Stacy's Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Stacy's mom fucks all of her friends.
2.4k words
3.46
8.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
147 Followers

Stacy's Mom. Part One.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

By the time I was eighteen mom had been married six times and it was embarrassing about the Fountain's of Wayne Song, OMG so many boys in my class would tell me how she had it going on.

As I tell this story nobody under the age of eighteen got fucked. Since Mom was somewhere in her twenties when I was born and the man who and I thought until last year was my daddy, it was established with some tests he was not and neither of us knew who had planted their seed in her womb or how many had that the night I was conceived that had red hair. Kendra was mom's name.

She brunet hair and was shaped like Barbie, except for the hair color and well her jiggly tits and ass were much bigger than Barbies and all the boys said she had DSLs (dick sucking lips) and until my eighteenth birthday party in the summer before my Senior year I could not confirm it.

My BFFs and I watched some porn the night before and randomly one of them typed in titty fuck and Kendra Lust and there were about ninety videos.

OMG she looked just like mom, (same name too) only difference is that mom was seven inches taller and had significantly bigger tits. We watched her get blacked, and butched (dominant lesbian fucked her brains out and beat her ass something fierce) so many orgasms from the BDSM and three huge black dicks ( twelve to eighteen inches) plus two different scenes with two dicks in her mouth and then two in her cunt.

Technically I turned eighteen at one a.m. in the morning and my two mostly queer girl friends taught me about my g-spot and my clit, which they said was almost two inches long.

I decided being queer was cool, I so wanted one of them to spend the night with me, but they would be back for my party which was an afternoon cookout, by mom's chef and we had beer and champagne and edibles and all the weed you wanted.

We were in Seattle living in Grandpa's eight story house on the side of Queen Anne Hill on the east side of Aurora. Eight floors, there were some old speakeasy stuff in one of the daylight basement's from the depression.

I'm Stacy and I am six feet tall, red head and freckles and I am six inches taller than mom with a huge rack 42 GG-Cup and my ass was really big and jiggly. My BFF Leslie said when I walked my ass looked like there was a tsunami going on as my jiggly ass had it going on too.

My wheels were exquisite, gorgeous ankles and big soft calves that broke in at the knee and my alabaster white big thighs shook like my ass. I would always wear heels from three inch to six inch platforms, wedges too and my favorite were red open toed CFM Louboutin CFM pumps. I had blue and pink too.

White boys were a bit scared of me, but all the black boys(their dicks were definitely daddy size) wanted me to be their bitch. Snoop Dog was kind of long in the tooth, but he could breed me and I'd settle in and have a bunch of black babies with red hair and freckles. Mom said Snoop was as big as a horse cock last week. I asked her if she'd fucked him.

She looked at me enigmatically and said, "Girl I never fuck and tell."

Striking while the knife was hot, I asked, "Kendra what red headed monster cock is my baby daddy?

She said, "Usually I'd say the possibilities were many, but I remembered it well they were all three red headed triplets, all big as donkeys.

We fucked all night long. They were insatiable and filled my womb up with baby batter all night long."

I looked at her and for once, let her have it. "What in the fuck is wrong with you, you were a newlywed to daddy and you fucked three men and cheated on him. Do you even understand how fucking sick that is? Why did you marry him? You obviously didn't love him to do that. How fucking long were you married to him when you cheated on him?"

She stared at me like I was an inch long wasp that had just sunk it's stinger in her nose.

Not finished, "He says he didn't cheat on you and he was pretty sure, your fucking triplets were not the first is that true?"

She put her finger to her lips and said, "I thought we'd make a pretty baby. I wanted to be a mommy."

"Okay, you married daddy, because he would give you a pretty baby, but then you changed your mind and thought the triplets would be a better baby daddy (daddies)?"

"It's not like that, I'd had some ecstasy and weed and I badly needed to nut."

"How many times did you nut? And them?"

"I'm sort of a size queen and the Triplets were big as donkeys and a lot and they filled my womb up, I mean I WAS on the pill but they were so relentless and bust through my cervix into my womb it just happened."

"Why were you partying, where was daddy?"

"His dad was in the hospital, with a heart attack."

I looked at her and got up and walked away.

Later that afternoon when my party started there were some forty people from my class maybe thirty girls and ten guys.

I was open I might see if a guy might hit on me just to see what it was like, if any of those videos we watched of Kendra Lust were real, it might be nice to be fucked by a big dick.

There was beer and weed and champagne and some edibles, I loved brownies and red wine. So my BFFs and I scored some both before I was eighteen.

At about seven people were eating drinking and dancing. There was faces being devoured kissing, but it was mostly chill, when Kendra and three black guys arrived.

Over the course of four hours Kendra fucked every guy and some of them in different orifices. The three black guys fucked all the girls, especially my three BFFs.

But nobody touched me.

A little after nine o'clock I went to my room and put the dead bolt on and filled up several soft sided bags with stuff I would need. I had pictures of mom and I and a few of daddy and I. I put the pictures of daddy and I in my bags. I took the garbage bag out of my can and put the pictures of my mom and I into the garbage bag.

Somebody tried to open my door, so I opened the sash and tossed my bags and the garbage bag out on the sloped roof. I slid down the roof towards a porch and was able to land on my feet without hurting myself.

Daddy had bought me a midnight blue Isuzu Trooper with a rebuilt engine and new clutch. It's an incredible rig, with a five speed manual transmission and a very large v-4 3.0 liter engine and cruise control and a modern sound system. I put my stuff in the back and fired up Miss Rose (what I call her) and I slowly backed out and crept forward and ran the front wheel over the garbage bag of the photos with her and me.

I repeated it three times, slowly. I turned Miss Rose off. I walked out and picked up the bag. It was intact. Walking around to the front of the house facing seventh avenue north, I hurled the bag through the large front window shattering it. The music was louder and there were some screams.

Slowly I got in Miss Rose, put on my seatbelt and started her and wound my way down to Westlake Avenue and drove slowly south towards West Seattle South of the Downtown area, across the first avenue South bridge.

War had been declared. This was my version of the Dolittle raid, it made me feel good and it fucked with her head a bit that I would stand up to her. It would take years for me to prevail and I would, but I would be changed. Perhaps not for the better.

As of midnight I had been partially endowed with a trust amount for me to live on, some two million dollars. There was a house that also been part of the trust that was now mine. It was near Lincoln Park, above the Fauntleroy ferry another Craftsman home with lovely woodwork and a beautiful old kitchen with tile floors and a huge gas range, built in China cabinets and cutlery. I pulled to the roadside by Lincoln park. I took my pin card out of iPhone and turned it off. I folded the pin in half, breaking it and tossed it out the window.

Right above the ferry terminal there was a mom and pop drugstore and I bought a burner phone and forty hours on the system.

The house had been empty in terms of someone living there for decades, but it had been seen to, by caretakers inside and out. There were hidden motion detectors and cameras inside and out. Voice activators too.

I popped open my laptop and directed all the information to flow to a burner account called dlovato@hotmail.com that moments before I created.

I was thinking maybe she might be the one, her video with Fonsi and hers sorry not sorry, fuck I was crushing on her so bad, where did that come from? Fuck me she was a smoking hot bitch. "Oh, oh, "My hands were in my hoohah and my button, sweet Jesus her cunt was mashing my face, the most incredible climax ever. I needed a wife, so bad.

In the morning I rolled down to the ferry at Fauntleroy. As part of the Washington State Ferry Fleet it was a tiny ferry, maybe eighteen cars or so. As Miss Rose and I rolled off the ferry into this tiny little dilapidated downtown, there was a realty office off to the left. I parked in the back of it and walked around in front.

There was an elderly lady sitting at a desk that must have been on the Mayflower. She was wearing this ratty old green skirt, jacket combo with a see through blouse (please God, don't let my eyes look down) and she had these half glasses on a chain around her neck pince nez resting on her bountiful umm chest.

She reached down to grab the glasses and put them on her impossibly skinny nose and looked me up and down without saying anything. She reached up and grabbed the glasses and returned them downwards. She looked up at me and said, somewhat with disdain, "Might I help you?"

I said, "I'm looking for some land, four or five acres with an older home three or four bedroom, basement too, out buildings are fine too, I can see it in my mind," I smiled back at her and bit my lip. There was something about her.

She stood up and was wearing old black pumps with two inch heels, making her look me in the eyes and somehow her massive breastworks were mashed against my girls. She said, "Where's your lover you soft little queer girl, who's going to pay for this farm you want."

I squeaked, " If I like it will be a cash offer from my account."

My lips started to quiver and I added, "All I dream about is being the best wife and mom hopefully to a strong wife, who will take care of me and our babies. But I'm all alone now, "

I started softly crying, but tried to add on, "is that too much to ask for? I would be true to her and make her feel my love, she would never leave home horny. I stamped my foot and lost it and started crying. She pulled my onto her chest and cooed into my ear saying, "there, there baby girl you're safe."

She pulled the shades down on her windows and locked the door and flipped sign to closed. She sat down on her very large chair and pulled me on to her lap and began to lick under my jaw up to my ear lobe and she pulled on my nipples and my cunny was making me squirm and I was so close and I screamed, "Fuck me mommy!"

I was bent over her desk and she was rubbing my big fat jiggly ass and all I could do was moan and her face was next to my ear, and she whispered, "Who were you thinking of when you masturbated last night?"

I gushed out as she kept rubbing me, "Demi Lovato, the Latino lesbian star!"

Then she started spanking my ass, so fucking hard, one cheek then the other, harder each time, I shrieked, "Stop mommy that hurrrrrrts, "I squirted all over blouse and face and lost consciousness.

I woke with her face buried in my sweetness from behind her tongue buried slurping on my cuntness (I was definitely queer sweet Jesus) and she pulled back and said,

"Anyone else?"

"Once I saw the pitch perfect movies, I wanted Anna Kendrick and Stacie and Esther and Hailee Steinfeld each and all of them to fuck me I'd be their bitch."

"Girl, every queer woman wants Anna Kendrick and those girls between their legs.

She can sing like nightingale and is fucking hot. Girl I want her too!"

Then her fingers were deep into my cunt and to borrow a phrase from Fat Amy, "whoomp there it is" and my hymen was gone and she then had her whole hand in my cunt and fucked me like I needed to be fucked. Talk about multi orgasmic.

It was a good weekend. I did not see any of her properties but she promised. I reached out to Fred Feinberg Daddy's attorney to start emancipation from both my mom and dad and a name change to Deni Lovato. It happened surprisingly fast and I asked Fred to change out all my banking accounts and properties to change the name on the ownership.

End Stacy's mom has it going on part one.

Coming soon, Deni meets Demi, did she dream it part two.

Catcher78
Catcher78
147 Followers