All Comments on 'Body Language'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've often wish my mom had a cell phone so we could exchange pics.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Amazing story in amazing ways.

An absence of father/husband's erections gives mom/wives licence to become uninhibited. In our case it was impotence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story of a hot Mom who goes beyond being a mother with her son. A Mom who needs his help and gets it, in the form of a big cock that can make Mom so HOT, Horny and then Satisfied. Its just the 2 of them at this point in history. While its a big decision if they do it, its between them and if it bonds them together then do it well and enjoy it. I love these types of stories along with a number of other themes. Yours is written well and brings the reader along to a great experience. Thank you and please continue this as a series with her hung FF son and Mom as a very needing and beautiful woman who needs what he can give her. The more details the better. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No romance has ever stared with a dick pic

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Great story. Fun and hot. There were a lot of typos so make sure to proofread your next one a little closer. Still have you 5 stars though. And this line, “I swear I could hear colors as I hit my second big orgasm from his tongue and fingers.” Is hall of fame worthy!

ud1234ud1234almost 3 years ago

Good job. You have talent and this story line can be really expanded. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Avoid the temptation to turn this into a harem-style story, where SuperStudMan takes the entire neighborhood with his amazing world record sized cock that no woman can possibly resist. There's more than enough of that stuff on here already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! I will be looking here for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slightly rushed, but still well done. And we would certainly love to hear of her other friends he's banged. And it's probably only fair that she learns to eat pussy to pay for the training they gave her son. She may be hesitant at first, but once they straddle her face, she's got it licked. 5* by the way.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do a similar story where the son end up impregnate the mother

BaldingBaldingalmost 3 years ago

Five stars. Having the dick pic trigger the affair isn't very realistic, but there's some assumption that she's been building up to it for awhile anyway...and her friend egging her on is believable. Looking forward to your next story.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Good read nice storyline. Thanks for sharing.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

OOH! Good one, IABH! Very Hott!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

slept together is the after effect of having sex, please use the correct vernacular when writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok...

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 3 years ago

Cute and more subtle than the normal mom-son story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big dick, small brain, no morals or ethics. Makes perfect sense that the woman who birthed and raised him becomes his slut. The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. Nor the turd from the dog.

Thanks for the effort.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Fun und Zexxi!

11/10!!!!!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Fun ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turning him into the gigolo at the end pretty much ruined it, cut the last few lines, and it's a much better story, imo. But, it's your story, tell like you want.

alo0ozalo0oz9 months ago

Did not pan out to the loving story it started out to be. At the end, he just turned out to another manwhore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Two bad stories in a row........ dude you are fucking up bad........... what sicko......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...