Body Swap Party

Story Info
Five friends take a drug to swap bodies, sexytimes ensue.
4.4k words
4.24
19.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, Erin was late, so when the six-foot-tall brunette with wide eyes in comfortable jeans knocked on the door, Ryan knew exactly who it was.

"Hey you!" he said with a warm smile. He was wearing a simple red button up shirt and jeans, his reddish brown beard already showing the salt-and-pepper of age.

"So, who's ready to do a sex drug fueled orgy!" Erin said as she hugged her way into Ryan's living room. Brenna, Ryan's wife, a buxom short woman with long brown hair and a hearty smile, cracked up as Ryan tried to jump in,

"Well, it is supposed to be an exploration of gender and identity..." Ryan begins, glancing nervously at Sarah and Jared who were standing awkwardly next to the couches, waiting for their turn to hug Erin and sit back down. Fae, standing just at five feet tall, was petite in all things except for her long red hair that she kept tied up in a bun. She wore a simple blue dress with a jangling belt and fancy earrings. Her husband, Jared, with his thick hipster glasses, lithe form and skinny jeans, looked straight out of a pacific northwest coffee shop.

"Right, right. Totally," said Erin. "Also, I brought wine. I'm not sure what you all are drinking but I'm opening this red."

"Excellent!" Brenna cheered her on as Ryan went back to the couches. Jared gave Sarah a nervous look but she patted his leg. "It's okay," she said, "We're just going to give it a try."

The "it" in this case was BODY SWAP, a new pharmaceutical that recently was released for the trial phases. It was intended to give those experiencing body dysmorphia a chance to see if they are more at home as another gender but the effects were temporary and included increased libido so it rapidly became the hip new party drug. Not that anyone calls anything hip anymore.

Sarah had gotten a kit of it from a friend of hers at the rave scene in Seattle and now there were five identical little cups of red liquid set up on the table.

Brenna takes a swap of Erin's cheek and mixes it into the final cup, labeling it with a sharpie.

"So how long do we have to wait?" Ryan asks, refilling his and Jared's cocktail.

"It takes 30 minutes for the DNA to metabolize, and then we can drink them," says Fae, double checking the box.

"Woo! Just enough time to get nervous," says Erin with a laugh.

"So we take a drink of this, and we turn into someone else in this room?" Brenna asks. Sarah jumps in.

"Yes, although you have to make sure you don't drink your own cup," she says. "It should wear off in three to four hours."

"Wait, what about our clothes?" Ryan asks. Sarah looks at him alarmed.

"If our bodies are going to change shape, won't we need to be naked for that to happen?" Jared nods.

"That's a good point, I hadn't thought about that. I don't know..." he looks towards the door nervously, as if about to bolt like a frightened deer.

"Not a problem!" Brenna called out, returning from the back room, "I've got sweatpants and bathrobes for everyone!" She distributes a pile of soft clothes.

As they waited for the Body Swap to metabolize, they each took turns in the bathroom, changing out of their clothes into the mix of what was available. Erin kept her shirt and underwear but swaddled herself in a big fuzzy blue bathrobe that went down to her knees. Jared put on an extra large t-shirt and a baggy pair of blue sweatpants. Brenna ditched all her undergarments for a pink bathrobe, just as Sarah left everything behind for a silk dragon print bathrobe. Ryan, with his six foot frame and barrel chest, just assumed he was only going to get smaller and stayed in his regular clothes.

"We look like we are ready for a sleepover," said Jared, pulling up on the very loose waistband to keep them from sliding down his narrow hips.

Finally, the moment was at hand. The five of them gathered in the middle of the living room as Brenna brought over the tray of cups.

"Remember, don't grab your own number!" She says as each person takes a cup.

"Everyone got one?" Sarah asks. Everyone nods.

"Okay, all at once, three, two, one, go!" In one smooth gesture, everyone gulps down the red liquid.

"Ugh!"

"Bleck!"

"That was disgusting."

For a moment, there's a pause as everyone looks around expecting a poof of smoke but there's no immediate change.

"Anyone know how long this is going to take?" Erin asks but her voice cracks in the middle, dropping down an octave. "Oh shit." She says, "Hellooooo babeeeeee," drawing out the last syllable. "This is awesome, we need to do some karaoke!" Her face breaks out in a thick reddish brown beard as Erin finishes her transformation into Ryan's body.

"I've got the shrinks!" Ryan calls out, having lost almost a foot in height but none of his sense of humor. He was now swimming in his pants and shirt. His reddish brown hair shimmering to copper and cascading down the back of his sweatshirt.

"Check these out! I'm Brenna!" Sarah has grown several inches and sprouted a truly impressive bust, spilling out of the silk bathrobe. Next to her, Brenna has lengthened and stretched like a bean pole till she embodies Jared's lanky frame. The bathrobe now comically short, falling to mid thigh on her.

Jared himself finishes his own transformation into Erin, hips slightly flaring, Erin's fuller bottom causing the sweatpants to fit properly.

"New clothes time!" Sarah as Brenna declares, grabbing now Jared and heading for the back room. "Show me all the best things in your closet for these puppies!" Sarah squeezes her huge breast and wiggles them at the crowd as she heads back to the bedroom.

"So Karaoke?" Ryan asks in his now high pitched voice. Erin nods, "Definitely."

The two of them head for the den. Jared looks back and forth between the two, mulling his choice. His usual concerned look seemed comically out of place on Erin's features. Finally he refills his drink and follows Sarah and Brenna towards the back bedroom.

###

"I'm gonna do bad things with you... " Erin growled into a makeshift microphone (a repurposed wii remote) and gives the air one more thrust, her white cotton panties awkwardly hanging off of the firm hairy butt, the bathrobe already tossed aside in an earlier dance routine.

Ryan cheered, sloshing the remains of his gin and tonic, and hoped up to snatch the remote, staggering slightly.

"Man, Sarah is a lightweight!" He mumbles. "Fever, Peggy Lee!" He shouts into the remote.

"Ooooo," Erin coos. "Good choice!" She goes to the kitchen to refill her wine glass when she whirls back to Ryan.

"Hear that," she whispers. Ryan mutes the tv. Dimly, a soft moan can be heard from the back room.

"Good! Get it!" Ryan says encouraging. Erin giggles, a throaty hehehe in Ryan's body, and kicks back on the couch.

Ryan glances down at Erin, now awkwardly adjusting her underwear to deal with her growing erection. He grins. Time to turn up the heat.

He had already sinched his belt tight above Fae's hips, the long jeans giving his form a rather butch lesbian car mechanic vibe.

He wiggled and writhed with the song, waiting till he hit the chorus to toss aside the red button up in one fluid move revealing his bare breasts and perk nipples.

"Hot damn!" Erin cheered from the couch, eyes glued to Ryan's petite chest. He went to his knees in front of her on the couch, running his finger tips along the inside of Erin's muscular legs, and then coming up slow, holding eye contact.

The song hit a musical break and Ryan grins up at Erin.

"I appreciate my fan club down here," nodding his head towards Erin's rock hard cock, straining to escape the confines of her underwear.

"Standing ovation was right there, come on!" Erin says, her voice strained. She doesn't lose eye contact, unsure of what is going to happen next.

Ryan reaches for her underwear, "Mind if I help you with that?" He asks softly.

"Please," Erin says and then gasps as Ryan starts stroking her cock, already weeping pre-cum. "Oh yeah," she moans, his small hands gliding up and down the engorged member.

Without missing a beat, Ryan slips her thick cock into his wet mouth. Erin grips the couch cushions frantically as he sucks her, and slides that dick as far down as he could, still jacking away.

"Ryan..." Erin whines, she halfheartedly reaches for his head but he easily bats it aside and redoubles his efforts. Wet slurping sounds full the air along with Erin's grunts and moans. Ryan's small mouth can only fit the head but he swirls his tongue and keeps stroking with moth hands, increasing the speed and pressure until Erin's hips were bucking off the couch, desperate for relief.

He reaches down and tugs at her balls and that sets her off, filling Ryan's mouth with blast after blast of salty load. He tries his best to gulp it down, before coming up for air a sloppy mess.

He fumbles for a nearby cloth, wiping his face and grinning. Looking all the while like a Cheshire Cat, leaning back on his haunches.

Erin has an arm thrown over her flushed face, head thrown back over the couch.

"You alive up there?" Ryan asks.

She peaks down through her elbow, and then leans forward.

"That was. Incredible. What the fuck?" Ryan laughs and sits up on the couch next to her. Erin looks over at Ryan's still topless body. "So, what happens next? Do we kiss, do I say thank you? I don't know the orgy etiquette."

Ryan grins, leaning in. "How about a nice kiss and we go from there?" It was weird, he decided, kissing a man with a beard. But he did love the way he felt so delightfully encompassed with Erin's arms wrapped around him, their tongues intertwined.

He pulled Erin into him, and putting her hand on his petite breasts. She responded in kind, lustfully squeezing them, and kissing along his graceful throat. Ryan moaned encouraging.

"Oh Erin," the kisses growing more passionate. Ryan laid all the way flat on the couch, pulling Erin on top of him.

She takes the initiative, flicking open Ryan's belt and tossing his pants to the floor.

"Ooooooh," Ryan says, but quickly covered with more kisses.

Erin reaches inside Ryan's boxer briefs, fumbling for his already dripping pussy. She finds his enlarged clit, rubbing it delightfully until Ryan is squirming and moaning. Finally, he tries to pull them off but Ryan sits up, placing a hand on Erin's hairy chest.

"Hold on, let me." Erin climbs off of him as he turns around, peeling the briefs off and then putting his knees into the couch seat and leaning over the top cushion.

"It'll be easier from behind." Ryan says. "You are big."

"I feel it," Erin says, gripping her cock and taking her place behind Ryan's bubble butt. Ryan reaches between his legs and together, you find the right spot as Erin slides her thick cock inside.

You both moan appreciatively. Erin slowly works up a steady rhythm, gripping Ryan's slender hips and firm butt in rather hand. A wet slapping fills the air as the music warbles on behind you.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Ryan calls out in gasps, his slender fingers frantically working his clit from below. Erin's thrusts get more and more frantic, shaking the lamp, making all the shadows dance.

Suddenly, it hits Ryan and he clamps down, cumming hard on Erin's thick cock, body shuddering. Spurred on by the gush of wetness, Erin thrusts deeper and deeper.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Yes!" Ryan clings to the couch as Erin rails into him, hips pistoning, till finally Erin roars! She grabs both cheeks of Ryan's petite butt and empties blast after blast of thick cum deep inside his pussy.

"Yessssss," he groans appreciatively, as she give him one last thrust, her cum flowing out around the base of her cock.

Finally she pulls out all the way and plops down on the couch. Ryan throws a leg over him and starts running his hands through Erin's hair as the two of them try to catch their breath.

###

"No, no, where did you put your sexy stuff?" Sarah in Brenna's body is rummaging through the clothing closet while a nervous Brenna in Jared's body follows.

"It's not, hold on, here." Brenna, struggling to keep the pink bathrobe closed, pushes his way past Fae. "Go into the bathroom, I'll grab you some stuff."

Brenna gives a startled yelp as Sarah squeezes his cock on her way past. "Fae!" Brenna hisses, but Sarah simply chuckles and slips into the bathroom.

"Damn, look at the size of your nipples!" She calls out as Brenna starts pulling out stuff from the clothing drawers. Jared, in Erin's body wearing the loose hanging t-shirt and now tight pajama cotton pants, pops her head into the room.

"Are we looking at nipples?" She says. Brenna snorts.

"Your wife is. Of course. She's in the bathroom." Brenna pulls out a couple of slinky lingerie one pieces.

"Do you mind if I take a look?" Jared asks. "It's your body, after all." Brenna shrugs, giving Jared a sheepish grin. "Nothing you haven't seen before. Here, give her these."

Jared takes the undergarments and steps through the thick curtain into the bathroom. Sarah is preening in front of the mirror, turning this way and that, pulling at her full breasts and shaking her womanly hips.

"Wow!" Jared says.

"You like what you see?" Sarah asks. Jared demurs.

"I like you the way you normally are." Sarah waves her hand at him.

"Pssh, hush. Of course you do, this is all about just trying something new. Come here."

She reaches up and pulls Jared down for a kiss, savoring her now soft lips. Sarah reaches up and tweaks Jared's nipple, making him gasp. "Now, go hang out with Brenna while I get dressed." Sarah shoos her out of the bathroom.

Jared steps out of the bathroom to find Brenna pulling a couple of vibrators out of a bedside table and laying them out on the king sized bed. As he bent over, arranging his toys, Jared got a strange view of his own bottom, peaking out underneath Brenna's pink bathrobe and he felt his sex start to moisten.

Oh, so that's what it feels like. Jared thought to herself. "You've got quite a collection there," she said out loud.

Brenna laughed, "Not too many. Mostly, I just use this one, Orlando." She holds up a light blue hitachi wand.

"It's big but it gets the job done."

"I'll have to give it a try at some point." Jared said softly. Brenna grinned. "I'd be happy to give you a tutorial." From the other room, Ryan and Erin can be heard belting out tunes in Sarah and Ryan's contrasting voices.

"Okay, get ready..." Sarah calls from the bathroom. Brenna sat on the edge of the bed, the bathrobe riding up perilously high on his thighs while Jared stands awkwardly next to the window.

"Behold!" Sarah throws open the curtain revealing a lacy black teddy that wraps around her neck, provides a breathtaking amount of cleavage before a high cut on her hips and lacy black bottoms. She looks like sex on wheels.

Jared looked stupefied, her mouth falling open. Brenna claps his hands.

"It's weird saying this about my own body, but you look really hot." Sarah does a playful twirl, wiggling her hips.

"What do you think sweetie?" she asks Jared.

"I love it." She says.

"Excellent! I'm going to try on another." And with that, she vanishes behind the bathroom curtain once again.

"That's a really nice piece." Jared says politely, but Brenna is shifting uncomfortably on the bed. "Something wrong?" she asks, suspecting the problem.

Brenna looks up at Jared, somewhat irritated. "I can see why guys are always having trouble with these things." Peeking up from between the pink robe, Brenna's cock is clearly visible, long and thin, like Jared's body, and circumcised, Brenna tries to adjust the robe to cover it but like a buoy in the surf, it evades capture.

"Well, there is one way to make it go down." Jared says slyly. "Do you need some help with that?"

"Maybe," Brenna blushes. "It won't be too weird, touching your own cock?" Jared shrugs.

"'I'm a guy, I've touched my dick plenty of times. Here, let me sit next to you."

Brenna scoots over and Jared sits on the edge of the bed. She reaches inside with Erin's long and graceful fingers, and finds Brenna's cock, grasping it firmly around the base. Brenna gives a little gasp.

Slowly, agonizingly slow, Jared strokes it all the way to the base of the head and then back, starting a steady rhythm. Brenna lols his head back, the pink bathrobe falling off his shoulders as Jared increases the speed and the rhythm. "Oh Jared," he moans, his hips starting to move in tandem with Jared's hand.

"Ssshhh," she whispers in his ear, her breath hot on his neck, "Don't want Sarah to get jealous."

"But it feels so good," Brenna moans.

"Okay, you guys, here I am..." Sarah throws open the curtain revealing a red top with full cup and lacy trip and a matching spider-thin thong.

"Hey! Did you start without me?" She demands. Jared releases Brenna's cock and jumps apart at the shout.

"I'm sorry, Brenna just needed some help..." Jared starts to explain.

"I have plans for that cock, you know, no wasting it right now." Sarah chides.

"Sorry," Brenna apologizes. "You look amazing."

"Thank you Bee," says Fae, dipping low to show off the cleavage. Brenna's cock twitches in the air and he shifts uncomfortably.

"Hmm, we can't just leave him like that," Sarah says. "That's not very nice. Here, Jared, pass me Orlando, the big blue one."

Jared nods and passes the hitachi over.

"Wait, are you going to use that on me?" Brenna asks. "I mean, I guess... but as a guy now..." Sarah shakes her head as she rolls down the thong off of her hops.

"No, no, that's for me, to get me started so I can take care of you." Sarah takes the toy and spreads out on the bed behind Brenna. She flicks the button a few times to get the setting right and then gently places it against her sex. A soft buzz fills the air and Sarah groans.

Jared shuffles around to get a better view as Brenna turns to watch, shedding the last of his robe.

"Just want to....mmmhmmm.. get warmed up... uhnnngnn... for you. Jared is big. Can't just.... fuuuuuuuckkk..." her hips start bucking off the bed, the red lingerie getting damp with her sweat, "...can't just put him in."

Jared looks over at Brenna apologetically. "I'm more long, than big," he says, self-depreciating. Brenna looks down, gently fondling his own cock.

"No, no, this is big. Not as thick as Ryan's but big. It's different with you being circumcised." But Jared is entranced by Sarah in Brenna's body, watching her large nipples, the size of drink coasters, tighten into hard peaks on the top of her breasts.

"Ugggn ugggnn" Sarah moans, twisting back and forth on the bed, her own climax approaching.

Fae's cries fill the room. Brenna reaches down and affectionately strokes Fae's full thighs just as she bucks off the bed and comes in a gasping, shuddering moan.

"OH FUCK!!!" She cries out, her full breasts standing tall and proud, cumming hard. A shuddering climax. She bucks off the bed, after-shocks from her orgasm shaking through her body.

"That was incredible!" Jared watches in amazement. "Was that different from your usual ones?"

Sarah nods. "Much more intense, no wonder you like sex so much, Brenna!" Brenna laughs, but her voice is tight, body strained.

Sarah notices, glancing down to Brenna's hard cock straining against the air. "Okay, now it is your turn Brenna." She rolls over, pushing Brenna back onto the bed, but he holds up his hands in protest.

"I'm sorry Fae, I don't know if I can have sex with myself. It's kindof weird." Sarah reaches down and grabs Brenna's cock, already weeping pre-cum. Brenna groans as Sarahpalms his head, working it awkwardly.

"Mmmm, are you sure? You seem pretty ready."

"Maybe it's a mental thing... I don't know." Brenna says, confused.

"I think, I could help." Jared volunteers. Brenna and Sarah turn to her as she pulls off the blue robe, revealing Erin's smallish breasts, the pink nipples erect from all the excitement. Jared leans in, and plants a kiss on Brenna's face, her brown hair cascading around the two of them.

12