Bob's Skinny Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she regained her equilibrium she grabbed my hand, stood up, grabbed our swimsuits and led me indoors and to her bedroom. "We've got to fuck and we've got to fuck now!" she said.

She led me right to the master bedroom. When I showed a little hesitation, she said, "He wants me to do it here." She had me get on my back with my pole sticking straight up. Then she mounted me cowgirl style. She, obviously, was having fun. I was playing with her itty bitty titties as she rode me. She reached back and played with my balls. I took one hand away from her tits, wet my thumb and played gently with her clit. She came again, covering my groin with her fluids.

I had taught myself when I was masturbating not to cum too soon. I loved getting myself right to the edge and then keeping myself there as I stroked and fantasized about sexual situations. I could literally keep myself on the edge for an hour or more. I had heard Bob's Mom -- Mommy - mention about how her daughter's boyfriend did not satisfy her because he came too soon and left her unsatisfied. I decided I would keep myself on the edge until Mommy started begging me to cum.

We had started out with her in the cowgirl position. We moved from that to a doggy position. We went from that to a missionary position where she had her legs up on my shoulders when she started to say to me, "Fuck me, Motherfucker. Fill me with your cum. Make this married pussy yours, you motherfucker. Fill me with your baby batter. Give it to me. Make Mommy your slut. Make me your cum dumpster whore. Own my dirty fuckin' cunt!"

That made it seem to me like she was ready for me to shoot my first load. So I thrust in just as hard and as deep as I could go and shouted out, "Fuck you Mommy slut. I own your Mommy Cunt. You're my Mommy whore now," as I filled her up with cum. Shit! That felt good -- really good.

I kept the full weight of my body off of her by resting myself on my elbows. When my erection had gone down considerably I rolled off of her to her left side. She immediately snuggled up to me, kissed me, and said, "You own me. You own my cunt. I'm your cum slut Mommy cunt.! I've never been fucked like that. That was wonderful." And with that we started kissing and playing with one another again. I don't know how much time it took us, but I would imagine that it was no more than ten to fifteen minutes and we were ready to go at it again.

She brought out some lube from the night stand. We started out with a reverse cowgirl. She leaned back on my chest and I played with her titties and her clit and she had a squirting climax again and we were off to the races. I do not know how many positions we tried. Some she had learned from sex technique books she had bought to try to spice up her marriage. Some I had learned from looking at porn. Eventually she begged me to cum in her again, and I did.

We were once again on our sides, kissing and fondling one another -- maybe getting ready for round three when we heard a female voice clear her throat at the door. Mommy looked at the door to see her daughter. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I got home a little while ago. It looks like you lost track of time. Bob's going to be home soon and Dad not too much after that. Evidently you have been having fun. I'd love to hear about it sometime, but I suggest that now you get dressed and try to look like nothing out of the ordinary happened. I brought up your clothes from downstairs," Bob's sister said. "It's been nice meeting you, Motherfucker," she concluded as she walked down the hallway to her room.

That was the beginning of an interesting summer for me. I still wanted to spend time with Bob, but there were times I begged off because my Grandpa needed me. At least that is what I told Bob. But shortly after I knew that Bob had left his home for the afternoon, I was rendezvousing with Mommy. Mommy wanted to keep what we were doing hidden from Bob if she possibly could. Her daughter obviously knew what we were doing from day one and was hoping that she might be able to take me for a ride some time to see if I really lasted as long as her Mom said I did. Her husband was pleased that I was servicing his wife and keeping her more content and pleased with her life than she had been for years. He actively enabled my getting together with his wife especially on Saturdays when he would ask Bob to join him in some activity out of the house..

Mommy was creative and adventurous even to the point of liking to take risks. So in addition to fucking Mommy in her bed she wanted to try other things. There was a huge park/nature preserve not too far from where she lived. Roads wound through the park and people could parallel park along the road in many places to walk through the woods and fields. Mommy told me of a place to meet her. She would park her car off the road but by a field. She would back it up almost against a tree. That would keep anyone from being able to read her license plate. I was to come on my bike and park next to her on the passenger side, pretty much hiding my bike from view. We would be parked on the edge of a grassy field and the grass was left unmowed. We would then walk a couple of hundred feet into the grassy field and then put down a blanket for our meeting that day.

When I arrived, she was wearing full makeup and her hair was brushed out. She had on a pair of yoga pants that molded to her skin. My guess is that she normally would wear a size small, but these were extra small and in a baby blue so that they were almost see-through. She had cowboy boots on her feet and wore a blouse that buttoned down the front, but only her bottom button was buttoned.

When we got in from the road a couple of hundred feet, we put down the blanket, then stripped naked. We covered one another with tanning lotion and insect repellent. And then for the rest of the afternoon on a partly cloudy day -- so the heat did not get unbearable -- we played with one another until we couldn't stand it any more and then we fucked, hidden from public view only by a field of long grass. She was having orgasms from what I was doing with my fingers and tongue before I ever entered her and after I entered her I continued to pleasure her as I kept myself right at the edge, until she begged me to fill her with my cum.

Then we snuggled and played some more and went for a second round. She had brought along a timer so that she could be home at a reasonable time, and I could go home for supper.

We also went to a beach a few times. I had bought her her own set of men's bikini briefs, but in a size extra small. She struggled to get into them. The front did not cover much. One could begin to see a peak of her pussy slit, and the back she pulled up so that her cheeks were exposed on the bottom, but even then a fair amount of butt crack also showed on top. On a plumber that butt crack is gross. On Mommy in a bikini it was very sexy. She wore the navy blue bikini, and I wore my navy blue one as well. She had picked up a girl's triangle top where the triangles slid on the string that tied around her back. The triangles were white with red stars and were quite small -- maybe only two inches to a side. They were not meant to cover actual mature breasts. They were unlined and Mommy's perky nipples showed through. This was for when we met at the beach that Bob and I usually went to.

She was in full makeup and we spent a lot of time making out with one another on the blanket and walking around the beach like lovers. We came to the beach together in her car and went back to her home in her care after our time at the beach got us all wound up, and we fucked like bunnies once we got to her house.

One time we went to a beach farther away than this first beach. We met at her house and she was wearing a loose shirt as a cover up. She had asked me to wear my red bikini brief. She had me drive, but all the way to the beach she kept her shirt on. She wasn't wearing makeup this time and her hair was all pulled back into a "George," a rather androgynous hair style, rather than her usual ultra feminine look she adopted when she was with me.

We got out of the car and I got our beach blanket, towels, lotion etc. and when I was all loaded up we walked down to the beach. I put down the blanket and the other gear, then took off my shirt. It was at that point she took off her shirt. She was topless. However, her bikini bottom was not her super small one, but a size medium, like mine. And packed in front she had a balled up pair of socks, which, until you got very close and studied it, made her look like she had a good sized cock and balls. "No hand holding today or making out like lovers. I'm going to walk around like this and let everybody see my naked tits and wonder whether I am... or not."

We did put tanning lotion on each other's backs the way two guys might, but otherwise we walked around as though we were two typical guys admiring the fairer sex. Then we spent some time throwing a Frisbee around and a few couples joined us for a little while. That was a little scary because we were afraid that her voice would give her away, but she didn't say much. But being topless at a public beach was a real turn on for her and in a way was exciting for me, too. We went back to her house and fucked.

We went to a horse show once on a Saturday. Instead of her usual Mom jeans, she must have bought herself a pair size 1 or maybe 3. They were low rise and really fit tight. She wore cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. Her face was made up nicely, and she wore a shirt that she tied up under her boobs. Because she barely had any boobs, the shirt was tied quite high on her rib cage. With her jeans being low-rise, there was a broad expanse of bare midriff showing.

When we were sitting, my arm would be over her shoulder and my fingers would be brushing against her hard nipple. When we stood my hand would be on her bare waist and when we walked my hand would he on her ass, feeling it move against my palm. It was easy to see that I was really hot for this woman and she was hot for me. We would stop when walking from place to place and kiss passionately. A couple of times security asked us to cool it. Little did they know that we had come purposefully to put on public display how hot we were for one another. We had reserved a room at a motel and when we were finally asked to leave the horse show because of our public displays of affection we went to the motel and fucked until we were both all fucked out. We took a shower, she put on her mom clothes and returned home. I put on my son clothes and returned to my parents' house.

There was one other Saturday that we were able to spend together for an extended period of time. At that time we went to an outdoor concert. The concert began in the mid-afternoon with one band following another We met at a motel where she changed and then we took my bike to the concert. She wore sandals with a two inch heel. She had made a pair of cut off jeans from a pair of girl's jeans she bought at a thrift store. She had her daughter help her cut them and her daughter was not conservative. Several inches of butt showed and the center seam disappeared up her butt crack. She did not zip the shorts up, but rolled the waistband down, and that seemed to keep them in place. But the front of the shorts were open in a V down to her pussy. It's a good thing she shaved.

On top she wore a light pink tube top. She could have purchased one from the juniors section of the clothing department, but those tube tops were made for women who had breasts and were around six inches wide. Mommy went to the girl's department and bought one that was only about two to three inches wide. Even then, she bought a size small so it really stretched out when she put it in place. Being light pink one could easily see her areolas and nipples under the fabric.

When we got to the venue we put a blanket out on a hillside that overlooked the stage. After putting tanning oil on one another we alternated between going up front by the band and dancing to the music and returning to the blanket to make out. Once again our objective was to come as close to having sex in public as we could, and then when we were completely worked up, to go back to the motel room and fuck. We did not return to our respective houses until the wee hours of the morning.

All good things come to an end. Bob was going to college out of town. I would also be attending a different college out of state. His orientation was one week before mine. My parents wanted me to stay home that last weekend before they took me to college, but I made a deal with them that if I could spend Saturday with my friends, I would spend all day Sunday with my parents and every evening of the coming week until they took me to school, I would remain at home. They agreed to this.

What would I do on Saturday when Bob's parents were taking him to college? Bob's sister wanted to know if what her mother was telling her about my staying power was true. So 2 PM on that Saturday found me at Bob's house. Bob's sister answered the door wearing a pair of six inch black platform heels, long black crotch high stockings held in place by a black lace garter belt. She had on a matching black lace thong pantie and half-bra set. She wore a black choker collar and long silver earrings. She did not take after her mother, physically. She had tits, she had a narrow waist and a round ass to match her generous tits.

"Make yourself comfortable," she said as she ushered me into t he house. As soon as I was in, music started playing and she started to move sensuously to the music. I stripped down to my black bikini briefs and joined her in moving to the music. Sometimes the music demanded that we display our bodies lewdly to one another as we danced. At other times we held one another intimately and our bodies became more and more aroused.

Bob's sister first took off the garter belt and stockings. As we danced we started kissing one another. Then the bra came off. Now I was stimulating her tits and other upper body erogenous zones. She started feeling me through my bikini. I reciprocated. Soon we were naked and exploring each other's bodies with passion. She moved us to her queen sized bed. I explored her body with kisses, telling her how beautiful each part of her body was and how it turned me on. After teasing her upper body this way I started on her toes and worked my way up, driving her wild.

Finally I concentrated my efforts on her breasts and genitals, using my fingers, lips and tongue. She exploded in orgasm, and just as she began coming down, I began gently stimulating her again keeping her at a sexual, sensual, sensitive high. She had to have more. "Fuck me," she demanded, and I did.

And for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening, except for the occasional nutrition, hydration or potty break we were either fucking, enjoying the afterglow, or getting ready for the next round. I got to practice most of the things that Mommy had taught me. And Bob's sister got the fucking of a lifetime.

Once I left for college, I never came home again for any significant amount of time. I got an internship during the summers that kept me away from home. And so the type of quality time that I spent with Bob, Bob's Skinny Mom and Bob's sister was never repeated.

What I learned from Bob's Skinny Mom gave me some confidence as I entered the dating scene at college, and I am sure that now that I am married, my wife is a grateful beneficiary of the lessons I learned from Bob's Skinny Mom. But while my wife benefits from what I learned, she will never know how it is I came to learn them.

12