All Comments on 'Body Painted Wife GB'

by jthung69

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; I think it's time to spend the school summer holidays in America and make a tour of all the interesting area's that are listed in these pages. Surely a reasonably well-preserved woman in her early forties can find some fun there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh i love it when the guy starts describing that he has a small dick, and a gorgeous wife, super beautiful, super sexy, and who is perfectly satisfied with his wimp.

The cliche of cliches.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

What an absolutely stupid man, quite happy that his wife has unprotected sex with half a dozen complete strangers in a public bar. What a piece of shit he is.

Wtf is YOLO?

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

One can only hope that she has contracted HIV and passed it on to her cuckold. So they both have a good memory when they suffer an agonizing and slow death. The advantage: the earth has two idiots less!!! 1*!

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. A few word level gaffs that would have been fixed in you bothered to slow-proof you work. What hurt it for me was having no idea what YOLO means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A piss poor effort at writing a first story. The conservative wife is struck by the Martian slut ray and fucks 6 guys while hubby watches. Yeah, very original. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure trash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WDE

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

These idiots won't lent their cars with any stranger.

Sadly, they would in a minute freely lent their wives happily to strange phalluses.

Their car is worth more than their wives.

Pathetic, semen-slurping fake men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What does this story say about Auburn students and alumni?

(This will probably cause more of a kerfuffle than if I had pointed out the husband's lack of manhood!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another shit day in LW. Not one story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

War Damn Eagle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More and more crap. were is the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting story

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

Why,

Why would you not speak of that night? It might make for a chapter 2.

Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CUCKOLD

Should of did cleanup between

YUM YUM YUM

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow, the usual cabal of worthless cuck writers are really throwing out the new names today.

Yes, they, along with the names they comment under, are cum guzzling trolls, but they arent even trying very hard anymore.

And I do have to say, at least my wife prefers her husband straight, and not one of those fellas getting all that cock vicariously through a shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love how Iameasel tries to make it sound like he’s straight! Too funny. We all know you fluff up this black cocks your wife loves and that when their is more than one you bend over like a good little sissy and take those hard black shafts up your pooper. The fact that you had to go out of your way to claim you’re straight pretty much let us all know you’re not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story, but please let someone else proofread it first before you post your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I went to fantasy fest a couple of years ago. She was body painted as a tiger and I was dressed as a lion (tiger) tamer. Several times during the night she had guys slip fingers into her. No one fucked her but she was probably as close to agreeing to it then ever before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuckolding is NOT a fetish!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad for a fist story, could have been a bit longer. And it would have been nice to experience this from the point of view of the wife. Hearing how nervous and yet excited she must have been to be naked in public.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

"I would like to tell you about my one and only cuckolding"...That you know about...Very bad and stupid story...1*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Cuck garbage wrong category should be in fetish, cuckoldry is fetish behaviour

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we enjoyed it a lot. There were a few typos that could have been fixed; they detracted from your story. However, it was hot and right to the point.

My wife did the same thing in a sports bar at Mardi Gras; she took on five guys and it was awesome. She came a dozen times and the amount of cum dripping down her thighs was very sexy.

She says, "Every wife needs to have at least one big gang bang in her married life!" And as a husband, I highly recommend letting your wife get gang banged, especially if she is ovulating!

The night my wife did her first gang bang her fertility mucus was super wet, and thick. It was oozing out of her pussy even before they started in on her. And it lubricated a path for their sperm to swim all the way into her uterus to her cervix. I abstained so, they could fertilized her; and they did. It was the best sex of her life; and hot for me to witness.

She was so excited to have another man's baby, and we raised it as our own. Over the next few years, we repeated the process. So, all four of our children were sired by other men and all the men had huge cocks. My wife believes that it should be the woman who decides who gets to inseminate her.

Husbands should not be allowed to make that decision. She gave me a vasectomy several months before she went off the pill! You haven’t really lived until you have watched your wife get bred!

Good story! My wife especially enjoyed reading about Maria being inducted into the Slut Wives Club!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Every woman deserves one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An engaging story that spurs imagination. However, I thought the ending was rather abrupt, without any real sense of reconnection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good story

dez84dez84about 2 years ago

Hot story. Hot wife

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

One of the nastier cuck stories posted recently, but it did cause Odiouser to wet his panties.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Cuckolding is NOT a fetish!!!!!!!!

it is and its also a bit of mental illness. Glad I could help.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

The never spoke of the nite except when she delivered the babies and one was white and one black, neither being her husbands and he handed her the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t let the negative comments put you off. There were typos and the story did finish quite abruptly. As a piece of fantasy I liked it. For sure in the real world with the huge risks of infection and the like you’d be insane to do something like this. But sometime folks need to suspend reality to get off! And yeah, try and avoid jargon, but after all, You Only Live Once (YOLO) for the uninitiated

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking hot, love watching my wife get fucking filled. I love filling others wives and watching them enjoy it. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's one of the better ones in this genre and the situation was set up as well as could be expected given that the outcome is forecast before the first word is written. Most men find attractive women wearing only body paint to be an incredible turn-on immediately just for the loveliness of their bodies just barely concealed (we are programmed to respond strongly to visual stimuli); for me, however, the eroticism stems almost entirely from the psychological trigger of a woman DELIBERATELY choosing to totally reveal her body in a public setting, to declare her sexuality as a validation of her own power and to exert that power as a conscious choice upon all those lucky enough to catch a glimpse.

This story made it clear that the wife's decision to wear body paint was a declaration to her husband of her innate sexual availability (usually suppressed by circumstance and parenthood's inhibiting constraints)--and (given convenient surroundings) that she was psychologically ready, willing, and able to carry that passionate availability to its natural conclusion--fucking until totally satisfied or exhausted.

I loved the story--if only because it did not automatically label women who assert their sexuality as "sluts". You Go, Girls!!

basher123basher123about 1 year ago

Ignore the haters. We know why they lurk here and hate these type of stories so much. lol. Good job. Don't wait so long between stories. I came here because of Bride Strips at Bachelor Party story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife likes this genre of “Wife Gang Banged at Festival”. She has taken a lot of stray cock at Mardi Gras and other festivals, especially outdoor summer concerts.

You wrote a great story! It was like a well-oiled machine slowly and smoothly setting Maria up for a great gang bang. She knew exactly what she was doing and so did hubby.

Seeing your wife bent over a table in a bar getting fucked like that is the greatest! You described the gobs of cum perfectly – they were dripping out of her cunt and running down her legs.

My wife loves doing the ‘walk of shame’ when we go back to our hotel! They usually have to mop up the tile floor in the lobby and elevator.

Even after that walk, there is still plenty of cum for me to suction of her cunt with my tongue and mouth. Yummy!

One thing that we noticed was that after my wife had done her first gang bang, she was a changed woman. She was no longer squeamish, she enjoyed getting all the cum she could – anywhere in or on her body – and she put out a different sexual vibe.

It is a shame that more wives don’t allow themselves to go through this transformation!

Best of all, in your story, hubby took her home and fucked her too. He was just one of the guys making a sperm deposit – that was so delightfully nasty! YOLO!

OldWildManOldWildMan10 months ago

I have read this story multiple times! I had a similar experience with my wife but it was at Fantasy Fest in the Keys about 20 years ago. She didn’t get fucked by a group of guys but she did the body paint and she made out with multiple people. I had never seen her this excited and open. She gave a guy a blowjob at a bar, which was one of the hottest experiences of our marriage at the time. She almost fucked him but just couldn’t go through with it because we didn’t have any condoms. But knowing that she wanted to made it so much hotter. We have talked about going back but just haven’t made it. Thank you for sharing your story!

jmm999jmm9997 months ago

Better than the average story in this genre. But one detail niggled at me.

Call me a pedantic old fart, but when she tapped him on the shoulder and revealed her full body paint ... what the hell happened to the Wonder Woman costume?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We went to Fantasy Fest Key West some years ago, and my wife got painted. Your story didn't tell of he excitement of getting painted, so I'll tell of our experience. First off, you don't see many people walking around Duval Street completely nude. They at least have very skimpy costumes, or got painted. Fulll body paint costs about $350, so most are just in sexy outfits. My wife opted for the body paint. The studio she chose was on a busy intersection of Duval, with hundreds of people sashaying back and forth, dressed as I described. But to get painted, she stood on a platform in front of the studio, starting off totally nude while the artist made some thin outlines on her body to mark where the paint would go. So for about 20 min she's standing their full naked, the only person in sight who is completely naked, so this was quite a turn on for me as I watched from a bench across the street. She's standing there naked, talking with anybody who's walking by, but she's naked and they are at least partially covered. As the artist is applying his lines, wife has to turn her body in certain ways for him. She had to set one foot up on a rail so he could apply paint to her labia (she had shaved in preparation for this). He actually got down under her crotch so he could paint the area between her slit and her asshole, and he had her bend over and spread her butt Cheeks so he could paint what he called her perineum and also the underside of her labia, then she had to hold her cheeks apart while the paint set. Putting on quite a show for everyone on the street! While she was being painted below, her bare breasts were on full display until they too got painted. Finallly, after about half an hour the paint was all on and she looked like she was actually wearing a thin costume. The paint they use is very thin, so if you looked close you could even see the little dimples on her areola and certainly her erect nipples. Below, the crease of her cunt was well defined. Being irish, she chose a leprechaun design, so she was emerald with gold trim. She looked great, and now with body paint she was street-legal! However, we'd gone about half a block down the street when I noticed her flesh-coloured clit standing out prominently through her green slit. Wife was very embarassed by this overtly sexual display, so we went back and she asked the artist if he could paint her clit, and after he felt her clit he replied that this wouldnt work because her clit is too wet and won't take the paint. He tried dabbing it with a towel but there was just too much of her juices there. The only remedy would be to remove some of the paint at her slit so it her clit wouldn't be so noticeable. Well, she chose to not do that, and just let her clit show, and so if you look through old FF photos on line you may come across a sexy litlle leprechan, all green except for her pink clit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

YODO, die, serious diseases acquired thru sexual contact.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

When I look at my wife's body on our a little bad and think about the last 38 yours.Seeing her p**** never fails to turn me on.I can't for the life of me.Wrap my head around the fact that some demented sick.Obviously Sissy husbands out there.Get off.By watching their wife being fucked by somebody else. I can't even wrap my head around it.Nor can I even raise in a logical thought where this would be good.It is so auto left field.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous