Body Language

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed and I asked, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," he said as he kissed my neck.

I sighed and asked, "How in the world did you learn to be such a wonderful lover?"

He sat up and said, "You won't like the answer."

I snuggled into him and said, "Try me."

"Well, when I was in school, I knew my penis was larger than most of the other guys. I used that to get a lot of girls to have sex with me."

I remembered him not having a steady girlfriend but a lot of dates. It made sense.

He continued, "They mostly loved it but I didn't really know what to do with it and they usually ended up sore. None were able to go twice like you just asked."

"Mm, I'm still waiting by the way," I took his slimy shaft in my hand and massaged it.

"We will, Ma, don't worry. So, anyway, on my twenty-first birthday, we were at a club and I danced with an older woman. Long story short, she felt my bulge on the dance floor and we spent the night together."

"An older woman?" I asked. "How much older?"

"I'm pretty sure she's your age. Anyway, after that first night, she told me that I was a waste of a huge dick. I was pissed, I'd never been told I was bad in bed before."

"What a bitch!" I interjected, angry at the slut who would hurt my son.

"Well, she offered to teach me how to have sex with a woman for their pleasure as well as mine. We slept together until she got serious with her guy whom she married last year."

I was proud of him that he ended it with her. I didn't want my son to be a home-wrecker.

"I should send her a thank you card. You're an amazing lover."

He laughed and said, "Thank you. She was an excellent teacher. It's funny, I once called her ma in the heat of the moment."

"You didn't!"

He nodded. "It freaked her out. She jumped away from me like I was a snake."

"I'd say that was an overreaction. She could've let it go and picked on you for it after."

"Yeah, but that's when she realized that she knew me. I guess most kids say mom. I've never really called you mom. Just ma. So when I said ma, it jogged her memory and she recognized me. I guess I changed a lot while I was away at college."

"You mean you knew her and she didn't know you? Wait! You slept with someone we know?"

He nodded.

"Oh, God! Candy was married last year."

He nodded again.

"She was single. There was nothing wrong with me having sex with my mom's hot friend."

"I'm sorry, John. It's just..."

He took a handful of my breast and I realized I was stroking his fully hard cock.

"Whatever it was, doesn't compare to what we are doing, does it?"

Of course, he was right. His sleeping with Candy was nowhere near as shocking as what we did.

I sighed, "Well, I'll let it slide. I'll just say she was a damn good teacher."

We laughed and I straddled him, lowering myself onto his youthful cock.

As I rode him slowly, I said, "Let's not mention to Candy that I know about you guys." I laughed and said, "At least you only slept with one of my friends."

He smirked and said, "Well..."

12