Bodies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she can hear some footsteps from behind her. Looking back over her shoulder, Mandy couldn't see anybody. She still walks faster, wanting to be in her room where she'll feel safe. As she starts walking again though, Mandy can hear the footsteps once more. This time she looks for longer but still she can't see anyone. Panicking now, she starts to sprint all the way back to the dorm. Mandy has never ran this fast in her entire life. She sprints faster than she ever thought she could and almost reaches the tall building. But then fate plays a cruel trick on the girl.

She slips on her untied shoelace and falls to the ground. Trying to get up, she finds that the mysterious person has caught up to her. It leans down to hiss in her ears "I'll enjoy killing you even more than I enjoyed killing your friend." Then the person withdraws a knife and stabs her in the spine, making Mandy scream. It attacks her again, stabbing her several more times and making her blood rapidly flow out everywhere. The person keeps on stabbing and stabbing until Mandy goes still.

Author's Note : How do you feel about Chloe's behaviour in this chapter?

12