Body Jewelry For Women

Story Info
My introduction into making women pop with chain and jewelry.
1.9k words
3.48
8.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leeaz383
Leeaz383
49 Followers

This is a true story. No names will be mentioned to protect everyone involved.

------

Once upon a time in my youth, I was having to learn about everything on my own.

But after I turned 18, and I started getting concrete information about love and sex, and after I kissed my first girl, I realized just what a woman was, and a woman could be.

I had four lovers by the time I reached 1994. The fourth woman seemed like the one that might make it to being my wife. The first three didn't have the quality of the relationship that I needed or wanted. For I wasn't just in love with her, I was in love with her body.

I had seen on the Internet and in some of the local area stores... nipple chains. Strings at each end, would tie on the ends of the larger chain, therefore causing the woman who was braless to feel the tug of gravity as she walked. I got one for my girl. She said she loved it. I don't know if she did or not. It only posed a small issue during sex... I couldn't feast upon her breasts without removing it. Argh.

Several years later, we had went to the Arizona Renaissance Fair, east of Gold Canyon, AZ. There was all sorts of medieval stuff to see, but there was also chainmail.

When we got home that evening, I went on the world wide web, and found out that this gentlemen and his wife would travel around from location to location, selling their chainmail outfits to patrons at the fairs. All of the mail he made, was hand crafted. In some cases, he even made some custom pieces. But what I found out later, was his "Adult" faire. Chains made for men and women, of a sexual/sensual nature.

I was hooked. Then it dawned on me... What if it were stepped up a notch? What if it were not made out of metal hoops of wire, but out of elegant chain?

That started me on a journey.

The first piece: an elegant chain halter top.

First, find the raw materials. Second, how to make it. The local craft store put me on to a jewelry supplier out of New York where I could place orders. $100 minimum per order. I ordered two rolls of diamond cut curb chain. It seems that normal curb chain looked kind of boring. The chain, being made out of aluminum and electroplated, didn't have much pizazz. The diamond cut in two places on each link made the chain sparkle in light.

With a pizza box, to work on, a pair of needle-nose pliers, and a pair of wire-cutting pliers, I set out. I got my girlfriend topless in the bedroom, and made measurements of her figure.

In working with paper diagrams and some borrowed girls from the Internet, I realized several factors: The BIG one, not all women are built the same. And metal, is not forgiving. Fabric can bend and flex and take some simple curving. Chain would not. Two: Because not all women are built the same, you have to make allowances. In looking at my girlfriend, she was fairly average. Yet some women had nipples closer together. Some women were way farther apart. I realized, a one-size-fits-all was not going to work. Some women had a shorter torso than other (a measurement from nipple, around the back of the neck to the other nipple). Cup size would also be an issue. My girlfriend at the time was about a "C" cup. But that cup size could really throw off the measurements. I realized, that I would need a nipple to nipple front measurement, and a nipple around the back to nipple measurement could help me plan for the cup size issue. A neck measurement, and a lower chest measurement would also be required. I designed a working form, that If I started making these, would allow me to get all the measurements and not forget anything. It's not every day I'd be working around topless women.

I started the assembly. And I self-taught myself as I went.

I was shocked at how good it looked, and how well it fit her. But then that was a new variable I hadn't considered. How many rows did it need?

Her breasts were centered perfectly, so that each nipple poked through a hole in the chain fabric, just as it needed to be. This allowed the nipples to be accentuated through the natural holes in the top. She loved it. I then decided that accents could be added, one at the neck, and one at each nipple, so the accent would dangle up against the nipple, giving better sensation. This would also be an up-charge. At the bottom, I would use a finer chain loop, that would help accentuate the top (again at an up-charge).

And yes, her wearing it for the first time made for one spicy love-making scene in the bedroom.

My girlfriend had a friend, who was a friend to a biker chick. She took her's over and showed it to her, and she ordered one on the spot. My first sale! And I got lucky... her and my girlfriend were exactly identical in size. It didn't take but a week or two to make the second one. And at $70, I had made most of my seed money back.

The only drawback, since the neck and waist chain went all the way around, laying on them would cut into the skin. I later solved that issue by replacing some of the chain with satin black strips. This was better to lay upon it.

Top number 1 is in possession of my ex-girl friend. Top number 2 is with the biker chick. I made a top number 3, and tried to sell it to a dancer, but that had a very un-welcomed ending. It is still in my collection.

The second piece: A chain bikini top.

A similar design to the halter, that would use a similar technique. It would be a closer to a one-size-fits-most, as there could be some adjustments made at the back of the neck and back. A simple fastener hooked in the front. Cup size didn't matter as much. Again, my girlfriend loved it.

Again, wearing it the first time made for a spicy round of love-making.

She loaned it to her niece so she could wear it for her boyfriend. He loved it also. She requested I make one, but I never got around to it.

I still have it in my collection.

The third piece: A loin-cloth styled skirt.

This was also a design borrowed from the halter, that was a match to either the halter or the bikini top. Simple chain design, about 5 rows deep, front and back. Could have been a one-size-fits-most, with the adjustments on the left and right side.

The fourth piece: A wrap-styled skirt.

This one was the largest piece of chain I've ever woven. The idea was a skirt that would wrap around, and cover one leg, while the other leg was exposed. But I ran into many issues: To give the skirt the matching look and length that I wanted it to have, it would have weighed in the range of around seven pounds. Even with aluminum chain, I was astonished by the weight. There was the amount of chain for six or seven halter tops in just that one skirt. If I sold a halter top for $70, this thing would be $300 to $500 in cost. Not to mention taking me an entire week to make.

I also ran out of black chain. And I didn't have the money to order another roll.

The fifth piece: Matching chain earrings.

My though is if you buy a top, you get matching earrings for free.

The sixth piece: The convertible top.

I had an idea for a convertible top for women. I went to the local thrift store, and found the perfect candidate in a spandex type top, all black, with spaghetti straps. Inside, it had another spandex layer to give more breast support.

First modification, was to remove the internal spandex layer. I then converted it. I made it so that it could be snapped in or out according to the use. Then I added another round of snaps, to hold in a snap-on accessory, a gold chain wrap. Being that this was gold diamond cut curb chain, the accent against the black was perfect. My thought: a woman could wear this to work with the liner snapped in. Then if she were going out after work, she could slip into the restroom, unsnap the liner, and snap-on the gold chain. More of her breasts shaping would show through, and the gold chain would set off the rest of the top while dancing under the lights.

I had told a woman I worked with about it, and she came over and tried it out. It worked as advertised. However the only one they had was a small. She really needed a medium. Nor could I get a large or XL to experiment with. But overall, it worked the way I had wanted.

I have tried for many years to find someone who would be a model/partner with me, with this. I've also sought out a seamstress for other ideas I've had. No luck.

And now, I'm afraid the boat has already sailed. Just go on any web search engine and type in "body jewelry" and a whole host of stuff comes up. Everyone else had the same idea, and it's exploded into a major industry.

Two years ago, I tried using a popular want-ad website, to try and find a model/partner to work on this... No joy. I guess all the women in Arizona are stuck in a world without any fun.

As a side note: because of this, I discovered and have shared with women new technologies aimed at gentle body enhancement. Plastic surgeons discovered a long time ago, that you can use gentle suction to grow skin. A kit was even sold that a woman would wear to bed, that by putting her breasts under a vacuum, the breast material would fill in, and could increase her cup size from one to two letter sizes.

Surgeons now use this technique to get the body to grow skin for skin-grafting.

Guy's have been doing something similar... penis pumping.

I've discovered it for nipple and clit growing on women. Those who have tried it and are willing to have more erect nipples and clits, love it. Most will do it to themselves with kits they order online. I'd love to do it to a woman, just because those are the three body parts she has that I love to suck on the most.

I used to find some really creative hand made body part jewelry on Ebay in the Adult section. One piece, worn like a thong, was just to wrap her enlarged clit in gold. Oh, how I bet that was fun for someone to play with.

But I must say this: For me, body modifications like tattoos or piercings of anything other than ears and maybe belly button, are way too over the top for me.

A new trend in nipple stretching is with a piercing and an 'appliance' that the woman wears that force stretches the nipple to grow.

I've seen just about everything imaginable be pierced or mangled. And I've seen some very gross and disturbing things too. Each to their own. Just don't make me look at it.

Leeaz383
Leeaz383
49 Followers