Body Paint at a Rave Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emboldened, the spectator moved closer. He danced behind them, his hands fluttering across her back. She buried her head in her boyfriend's neck, holding him tighter. She hooked one foot behind his knee, which brought her ass a little higher, which opened her legs a little more.

The other dancer traced her ass with his fingertips before moving in close. He was against her now. She was able to feel his hard cock through the fabric of his pants. She pushed back, pressing her ass against him.

From where I was it looked like he was running his cock between the globes of her ass, letting her movements slowly jerk him off through his pants. But she wanted more. She reached between herself and her boyfriend, taking hold of the hard cock bumping against her belly. She raised herself on her tip toes for a second in order to slip it between her legs.

I could tell that he wasn't in her, there was no way that he could be at that angle. But his cock was now nestled between the folds of her sex. Every move she made would slide her wet pussy along its length. It must have been an incredible torture.

She was now sandwiched between the two men, her boyfriend's dick sliding against her pussy, the strangers cock sliding between her ass cheeks. She reaches back, sliding her hand under the waistband of his pants. The movement was hidden, but she was clearly stroking his cock. Around them the dancers dance, the rave still going on at full tilt.

Their new friend whispered something in her ear. She shakes her head. They were not interested in anything more. He nods, but buries his head against her neck, biting her. She cries out, though no one can hear her. He grabbed a handful of her breast and starts pumping agains there ass, her hand. Every time he thrusted it pushed her pussy against the boyfriend's cock. Her hand started moving frantically against the hard cock between her ass.

Even from my viewpoint I could tell that she was going to cum, and wanted him to cum as well. She pulled his pants down enough to release his cock. I could see her hand wrapped around the shaft of it, then working the head. Suddenly he cums, arcing streams of white across her back. She curls and shakes, cumming as well. The stranger pulls back, looking groggy, stuffing his cock back in his pants.

She kneeled in the middle of the dance floor and took her boyfriend's cock in her mouth, holding on to it with two hands, milking it. Within seconds he cums too, his back arching as he unloads into her mouth. She swallowed it all.

I was just standing stunned by the edge of the dance floor at this point, a raging hard-on in my pants.

She grabbed her boyfriend's hand and quickly led him away, disappearing in the crowd. Their spectator is left a little dazed, looking around him.

I try to follow them but cannot see them. They probably retreated to their tent. I walked around a bit, but never saw them, though loud moans echoed from the darkened campsite. Somewhere in there they were having fun.

12