. He looked like he was almost as surprised as I was."

"Do I need to ask him to leave?"

"No, his house is closing tomorrow, he'll be gone by evening. If he behaves until then I figure we should just let it go."

We talked a little more and soon went to sleep.

The next morning I was on my way out the door when Melissa stopped me. She asked, "Can you stay home today?"

"Why?"

"Well, last night when Bobby kissed me... I... it wasn't easy to push him away."

That sounded kind of sinister. "He forced himself on you?"

"No! I mean, I... he's a very attractive guy, and he took me by surprise and when I realized what was going on, it was good and... I had to make myself stop and push him away. And... I'm not sure you should leave me alone with him today. Can you stay home?"

I thought it over for a little while, desperately wishing I could be in two places at once. Almost crying with despair, I said, "No, I can't take off work today, not without advance notice. I'm already behind as it is and we're trying to get something out the door this week. Besides, even if I stay home today, he's still going to live close by, and I can't watch over you forever!"

"But he won't be in the house anymore after today, and you'll be there whenever we all hang out."

"If I lose this job we're all screwed!"

"You won't lose your job just from taking one day off!"

"I don't know that for sure. And what about after today? If you can't behave today, how are you going to behave when he takes a day off and comes by? I can't watch over you 24/7!"

She looked uneasy. "Are you sure you have to go today?"

"Yes, I'm sure. It's only a few hours, and the kids will be here the whole time. Besides, if he was as embarrassed as you say, he probably won't try anything again the very next day. Can you be good? When I get home, we'll be as bad as you want!"

She looked down. "OK, I'll be good. I love you."

"Love you too. Gotta go." We kissed, and I was on my way.

Dammit, I couldn't take off from work, not that day. We'd gotten married and started having kids right out of college, and she'd never held a full time job. If I lost mine, we would be completely screwed. And I have trouble focusing. I'm smart enough to get by, but I'm always a little bit behind on work, and I dared not push my luck. But I was feeling very uneasy the whole day about leaving her home with Bobby. I was also feeling aroused for some reason. It was very strange; even while I worried, part of me was hoping I'd come home to find out he'd taken her into the bedroom and had his way with her. But if he did, would she even tell me? She'd told me everything so far. Although she'd waited until morning to admit that she didn't push him away immediately, and was tempted to not push him away at all.

Somehow I managed to get through the day, and I left the minute the work day was technically over. I got home to find Bobby's car gone. He was presumably at his new house settling in. We'd agreed that Melissa and I would spend the weekend helping him move whatever he hadn't taken with him. When I walked in the door, three year old Annie ran right at me and crashed into me, giving me a bear hug at the end. I picked her up and gave her a kiss, and did a few dead-lifts with her. Then I saw Melissa, and her expression did not look good at all. I put Annie down and, after a few minutes, she wandered off to play with something. I turned to Melissa and asked her, "How'd it go today?"

She looked seriously worried. She took a while to answer. "Bobby and I kissed again today."

That sounded quite a bit different from yesterday's "Bobby kissed me" tale. Now she was admitting full participation in whatever happened while I was gone. My heart sank a little and my cock stood at attention. Hoping the latter wasn't obvious to her, I asked, "You didn't push him away this time?"

She looked down. "No. I had put the kids down for a nap and we were sitting on the sofa talking for a while, and then he leaned in and kissed me and... I pulled back a little and he leaned in more and kissed me again and... we kept on kissing." She looked like she might start crying soon.

"Is that it?"

She looked down again and didn't answer for at least twenty seconds. Then, almost too softly for me to hear, "He put his hand up my shirt. My bra was still on but his hand was over my bra. He wasn't actually touching my boobs."

Now it was my turn to go quiet while I figured out what to say next. Even though she was the one that crossed the line, I worried about saying the wrong thing. I needed to hear all of what happened, so I didn't want to say anything that would put her on the defensive and cause her to clam up. Finally, I gently asked, "How far did you go? I need to know, sweetie."

She still wouldn't look at me. "He got my bra unhooked, with my shirt still on, when Annie got up from her nap. He pulled his hand out of my shirt; Annie didn't see anything. She was up only half an hour early, so I just let her stay up. That brought me back to my senses, and I stuck to her like glue just to make sure. He left about forty-five minutes later."

I was stunned. She was ready to keep going. If they hadn't been interrupted, they'd have ended up having sex. If she was going to stop short of that, she'd have done it before he unhooked her bra. Letting him do that was an invitation to play with her boobs and pinch her sensitive swollen nipples – and once that happens, every doubt and hesitation is gone from her head and only eagerness to get herself laid remains. I remember when we were dating it was months before I got her bra off, but once I touched her breasts, everything else followed until we snuggled under the covers naked and spent. There is no doubt in my mind that she and Bobby would have followed the same trajectory if Annie hadn't accidentally intervened.

She didn't admit to me that they would have had sex right then if they could have, and I don't think she'd even admitted it to herself yet. But given what I now knew, I had no choice but to assume that eventually, once they found themselves alone together for long enough, they would definitely have sex.

What should I do about that?

I didn't want to leave her. I wouldn't want to leave her no matter how far they went.

I didn't think it would be a good idea to tell her to go ahead and do it. On the other hand, when they did have sex, I wanted to be sure I would know about it, that it wouldn't be done secretly. Once she started keeping secrets from me, our connection would rapidly disappear.

Cut him out of our lives? I didn't want to. Aside from Melissa, he was my only close friend. Besides which, he still lived close by, and Melissa was still prone to succumbing to his charms. And if she slipped up, what then? Assuming she didn't keep it secret, we'd be right back where we started.

I couldn't bluff her. I was no good at it, and it didn't seem like the right thing to do anyway.

I finally spoke up. "Well, I still love you and I'm not going anywhere. I know that you would have slept with him if you hadn't been interrupted..."

"I wasn't going to sleep with him! We were just fooling around!"

"Were you planning to go as far as you did when you started?"

"No! I mean..."

"Right, and you might not have been planning right then to go to bed, but at each step, you were ready for a little bit more. There wasn't any stopping point to that that I can see."

She opened her mouth, but didn't say anything. She closed it, started speaking, and stopped again.

I went on, "So when you sleep with him, I'll still love you and I'll still want you and I'm not going anywhere..."

"What do you mean 'when' I sleep with him?"

"Sooner or later you two will have a better opportunity. What do you think will happen then?"

"I..."

I waited, but she didn't say anything else. So I continued, "Now maybe if I told you I'd leave you if it happened, you might avoid him completely. But I'm no good at bluffing, and avoiding the subject entirely is no longer feasible. So..."

"So you're saying it's all right to sleep with him?"

"I'm not saying you should. It's not a good idea. But I won't leave you for it. That's all I'm saying."

"If you're not going to do anything about it, then that means it's all right to do it then."

Now it was my turn to go quiet again. She wasn't going to let me have it both ways. Either she was allowed to sleep with him, or it was a deal breaker. It wasn't a deal breaker. Maybe it was for most guys, but I'm not most guys. I finally said, "Since you put it that way, then yes, it's all right for you to sleep with him."

At that point, she had a completely unexpected reaction. She looked worried. She asked, "So you don't care?"

Oh damn, she was going to get her feelings hurt! I thought for a few frantic moments, then replied, "Sweetie, I love you, more than I ever thought possible. And nothing you and Bobby do could ever change that. Nothing that happened today even started to change that. I'm still crazy about you. Crazy enough to let you have what you want."

She took that in, while I sat there praying that she'd believe me. The silence continued as anxiety clouded her face. Finally she looked right into my eyes and asked, "Are you really sure about this? 100% positive? Please don't let this happen and then decide you're not okay with it!"

"I promise, I am 100% sure and I will not change my mind."

"I hope you really mean that, because now I won't have any reason to even try to stop it from happening next time."

That was it. She had just admitted that she was going to sleep with him as soon as he made another move on her. He'd made his move twice, and gotten further the second time. There was no reason in the world for him not to try again. It was only a question of when and where.

I decided that rather than spend days or weeks worrying about it, it would be better to get it over with. Then we could deal with the reality of it.

I suggested, "Call him and have him come over after the kids go to bed."

"What? Tonight?"

"It's going to happen anyway, why not tonight?"

"And what are you going to be doing?"

"I'll be watching you guys."

"What? You can't be serious!"

"Hey, if I'm okay with you doing it, you should be okay with me watching you do it!"

"...I don't know if this is such a good idea."

One year old Nathan chose that moment to need a diaper change. I left to attend to that, leaving the subject unfinished. Then we all needed to eat, and the kids wanted to play with me some more.

After that, while we watched the kids play on their own, she whispered, "You really think I should have him come over tonight?"

"That's up to you."

"I don't know if I can go through with it."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. This afternoon I didn't plan things out, they just happened. Calling him to come over and do... that... well, that's just..."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you don't go through with it, we'll just hang out and then send him home."

She thought about it for about ten minutes, and then got up and called him. The conversation was short, and revealed nothing of what we'd talked about. She hung up and said, "He'll be here around 8:30."

That gave us half an hour after the kids' bedtime to put the kids to bed and get ready.

The kids went to sleep quickly that night. Then Melissa and I were kind of awkward around each other for a while. Finally, she asked, "What do you think I should wear?"

"Sweetie, he's a guy. Guys don't care what you start off wearing."

"I should have known better than to ask you. I need to know what a normal guy would like to see me in."

I rolled my eyes at her. "OK, green skirt, black spaghetti-strap top."

"I haven't worn that in ages. I hope I still fit into it."

"Leave the bra off."

She looked at me. "Wow, you're really trying to get him to attack me."

"You asked me what would look good on you."

"Should I leave off my panties while I'm at it?"

"Up to you."

She shook her head at me and disappeared into the bedroom. I straightened up the living room a bit. She came back out fretting. "It's a little tight."

"Wow! You look amazing!"

"Aww, you're just saying that. This top doesn't fit me anymore."

"It's tight in all the right places," I said with a smile.

Her breasts had grown since she'd gotten the shirt. Pregnancy had done that to her. I loved them the way they were when we started dating, and I love them the way they are now. Either way, they're topped with light brown nipples that swell and crinkle and harden nicely when she's worked up. I could see a bit of that now, through the outline of her top.

Her skirt went about halfway down to her knees. She left her feet bare – she knows I love that, and I guess she figured he would too.

My God, she was beautiful!

Now there was nothing to do but wait. Neither of us knew what to say. We ended up sitting on the sofa just holding hands, making the nervous wait a little bit easier by facing it together. Soon the doorbell rang; she jumped up like it had scared her. "I don't know if I can go through with it."

"You don't have to. Just promise me that when it does happen, you won't keep it a secret."

She nodded and finally walked to the door. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

It was Bobby, of course. She didn't say anything, so I said, "Come in."

He stepped in and looked at her a little quizzically. She grabbed his hand and led him to the sofa, still not saying anything. They sat down next to each other, and I remained standing nearby.

Finally, after a silence that must have been confusing to him, the words spilled out of her. "Dave knows what happened, he knows we kissed, and he's okay with it! He knows we went further than that, and he's okay with it! He knows what's going to happen, and he really is okay with it!" With that, she took another deep breath, then leaned in and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth before he had quite realized what was going on.

He pulled back. She said, "It's okay, it's really okay!". Partly to communicate that fact to him, partly to express her own wondering amazement at it. Then she leaned over and kissed him again. He hesitated for a second, then relaxed and returned the kiss. Their makeout session quickly heated up. They slipped their arms around each other and held each other close.

She took one hand and ran it up and down his chest through his shirt. Then she slipped it under his shirt and felt his muscular chest directly. She climbed into his lap so they could snuggle up closer while they kissed. They started covering each other's faces with soft sexy little kisses. I sat down at the other end of the sofa, where I could see them well but was not crowding them.

He kept his arms around her, running them up and down her back over her shirt. He kept doing that while he kissed her, not making any further moves. He must not have wanted to make the next move with me right there in the room. So she made the next move instead. She broke the kiss, smiled at him, and raised her arms up high over her head – the international sign for "Please take off my top!"

He looked over at me. I nodded once. He turned back to her. She was still waiting, an eager smile on her face. So he untucked her top and slowly pulled it up. It caught the underside of her breasts and pulled them up before it slipped over them; her breasts fell back down and bounced a little bit. I was mesmerized. He kept pulling the top over her head and off her arms, and dropped it on the sofa next to them, all without taking his eyes off of her full breasts and swollen nipples. I picked up the top and held onto it.

She went right back to kissing him, leaning over a bit to leave open a space in front of her breasts where his hands could go. It didn't take him long to accept this invitation. He started by gently brushing his fingertips around the outer curve of her right breast (the one closest to me), then gave it a light squeeze, and then lightly flicked the nipple. She took a sharp breath at her nipple being stimulated, encouraging him to focus his attention there. He took that swollen nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it. She kissed him harder than ever. He rubbed the palm of his other hand up and down the front of her other breast, touching the nipple and surrounding flesh all at the same time.

She reached down and pulled his shirt up and left it bunched under his arms, and went back to feeling his torso.

He started kissing the side of her neck. She always loved it when I did that to her, and it was clear that it was no different now that Bobby was doing it instead. Bobby let go of her left breast and reached down and grabbed a nice handful of her ass through her skirt, then started kissing his way down her neck and past her collarbone. Soon his lips found her sensitive nipple, and he sucked it into his mouth. The first moan of the night escaped her lips. She held the back of his head with her hand, indicating that his head was right where she wanted it to be.

This continued for a little while as I watched them. Finally, since he was nicely warmed up and had already gotten a green light from me, he decided to take the initiative. He took hold of her sides and pushed her sideways, off of his lap, and maneuvered her onto her back on the sofa. I got up and out of the way and sat on the nearby loveseat. He laid on top of her and kissed her again, using one hand to play with her breasts some more. She slipped her arms around him; her legs were bent at the knee, one on each side of him, and her feet were flat on the sofa. He reached back and brushed his fingers against her knee. He started stroking the inside her leg, slowly working his way up. Her breathing got heavier. When he reached the spot where the inside of her leg was pressed against him, he switched to the outside of her leg and slowly kept going. His hand disappeared under her skirt.

He broke the kiss and sat up. Her skirt fell, exposing most of her legs, and giving me a view of her pink panties. He got a much better view of them, of course, especially after she let her legs fall open. He ran his fingers along the inside of her leg, up her inner thigh. She looked down expectantly. Finally, his fingertip made contact with the little strip of cloth covering her most intimate area. He pressed on it a little, rubbing up and down, pleasuring her through the thin material, which quickly got visibly wet from being pressed against her pussy lips. She tensed up and started breathing raggedly.

12