Body Parts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's done," Brad says thorough a heaving sigh. He looks around. The kitchen resembles a slaughterhouse. Blood is everywhere. Red footprints crisscross the floor. "Well, almost done."

He goes into a utility room and brings a bucket and mop. Lysol and water fill the pail. With long swaying motions, he mops the kitchen floor and cleans the counters to hospital-like spotlessness. Machines and tools are next. He wipes them clean and returns each to their proper places. In the garage, he tugs off his gloves, unties the apron, pulls off the waders and throws the lot into the rubbish can. Rubber wheels squeak across the kitchen floor and rumble into the living room. He flips a switch and the Rug Doctor's motor whirs to life. Using long back-and-forth motions, the machine sucks up the blood from the white carpet. Formula 409 and paper towels clean the gobs of brain matter that had splattered on the walls. Last but not least, the towels and the carpet cleaning solution are flushed down the toilet.

Finally, Brad can sit in his armchair. "Well," he says to the empty living room. "Guess that's the last we'll see of him."

Brad jumps at a soft tapping on the door. His brow furrows. "Who can that be?" he whispers. He crosses the lavishly decorated living room, swings the door open and stares at the dark figure standing in the night shadows. The man is about twenty, wears a Brooks Brothers suit and a bow tie. His face looks like --?

"Good evening, Mr. Kane. My name is Stephen Kross. I'm Kandi's date."

Brad is stunned. Something about this good-looking boy is familiar. Too familiar.

"Hi Stephen," Kandi calls from the top of the curved burgundy-carpeted staircase. "I'll be right down."

Brad gawks as Kandi descends the stairs. In the light pink pinafore dress, she looks as adorable as Shirley Temple. She stands on tiptoe and kisses Brad's cheek. "Night daddy," she says with an impish giggle. "It's Tchaikovsky night at the symphony and you know how much Tchaikovsky makes me drip."

Stephen smiles. "Don't worry sir. I'll have her back safe and sound before midnight."

"Oh, and Daddy, would you mind if we take the Mercedes? Stephen's Lexus is in the shop."

"I guess so," Brad mumbles, trying to hide his dumbfounded confusion.

"Love you daddy."

"Ah, love you too, honey."

Brad follows them toward the front door. Stephen politely opens it for Kandi.

Suddenly, Brad staggers as if he's been jolted by a fifty-megawatt shock. His eyes zero in on the shinny gold earring dangling from Stephen's ear. He jams his hand into his pocket. His eyes bloom. The earring is GONE!

Stephen smirks and winks at Brad. "C-ya . . . Pops."

12