Bobby's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

Sheryl got out of the car and looked at her friend. "Skinny dipping?"

"Fuck yeah! I do this almost every day in the summer," Bobby shouted to us as she sank down in the water.

"Isn't someone going to come and see you?" I asked as I got out and pulled up my pants and briefs before walking around to the front of the SUV, watching Bobby frolicking in the water.

"Who? This is my parents' place. No one going to come this way except us!" she answered.

"What the hell! Why not?" Sheryl answered, quickly starting to undress herself while I stood in front of the car next to her, staring at her quickly-growing nudity. She stripped off her blouse, exposing her tits, her nipples and areola bright pink, on the front of the creamy white orbs, each the size of half a cantaloupe, sagging down from their ponderous weight and gravity. Each huge incredibly sexy mound was covered in little red freckles, running all the way to her rock hard pink nipples. She bent over to push her skirt down, each huge tit swaying side to side as they hung down below her chest. She stepped out of her skirt, leaving her in only her heels and stockings. She turned toward me, reaching out and holding my arm for balance as she lifted one foot, pulling the high heels off and then resting her foot on the bumper. She rolled the thigh high stocking slowly down her leg, looking up at me with a half drunk grin as she did.

"You like what you see?" she asked as she reached for my arm and held it again, pulling the stocking off her foot. She set her foot down on the pavement and stuffed the stocking into my pants pocket. With a naughty smile, she repeated the process on the other foot, spreading her legs to give me a fantastic view of her pussy. This time, she stepped inches from me and stuffed the stocking into the front of my pants, pushing it down as far as my belt would allow. I tried to grab her hand and stop her, but instead, she took my hand and pulled it down toward her crotch. "Uh uh. You want to touch something, you can play with this."

"I don't think..." I mumbled as she humped her hips, rubbing her very wet pussy against my hand. She pulled my hand from between her legs and then lifted it to my face.

"Maybe you should think about that before you say more," she whispered before turning and walking slowly to the middle of the concrete, looking back over her shoulder with that naughty smile as she wiggled her ass at me with each step. She followed Bobby into the water, stopping and turning to face me once she was waist deep. She used her hands to scoop some water and lifted it to dribble it onto her incredibly sexy looking tits. "Well? Going to join us?"

"Yeah, come on, Denver!" Bobby called. "Don't make me come get you!"

"I think not," I answered. "I agreed to drive you home. Not get molested and certainly not go skinny dipping. If My wife caught me doing any of this, she'd shoot me!"

Bobby walked carefully up the stairs and across the concrete toward me. "Denver, It's just swimming. I mean, what can it hurt? Come on! You're not going to be a stick in the mud, are you? It's the one time I got you to let your hair down! Come on!"

"Not to mention his pants!" Sheryl added from where she was standing in the water. Come on Denver! We won't tell. I promise!"

"No way," I said, standing fully dressed in front of the car. "I'm just going to stand here and watch you two."

"Oh that isn't fair. Not at all. You can't just stand there and watch us naked. Ohhhhh no," she said as she moved a little closer to me. "I think we're just going to have to help you take those stuffy work clothes off and come swimming with us!"

"I doubt that'd be a good idea," I said I grasped her hands that reached for the front of my shirt.

"What? Afraid we'll see you naked? We've already seen your cock, remember?"

"So?"

"So. It's hot out here, and we're going swimming. Period. And if you don't get undressed, we'll just throw you in dressed, and then you can explain to your wife why you're soaking wet!"

I gently eased her hands down from the front of my shirt where she was trying to get them lose to unbutton it. "Bobby, this is not a good idea. I mean, if someone found out at work, or worse, word got back to my wife..."

"I promise, it'll be our secret. Unless of course you want to be a stick in the mud, and then I'd have to tell all my friends how you wouldn't even come swimming with us," she whispered, worming her hands out of mine and reaching for my pants this time.

"Bobby!" I protested, grabbing her hands again.

"Oh come on, Denver! Pretty please!?" she begged. "I promise. I'll be good! Besides, It's my birthday! This can be my present! No one will know. It's just the three of us. Come on. Pleeeeeeease?"

"My wife will kill me if she ever finds out!" I answered as I let her hands go.

She grinned and started to undo my pants. "So we just won't let her find out! Besides, it's just swimming. Not like were having sex or anything, right?"

"No funny business? Promise? Just swimming! Nothing else! Right?" I said as she let my pants fall down around my ankles.

"Right. Besides, you're stuck here until we get done anyway, so you might as well join us," Sheryl said with that little naughty smile on her face again, her hands cupping her creamy, white tits and her pointer fingers slowly drawing circles around her puckered, pink areola while she stood waist deep in the water.

"I promise, no funny business," Bobby said as she moved her hands to my shirt and began undoing the buttons up the front, working from bottom to top, slowly spreading my shirt until she had the last one undone and then pushed it apart off my shoulders. She caught it as it slid down my arms and tossed it onto the hood of the car with Sheryl's clothes. She squatted down and undid my shoes and pulled them and my socks off one at a time, leaving me standing barefoot on the very warm concrete. She coaxed me to lift each foot again so she could pull off my pants and then reached for the last piece of clothing I had on, my boxer briefs.

She reached for the waistband and pulled them down slowly, letting the elastic drag my dick downward until it could spring out, sticking almost straight toward her face. She looked up at me and grinned as she pulled my briefs the rest of the way down, intentionally letting my engorged mushroom head rub against her cheek as she helped me take my boxers all the way off.

She tossed my boxers up onto the hood, but stayed squatting down in front of me, her knees spread apart and one hand between her legs, rubbing herself. She reached for my dick and grasped it, licking her lips as if she were going to just put my head right into her mouth. "I shouldn't have promised that I'd be good," she whispered as she leaned closer. She opened her mouth and leaned closer, closing her lips around my fat head for a moment, before sliding it out of her mouth.

She looked extremely disappointed as she stood up, her hand still on my cock. "Okay, I'll be good. Come on," she said as she pulled me along through the cool, ankle deep water to the stairs, using my hard dick as a handle. "Watch the steps, they're kinda slick," she said as she pulled me to them and stepped down onto the first one. I followed her down the stairs, having to agree that the water did feel awfully nice. Bobby let go of my handle and stepped out into the surprisingly deep pool and sank down to her shoulders in the tepid water. "Mmmmmm. Isn't this great?"

"You do this all the time?" Sheryl asked as she settled in the waist deep water, sinking to her shoulders.

"Almost every day in the summer. Sometimes I'll just lie there in the stream on the concrete and let the water flow around me. Soooooo relaxing."

"I can imagine," I said as I stood in the waist deep water, looking down through the clear surface at the girls' naked bodies, the sight doing nothing for my attempts to make my hard-on go down.

Sheryl reached out and her hand grasped my hard-on. "I can imagine something too. Like how big this would feel inside me. Damn it's big, Denver!"

"I was surprised when I saw it too. How about you suck on it. I dare you to suck it," Bobby coaxed with a devilish little grin as she half floated in the water so that her naked body was completely visible to me, including between her spread legs. "How 'bout it Denver? Let a sexy girl suck your dick?"

"I thought you promised to be good?"

"I am being good. It's not me sucking your dick," she answered with another drunken giggle as Sheryl stood up, water cascading down off her big tits.

"Come on," Sheryl said, gently pulling me by the dick downstream. I knew I was going to regret this, but damn they looked so fucking hot. As things went, getting a blow job wasn't the worst. At least, if she did this they'd be unable to carry things much further, so I allowed her to walk us across the surprisingly smooth rock bottom toward shallower water. She stopped when we were standing about mid-thigh deep and knelt down, gently stroking my dick. "You know. If I'd have known you had such a big dick, id have tried to get it a lot sooner, she cooed softly before opening her mouth and closing it around my engorged head.

"Oh damn." I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my head. After only a few seconds she pressed her face toward me, letting her tongue slide along the bottom side of my shaft. "Ohhhhhh shit. I shouldn't be letting you do this." I groaned. "We're both married."

"She's separated, and you're enjoying it, so what's the harm?" Bobby said as Sheryl pressed her face closer to me, stuffing my fat head down her throat for several seconds before pulling back and looking up at me.

"God, that's a tough one to take all the way." She continued to kneel at my feet, once again closing her mouth around my shaft. This time she bobbed her head, following her lips with her hand, stroking my cock sensuously. I stood there, staring at her sucking me, trying hard to not push my hips at her hot, wet mouth as she teased me closer and closer to coming.

"God, look at that," Bobby whispered as she stepped past me and knelt behind Sheryl. She reached around Sheryl's body and cupped both of Sheryl's tits as she pressed her own boobs against Sheryl's back. With Sheryl bobbing her head on my dick I could see her body moving back against Bobby, mashing her back into Bobby's tits with each stroke. Bobby cupped and squeezed Sheryl's tits in time with those strokes, teasing the shit out of me even more than the hot, wet mouth stroking me. "Tell me you don't want to get that into your pussy," Bobby whispered to Sheryl, who responded with a muffled,

"Mmm hmmm. I do," Sheryl said breathlessly as she pulled her mouth off my cock. "Very much."

"Then why not do it?" Bobby asked her.

"Bobby. I can't. You promised," I breathed with as much resistance as I could muster at that moment. Bobby released Sheryl's tits, stood up and stepped around behind me, wrapping one arm around my waist and the other around my chest. I could feel her soft breasts and rock- hard nipples pressing into my back while her hands stroked up and down the front of my body.

"Doesn't she look hot and sexy? Tell me you're not turned on. Tell me your dick doesn't want to be stroking into the hot, wet depths of a ready and waiting pussy," she whispered into my ear. "Does it, Denver? Does your dick want to stroke into a hot, wet pussy?"

"Oh shit," I groaned as Sheryl stroked both hands along my saliva-coated dick. Sheryl stood up and stepped against me, pressing her tits against my chest as she moved her face toward mine. She pressed her lips to mine and gave me a long, slow, wet, and very erotic kiss.

"Fuck I need you so bad," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "Fuck me. Fuck me until I come around your hard cock."

"Sheryl, I can't. I'm married, remember?" I asked in a whispered groan, knowing that there wasn't another no in me with the two of them pressing their naked bodies against me.

"You don't have to. I'll do everything. All you have to do is stand there and let me feel you." She breathed, "Please?"

"Sheryl, please." I groaned as she turned around in front of me, still holding my dick.

"Honey, you're not doing anything. You're just standing here, enjoying the water. I, on the other hand, am going to just bend over and rub some water on my legs. If somehow, while I'm massaging my legs, I just happen to back up and your sexy, fat cock slips into my hot, wet, oh so horny pussy, well, it's just an accident, right?"

"Oh damn Sheryl."

"And I don't plan on telling your wife, are you?" she asked softly before bending over, Bobby replacing Sheryl's hand with her own. Sheryl stood with her hands on her knees while Bobby rubbed my engorged head up and down Sheryl's pink pussy lips. I closed my eyes and groaned as Sheryl pushed herself back, slowly forcing me into her, forcing her pussy down my shaft only an inch or two, her hot wet insides now engulfing my engorged and excited head.

Sheryl swept her long, auburn hair over one shoulder to allow her to look back at me as she remained bent over. She rocked her hips up and down, moving my fat sahft in and out of her pussy a couple short inches, caressing my engorged head with her incredibly hot pussy. "Come on, Denver. You're already in me, might as well enjoy it. How about giving me a few strokes to push it all the way in. Let me feel just how big you really are!"

"Go ahead. Give it to her. You know she wants it. We both do," Bobby cooed in my ear as she pressed against my bare ass to force me to stroke slowly in and out of Sheryl's hot, wet depths.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes," Sheryl moaned as she pressed back harder, driving me further into her pussy with each stroke I made. "Soooooo fucking good."

As much as I wanted to protest, all I could do was groan in pleasure at the feeling of her pussy engulfing me. I didn't have to tell my body what to do. In fact, it basically told my brain to go fuck itself while it began to hump my hips back and forth, driving my shaft slowly in and out of the exquisitely soft and velvety pussy in front of me. I reached with my other hand and captured her other breast, leaning farther over her to do so. I felt Bobby step back as I started thrusting more strongly into Sheryl, driving my cock in and out almost its full length.

Bobby stepped around to the side of us and coaxed my left hand from Sheryl's breast, pulling it out from my side until she could step into my grasp and wrap my arm around her as she turned to face away from me, one of her butt cheeks pressed against Sheryl's ass. She coaxed my hand down between her legs and let out a soft moan as I let my fingers press between her soft, wet lips. "That's it, Denver. Finger my pussy. Stroke my little clitty with your fingers."

"Oh shit." I groaned as I pressed my fingers between one sexy young woman's pussy lips and drove my cock in and out of another. The hours of teasing had more than a little effect on me and I could tell that my orgasm was racing toward the point of no return much faster than normal. "God, I'm gonna come," I groaned loudly, as I plunged in and out of Sheryl with abandon.

"Oh yeah. Do it. DO IT!" Sheryl demanded breathlessly as she stood bent in front of me, bouncing her butt in time with my strokes. I didn't know if she had come or was coming or was about to come, and at that point I wasn't sure I could do anything about it either way. My body jerked hard and jammed my cock into her, spurting a huge gush of cum deep into her. "FUCK YES!" she screamed out across the river and fields as she pushed back against my jerking and shaking body.

"Ohhhh my god," I groaned as my body jerked over and over, pumping what felt like a gallon of cum into her pussy.

"That's it," Bobby cooed softly as she clung to my arm, keeping my hand pressed between her legs. "Just let it happen and enjoy it."

"Oh fuck yes," Sheryl moaned. She looked back at me and then pulled off my shrinking cock. She turned around and settled into the water, sitting down so that her tits were just deep enough to float slightly. She leaned back on her hands and looked up at me. "Fuck yeah, Denver! That was SOOOO fucking worth it!"

Bobby turned slightly more, keeping my hand between her legs while she reached around to find my shrinking cock with her right hand. She teased it gently, using the combination of my and Sheryl's cum to lubricate it. "Let's see if we can get this hard again."

"I'm no spring chicken," I answered back quietly, still trying to catch my breath.

"Are you telling me that a sexy young thing like me can't coax your big, fat cock back to life?"

"I'm just saying," I said, cutting the thought short that my wife and I usually only did it once in a day, rarely twice and when we did, it was hours apart.

"Challenge accepted. Come with me." She pulled me back into the deeper water and then up the stairs onto the concrete crossing. She led me across the low water bridge and up the creek bottom on the other side, picking her way carefully over and around rocks for several yards before drawing me over to the left side shore to a surprisingly sandy spot. "Lie down.," she commanded. "Go ahead. Lie down. Trust me. I do it all the time."

"Wouldn't have expected sand out here."

"That's because I had daddy dump it here so I had a beach to lie on," she answered as she stepped over me. She knelt down over me, settling her pussy against my softened cock. "Now, just relax and let's play a little."

"Okay," I agreed, somewhat doubtful as to how quickly she could get me hard.

She reached down spread her pussy lips and then settled on my softened cock, leaving my head sticking out of her wet slit. She moved her fingers and teased the tip of her finger over and around my head. "You know, sometimes I'm so turned on after being in your office that I have to go back to my desk and play with myself," she said quietly.

"You said that."

She giggled. "Yeah. But what I didn't tell you is that I almost never have any panties on at work. I love feeling the air blow under my dress. I especially love standing right next to your desk. Know why? Because you have a vent in the floor right there that blows right up my dress. I get so wet standing there, feeling it blowing on my bare pussy, teasing my lips. I pretend it's your fingers, ever so gently stroking my lips. I just stand there, getting more and more turned on. You know, if you wanted to, you could slide your hand right under my skirt and feel my completely bare bum or even slide your fingers between my legs and tease my pussy. Oh yeah. I can imagine feeling your fingers stroking between my pussy lips while I stand there, bent over, waiting for you to sign things. All this time you never knew you could, did you? But you can. Any time you want. Just slide your hand up under my dress. I won't tell. I just want to feel you touching me, teasing me, making me come for you," she whispered softly, her fingers continuing to stroke my head. "Sometimes I'm so turned on that I walk back to my desk and open the bottom drawer. You wanna know what's in the bottom drawer?"

"What?" I asked softly.

"My little vibrator. It's not very large. But I can run it all over my pussy and, if I want to, I can even push it into me a little bit. One time I put it into my pussy and left it running while I came into your office. I had to work so hard not to come right there next to you. Can you imagine me, standing next to your desk, climaxing? Ohhhhhh yeah. I'd love to do that so much. Just stand there and let you play with my pussy while I cum on your fingers. Of course, knowing how big and fat this is now, I'd much rather sit on your lap. Just pull your cock out of your pants and sit down on your lap, slipping that big, fat, hard dick into my hot, wet pussy," she cooed. "I'd just sit down on it and wiggle on you until I had your whole length inside me. Tell me, would you rather have me ride up and down your cock, or bring my little vibrator in and play with my clit while you're stuffed in me."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers