Body Language

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was inches away from his wife's buttocks, flexing as she dipped her head into the councillor's lap. It was obviously a blowjob, but she had pulled her dress up to her waist. She'd probably given him a preview to get him in the mood. Her thong was so small, it was barely visible. He couldn't see up as far as the blowjob itself; which meant they couldn't see him.

"I'm ready!" the man whispered. Hayley froze. Barry could make out gulping noises. She struggled to her feet.

"I didn't want to spill any on my dress!"

She sounded pleased with herself.

"Nice job Hayley. But I want to fuck you properly!"

"I know, and soon you can. I promise."

Monday, Barry's home

"Great news, babe." said Barry.

"You sold another SUV?"

"Better. We're the best performing UK dealership, and have been invited to the motor show in Munich!"

"Wow! When do you go?"

"We leave Wednesday lunchtime, and meet our German counterparts for dinner. Stay overnight, and do the show Thursday. Return Friday, back to work Saturday. It's school holidays, you could come with me."

"Congratulations sweetie, but no thanks."

Wednesday

Barry had taken two days holiday entitlement. Though if today went according to plan, he might only need one. He parked his car at the local pub, and strolled back home, grabbing a burger on the way. Now it was afternoon and he settled in to wait for Hayley who was visiting Alison. Last night there had been a mishap as they went to bed. Barry had closed the lounge curtains and the rail had inexplicably collapsed, leaving the room open for anyone to see in.

He took up his position behind the bedroom curtain. The digital movie camera was on the floor next to him. Everything was ready. Then his mobile phone rang.

"Hi Mr Simmons, remember me -- Chrissy! Blue, Two Series convertible?"

"How could I forget? But I said to call me Barry."

"OK, Barry. I'd like to buy you lunch. How about tomorrow at Franco's?"

"That's very kind of you. I'll say yes."

"Great, I'm paying!"

He hung up, and turned his phone off. Leaving it on could have been a disaster. Now he was ready.

Hayley ran up the stairs and rushed into the bedroom. She grabbed the open curtain, closed it, and went through her underwear drawer. She put on a pair of hold-up stockings. Finally she removed her bra and replaced the blouse.

She looked in the mirror. No need to shower or change. Spencer had requested she should be wearing what she'd had on all day, but braless. The stockings were her idea. The shirt was scratching her nipples. Soon, there was another man in the room. Spencer grabbed her.

"I trust you're going to be my three-hole slut, Hayley."

"Of course; tell me what you want Spencer, and I'll do it."

Hayley pushed him onto the bed and raised her skirt, shoving her crotch into his face.

"Under here, is my cunt, and it's ready for a good seeing to. As you can see, my panties are wet; I've been thinking of you all day."

She turned her back on him, and bent over.

"And here's my arse; very tight. I've already oiled it up and it really wants a hard shafting. And it goes without saying my mouth is available any time. I rarely gag."

"You can start by getting that shirt off then." he replied. "Lie on the bed and hold your legs open.

Spencer lay next to her, gripped one nipple, and started to pull. It looked like he was trying to remove it.

"Ow!" she yelped.

"Shall I stop and go home?"

Hayley didn't answer and Spencer repeated the process, twisted it. Do you want me to bite it?"

She hesitated, then -

"Yes."

He sunk his teeth in and Hayley screamed. He dropped his hand to her panties and squeezed.

"Definitely enjoying this; you're soaking these knickers."

He shoved the gusset into Hayley's cunt getting it even wetter, then yanked them off. With no more preamble, Spencer fucked her hard; up her cunt, then in her mouth.

"Ready to get your arsehole filled?"

Hayley slid to the end of the bed and pulled her buttocks apart. He plunged his dick into her tightest place. Twenty minutes later, he was still at it, and all three of Hayley's holes got filled. The councillor came twice and Hayley lost count. At last it was over.

'So, do I get the job?'

"You get my vote, and Kev the Rev's!"

They squeezed into the shower; too busy soaping and groping to hear the front door closing.

Thursday, Franco's

"Do all your customers buy you lunch?"

"No Chrissy, only the ones who are flirting with me!"

"Is that what I'm doing? Oh, I forgot. You're the body language expert! You're a bit older than me, but I'm moving up - from motorbikes to cars, from boys to men."

"You know I'm married."

"Yes. But I'm not after your wedding ring."

She was braless again; vibrant, full of life. And she was ten years younger. He wondered if he could keep up with her. But fucking her would make him no better than Hayley.

"Chrissy. There's some bad shit going down in my life at the moment. And it's going to take a while to sort out."

"No probs. This is only a thank you lunch. You've got my number. Give me a call when you're straightened out."

"I will."

"And if I'm still free, you can buy me a lunch, and we'll take it from there. But if you have to dig me out from under some Ferrari salesman ... tough!"

June to October

Unsurprisingly, Hayley sailed through her interview and got the deputy headship. Feigning a urinary infection, Barry avoided having sex with her, and she soon lost interest. He claimed it was their busiest time of year, though actually it was quiet. He started to spend more time with Clive, who was discreetly approaching friends as potential candidates for positions on the board of governors.

On the last Friday of September, there was a smaller party at The Grosvenor, to celebrate Hayley's promotion. The head, Adam Cartwright attended, but Spencer Nabb did not. Ken and Tania were there of course, and this time Ken got Barry's whole attention. Hayley's body language was giving nothing away now. But her laptop had revealed evidence of two long interviews on Skype.

Last Friday in October, Barry's home

"We need to talk." Hayley announced.

He was relieved.

"Go ahead."

"I want a divorce."

"Sure."

"You don't seem very surprised!"

"You've always been full of surprises. They no longer catch me unawares. Just talk to me."

And she did. Barry was surprised though; mostly at her candour. She told him all about Clark, the love of her life. She only missed out the parts about her termination, the head's blowjobs, and Spencer Nabb.

"I've had interviews with the Adelaide school, and I've got the job. There will be a month's probation."

"Congratulations. It's nice to see someone getting what they deserve."

"I handed in my notice at St Martin's today. They're sad to see me on the move, especially so soon after promotion, but I have to go. You see that, don't you?"

"Of course; you have to follow your heart."

"This is not your fault sweetie, so I won't ask for anything. Keep the house and furniture, everything. I'll just take my personal stuff, and start again."

"With Chuck."

"With Clark."

"So, we file for a divorce now," he said, "based on irreconcilable differences? No solicitors?"

"Yes, I'll move in with him of course, but the Adelaide school won't be bothered. I just have to sign their contract in person the day I start, and everything is sorted."

"Good,"

"I must say, you're taking this very calmly Barry. It's almost like you were expecting it."

"You know me babe; I'm an expert at body language. It's more than just spotting buying signals. I've observed that you're not happy."

November 1st, St Martin's school

"Thank you all for attending at such short notice." said Clive. "But this is an emergency meeting."

Clive confirmed to the board that Hayley was leaving, and emigrating to Australia.

"But this meeting is about more than advertising for her replacement. This is a reorganisation of members."

"They all looked suitably confused.

"I know you're wondering why we need to do this, so you should watch the video."

He turned to a large screen he'd set up and played the movie. It started with Alison Taylor's conversation in Colombia Coffee; her face was blurred out. But Hayley's wasn't, and the viewers got increasingly uncomfortable as the story progressed.

They reached the point where she revealed her weekly blowjobs with Cartwright; and her plans for Nabb.

"Ridiculous! She's fantasising!"

Cartwright and Nabb jumped to their feet.

"Sit down!" ordered Clive.

His tone shocked everybody. The movie switched to the bedroom action. Spencer covered his face.

The outrage exploded when they all saw and heard: 'So, do I get the job?'

Once they settled down, Clive continued.

"I now propose the following. Mr Cartwright will quit the headship before the end of term, or stills from this movie will be shown to his family. Mr Nabb will resign from the board with immediate effect, and stay well away from here. Relocation would be appropriate."

There were murmurs of approval from those not involved.

"Nobody will disclose details of this meeting to Mrs Simmons. Her husband took this film secretly, and wants her to emigrate none the wiser. She will see out the rest of the school year, but will have no further involvement with the board. It's time to vote, I think."

Hayley had crated up her belongings, including her summer clothes, and shipped them off to Adelaide. In the house, she only kept a small selection of winter outfits, and a few toiletries.

December

Barry got a firm offer on the house. The buyers wanted to occupy in mid-January, and Clive said he would put Barry up, while he looked for another place.

Relations with Hayley remained amicable, but strained. They separated over Christmas and New Year, spending the holidays with their respective families. Hayley bought her flight ticket to Australia, with the promise that the Adelaide school would reimburse the fare once she started in her new post. It made sense to go straight away and move in with Clark. She could shake off the jetlag and get used to the heat. Barry was supportive of this. But disappointed when Chrissy called and said she was going steady with a solicitor.

Second week in January, Heathrow Departures

"Well, I'll leave you here, babe; got plenty to do today. No need to drag this out."

They both stood. Barry was completely unemotional, but Hayley was brimming with tears. They hugged. Then he turned and strode away. His face only broke into a grin, when the airport doors hissed shut behind him.

He made good use of his day off; going straight to the bank and cancelling the joint credit card. Then went home and finished packing. The removal company was due next morning, and a professional cleaning crew in the afternoon.

A copy of the incriminating dvd had been sent to Adelaide airport, with precise instructions concerning the timing of its collection and subsequent delivery. Another copy was in his pocket, and he took it to a friend's house.

"Hi Alison!"

"Oh, hi Barry; I wasn't expecting you. Sorry to hear about you and Hayley. I always thought you two were perfect for each other."

"You're a liar Alison. You've known about her and Clark for ages."

"I think you'd better leave."

"I will, but not for a couple of hours. First, I've brought a dvd you need to watch."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your description of how you got your headship!"

Adelaide secondary school. Orientation Day

"Just a quick debrief," said the deputy head, "first day of term tomorrow. I think today went well."

There were noises of agreement.

"They look like a nice bunch of kids." said Clark.

"Is Mrs Simmons not attending?" a colleague enquired. "She is the new head."

"No, she's gone home." Clark replied.

He was slightly embarrassed; unsure how many of them knew where Hayley's 'home' was.

"No, best keep this above board." said the deputy. "She doesn't officially work here yet. Not till she signs the contract tomorrow."

"But she was here for hours, chatting to the kids."

"True, but the idea was for this to be her orientation too. It was also a chance for the kids to get a first look at her."

"Ah, good idea, and I notice she's got a tan already. Been sunning herself by your swimming pool Clark?"

"And how did she get home? Got a car already?"

Clark cringed. He'd bought her a Subaru before she'd even arrived. 'God!' he thought 'I'd buy her a Mercedes for sex like I've been getting. I'm worn out!'

"OK, give it a rest." the deputy head interrupted. "Clark has kindly allowed Mrs Simmons to stay with him, until she sorts herself out. Let's just leave it at that shall we?"

Clark stood up. Might as well get this over and done with, then they might stop baiting him.

"We're getting married actually."

And that shut them up.

"Congratulations Clark." said the deputy. "Now before we leave, Mrs Simmons has supplied us with a dvd, entitled 'Persuasion'. An addendum to her Skype interview I believe. For reasons she has not divulged, she arranged to have it couriered over from the airport, specifically for Orientation Day."

"I didn't know that!" said Clark.

The deputy pressed Play.

12