Body or Brains

Story Info
Sandra's body transforms in a VR game show.
4.7k words
4.51
5.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going in 'Humor' because it's not very erotic. Softcore body morphing gags with a Twilight Zone theme.

***

Sandra Burton was in her third year at Northwestern University. She didn't live in the dorms, but she spent lots of time on campus and often participated when special events were held. Tonight, she was attending the Autumn Fest with her best friend, Peter Blakes. The booth near the south end of the makeshift fairgrounds caught Pete's attention and he mentioned it to Sandra, "The sign says, 'Body or Brains!' What the heck do you think that is?"

"Looks like one of those virtual reality experiences, maybe?" Sandra said, squinting to make out the signage.

"How do you figure, Sandra?"

"The display there. It has those headset-type things. Oh, and I guess that's where you enter." Sandra pointed at a shoddy, tented gate in front of the door of a trailer. "Let's go check it out!"

"I'm glad you got those extra tickets from Professor McAdams," Pete said, as they approached. "Thirty tickets each for this? Aren't they like a buck a piece?"

"Don't worry about it, Pete. Gotta use 'em somewhere and this looks interesting!" Sandra was a bit of a geek and she loved new technology. While the exterior may have been humble, perhaps even tacky, she knew if they had even a modest amount of modern VR equipment, it could be a fun experience.

After sacrificing their tickets, the two were led to one of two rooms located in the cheap trailer. The man escorting them hadn't said much, but as he motioned them in, he turned and asked, "Which one of you is playing?"

"Uh, don't we both get to play?" asked Pete.

"No, sir. The price for one person is fifty tickets. It's thirty a piece for two people, but only one of you may play, while the other serves as a spectator."

"Fuck it, whatever," said Pete. "Sandra can go. It's her tickets, anyway."

"I don't care which of us goes," retorted Sandra, but already the man was strapping headsets on them and she gave up on offering her spot to Peter. As digital images came into view, Sandra found herself on a stage and looking out into an audience of hundreds. Every detail seemed authentic. It was so much nicer than the dirty trailer she was actually standing in. Virtual television cameras and bright lights surrounded her, looking every bit as authentic as the real thing. It looked as if she were on the set of a game show. "My god, are you seeing this, Pete?"

"Look behind you. I don't know how the fuck they're doing this, but I can see you on the stage just as you were when you came in with me. Same clothes and everything. How did they render that so fast?"

"Holy shit. And I see you!" In her headset, instead of the cheap plastic chair that Pete was actually sitting on, Sandra saw him in a leather recliner, the kind of thing set up for a special guest of a late-night TV show. In this VR experience, he wasn't wearing the headset, even though she knew he actually was. "This is amazing," Sandra whispered.

Boisterous music began chiming in the air and an announcer's voice echoed loudly across the room, "It's time for Body or Brains!" The entire crowd cheered along and a large poof of smoke, accompanied with appropriate, explosive sound effects, caught the two friends by surprise. Though Sandra knew this was all digital incarnations, it seemed authentic. Out from the smoke jumped the spitting image of a typical, early '80s game-show host with pleated pants, wide collars and sparkling white teeth. "Ladies and gentlemen, do I have a surprise for you!" the man said, his voice booming across the stage through the speaker system. At least that's how it sounded to the two strapped in the VR machine.

Sandra turned back to Peter again, "I swear I can smell that man's cologne. And it all looks so real. Like REALLY real! How do they do this?"

Pete was smiling wide, deeply enjoying this unique carnival experience. "Yeah, this virtual reality stuff has come a long way. I had no idea..."

The host continued, "Sandra Burton resides from Palm Meadows, Florida. She's brought someone along with her today to support and cheer her on." The crowd was clapping and cheering ever louder now. "It's Peter Blakes, her best friend since college, originating from Baton Rouge, Louisiana!"

"How do they know all this stuff about us?" Pete shrugged, impressed by the presentation.

"Are you ready for your first question, Miss Burton?" the man smiled.

Sandra took a deep breath. The experience in the headset was easy to mistake for the real thing and she found herself becoming nervous with the virtual cameras pointed at her. "Um, well, I'm not even sure what the rules are."

"Ah, very simple, dear. Answer any question correctly and you are rewarded with an improvement to your brains or to your body. Always your choice! Every question gets slightly more difficult as we progress, and the game ends when you miss just one question. Are you ready?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Sandra laughed. "An improvement to my -?"

"FIRST QUESTION!! The 'A.D.' on a movie set stands for what?"

"Wait, if I get one question wrong, it's over?"

"That is correct, Sandra! The game ends and you lose all winnings, but you may quit at any time. Sandra, are you ready to answer the first question?"

"Well, fine, whatever. This one's easy, but I still don't understand the.... uh... never mind... it's 'assistant director'."

Bells rang off and horns tooted. The very real looking, digital people clapped and cheered, while a small array of confetti dropped from above. "That is correct, Sandra. So what will it be? Body or Brains?"

"I don't even know what this is supposed to do. Brains, I guess?" Sandra felt an instant jolt, a sensation unlike she had ever experienced. It wasn't discomforting, but it was like an eruption of energy originating from the center of her brain, spreading out and washing over her skull. Though she didn't understand why, Sandra now realized she understood Spanish more than she ever had before. She'd been studying it for three years, but had always struggled past the basics. Suddenly, rules and exceptions in the language that she had failed to comprehend before, now made sense. Sandra felt like she understood other things in a deeper manner, too. She just couldn't pinpoint how she knew this.

"Would you like to continue?" asked the host. Sandra nodded, playing along. "Second question, what are the three types of ants in any colony?"

Without hesitation, she answered, "Queen, Major and Lesser Workers." Then her voice drifted off as she whispered to herself, "How did I know that?" Was it from a memory back in grade school? There was more noise and applause and once again she was asked to choose between body or brains. "Oh, uh, again? Well, brains again, I guess." Sandra was again flooded with that strange sensation inside her skull. As a test of feat, she asked herself, "136 times 17? Oh, that's easy... 2312." Sandra was shocked. Yesterday, she would not have been able to do that. Hell, she had trouble with her checkbook and that's just addition and subtraction.

After confirming to continue the game, the host asked the next question. "What is the difference between how much water a man should drink per day, versus a woman?"

Sandra blurted out the answer, almost before she realized she'd done the math in her head. "One liter. The average man needs 3.7 liters per day. Women are recommended 2.7." Sandra had no idea how she knew such random facts, but the bells were ringing off again.

"Body or Brains, Sandra?"

Now that Sandra was getting into the experience, she turned to Pete. "Pete, this is so weird. It's like the headset feeds information to me somehow. Like it makes me feel like I'm actually smarter! I have no idea how it works, but it's a wild experience. You should try-"

"Body or Brains, Sandra?" the unnamed host boomed again.

Pete held two thumbs up in real life and loved how they appeared the same way in the virtual world. "You're doing great, Sandra. What does 'body' do?"

"Let's find out." Sandra turned back to the cameras and the host. "Body!" she shouted.

Sandra thought she'd been lifted off the floor, the jolt hit her so hard and fast. An explosion of physical sensations raced through every fiber, like a thousand workouts, rests and recoveries hitting her at once. She felt muscles throughout her body burn like fire, then tire, then heal, and then grow stronger in flashes of an instant, repeating again and again. Sandra didn't remember applying any device that might send physical shocks through her body, and couldn't figure out how this was happening, even with her "enhanced" brain power.

"Holy shit," whispered Pete, behind Sandra. She whipped her head around at him. He was gawking at her. She looked down and gasped, seeing the changes herself. So did the entire "live" audience, before turning it into cheers and applause. Apparently, the virtual audience preferred the 'body' over 'brains' choice as they had never been louder. For an instant, Sandra thought she was in a totally different body, one with c-cups and a fit waist. Then she realized it was still her body, but with a much firmer ass now. Frankly, she was giddy at the results. "I don't know what's more impressive. This, or the fact I now understand how to conjugate verbs in Spanish."

"What are you talking about?" asked Pete, unclear of the mental advances his friend had been experiencing. He was more focused on what he could physically see. "This VR shit is awesome, Sandra. They can essentially augment anything you want, huh? Hey, if you're going to get a hot body, can you at least give me a glimpse of it? You know, before we take off these VR goggles?"

"You fucking perv!" laughed Sandra, checking herself out again. "But I get why you'd ask." She kept looking up and down at herself, back to front. How she wished she looked this good in the real world, and she was kind of curious what it looked like under the clothes, even if this was make believe.

The host interrupted the conversation, moving the game forward. "Would you like to continue, Sandra? Or risk all your current winnings for more?" Sandra played along nodding, while the host continued, "How quickly can induction heating boil a quart of water?"

"Four minutes," Sandra spit out, before even realizing she knew the answer. The room reverberated with more applause, bells and cheering.

The cheesy, game show host held a dramatic pause, then asked quietly once the room had settled, "Body or Brains, Sandra?"

Sandra was keen on seeing what 'brains' would do for her again, but she also wanted to surprise her good friend. "Body," she said, smiling, this time embracing the strange feelings that erupted through her nerves. Then, without a care in the world (as this was a VR environment), Sandra whipped around to Peter and raised her shirt, bra and all. He practically fell out of his chair. He'd never seen such perfect breasts.

Sandra didn't hide her new breasts just yet, taking a moment to check them out herself. They were completely foreign to her, so different than she looked an hour ago. Finally, she dropped the shirt, covering herself. "Consider that a thank-you gift for coming along today." She blew Pete a kiss, winking.

Peter clapped, laughing, "I'll take it! This is hilarious, Sandy. Best VR experience I've ever seen!"

After confirming she wished to continue, the host continued, "Next question, Sandra. How long does it take for sunlight to reach Earth from the Sun?"

Sandra closed her eyes, accessing bits of memories she hadn't cracked open in years. "Um... is it eight minutes, twenty seconds?" Once again, celebration was in order as the crowd went wild. "Brains!" Sandra yelled, over the audience and shocking her mental faculties once more. On the flip side of it, she realized she could now perform complex calculus and geometry without any difficulty. She felt like she could almost remember everything she'd ever read in her life.

"Why didn't you pick body?" cried Pete.

Sandra threw him a grin. "Just how big do you want my tits to get, Pete?"

Pete laughed loudly along with the audience, then quipped, "Well, if it was real and permanent, I'd say stop right now, but since this is just a silly game and all... is there really such a thing as too big?" Again, the audience erupted in laughter.

Finally, the host interjected, "I'm sorry, you two, but we must continue. Before we do, I would like to remind Sandra that you may quit at any time."

"What's the point of that?" huffed Pete. "Take it all the way, Sandra! Wherever that may be!"

Sandra was enjoying herself immensely. In the virtual reality experience, she saw a perfect physical version of herself, and in her mind, she felt more mentally confident than she'd ever known. She also saw how happy Pete was and with her sharpened senses, knew it would please her friend greatly to play on. She nodded to the host to ask his next question. "Don't forget, Sandra. Each question gets increasingly more difficult."

Sandra shrugged and smiled, "Bring it on, Mystery Host." Most people would never be able to answer a random trivia question about what the space between two windows is called, but Sandra extracted the word from thin air with no problem. "Interfenestration," she said. The host shouted affirmations and the crowd went wild.

Sandra was going to call for 'brains' once again, as she thought her body was about as perfect as it could get. Now that she was a D-cup (or more), she didn't wish to overdo things. However, after thinking on it for a fraction of a moment, Sandra concluded that choosing brains would be a poor choice. With higher intelligence, she was able to think far more deeply on the most complex of issues. While Sandra felt much smarter right now, she was no less empathetic than when she woke up this morning. High intellect mixed with high empathy is a recipe for depression. The fact Sandra understood this was a testament to how much sharper she'd become while playing the game. Sandra still couldn't make sense how the game synthesized intellect, but she was impressed it worked so well. She briefly looked to Pete again, knowing her answer would surprise him. "Body."

And poof, like a switch, Sandra morphed into something almost impossible, like if Jessica Rabbit's proportions could actually be natural, this would be that version. Sandra could sense the boner that was aching to escape Pete's pants. She was sure it was her new intellect that made her so hyper-aware of her surroundings. Of course, ever the empathetic one (not to mention, confident in this faux/virtual world), Sandra decided to entertain her friend. "What the hell. Why not?" And in one quick motion, Sandra ripped off all the clothes she was wearing, still very impressed how real it felt in this virtual environment. The audience erupted into cheers. "Hah! What do you think now, Pete?" For years, Sandra had always wanted to have a fling with her friend. This may be the best opportunity to play on that fantasy, she thought. And though she was certainly much "smarter" now, she was no less fun and flirtatious as she had ever wanted to be.

Pete had trouble responding because he'd almost passed out. First, he never would have guessed Sandra would do something so crazy as to strip down to nothing, even in a virtual, make-believe world. But what he was looking at defied reality. Sandra's proportions were ridiculous, yet her beauty made it work. It was impossible not to get an erection gazing upon her. Finally, he muttered, "Damn, Sandra. If you looked like that in the real world, I'd probably be incapable of maintaining a healthy friendship."

Sandra giggled, giving her breasts a healthy jiggle. "Don't say I didn't ever do anything for ya."

"Hey, can we get a screenshot of this?" Pete asked aloud, looking around, but was interrupted by the host yet again.

"Okay, Miss Sandra. Are you ready for the next question?"

Finally, Sandra waved her hands down. She did find it amusing how the host and audience didn't mind her being stark naked on 'live television'. That certainly broke the reality of the experience a bit. "Oh no, I think we're done now."

"Are you sure?" asked the host. "If you miss a question, you lose all your newfound physical and mental progress, but if you get the next question right, you may continue to improve yourself any way you see fit. Very exciting and rewarding, no?"

Sandra laughed. "At this point, making me any 'sexier' or smarter would be the opposite of rewarding. Yeah, I think we should stop here." Sandra was going to miss feeling so smart once this game ended.

The crowd exploded into a cacophony of boos and hisses, while a tick-tock sound played off. The host smiled wide, before asking. "Is this your final wish, Sandra Harper? Stop now or continue on?"

Pete called out to Sandra. "Come on, Sandy! You gotta let me see what happens to those tits just one more time. This is hilarious!"

Sandra knew it was extremely sophomoric and beneath her, but being smart did not mean she would be less playful for her old friend. Hell, she was already stark naked, even if it really wasn't anything like she looked in real life. She decided to cave to Pete's request. "Alright, Pete. One more time to suit your perverted curiosity. I'll play along." She turned to the host and motioned for him to continue. More applause drowned out the room in the virtual experience.

Sandra thought the next question was easier than previous ones. "According to Greek mythology, who is considered the Goddess of Agriculture?"

"Demeter," Sandra confidently responded. "And I choose 'body'." A series of heavy shocks jolted through Sandra, her firm body bouncing erratically while responding to the sharp, pulsing sensations. "Jesus, my tits!"

"Are bigger than my head!" Pete yelled back. "And your nipples. Look how puffy and hard they are. Your pussy is dripping wet."

Sandra was considerably embarrassed now. She was certainly feeling frisky, and perhaps her crotch was damp in the real world, too. The fact that it somehow translated to this virtual world was almost unbelievable. She was soaking, entirely eager for sex. Sandra addressed the issue with Pete, "Okay, this carnival game might be taking things to absurd levels." She reached down to check herself, bringing her hand back up, with a wet thread of fluid forming from her fingertips to her inner thigh. Pete was both hysterical and horny, laughing his balls off, while hard as stone in his pants. Sandra wasn't going to be the only one being shamed. She pointed at her friend's crotch. "Pete, you're fucking hard in this virtual world, so don't get me started about what you're like-."

Suddenly, the host interrupted again. "Sandra Harper. You must once again decide. Will you-"

"No. Just stop. Stop! This is insane. I don't want to be smarter, and if I have another body transformation, I'm going to tip over. Who the hell says tit size dictates beauty?"

"Oh, no, ma'am. We offer sex appeal, not beauty. Different things, but it is a body enhancement."

"You got that right," shouted Pete, in the back. "Goddamn, your ass looks amazing from this angle, Sandy!" She rolled her eyes at him. "Why not pick brains again?"

'If I get any smarter, I'll go insane,' Sandra said. 'I have to quit.'

"Is that your final answer, Sandra?" boomed the host.

"Oh, yes. We are done. This was fun, though."

"You can only play this game once, Miss Sandra. You can't come back for more."

"Once was enough," snickered Sandra. "But this ends now." It was as if the power got cut. Everything shut down in an instant. The noise went silent, and the image pitch black. Sandra and Pete couldn't see anything. "Uh... Pete? You there?" Sandra asked, reaching up to touch the bizarre VR helmet.

"Yeah, what happened?" Pete asked, as he and Sandra both pulled off their head pieces.

12