Body Swap Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just focus on me, while Sarahdoes her thing." Jared mummers between kisses. Brenna groans, his hands coming up to rub Jared's smooth back.

"This is pretty nice." Brenna whispers while Sarah reconfigures herself somewhere outside of his range of vision. Suddenly. Brenna feels knees pressing into the sides of his hips and then overwhelming hot and wetness engulfing his cock. He gasps, and Jared quickly covers it with a kiss.

Sarah slowly sinks down onto Brenna's cock, welcoming his long cock deep within her folds.

"Ooooohhhhh," Sarah moans, slowly rocking back and forth on top of Brenna. "It fits and feels so good!" She begins to pick up the pace, reveling in the sensations.

Brenna reaches up and fondles Jared's breasts, as Sarah rides him for all he's worth. Sarah snatches the hitachi wand off the bed and the buzzing sound fills the air. Brenna feels Sarah tighten around his cock. Jared sighs, clearly becoming aroused by all the activity around her. Brenna reaches over, stroking his sex through the cotton pajama bottoms, sending little thrills through her body as they continue to make out.

"Uhhggnnn," Sarah moans. "Yes yes yes yes yes!!!' She's crying in triumph, pounding her powerful sex down on his slender hips, working the vibrator on her clit while fucking the hell out of him.

Suddenly, Sarah stiffens, and there's a gush of wetness down below, soaking Brenna's hips. She quivers, whimpers and then moans a loud gasping moan before convulsing one more time, pushing Brenna's hard cock out of her snatch.

"Oooohhh fuck." She moans, flopping over onto the bed. Jared looks over at her.

"Again?" Jared says, incredulous. Sarah is only able to nod, her thick brown hair hanging limply in her face, her limbs splayed out on the bed. Jared's cock, still standing tall and angry, hard and quivering.

Brenna sits up, pushing Jared away somewhat irritatedly.

"Well fuck." Brenna mutters, standing up. His engorged member swinging about lewdly.

"I'm sorry Bee, I tried to get you off first," Sarah offers weakly.

Brenna stands and turns to Jared, standing there topless. Without a word, Brenna reaches forward and pulls down the cotton pajama bottoms, revealing Jared's matted thick brown sex, already wet from excitement.

"Hey, woah, let's see.. um... I mean, if you want..." Brenna tips her over onto the bed, crawling between her legs.

"You ready?" Brenna growls. Jared, not trusting his voice, nods and lifts his long legs. Brenna reaches between the two of them, fumbling for his cock and then finds the right spot and slides it home. Jared groans as Brenna pulls back and slides more of himself inside of her.

"Yess," Brenna groans. "Fuck yes."

Jared tries to elevate her hips, pulling her legs apart to give him better access. "Do it, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Jared says, softly and then louder as Brenna thrusts into him, again and again. The bed rocks with their violent lovemaking. Sarah watches with interest as her good friend in her husband's body rails into her husband.

Suddenly, the pressure is too much. Brenna moans and thrusts deep into Jared's pussy. His butt clenches as he sends jet after thick jet of cum deep inside Jared. Finally, he pulls out, sending one last spurt all over her belly.

"Ooohhh fuck." Brenna moans in satisfaction, slumping over on the bed next to Jared. "That was nice." He says sleepily.

Sarah runs her hands through Jared and Brenna's hair, as the three lay intertwined on the bed.

Finally, Jared breaks the silence.

"I wonder how Erin and Ryan are doing?"

###

After much grumbling and moving around, everyone gathered back in the living room. Some retained their bathrobe or a t-shirt but at this point, no one was particularly feeling skittish about nudity.

"So, you all had fun," Erin says, lounging in her large fuzzy blue bathrobe, open to the waist. She scratched her beard. It was more of a statement than a question but Jared immediately blushed while Brenna cracked a big smile.

"We did. I assume you two hooked up?" She asked her husband, still in Fae's slender form. "Wasn't it weird having sex with yourself?"

Ryan shrugged, still wearing his large t-shirt, but completely bottomless. "It was fun," he says simply.

Brenna smiles, a rare look with Jared's dour features, and sighs. "Yeah it was. Sex as a man is fun." Next to Brenna, Sarah snorts.

"Sex as Brenna is fun!" she declares. She has peeled off the red lingerie from earlier and returned to the silk bathrobe, stretched over her impressive bust.

"So, how much longer till this all wears off?" Erin asks. Sarah grins.

"Why, you want one more round before we're done?" Sarah bites her lip and squeezes her breasts. Erin seems to consider it, but then sighs.

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Next time?"

"Oh, next time, I like the sound of that," Jared says, wearing a large t-shirt he pilfered from the bedroom.

"Really?" Ryan asks in surprise. "What changed your mind?"

"About seven inches!" Brenna jokes, swatting Jared on the butt. He blushes. "It was a really neat experience," he demurs.

"Next time it is!" Sarahannounces but her voice slurs halfway through as her face begins to change shape.

"It's happening!" Erin announces to no one in particular as the beard vanishes from her face, and her hips blossom out.

In just a few more moments, the transformations are complete and all at once, the five friends begin the search for their original clothes in relative silence. The party ended with warm hugs, embraces and promises for the future.

As Jared and Sarahsaid their goodbyes, Brenna closed the door and turned back to her husband.

"Wow, that was intense!"

"I know." He says with a knowing grin. "Who should we invite next?"

###

12