Bodies Ch. 02

Story Info
Sporty girl blackmails nerd into fucking her.
4.1k words
3.85
23.4k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five days after Peter received the cruel phone call from the person who killed his friend, he is back in Chloe's room. He has been explaining some concepts to her and she's been jotting some good notes down. It touches Peter to see her being interested in what he has to say to help her. He has often helped other students study before, back when he was in high school, but they rarely paid such attention. Chloe might have a bit of a spoiled girl but she can work hard and proves it by how she's focusing on everything he says and making all the intelligent comments on the topics.

Little does he know that she is only doing this to impress him, hoping that by being a smart girl she would find it easier to get into his pants. She looks at the cute boy out of the corner of her eyes as he sips his water. Peter doesn't drink so getting him drunk and passed out is impossible. No, she will have to do something different. Maybe direct seduction approach first and then get a bit more creative if that fails. Chloe has never had to come up with an alternate plan for getting laid before. Usually all she has to do is say "Just tell me if you want to fuck me and I'll let you," and all the guys flock over.

This is what she is going to try out on Peter right now. She starts massaging his shoulders gently first in order to get his attention on her. It makes him look up in surprise as she kneads his stiff muscles from behind. "Than you, but you don't have to do that for me," Peter says politely, turning around to look at her with a kind smile on his face. He is touched she is doing it for them, having no idea that she has a hidden agenda. The girl just sits down opposite him at the table where they were studying.

Peter then continues to look over their syllabus and tries to help her make more sense of her lecture notes, giving her his own in order to help add more details to hers. "I have an idea," she says to him. The girl then leans over and gives him a peek of the top of her boobs. "Why don't we do something else to relax for a bit? We have already been studying for forty minutes now." Her eyes shine with mischief that Peter doesn't notice, being quite an oblivious dork around girls.

The boy gulps nervously, looking away from her mammary flesh. His awkward response only endears him in her eyes even more. She looks at him and now practically eye fucks Peter, yet he still doesn't have a clue. "What sort of thing are we talking about here?" he asks her in a trembling voice. If he is aware of what is going on inside her head right now, he'd be very afraid. And he is now about to find out all about it. Chloe has decided that he is ready to be taken now, after spending several days with him.

She slips her foot up into his lap and on his crotch, resting it against his penis. He gasps in shock as her sole presses on to his cock and he tries to sit up, but her muscular leg keeps him down. "I want to slide your cock inside me," she says to him, making his eyes go wide in surprise. "I usually make guys sign up for a time slot on my sheet some time in advance but for you I will make an exception." She doesn't tell him yet that she is going to stop fucking other guys to be with him, thinking she will take some time to adjust to the idea first.

Peter stammers, shocked by the sudden turn of events. He did not foresee this coming at all, despite various signs that she is interested in him. Now he does not know what to do. The poor boy has never been hit on before, much less asked for sex like this. "I'm not sure yet Chloe," he replies. "I think we should date first before talking about sex, and even then one of my closest friend was murdered less than a week ago. So I'm not in a romantic mood right now. Can we wait for a couple of weeks please?" Peter looks at her pleadingly, asking for Chloe's permission to not fuck her for another two weeks.

Chloe sighs. She knows pushing him further now wouldn't do any good. It is not wise to try to pressure him into it, at least not directly. What she needs is to formulate a well thought out plan. So the volleyball star tells him "Fine. You can stay virgin for the next two weeks. But after that I'm deflowering you. I do not care if you want it or not. I will take what I want and nothing you say will be able to stop me. It doesn't matter what you think." Right now the tall athlete is already thinking of how she can coerce him into doing her before the couple of weeks is up, not wanting to wait.

Peter chuckles slightly, thinking Chloe is only kidding. He doesn't know that she meant it. The boy then continues to turtle her for the next twenty minutes before he head to leave. "I promised to take Mandy and Lisa to the cafe and get some coffee," he says to her. "But you are already doing great! Just go over some of what we discussed later today. Tomorrow I'll get us a little quiz we can do together." He then exits her dorm room, not knowing that the stacked girl is already planning to do something.

She moans in frustration. Peter is the only boy she has failed to get laid by and it has started piss her off. The girl decides that she will have to take some pretty drastic actions. Chloe suddenly gets a brilliant idea. She quickly leaves the campus and goes to the shopping mall, entering an electrics store. There, she buys a device and then takes it back to the college with a large smile on her face. Yes, this is going to work well. It is very simple and that is what makes it so wonderful. She quickly sets it up once she is back in her room and brings it over to Peter's dorm room.

There, she finds his roommate Logan. Logan is the sort of boy she would have really enjoyed fucking a week ago, but now Peter is the only one on her mind. She still speaks to him politely though, knowing she is going to need his help with what she's got planned. "I know that you have a crush on my teammate Cassie. If you help me then I can get you a date with her." It is actually only an educated guess, since she's seen the way Logan stare at Cassie but he has never admitted his feelings out loud.

But it seems like her guess is correct, judging from how Logan goes red in the face, making Chloe smirk. The tall jet black haired girl waits for him to say something. He finally says "Okay. What do you need my help with anyway? Tell me and I'll see if I can help you with it." He really wants to go out with Cassie, a stunning blonde who he's met a couple of times before, but couldn't work up the nerve to ask her out himself, since she is so beautiful it's intimidating, even for a playboy who's slept around as much as he did.

Chloe grins. She knows that her plan is definitely going to work now. The girl then says "I have a massive crush on your roommate, but he is grieving the death of his friend, so he won't fuck me right now. That is very unacceptable for me and I need your help to get laid by him." The girl waits for Logan to say something and he doesn't, still looking caught off guard by her words. She can't blame him though. No one would think that she'd face a problem like this as she never had any problem getting sex before.

Finally, Logan manages to recover his senses. "Well, I don't know. I'm not an expert on seducing guys since I've only seduced girls. Not to mention he's also a mourning guy. There's an added level of difficulty you will have to find a way to deal with." He rubs the back of his neck. "How do you want me to help you with this problem? Give you advice? Because I don't know if I can do that. It is too difficult." To his surprise, Chloe starts laughing. "What? Did I just say something funny? Why the hell are you laughing?"

She shakes her head with a big superior smile on her face and produces a clock. It is the thing that she purchased from the electronics store. The girl hands it over to him, watching as he examines it closely. "It is a camera clock," Chloe says with pride in her voice. Logan is frowning in confusion, before she goes on to explain the rest. "I want you to put it in an angle that will face where Peter usually changes his clothes. That way it would capture him in his nudity. Then I will threaten to distribute videos of him undressing and shots of when he is naked if he doesn't fuck me when I want him to."

Logan stares at her in disgust but does not reject her plan. Truthfully, he's very appalled by the idea of blackmailing a mourning boy into sex, even if the one doing the blackmailing is a hot girl like Chloe. But he also wants to go out with Cassie a lot and is willing to forget his morals. "Okay, I'm going to do it. But you have to make sure Cassie goes out with me, okay?" The two shake hands on it and Chloe leaves, giving him the spy clock to take inside the dorm room and set up at the perfect spot.

When Peter comes back to the room after taking a trip to the bookstore, he notices the clock. He doesn't know that it is a spy camera, of course, and walks up to look at it closely. "Nice new clock you got, Logan," he remarks. The boy's back is turned to his roommate and so he doesn't see the other boy look a bit nervous. Logan still feels guilty about agreeing to play a part in this dubious, manipulative scheme. "Did you just get it recently? I'm sure I never saw it here before."

He turns around, making Logan have to nod quickly, hiding the guilty look that was previously on his face. Luckily Logan is a relatively good actor and he hides his feelings well, not letting Peter see any evidence of his true feelings. "Yes! Of course. I just got it last night. It's pretty cool isn't it?" He then goes back to reading his sports magazine as Peter places his newly bought book on a table and grabs a banana. Peeling it, he begins snacking on the fruit. Logan watches him carefully and then glances away to avoid being caught staring.

Once done, he starts reading his new novel peacefully, unaware that Chloe is watching through the spy camera. In the afternoon, he changes clothes. The camera clock records as he does so, and Chloe masturbates to the sight of Peter naked. She quickly saves everything it recorded, smirking. This will prove to be very useful, she thinks to herself, grinning as she comes up with different ideas of what she can do to Peter. He will submit to her soon, when she show him what she's got.

......

Chloe has a massive shit eating grin on her beautiful face right now. The toned black haired bombshell is knocking on the door to Peter's room. She knows for a fact that Logan is sleeping with Cassie right now. When Peter opens the door, she invites herself in. "You are going to fuck me tonight, Peter," she tells the boy. "No more refusal allowed. I want your dick in my pussy and you are going to give it to me. I am not letting you hold off for two weeks. Not a chance in hell, baby." She looks him right in the eyes, daring the shy boy to disagree with her.

Peter stares at her in astonishment. He thought they were clear on this. After his friend died he is still trying hard to process the feeling of loss and would like to wait a couple of weeks first, then discuss them having a relationship and sex. "Give me two weeks and then we can start dating. After that you and I can talk about things like sex. But not right now, okay? Can you respect my feelings about this?" he looks at Chloe pleadingly, begging her to understand him and allow him to not fuck her now. But she shakes her head.

She then retrieves her phone from her pocket. Going to the gallery, she finds all the photos she is looking for. Chloe then shows them to Peter, who looks at them, his eyes growing wide in terror. "If you don't fuck me now I will share photos of you naked with everyone we know. Fuck me now or all the others will be making fun of your size for the rest of the year," she says. Chloe has never smirked so arrogantly before. She knows she is going to get what she is entitled to, which is to get fucked by the adorable guy she wants, even if she has to pressure him into it.

Peter internally debates this. It would be both incredibly disrespectful to the memory of his dead friend if he gives away his virginity in under a week after she died, and a shame to lose it to a girl he isn't in love with. But if he doesn't give her what she wants, she is going to spread those photos and his reputation will be tarnished. "Fine, I'll fuck you," he mutters, making her bounce up and down in joy. He must admit her eager reaction makes the girl look really cute.

The voluptuous athlete suddenly grabs him by the balls, fondling his genitals through his pants. Peter moans softly, encouraging her to take more liberties with him. She unzips his pants and tosses it and his boxers aside. Chloe wraps her right hand around the pole, while her left squeezes Peter's balls. It makes him tremble all over. She knows what she is doing with her hands, being the most sexually experienced girl in the college while he is still a complete virgin. Peter doesn't stand a chance against her. The composed intellectual is soon reduced to a whimpering slutty boy from her expert manipulations. It is taking concentration not to collapse right away.

The beauty's long jet black hair falls down over one of her shoulders as she keeps on slowly jacking her crush off. It turns her on to be able to control the shy nerd so effectively. "Oh my god," he moans sweetly, thrusting up into her hand unconsciously. This only makes her smirk in satisfaction. "This feels so good!" Chloe can't wait to see just how shaken he will be when she fucks his cock with her pussy, if just her hands alone can already make him feel this good. Nothing ever turned her on more than molesting this lovely boy. Her thoroughly drenched panties is enough evidence of that.

She strokes him harder, tugging his hard cock with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other. Her pussy is soaked thinking about getting this rod she is caressing right now inside her and she begins to dirty talk him. "You like this, sweetie?" Chloe asks, giving him a faster handjob now. "Do you like how I'm jacking your cock? I'm going to have your dick pounding my hole soon. And you won't be able to do a thing but give it to me. You are going to be my whore and fuck me because I deserve it."

"Yes! Oh, I love how good you make me feel. My cock feels so good right now!" he admits to her as his prick pulsates in her grip. Her right fist is sliding up and down his shaft faster now. Peter never thought anything could feel so good. He jerked off before but his own hand was never this good and he knows it. Chloe is an excellent lover and just her handjob alone nearly breaks his mind. She knows it won't be long before her powerful pussy shatters him and makes him her slut permanently. The girl gives him a mischievous smirk and she releases his heaving cock.

"Wonderful," she says. "I'm going to do this bareback." When he starts to tell her no, she just drops her miniskirt, then takes off her panties to show him her large bush. "I've been on the pill since the day I turned 18. So we don't need a condom. I won't let anything come between me and your dick. If you even think about putting on rubber again I'm going to beat the shit out of you." She lines the tip of his cock with the warm orifice, holding the shaft and guiding in inside her. Her wet vagina sucks the tool in and envelopes it. She sheathes his dick easily, having had much bigger ones in her before.

Peter moans with a whorish expression on his face as she rolls them over and makes him on top of her. Her strong legs are locked around his torso. They keep him trapped inside her. She is now smiling as her pussy destroys all trace of resistance in him and he starts fucking her. "Yes, fuck me you slut! You never stood a fucking chance against my mighty pussy. Fuck me like the whore you are. Look at how easy you are, letting me have sex with you so soon after your friend died."

The words sting, making him feel great humiliation. It's true. He's being trash here, giving her his dick when he really should be mourning his friend's death. It stings him but he can't help himself when the insides of her cunt feels so amazingly hot. It is molten, searing his shaft as he buries himself to the hilt inside her. "Yes, I'm a slut," he sobs out as he fucks the experienced girl, letting her wreck him with her pussy, milking him with the tunnel. The friction is driving him out of his mind and Peter knows that he is powerless against it.

"Come inside me now, my whore. Fill me with your cum!" she commands her slutty lover. He cries out, ejaculating violently in her. His cock spews multiple loads of semen inside Chloe. It throbs hard, pouring waves after waves of cum in her pussy. Soon her vagina is full of Peter's seed, as it splatter against her inner walls. She then flips them over and pins him down, her muscular legs on either side of him. "You're cumming inside me again. Then you'll blast my face with your third load. I want to wear your cum on my face."

Chloe starts riding him. "Please stop. I need to rest first," he begs her. She doesn't listen and starts to bounce on his pole, her pussy contracting around the shaft. "No, Chloe. No!" The girl only smirks as she fucks him into the bed. Feeling her large ass slap on his balls prove too much for him to handle and he emptied them inside her cunt once more, rapidly coating the insides of her womb with his creamy semen. His cock is feeling slightly painful as he is forced to cum for the second time in such short succession but continues to shoot a few more ropes of cum inside Chloe.

The volleyball queen flips the two of them over one more time, so that she is now lying on her back again. She looks up at the adorable boy with a sultry smile on her face. "I want to watch you masturbate. Put on a show for me and cum all over my pretty face now baby," she orders Peter. Her words make him spring back to life but it is a painful erection and he shakes his head, not wanting to have to cum a third time, as he knows it would hurt. "Why are you shaking your head? Don't you know you have no right to say no to me?"

Peter shakes his head and tells her it would hurt too much. "Please don't make me cum again," he begs her. He knows that it would really hurt if he is forced to cum again. His cock is already on fire right now and his balls are sore. "I beg you. Give me permission not to cum again today." Chloe grins as she realizes her pussy has broken him down to the point where he needs her permission not to cum. Well, that and her effective blackmail material. She just eyes his erection, licking her lips.

"If you don't cum on my face now, then those nude pictures of you will be released." He quickly grips his cock and jerks it hard. Within a few minutes, he is spraying his remaining cum on Chloe's beautiful face. Peter decorates her features with his jizz as he keeps on glazing her. His cum lands on her cheeks in strands until his balls are empty. By that point, her sexy face is already drenched in his warm semen. She touches her cum soaked cheeks with a smile, dazzling him with how perfect she still looks. Chloe appears even hotter when her face is caked with his cum.

"Look at my face, covered in your semen. Even when your tried to keep your cum away from me, you failed. I will always get your seed when I want it, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. You will never be able to protect your cock from going inside my pussy whenever I want it," she taunts him. Peter realizes that she is right. It is beyond his control now. "I've already defiled your cock with my pussy. Your dick is marked with my pussy juices now. I soiled you. You will never be able to fuck another girl again."

...........

Mandy is in the parking lot right now. She is back after buying groceries at the nearby Walmarts. Earlier today she told Peter that she is staying in her dorm since she knows he would go with her if he knew where she's going and she doesn't want him to see what she went out to buy. The girl looks into the bag and smiles as she sees the pack of beer. She has started drinking the night that Lisa died, using alcohol to try and cope with the loss of her friend. Being drunk helps numb the pain a bit but it isn't enough, since Becky was one of her closest friends and losing her was like losing a part of herself. She can only hope the cops catch the bad guy soon, before whoever it is can hurt more people.

12