Bodie and Karma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KBLake
KBLake
141 Followers

I invaded his personal space, and my nose almost touched his. I spoke clearly but didn't shout. Unlike him, I wasn't trying to impress anyone else. My words were for his ears alone.

"Listen motherfucker. You are going to shut your mouth and never mention her again. If I see you come anywhere near her, or hear that you've even spoken her name, I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't forget. Am I making myself clear enough for you?"

His eyes were wide. He clearly hadn't expected this.

"Hey man! I was just messing around! No need to get upset."

"I decide what upsets me...not you. You've been warned."

He nodded rapidly, a look of fear on his face. With that, I turned around, my little sign of disrespect. Then, I walked away. I never heard him say anything about her again. He also seemed to lose his little gaggle of worshipers. Good for them. If they're trying to be officers, they need to be better judges of character.

I never told Karma about my little encounter.


Karma had been in a particularly good mood. For a woman that's so positive, that's saying something. She's enjoying her classes and doing well. Both of us are. She's over every day now and unless there's some serious studying to do, we usually enjoy a nice make out session. That girl can kiss! I discovered her breasts were perfect. Probably a B-cup. She wasn't sure because she didn't own a bra! They were firm, with perfect little sensitive nipples. She loved me sucking on them and one evening, I'm fairly sure the tremors I felt go through her was an orgasm.

I still haven't mentioned her to my mother. I'm not sure why, I think I just don't want the pressure. I know mom will love her. I'm falling in love. Okay, that should be past tense. The falling is over. I'm one hundred percent in love with her. I haven't felt this way for ten years. Even that was a high school girlfriend...young love.

She's made me a better person. I do yoga now. It's here in the apartment, but I've got a great instructor. And I'm surprised how much healthier I feel. It's made me stronger, more flexible and has reduced my recovery time from other workouts. And like Julie mentioned, she's helped me be less rigid. I smile more.

But it's more than my attitude. I'm doing better in my core classes. She's helped me learn to look at things from a different perspective. This new outlook will help me be a better investigator!

She's straddling my lap; her voluminous skirts are covering my legs as well as hers. We are locked in a scorcher of a kiss and my heart is soaring. Then we break for air, and it just comes out of my mouth.

"I love you."

Her eyes widen and sparkle and she brings her hands up to my cheeks.

"I love you too!"

Then she smiles and begins to cry. I've never seen her do it. I think it's a happy cry, I desperately hope so, but I have no baseline to compare it to. I just wrap my arms around her and pull her small body into mine and hold her. I whisper to her.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

That gets her giggling and I feel relieved. I never expected this to happen. I was going to study, work out, and continue my planned path. Now, I know I still want all those things, I just can't see them being worth it without her in my life.

She finally sits back up as I reluctantly loosen my grip. She looks me in the eye and pulls her top off over her head. I take in those perfect tits with my eyes and then tilt my head to suckle a nipple eliciting a groan from Karma. Then, she does something she's never done before. She starts unbuttoning my shirt. I look her in the eye, and she's got that little smile I love.

"Bodie, I need you to be gentle with me, it's been a very long time."

I kiss her and then she finishes taking my shirt off. We get up and she leads me to the bedroom, holding my hand. We stand next to the bed and embrace, sharing passionate kisses. She reaches down and undoes some tie on her skirt, and it drops to the floor.


It's morning and I'm smiling. I woke up with Karma next to me. It's not the typical, romantic spooning situation, she's as free spirited when she sleeps as she is when she's awake. She's at a weird angle and on her stomach. One of her arms is bent and underneath herself the other is across my abdomen. Her legs are actually spread apart, and if a bit of sheet wasn't providing her a bit of modesty, I'd probably be having much naughtier thoughts already. She has tangled us both in the bedding and her hair is in total disarray. It's actually hard to tell which direction she's facing!

I hear her breathing pattern change and assume she's awake, but I stay silent, just enjoying the moment. She groans a little as she pulls her arm out from under herself and then pulls her hair aside. She was facing me! I smile and she smiles back.

"Good morning, Beautiful!"

"Mmmmmmm."

She's still smiling, and her eyes do their twinkle thing. Then she mutters something about her breath, and I enjoy the view as she untangles herself and slides out of bed and goes to brush her teeth. I lay for a minute more to give her some privacy and realize how great this feels. I think this is the first time I've woken up with a girl and not felt awkward.


We're just finishing up breakfast at a little diner down the street. For all the yoga and meditation, the girl eats what she likes. I was originally expecting she'd be a vegetarian, or at the very least only eat healthy foods. Nope. I've just watched her finish off a lumberjack special; three eggs - fried, two pancakes with butter and syrup, bacon, sausage, and some grits. Amazing.

"What's on our agenda for today?"

My question seems to catch her off guard.

"Well, I guess you could drop me off so I could study."

"You could study at the apartment."

The smile appeared.

"Okay! Can you take me to get my stuff?"

Later, after a good day of studying quietly, talking, eating a pizza we ordered for lunch, and generally just being together. We were just sitting on the couch. She was leaning into me, and I had my arm around her, twirling a strand of her hair absent-mindedly.

"I guess I should head back?"

It actually sounded more like a question than a statement. I realized I didn't want her to and decided to speak my mind.

"I don't want you to go. Can't you stay?"

She did. And never went back to the art building to stay again.


The fall semester has been great so far. We're both doing well in our classes and our relationship grows stronger every day. She moved in, which took one trip. We retrieved her backpack and her art supplies. Again, I felt amazed by her resilience. It seemed to reveal a whole new side of her. Despite my ensuring her it was fine; she was bothered by not being able to help pay half of the expenses. So, she seemed to be constantly cleaning or cooking. It made her happy and me as well.

She's very casual about nudity. Bonus. It isn't uncommon for her to come through the door and immediately peel her clothes off and not put on a stitch until she has to leave the apartment.

Our sex life is incredible. Between yoga and her study of tantric meditation, she's learned how to achieve an orgasm without any physical stimulation. It's true, I've watched her do it quite a few times. She's teaching me meditation but says it will take a long time to be able to do it myself, if ever. She giggled when I told her I liked getting mine the old-fashioned way. It's a good thing I've got lasting power. The girl is a dynamo.

I finally told my mother about her. She is thrilled! She suggested I bring her with me when I came home for the holiday break. Karma enthusiastically agreed. She clearly lacked family in her life and is always asking me about my large one.

I want to get her a larger wardrobe, but don't want to hurt her feelings. I don't really care what she wears. But she did admit her clothes were chosen to save money, not due to preference. I offered up a mini spree as an early Christmas gift and I was happy when she agreed. She had one condition, I had to go with her while she tried things on. When she came out of the dressing room in a pair of jeans, I was speechless. She kept all of her baggy skirt-top combos to use when she sketches.

She picked up one other little outfit at a lingerie shop all on her own. She modeled it for me that night. She called me into the bedroom, and I was speechless. She was standing, facing away from me. She was wearing a miniskirt. VERY mini. It only came halfway down her glorious ass. She had on thigh-highs as well. And even though her knees were together, there was a little triangular shaped gap near her pussy, the shaved lips of which were swollen and visible from my vantage at the door. Her naked upper body was twisted a bit, and I could see a hint of side-boob as well, although it took a while for me to unglue my eyes from her derriere! She was looking over her shoulder in a very inviting way.

I accepted her silent invitation and stepped closer. I took a long time just using my fingers to lightly touch her. As I did, I could feel a change in her. In some ways it was like she tensed up, but I knew she was making herself relax. I smiled knowing what was coming.

I kissed her neck and felt the tremor start. She had just willed herself to orgasm! This usually meant many more would come and would be much easier for her to experience. I squatted down and began to kiss and lick her ass cheeks as I ran my hands up and down her legs.

"Yesssssssss!"

She was practically purring. She knew I loved her ass and particularly enjoyed displaying it for me. Then she shook her hips a little and I found myself motorboating her bottom as she giggled. I used my tongue to change that to a gasp.

She wriggled away from me and stepped to the bed and proceeded to climb up onto the mattress. She was on her hands and knees and the view was giving me one more reason to love the outfit. I quickly got out of my clothes, my eyes never leaving that ass. I walked over, stroking my already rigid erection as she watched me over her shoulder, a sultry look in her face.

Her pussy was at the perfect height, and I began to rub my cock up and down her wet slit, lubing the head with her juices. She was making appreciative sounds at the sensation. Then I lined up and began to push at her opening, giving her time to adjust. We both loved the sensation of a slow penetration and groaned together. I paused for a moment once my lower abs were pressed into her ass-flesh. Then she moved forward, beginning the action.

I began moving as well. We started slowly, but the hot outfit had me fired up and soon I was pounding away as she squealed her way through two orgasms, close together. And when Karma had an orgasm, you experienced it with her! Her muscle control was unbelievable. It was like a rippling squeeze running up and down my cock. Fantastic!

Soon I was at the point of no return and let her know. She did whatever it was she did and soon we came together, and I thought we were both going to pass out. Luckily, as she collapsed forward onto her stomach, I managed to get on the bed next to her. We both rolled to our backs and caught our breath.

Love the skirt!


"Bodie, I love her, we all love her. I'm so happy for you! I was so worried you'd never snap out of your 'casual date' life."

Alice, my mom, actually had tears in her eyes as she said this. It really touches my heart. I knew they'd like her, but it's good to see it for real. Right now, Karma is in the other room. We're at my Uncle Danny's house for Sunday dinner. There are about twenty family members at this one, a mere portion of the family in the area.

Karma is sketching people. It was her Christmas gift to everyone. With her easy-going personality, winning smile, and sparkling eyes, they took to her quickly. I've lost count of how many uncles, aunts and even cousins have come up to privately give me some version of 'she's a keeper'. As if I hadn't figured it out on my own. For her part, Karma is happy to be overwhelmed by the extended Sullivan family. She tells me every chance she gets that she's loving it.

"I think she's the one Mom. I'm going to ask her to marry me. We're good for each other...balance each other. And we both love kids."

Now the tears really flow as she holds her arms out for a hug. I knew she'd like that last bit. She's been bugging me for grandchildren for years. I hold her for a long time and a minute or so into it realize Karma is watching and sketching. My mom has that one framed now.


"Bodie! That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!"

Karma threw her arms around my neck in one of her better, spontaneous hugs. I was so excited I literally twirled her around, causing her to laugh. That laugh just made me happier!

I've just been informed that my application to be an OSI officer has been accepted. OSI stands for Office of Special Investigations. My second choice would have been Security Forces, which would have probably meant straight up law enforcement work. There are still a lot of assessments to go through, but I'll do my best to prove myself. OSI agents work on felony level crimes; everything from murder, to arson, to rape. It matches up well with my major in criminology.

We're about a month into the last semester. I'm taking two classes for my bachelor's as well as an elective and two master's courses. Karma has a lighter load, having already gotten her harder classes out of the way.

"Let's go out to dinner to celebrate!"

Karma's face brightens up at the suggestion. She asks,

"Where do you want to go?"

"Pho."

We had take-out Vietnamese food when we visited Boston, and she loved it. Oddly, Pho is an upscale restaurant here in town that serves that cuisine.

"I thought they required reservations."

"They do."

"How did you make them, if you only found out a few minutes ago about the OSI?"

"Maybe I just had a premonition!"

I winked when I said it and for a second, she just looked skeptical, but then she laughed.

"Put that new dress on. It's a fancy place."


She looks stunning.

Before Christmas, I'd taken her to a hair salon as a surprise. She hadn't ever been to one. They loved her hair, its thickness, length, color, and natural, very slight curly waves. When they were done, it just looked better...shinier, even, and styled. They showed her simple things she could do to change the look and suggested affordable products to keep it looking good. We picked them up on the way home.

Her hair was up, with many strands hanging loose. It looked random, but I knew it wasn't. The little black dress didn't show much cleavage but hugged her superior posterior. If I wasn't careful, I was going to get an erection. I told her that and got her to blush. I was wearing my best suit. Okay, I only had one. Soon we were off.

We got a nice table, not that I'm the best judge of these things. We ordered a few things we knew we liked and a couple we've never had before. Of course, we talked through the whole meal. After we'd finished the main meal, we ordered Banh Tieu, which are essentially Vietnamese donuts.

I knew it was time. For a while now, Karma had been asking where I thought I might get stationed after training. I wasn't sure, but understood the reason, or I hoped I did. So, I asked,

"Any ideas where you want to start your teaching career?"

"Well...I..."

She looked a little befuddled, and I couldn't stand her feeling uncomfortable.

"You know, if you could hold off until I get my assignment, you could look there."

Her smile could have lit the room.

"But it would be even better if we made things official."

Her look of puzzlement went to shock as I dropped to my knee, pulled the box out from my pocket, and asked,

"Karma Summers, will you marry me?"

Tears started running down her cheeks as she started to cry. She was nodding though, so despite it being only the second time I'd seen this, I knew all was well. I stood and offered her a hand. She slid out of her chair, and we embraced, to the sound of some applause from nearby diners.

"You've made me happier than I've ever been Karma. I just couldn't imagine going through the rest of my life without you!"

I kissed the top of her head as she did her best to get my shirt wet. I just held her, never wanting to let go...realizing I never would. Eventually she composed herself.

"Yes Bodie! Yes! I'm sorry. I couldn't talk for a minute there. I never thought I'd find you. I know you'll think I'm crazy, but the first day I saw you in the park...the day you didn't buy the sketch...I knew you were the one. Mine. I just knew. Even I thought I might be a bit nuts."


Over the next few weeks, we worked out some of the logistics. Karma rolls her eyes when I use terms like that. Naturally, the first thing we did was tell my mom. Actually, Karma did. She did ask me if it was okay. I thought it would be perfect.

"Hi Alice! It's Karma."

This was not new. They'd been chatting via phone at least once a week since I'd brought her home over the holiday break.

"I just wanted to ask if you are accepting applications for a daughter-in-law?!"

All I could hear was a moment of screaming from my mom and then Karma joined in. Then my mother said something that caused Karma to burst into tears. It didn't take long to figure out because Karma said,

"I love you too."

The crying continued for a bit and then devolved into hiccupping. Cutest damn thing ever. Finally, I just sat down and listened to the chatter with a satisfied grin.

The rest of what they worked out went like this. Karma is going to go live with my mom for the nine weeks I'm away at Officer Training School. They will plan the wedding and the ceremony will be after my graduation, but before I leave for OSI training in Georgia. There are certain financial benefits to being married in the service.

She will stay with my mom during that training and then we'll be reunited when I get my first assignment...four and a half months later. We don't like the idea of being separated but know the time will go by quickly. For me, I'll be in training. She'll be surrounded by the love of my family.


The wedding was something else. Of course, my family and friends numbered close to two hundred. Karma's 'side' consisted of Julie, her old art instructor and benefactor, and Julie's husband Ron. She'd invited her old high school friend Amber, but they hadn't kept in close contact, and we weren't surprised that she sent her regrets.

Many of my uncles, aunts and cousins made a big show of jokingly declaring they liked Karma more than me and said they'd stand in as her family. Of course, after the wedding, they really were.

After a traditional ceremony and typical, rowdy, Irish reception, we enjoyed a long weekend on Nantucket, which all the family had chipped in for. The weather for June was warm but windy and we enjoyed a few days as husband and wife before I left for training.

The time went by fast, but damn, did I miss her! I did get to see her for a weekend when she came down between the two major sections of the training. We barely left the motel room. I had gotten named distinguished graduate at OTS and was happy when I achieved the same thing at OSI training. The commander took some time to talk to me afterwards and said if I ever needed anything, to let him know.

Karma and I were both excited to learn my first assignment would be Joint Base Andrews, right outside of Washington DC. They had a lot of museums, which Karma was particularly looking forward to visiting. It was also a short commuter fight away from family in Boston. So, we set off to begin our married life together; me at twenty-nine and Karma, twenty-four.

KBLake
KBLake
141 Followers