Soft Cock Pleasure

Story Info
A mature couple share soft cock lovemaking.
1.4k words
4.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Sunday morning and we turn to each other, as we've been doing since the 1980s.

It hasn't been so frequent in the last few years, the years of my soft cock. I've been disappointed at it for letting down my deep dark desires.

There's been a yearning in me to regain my full hardness, to fuck her brains out the way I used to, but that kind of reliable stiffness is elusive these days. And still, we turn to each other, with love.

Soft touches. She grazes my nipples and I feel a stirring, butterflies in my belly. I'm learning to avert my focus from what isn't happening a bit further down. I caress her the way we both love, remembering not to rush her now that she is over 70. Always focusing on the energy flow, consciously sending love out through our fingertips. Feeling it circulating around both of our bodies. I feel that energy descending, dropping down from my shoulders into my belly. Makes me shiver with desire.

Her mature woman breasts are so soft, so able to just lie there in the comfort of themselves, the wisdom of the ages. I remind myself to worship, not to ambush them. Gently stroking, loving the way they swell outwards as my hand descends from her shoulders. Fullness, richness, abundance echo through the ages of me.

She cups my balls, gently, proprietorially. I love trusting her touch in such vulnerable places. She knows how to squeeze just enough. Appreciating their weight, their lifegiving power. And the power she has in her hands. Power that could crush me - but chooses to love me.

Now my energy is coming from the tips of my toes and the roots of my hair. One of the great joys of my softer cock: the signals from the rest of my body are so much louder.

There is no rush, I'm just loving her neck, the softness of her breasts, the vast potential of her ass. My deep yearning to enter her core, to stretch into her. Her invitation.

Now I am loving her vulva with my tongue, no sharp focus, just embracing it and celebrating its juicy slickness, the deep throbbing power under the thin sensitive membranes. Licking all around the edges of her lips, nuzzling her fur, sending my energy inwards and upwards. Noticing but not focusing on the first gentle swellings of her labia and clit. Tongue washing past them, over them. Slipping back and forth, bringing my lips into a luscious clit-kiss.

My hands reaching upwards, surfing the lovely inward curve of her waist and on, up to the deep, deep power of those gorgeous breasts. They are still soft and slow but I feel their potential. They know so much, they have launched so many ships. And still they tug all the way through my fingertips, along my sinews, deep into my balls and my ass and my belly. I want this woman.

I deliberately keep my built in cock-monitor in the background of my reptilian man-brain. The part of me that is wired to wonder how hard I am, the part of me that feels unworthy if I can't split her in two. The truth is, even the swelling I got earlier when we kissed, has gone much softer now, while I nestle between her legs laving her beloved cunt with my tongue. I keep reminding myself I have a new body now, it is differently able. I am a man with a soft cock, and I love my woman. We are making love with all kinds of strength. Old love and desire, new kinds of strength to share it.

The slightest shift of her thigh signals enough with my mouth on her vulva. Delicate membranes worn thin with decades of fuckery. I kiss my way back up and share some of her feminine essence with a kiss on her mouth.

It's time to bring my cock into the mix. She raises one leg, I scissor in from the side, rubbing my soft cock up and down that slick channel. My sensitive cockhead rubbing over her exquisite clit, my bendiness guided by her fingers. Our two soft cocks together, mine much bigger than hers, swelling now, fat and full of possibility. We take turns running our fingers around where we join. Down around her vulva, over clit and cock, not always sure where one body ends and the other begins. Bringing extra saliva on our fingertips and just loving all that wetness. Knowing how much both of us are turned on by what is happening. Feeling that fat soft cock swell.

Careful not to push too hard. Just because I have a chubby doesn't mean I can hump away like a young man. Rather just revel in my swollen, thick, heavy cock rubbing back and forth over her more subtle swellings, wetter now, labia beginning to plump up as if they were kissing my cock. I probe a little deeper, feeling her hole inviting me deep into the infinite mysteries of womanly cunt.

I begin feeding my soft swollen, bendy cock into her. Funneling it towards the place it loves so much. Fingers supporting where it might bend. Slow, wet, fluid, engorged with love. She revels in that feeling of being filled up. It feels like she is sucking me into her cunt. The moment my head is inside, the sheer joy grows me half an inch in a few moments. Feeling my tip travel up, up up into her cunt, onwards to her heart and the energy circulating up through our kissing lips, down through my chest to my belly before starting the next long circuit. Fucking as we have fucked for four decades, tide flows in, tide flows out. Pebbles glisten. Ocean swells.

I am still soft, thick and swollen but bendy. I ease it in and out, slowly, gently. Remembering how she always said, most of her nerve endings are at the entrance and that is where even my floppy cock is sliding in and out, giving us both joy.

Somewhere her clit finds my finger, cosies up to it. A quickening of her breath. I feel it firming up, fattening up, welcoming my touch. As my finger moves it enjoys bumping against my fattish shaft, give me an extra buzz. Now her body is just a bit more urgent. "Oh" she says. "I am getting hotter." Finds my other hand, puts it on her left breast, the smaller one, the one that often gets less attention. Her nipple between my fingers also swelling. Breast still so soft, but getting heavier.

My cock in an easy rhythm, sliding in and out of her. Focusing on the flow, not humping too hard, not comparing. I feel my excitement echoing down the canyon, not too close but the vibrations are reaching me. Her excitement gathering speed and intensity. Definitely thicker vulva lips, her clit blossoming around my fingertip.

Breath quickening. Energy flow widening and thickening right around our bodies up through her cunt, bridging over as our tongues dance together, sparking across that electric connection. Widening in me to my shoulders, then gathering pace down my belly and into my balls, my ass. Fountaining up through my soft cock that is still sliding in and out of her with the wisdom and power of the ages, the slickness of our 40 year groove, the depth of my balls full of love and power.

And then we both feel her orgasm approaching. Her breasts lose their softness. Nipples are thick and fat now. Her breasts engorged, hard, swollen. I feel the Amazon in her body. Strong and hot and ready for anything, lustful. Her clit so eager and so deeply welcoming of my finger. Her cunt loving my soft cock that's so gently filling her, stroking in and out of her most sensitive entrance. Careful not to thrust too much or I will just slip out.

I feel her orgasm crash through me. Rhythmic clamping of her cunt is like heaven, milking my cock and I am releasing the depths of my love into her, flowing up, up up into the eternal circuit. Her orgasm adding sparks and fires and urging the flow onwards. My belly up against her ass so fucking close and loving.

Afterwards I am up above her, thrusting harder, having my second mini-peak, feeling that orgasmic bliss flowing into her. Celebrating the energetic fountain. Letting go the need to pulse and spurt in a literal way. Soaking up the joy. Radiating love.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
wankerholic42wankerholic425 months ago

Another beautifully written story. Much as I love the “slam-bam, thank you, ma’m” stories on here (I’m guilty of writing them myself!), it’s such a change to read a tender love story, albeit erotic as well, that comes from the heart as well as the loins. Keep up the good work, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is sexy, honest and beautifully written. It honors the mystery of sex , through new discoveries. It gives rich vivid details that show and tell the wonders of the female form and all the mysteries contained. It also shows what delights can occur when partners are willing to trust each other and allow themselves to be bare together. It was not only erotic but loving as well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautifully descriptive of loving, hot interaction.

ElectricBlueElectricBlue6 months ago

The moment where you entered her was so intimate, so tender, beautiful shared. That's a new appreciation of love.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Wife Screwed by Young Guy Nineteen year old fucks my thirty-six year old wife.in Loving Wives
He was Horse Hung Pt. 01 My wife enjoys a huge cock.in Erotic Couplings
Hot Tub Hung Wife's intro to huge cock. Our swinger life begins.in Loving Wives
Wife's Vacation Double Penetration Wife’s first dp on vacation.in Loving Wives
More Stories