Bobby's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn," I whispered, imagining both scenarios.

"Seems that I'm starting to have some effect," she said with another giggle, drawing my attention to my cock which had already grown hard enough to stick out several inches from her pussy. She began to slide herself on me, moving her wet pussy along my shaft until my head disappeared between her lips. She then pushed back again, sliding her clit along my quickly hardening cock. Back and forth she slid as she continued to talk to me.

"What would June think? Me sitting on your dick, slowly sliding up and down on it? I bet she'd want it too. She has the hots for you, you know. She told me that she saw how big your bulge was one time in workout shorts. She said that it had to be really big and wondered how good it'd feel to be sitting on your cock. Imagine the look on her face if she came in and I was doing just that, riding up and down on your cock, slowly driving us both toward climax. You think you could make me come and still have some left for her?"

"Jesus," I groaned as she slid back and forth on my cock.

"You wanna feel yourself sliding into me?"

"Uh huh," I agreed, turned on again almost as much as I had been with Sheryl.

"Try this on, then," she said, sliding herself along my shaft before leaning way over me, almost lowering her big tits down to my face. I felt my head press against the entrance to her young tunnel, trying to spread it and force its way inside as she pushed back against me. Slowly, I felt the pressure change and then suddenly pop into her. "There you go, lover. Feel me around you? God, you feel so huge inside me. Just let me do all the work. Just lie there and let me drive you crazy with my pussy."

"Okay," I whispered as she pressed herself back until my head was jammed against her cervix.

She began to slide herself off my dick and then back on again, her tits hanging in my face, her hard nipples brushing my cheeks or lips with each stroke, almost as an invitation. An invitation I took after several of these long, slow strokes. "Oh fuck," she moaned as I sucked one nipple into my mouth and held it with my lips while she slid back down, her motion trying to pull it from my mouth. She slid up again, allowing me to open my mouth and draw more of her breast into my mouth, teasing my tongue across her hard nipple. She slid back again, pulling free of my mouth with a loud slurp, drawing a grin from her. "You like my tits, do you?"

"I do," I agreed, sliding my hands up her sides and cupping her tits.

"Mmmmmm. I might have to change what I wear to work. I bet you'd love to have me flash them to you in your office, wouldn't you?"

"We'd be in so much trouble." I groaned as she slid down my dick once again.

"I bet I could get June to flash you her tits. Would you like that? To see June's tits? Or maybe her whole body. I bet I could get her to strip for you, if you promised to put this inside her. You were sure trying to see them tonight, weren't you? Looking at all the nice, sexy cleavage. Wondering what they'd look like out of that bra?

"She was showing a bit more than normal." I groaned.

"Ohhhh. See, I knew you were looking! You naughty boy! I bet I can get her to show a lot more than that, though. If I can get her to show you her tits, will you fuck me at work? Just once?"

"Have sex with you at work? Seriously? This isn't dangerous enough?"

"Oh, this isn't dangerous. It's just the three of us, and who's going to tell? Come on. How about it? I get June to show you her tits and you fuck me at work."

"God, you're bad." I groaned, but had to admit that the whole thing sounded extremely erotic.

"Uh huh. You wanna see her stand in front of your desk and slowly unbutton her blouse for you? Let it spread apart so you can see her sexy boobs in a nice little lace bra? I bet you'd love to watch her flick that little plastic clasp and let it spread apart so you can see her bare tits right in front of your desk. Would that make you hard? Would you want to stand up and show her your hard dick? Just unzip your pants and pull your dick out so she can see it? God you're getting so much harder. You are such a naughty boy. Do you wanna stick your dick between her tits and cum all over 'em? Or would you want her to bend over your desk and let you fuck her hot, wet pussy. Would you love to do that?" she asked breathlessly before pushing herself upright on me. She started to bounce up and down on my lap, driving my dick up into her with each bounce. Up and down she moved, her ass slapping wetly on my thighs, her big tits bouncing and flying wildly as I watched her. "Oh god. I think I'm gonna come again," she moaned.

"Again?"

"Already came a little bit on the way here," she moaned softly. "But this one is going to be so much better. This one is going to be around your big, fat dick! I couldn't come hard in your car or it'd smell of sex for weeks, but here. Here I can let it all go and, fuck, it's gonna be a big one!"

I could feel her pussy start to contract and spasm around me as she bounced harder, making her tight, young pussy even tighter. Her strokes were pushing me ever closer to climax and watching her tits as she bounced on me was going to finish me off in very short order.

"Come on, baby. Come for me. Let me feel you cum deep in my pussy!" she groaned as she continued bouncing. Her ass slapped loudly, and more wetly as her climax leaked her juices out around my cock, each stroke squishing wetly as she bounced. "Fuck yes. Ohhhhh fuck yes. God, Denver! I'm coming! I'M COOOOOOOOOMMMMMING!" she cried loudly as her body started to shudder and tremble. She sat on me, unable to bounce as her orgasm washed over her body. "Fuuuuuck!" she gasped as she shuddered on my lap, her pussy gushing her juices out onto me. She felt like she was peeing a river over my pelvis as her juices ran down around my body and leaked into the sand I was laying on.

Slowly, haltingly, she began moving again, her motion not as smooth as it had been, but I really didn't care. Up and down she bounced, making her tits flop wildly in front of me as her coordination returned.

"Oh shit. You're gonna make me come." I groaned as the urgency to unload was soon growing beyond the point of holding back.

"That's it, baby. Do it. Fill me with your cum while you think of June and me showing off our tits in your office. The two of us slowly undressing for you? Do you want to watch her take her panties off and show you her pussy? Maybe have me stand right behind her and pull her panties down and tease her pussy with my little vibrator. Would you like to see me make her come in your office? Standing there naked while I play with her pussy and nipples? Can you picture that?"

"Oh fuuuuuuck," I groaned as my body jerked under her, pumping a shot of cum up into her hot, wet depths. I closed my eyes, thinking about June, standing, almost naked, Bobby holding June's skirt up, teasing her pussy with a little vibrator. I pumped shot after shot of cum deep into her, leaving me exhausted as I lay on the sand. She lay down on top of me, mashing her tits to my chest as she lowered her lips to mine. We kissed for long seconds before she broke the hot, erotic kiss.

"You know what this means, don't you?"

"That I'm in trouble?"

"No. It means that now that I know what turns you on, I'm gonna have a hell of a lot of fun teasing you at work. But don't worry. I promise I'll get June to flash you her tits, maybe even more."

"Ohhhhh damn. I am sooooo in trouble now." I groaned, closing my eyes and hoping that somehow she was kidding, but knowing that she wasn't. I was definitely NOT telling my wife about what had just happened. But worse, if Bobby followed through on her suggestions at work, this one time excursion wouldn't be the only one. Lord knew how I was going to deal with any of this. I opened my eyes again when I felt someone move over me, and looked up from where I lay on the small sand beach, looking up at Sheryl's incredible body, as she stood straddling my head.

"Do you lick pussy as well as you fuck it?" she asked quietly as she lowered herself to her knees. "Your dick might be used up, but I'm still half drunk and damn well still fucking horny." She didn't give me much time to answer before she squatted down over my head, lowering her pussy to my face. I shrugged to myself and reached up to her hips. I might as well enjoy my last days on earth, because if my wife ever found out what I'd just done, I was dead meat.

I lay there for long minutes, licking and teasing Sheryl's pussy, noticing that her cute red freckles actually extended all the way down to her bright pink pussy. I spread her lips with my fingers and dipped my tongue deep between her lips, sliding it up until I could flick across her hard little clit, drawing gasps and moans from her with each pass. It wasn't long before she had to move, shifting to rest over my face on her hands and knees, her hips trying to grind her pussy against my face as I concentrated on her hard clit.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck. Sooooo damn good. If I'd have known you were this good I'd have gotten you between my legs sooner," she moaned loudly. "All those times I could have walked in your office with nothing under my dress and let you lick my sweet little pussy. Ohhhhhh god this feels good."

I groaned into her pussy as I felt Bobby move on me, my dick, surprisingly growing hard in her again. I felt her start to move on me again, sliding her soaking wet pussy up and down my shaft while I licked Sheryl's sexy pussy. If there was a definition of heaven, this was it. I moaned into the pussy on my face as I drove her closer and closer to orgasm, her hips grinding her pussy against my chin while I flicked and teased her clit.

"SHIT! I'M COMING!" she screamed into the woods as her whole body stiffened and shuddered. "Oh god oh god oh god," she moaned over and over before rolling off of me, her whole body trembling and shuddering.

"Why don't you fuck her?" Bobby suggested as Sheryl rolled off my face onto her back, and Bobby pulled up off my again growing dick, that naughty little grin of hers plastered on her face. "I know how much she loves feeling a hard cock in her right after she gets off that way."

"How would you know that?" I asked as Bobby stepped over to sit on the sand next to where Sheryl was lying.

"Not the first time she's stayed overnight," she giggled. "Now fuck her good. Might as well let her have a really good one, cuz she's gonna have one fucking hangover tomorrow."

Like I said, if my wife found out, I was already dead, so what the hell, right? I rolled over and crawled between Sheryl's legs. I aimed my cock at her bright pink pussy and pushed easily into her, driving my shaft fully into her already sopping wet pussy, the climax I'd given her with my tongue, still fading away.

"OH FUCK!" she cried, reaching up with her hands to pull my head down toward her, lifting and spreading her legs.

I started pounding myself into her, driving hard into her with each stroke, imagining what she would look like sitting naked at her desk or bent over mine. Not that as a guy it hadn't occasionally crossed my mind, but now that I'd seen her naked, well, picturing it was a lot easier. I thrust into her spasming pussy, driving her climax along for almost a full minute before she let go of my head and lay on the sand, exhausted. I slowed my strokes, thinking that maybe I should quit.

"Uh uh. Not until you come in me again," she panted. "Just keep going until you come."

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah. I don't care if I can't walk straight tomorrow. I wanna feel you come again."

I kept sliding in and out of her, driving my hard-on into her sopping wet pussy. This much sex for me was unusual, and I wasn't actually sure I was going to make it to another climax. I was sweating heavily as I held myself over her, pumping my hips to drive my hard-on in and out.

"Just think of her on your desk. Can you imagine her walking into your office and dropping her dress. Nothing at all on but her dress and shoes. She drops her dress and walks over to your desk, bends over begging you to fuck her hot little cunt. Would you? Would you drop your pants and fill her little pussy with your cum?"

"Oh shit," I groaned at the mental image of her walking in and stripping, and then bending over my desk.

"That's it. You like that idea, don't you? I am going to have so much fun teasing you now. Flashing you my pussy in the stairwell, or the elevator. Can you picture that? Me, pulling up my skirt for you in the elevator and letting you stroke my pussy? Push your fingers into it? MMmmmmmm. Yeah. I can almost feel your fingers in me. Maybe both of us, Sheryl and me both. Letting you finger us both in the elevator at the same time? It's only three floors, so we might have to find a place to finish it, maybe the copy room? The one with the big printer? Just pull out your cock and let us pull up our skirts so you can fuck us?"

"Oh shit!" I grunted as my body spasmed and I shot what cum my body had left into her in strong pumps. I drove my cock hard into her and held myself there, the head of my dick against the end of her hot, wet vagina as my body spasmed and jerked. "Oh my god," I panted as I looked down at Sheryl, looking back up at me with a grin.

"Oh fuck, you so have his number Bobby. God did he get fat and hard thinking about that. I'm thinking that we are gonna have a lot more fun at work than we used to."

"You girls are gonna get me fired if we do any of that stuff," I panted. "Not to mention, if my wife finds out we did this, she'll put me six feet under, and maybe you two along with me."

"She wouldn't really do that? Would she?"

"I love my wife, but she wouldn't be the most forgiving person about something like this."

"Well then, we better take you to the house and clean you up before we send you home. Wouldn't want you coming home smelling like pussy, would we?"

"No, we wouldn't," I agreed.

It was almost dark by the time we picked up our clothes and made it to the house. The girls used an outside shower by the pool to wash me, making sure to use some of Bobby's dad's soap so I didn't smell like girl soap, which would be just as bad. Washed, dried and dressed again, I headed home hoping that I would be able to keep this under wraps. I had a feeling that my problems were just beginning, if the girls were serious about teasing me at work. Oh well, only time would tell.