Body Renewal Pt. 04

Story Info
BODY RENEWAL PART 4
511 words
4.48
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After talking and re-exploring for a few more hours we headed back to town, stopping for supper at a Tex-Mex restaurant and much more talking when we got home.             

I said "goodnight to everyone and asked if we could all meet for breakfast in the morning?" I went to my room and they all agreed.

For the next couple hours "Fred" and I talked till I had an answer with a plan. We discussed the combined needs if the different species plus my mounting Pon Farr needs.

The next morning we all met with a very tense time on their part.

After breakfast, I told them I had an answer to all of our problems plus a few questions. It got very quiet and I had their full attention.

I started "Fred" and I talked more about all these problems. After seeing your combined work on problems and needed commitments toward the future. Plus you're showing me your openness and comradeship with each other and me. I want to do this!"

Now my questions for you are: How do we do this? A draw a name from a hat or what?"

Laughing Myra said "Simpler. The answer is gestation dates. We all function on a 42-day cycle and we are or will be very soon. This will allow us to have the normal "Required" harem relationships for us. We planned on this happening here because your home would be better for us and your other oblations.

You will be married; however, you will be marrying all of us per our practices. Everyone else would only see one wife, as we talked about before. The big thing for us is that you make love to us in our normal bodies, but it's up to you."

Fred told me it wouldn't work without our connections. That means we would have to be our "Normal" selves to stop the Pon Farr over time" I answered.

Over the next two weeks, it was a mad scramble to get everything done.

The auction ended with a profit of 7 1/8 Million after the auction houses cut. The owners of the academe met with AREA S1 and they settled for 3 1/4 Million for the property plus everything on the grounds.

Gil and Kimmy were seen everywhere together. Their stories were they met at one of Gil's out-of-town suppliers a few months before. They had dated whenever he was in the area and had daily long phone and face time conversations. They decided they wanted to get married so one day they went to the courthouse and met with a friendly judge in chambers and were married.

By Friday after telling one person everyone knew as it came out in the local weekly paper, and was posted on lots of personal Facebook pages plus other sites.

Gil and Kimmy's house was upgraded with the special tint, at the same time as the old Academe, which insured no viewers from outside the house.

BODY RENEWAL PART 4

Richard Thompson

4th Dec 2022

Rpault14@gmail.com

Word count: 513