Body or Brains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?" Sandra whispered. "What is this?" They were inside the dingy trailer, but no one else was there. She held up the helmet, but now it looked like a cheap, plastic toy; not the expensive, heavy piece of VR equipment that she had originally been handed. Then Pete yelled, shocking Sandra to attention. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Sandra! You!! Look at you!"

"What?" Sandra dropped her head and almost lost her lunch. Her body appeared just the way she looked at the end of the virtual game. Huge tits, puffy nipples, a slim waist, a tight, toned ass and legs for days. And just like she was in the game, she was stark naked, her clothes on the floor beneath her. No way would they fit her now. Sandra thought she looked like a walking caricature of an oversexed streetwalker. Then Sandra realized, unless they were hallucinating, they had just experienced a supernatural event. One that couldn't be explained by science, as it is understood now. "Pete," Sandra said softly. "Peek out the door, please."

Without questioning, Pete slowly turned the knob and inched the door forward. All the evidence the trailer had been hosting a carnival event of any kind had disappeared. Even the makeshift entrance that had once been there was gone. Pete saw that the rest of the carnival was still active, bustling with half-drunken college kids. This area, at the southern edge of the park, appeared unused. "Sandra, this is weird. The signs and displays that were here before, are gone. Everything else looks fine, though."

"Pete, we gotta get out of here, And I can't be seen like this!"

Pete pointed to the opposite side of the street, a block past where the event ended. "Looks dark there. I might be able to get the car and then you could come out. There are a few stragglers, but maybe if you play it safe, you could make it unnoticed." Sandra didn't particularly like the odds. She felt she was sure to be seen, but before she could decide, an alarm rang out, repeating a loud tone over and over. "What the hell?" whispered Pete, looking back to the row of rides and booths. "There's a large crowd at The Himalaya ride. I don-"

A voice boomed over loudspeaker. "Attention! Please step back from The Himalaya. Emergency Personnel are on the way!"

Sandra knew what was happening before more words were spoken. "The ride has malfunctioned. Or worse. We better check it out." Sandra scraped up the ill-fitting clothes and used what she could of them to cover her vitals. It was obvious she was naked, but at least she was covered. Barely.

"What the hell? Help? Why? How?"

"Pete, you'd understand if you were in my shoes. I know I can help solve whatever problem is occurring. It's at least my duty to try."

As most members of the public were rushing away from the fairground ride, Pete and Sandra raced towards it. Sandra turned more than a few heads and may have been responsible for more incidents of whiplash than the ride in question. Once they arrived, Sandra immediately assessed the situation.

The Himalaya ride was currently running counterclockwise at maximum speed. Sandra's super-brain had it at 12.5 rpm, with twenty cars and most of them full of screaming, terrified occupants. Some were hanging on to dear life, as the ride is not meant to run at this speed in that direction, and certainly not indefinitely. A man was screaming from inside the control booth. Sandra could see he had locked himself in. Some people dressed in security vests were yelling at the man, but to no avail. Evidence showed they had been kicking at the door trying to get inside.

"We need to cut power," said Sandra. "From the street, it would take too long and we don't have the right tools, anyway. The power box here leads straight into the control booth. Hence, why security is trying to get in."

"Well, how exactly could we help?" sighed Pete.

In an instant, Sandra's sharp thinking devised a dozen ways to solve the problem. Unfortunately, only one that she felt would solve it the fastest. Sandra ran up to the control booth, pushing two of the security men away and ripped open her blouse, allowing the aggressive maniac to get a good look at her naked body. Instantly, he shut down, flabbergasted at the vision. Without missing a beat, Sandra waved for him to open the door, indicating she wanted to go inside the booth with him. Like a mesmerized idiot, he opened the door without question.

Before Sandra or the crazed man in the booth had much time to do anything, the men who had been trying to get in the booth rushed forward tackling the culprit. Moments later, they managed to bring the chaotic ride to a halt. Most of the participants looked beat tired. One was hanging halfway out of the seat, almost dragging the ground. The ride was stopped just in time.

Pete was amazed how the maniac had been so easily distracted. Sandra was now attempting to adjust her shirt again, while waving off the men who had helped subdue the aggressive attacker. Quickly, she turned away and grabbed Pete by the hand. "Let's get out of here, please." A tear ran down her cheek.

As the two hustled towards Pete's dorm, he asked, "What's wrong, Sandra? You saved lives back there!"

Sandra stopped fast, pushing Pete away. Her firm breasts jiggled under the ill-fitting blouse and Pete couldn't help but admire her new body. "Don't you see? It doesn't matter how smart how I am! I'm just... I'm just... well, look at me!! I'll always be a sex object!"

Pete couldn't deny that. Sandra's proportions were almost inhumanly possible. Giant, yet firm tits, a waist that was too slim for her figure and a very high, tight ass. Some porn stars paid ridiculous sums to achieve such dimensions through plastic surgery and Pete always thought they looked ridiculous. Somehow, as ridiculous as it might be, Sandra made it look extremely erotic. It worked with her, but it was still a curse. Sandra was never the type to desire to be "sexy" in this fashion. Then, something clicked in Pete's brain. "Wait, does that mean you also... like... got smarter?"

"Yes!!! And I'm saying it won't ever matter how smart I am. This body is always going to prevail over anyone accepting me for my intellect."

"That's not true, Sandra!"

"Oh, yeah? You do realize you've been staring at my tits during this whole conversation, right?" Suddenly, Pete snapped his head back up. It was autonomous and almost undeniable. One had to gaze upon Sandra's body. They were magnets for the eyes. He tried to explain so, but Sandra held her hand up. "Let's just get back to your place, please."

"Okay, but there's no way you'll get there unnoticed dressed like that."

"Don't you think I know that? But Pete, it doesn't matter how I dress. Hasn't that been made clear?" Pete was hard as stone looking at his over-sexualized friend. And he knew she was right. Dressed or naked, he'd be just as hard. The she said something that shocked him. "And that's why, when we get back to your place, you're going to fuck me until the sun rises."

"Wait, what?" Pete couldn't even process the abrupt offer. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, Pete... if I'm going to be a sex object, I'm going to be smart enough to own it."

12