All Comments on 'Bob's Skinny Mom'

by wutmytvben

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another "mom" struck by the slut ray and just had to fuck her son's friend. Cliche and predictable from the start. Does anyone think outside the box anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

willing cuck husband ruined this. Whatever you were going for just evaporated at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe if you described her as "Bob's Skinny Mom" another hundred times or so, you might get your point across? Lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hack writing...I almost want to give you props for not using the term "hot beef injection", but I'd prefer not to encourage you.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

Loved this story and loved the fact that you helped a horny woman that wasn't getting much fucking from her husband. Its awesome that her husband approved of this as well as the woman's daughter. Fun times.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*** Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Weird writing style.

"Bob and Les (that's me) were inseparable "

Introduce yourself first. "My name's Les and my best friend is Bob."

It sounded more like reading a manual than a story.

What is remarkable about this site are the number of morons who actually like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love stories where the woman knows what she wants and she takes it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You didn't refer to her as Bob's Skinny Mom often enough. I mean, was 300 times really enough to get the point across?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous