Body Swap Therapy - Entry 02

Story Info
I experience what it feels like to have a cock.
6.9k words
4.69
20.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,779 Followers

Body Swap Sex Diary Entry Two

Please read Body Swap Therapy Entry One before reading this.

This is the second entry in an ongoing series, that takes place in a reality where not only do magic sex spells exist, but people don't worry about pandemics, STD's, or the need for birth control.

Body Swapping is a story device that I've been fascinated by for several years. This series will explore the effect that switching bodies has on the sexual lives of those who use (and maybe abuse) that ability.

The spell in this story is entirely created by me and depends upon magic that will be mostly left to our imaginations.

Please remember I am a female, and even though I talked with my husband a lot about this story, and chatted here in the Literotica chat rooms with several men, I'm describing the male experience without having actually felt those sensations.

Give a little grace where my imagination outweighs reality.

Featuring:

Adina: a wealthy and mysterious widow that both Mariella and her husband met in college. She and Mariella used to date, and all three of them lived together for a time in a sexual threesome.

And Mariella: nearly forty years old and married to Hardy. She's in love with her husband, but less than satisfied with the current state of their sex life.

As always, I welcome your comments. I hope you enjoy reading!

IsabellaEmily

~~

Then:

I lifted my arm and saw that it wasn't my arm. I reached out with a hand that wasn't mine and touched the hairy chest that wasn't mine. I felt the hair from the chest tickle my fingers and I felt the pressure from the fingers against my chest.

I ripped the shower curtain aside and looked at the mirror over the sink.

"What the fucking fuck?!" I screamed, in a deep and male voice. "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK???!!!"

A male face that I didn't recognize was staring back at me from the other side of the mirror.

Now:

I stood in the shower under the running water, my mind swirling.

Adina.

The drinks.

The hot tub.

The sexually charged banter.

Something Adina talked about that was magic?

A spell?

Adina and I kissing in the hot tub.

Adina and I kissing on the patio next to the hot tub.

Her fingers.

Her mouth.

Us running down the stairs to my room.

On the bed.

On the balcony.

And then back on the bed, with her mouth on my clit and her cunt pushing against my face.

That super intense orgasm.

Something about the orgasm that I couldn't remember.

Holy fuck! I had to be dreaming!

I put my hands to my eyes and pressed hard, willing myself to wake up.

This didn't feel like a dream.

I was awake, in someone else's body, and as confused as I'd ever been.

Ignoring the intense need in my bladder I rushed back into the room, acutely aware that I was dripping wet and moving around on legs that weren't mine.

I turned on the light and stood in the middle of my room naked, dripping water everywhere and staring at the rumpled comforter on the bed.

Aside from appearing slept on, the bed was made. The room appeared just as it had after I had unpacked before heading downstairs to dinner with Adina the night before.

But there was no doubt. I was the only one in this room at this exact moment.

My thoughts were rushing at me faster than I could make sense of them, but the overwhelming need to pee was more than I could bear. Ignoring it wasn't going to make it go away.

I went back into the bathroom and stepped into the shower, and then quickly got back out.

The thought of someone else's piss running down my legs and around my feet was more than I could stand. Even if they technically weren't my legs and feet.

It suddenly seemed much less objectionable to pee in the toilet.

Out of habit I started to lift the lid and turn around, and then decided that it might be faster to pee standing up.

I'd seen any number of men do it over the years and had even playfully held my husband's cock a few times while he did it.

I lifted the lid and seat and stood with my feet on either side of the toilet.

I was hoping I could do this without having to touch the cock. Which was ironic since I'd happily and enthusiastically touched cock many times in my life.

I closed my eyes and willed myself to relax, concentrating on pushing the need for relief until the pressure burst and felt myself begin to pee.

I opened my eyes as I heard the stream of urine splash into the toilet, and I used my hand to lift the cock just a little bit, better centering the stream.

I lifted my head and stared at the towel rack over the toilet, wondering what had happened.

I wasn't experiencing some sort of amnesia. I knew for a fact that I was Mariella. I had all my memories and knew all about my life.

And I knew this wasn't my body, even if I couldn't make sense of what I was doing in it. If I was going to make any sense of this, I had to find Adina.

Where had she gone?

Like an idiot it suddenly dawned on me that whoever owned the body I was in might possibly in my body.

I felt a rise of panic within me.

What if something had happened to my body?

I was gripped with sudden panic that I might never see my own body again.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, willing myself to relax.

Whatever had happened to me I'd be able to find Adina and get her help to understand this and fix it.

Thinking of Adina stirred something in my memory.

A spell?

As silly as it sounded could this have something to do with that? Why had she insisted it would change my life?

The idea of a body swapping spell seemed ludicrous.

Except here I was, peeing standing up in a man's body.

I took another deep breath and tried to gather my swirling thoughts.

How fucking much can this thing pee?

Where is my body?

Is it okay?

Is Adina okay?

What if this happened to people all over the world?

Seriously, how fucking big is this goddamn bladder?

The idea that this might be happening all over the world was both terrifying and comforting.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate again on last night. I had the sense that I couldn't remember something that was terribly important, and that made me even more frustrated.

Finally, I felt the flow of urine begin to slow, and I waited impatiently for what felt like several more seconds for it to stop.

I flushed the toilet and then stepped back into the shower and grabbed the soap and began to lather up.

I had no intention of fully bathing, but I hoped the ritual of washing my body would calm me down. Even if it wasn't really my body.

I bent down to wash my foot and felt more pee dribble out of my penis. I suddenly flashed on watching Hardy shake his cock after peeing and realized that I couldn't trust this new plumbing the way I could my own.

I quickly stood upright and became very still. Staring at the shower curtain I tugged at something in my mind, like I was trying to remember a dream.

Something Adina said about gained perspective and having more empathy.

If this was something Adina somehow caused maybe she would have control over undoing it.

"Please let it not be permanent." I said softly.

I grabbed the cock and shook it back and forth, hoping to drain whatever fluid was still lurking in there.

When I was certain that I'd gotten as much out as was possible I hastily finished washing, trying to ignore the weird sensation of washing hairy legs and arms, and the strange feeling of water matted chest hair.

I turned the water off and got out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry myself. I stared in the mirror and realized how disconcerting it was to see someone else's reflection responding to however I moved my body.

I left the bathroom and went back into the bedroom and pulled a pair of panties out of the drawer I'd unpacked them in, before realizing that they'd never fit around this male body I was in.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I heard someone turning the knob on the door. They were moving slowly whoever it was, attempting to stay quiet.

Part of me hoped it was Adina coming to explain all of this.

And part of me worried it would be Adina and she wouldn't have any idea who I was.

I began to panic again, wondering how I could possibly convince anyone of what my real identity was.

The door opened slightly, and then it pushed all the way open, and Adina was standing there.

"Oh no Mariella." she said softly. "You're awake."

"You're fucking right I'm awake." I shouted. "Awake and needing some damn answers!"

"I can explain all this Mariella!" said Adina. "It's really fairly simple."

She came in and closed the door behind her.

"Simple?" I asked, much louder than I'd intended. "I'm standing here with a dick and you're saying it's simple? What the fuck is going on here?"

It registered that she'd called me by my name, so whatever was happening, she at least understood that it had happened. Even if she'd end up unable to explain it.

"I brought you some coffee." Said Adina. "Let's sit down and talk. I can answer all your questions."

"Coffee isn't what I need right now!" I shouted.

I was putting serious effort into controlling my volume, but I wasn't having much success.

"I want to know what the hell is happening to me!" I continued. "Where is my body? My real body? Is it alright? Am I alright? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"

"You're just fine." Adina said. "Let me explain all of this to you."

She put the coffee mug on the dresser and pulled the desk chair over by the bed. She sat down and gestured for me to do the same. I leaned against the dresser, stubbornly refusing to sit.

I didn't want to drink the coffee either, even though the smell of it was making me nearly delirious.

"Go ahead and drink the coffee." said Adina, "You probably need the caffeine. It'll help the hangover feeling."

I wasn't sure if she was worried about me experiencing a headache, or this body experiencing a headache.

But either way, she was right. I did want the coffee. I picked it up and held it under my nose. It smelled amazing. The feeling of the hot cup in my hand and the comforting smell almost made me feel normal.

And then I saw a man holding the coffee cup to his face in the mirror over the bed, and I felt my mind start spinning with questions again.

I took a sip and tried to figure out what question to ask first. I looked at Adina and decided to just start at the beginning.

"What is going on?" I asked. "Do you know how this happened?"

"What do you remember from last night?" she asked me.

"I remember dinner of course, and then being in the hot tub with you and talking about Hardy." I said. "And then we came up here. We fell asleep after we had sex, and then I woke up like this."

I spread my arms wide to indicate the body I was inhabiting.

"Do you remember your orgasm?" she asked me.

"Yes." I said, exasperated. "I remember having an orgasm. I enjoyed it too. That happens fairly often when I have sex."

"It starts with the orgasm." She said pointedly, as if I needed to pay attention to this part. "It's a magic spell that requires passion to ignite it. An intense and sort of strange orgasm is the beginning."

"It was sort of strange." I said softly. "Now that I think about it felt really weird. Intense, and enjoyable, but different from what I'm used to."

"That's because you were feeling his pleasure too." Adina said.

I went to the edge of the bed and sat down, suddenly exhausted.

"Whose pleasure?" I asked. "Please tell me what the fuck is going on."

"Do you remember anything after the orgasm?" she asked. "I promise I'm just trying to figure out how much you already know."

"After the orgasm I remember falling asleep." I told her. "The next thing I know I was in the bathroom and trying to pee with morning wood!"

I blinked rapidly, refusing to give into the sudden need to cry.

"I'm really sorry." She said. "I wanted to be here when you woke up to help you manage the surprise. That must have scared the hell out of you."

"I've had calmer mornings." I admitted. "So, you knew this was going to happen?"

"I did." She admitted. "I had hoped to help you get your bearings first thing. The hangover feeling is a side effect. It passes quickly, and then everything is okay."

"A side effect of what?" I asked, my voice rising again. "Because I woke up with a dick, and that is definitely not okay!"

"I should have been up here sooner." She said. "I really am sorry. You must feel so violated."

I took another gulp of the coffee, as if maybe the caffeine would help me make sense of all this.

"I mostly feel scared and confused." I said. "So, if it's not too much trouble can you explain whatever this is?"

I suddenly leaned forward and braced my elbows on my legs. I felt completely emotionally drained. My anger was dissipating, but my frustration remained. The presence of someone who seemed to know what was happening certainly helped me feel less frightened.

"You swapped bodies last night." Said Adina. "It's part of a magic spell, that requires passion to ignite. Extreme emotions and feelings can be the trigger, as long as someone has cast the spell over you."

"And the spell was cast over me?" I asked.

"Yes." She said. "I did it last night. And your orgasm, the passion you felt, it was the trigger."

"You did it?" I asked. "Is it permanent?"

"Oh god no!" she exclaimed. "It's easily reversable."

"Who am I?" I asked. "Where the fuck is my body?"

"You are in the body of a friend of mine." She said. "He is in one of my guest rooms at the moment, in your body. A body that he will take excellent care of. He has agreed to this therapy and has done this before."

Still sitting on the edge of the bed, I tried to take all this in. I took a sip of what was left of my coffee and tried to piece all of this together. I was stunned to realize that I believed her.

But why shouldn't I?

I was literally listening to her explain it while I sat there with a cock, testicles, hairy chest, and man's face.

"So I'm just a guy now?" I asked. "What the fuck am I going to do like this?"

"If you use it properly, that body will give you the gift of a perspective shift." She said. "A perspective shift that will change your marriage."

"How the hell does something like this even work?" I asked. "I mean this is...it's just so...I mean holy fuck!"

"I know." She laughed. "It's overwhelming and amazing, but the reality is that is very useful."

"How?" I asked, trying to calm down.

"In that body you can experience things sexually that you could never understand without it!" She said. "You now have what's better than a front row seat to what it's like to have sex as a man."

I hadn't thought of that. I had been so overwhelmed by all that felt wrong about this, that I hadn't even considered any possible benefits.

"How different could it really be?" I asked softly.

But then I remembered how different it had felt to pee through this cock. It was the same sensation. But very different.

"Oh you have no idea." Adina said. "I'd always known how horny men were, but once I got a chance to experience arousal from inside them, I now understand the power and opportunities that we have as women in a whole new light."

"I guess that makes sense." I said. "I have often wondered what exactly it's like to have one of these." I gestured to the cock that was now attached to my body.

"Wait until it gets hard." Said Adina. "You have no idea what it's like to feel that happen. Aside from an increased ability to understand how sex feels for him, you'll be able to actually feel those sensations, which are fun all by themselves."

"Is that why you did this?" I asked. "To teach me something?"

"Of course." She said. "I love you and Hardy dearly and would do anything to help you both. But I am sorry about how this must have felt for you. I should have told you about it last night, but I didn't think you'd believe me until you experienced it. But I still should have warned you."

"So, my body is okay?" I asked.

"Okay and still asleep." She said. "I looked in on him right before coming up here."

"Are there clothes for this?" I asked. "I feel a little weird sitting here talking to you while I'm naked."

"Weird?" she giggled. "Or aroused?"

She was looking at my crotch and I looked down and saw that my cock was a bit thicker and longer than it had been.

"For fuck's sake." I said. "Is that all it takes to get one of these things going? Talking to a woman?"

"The first time I was a man and saw a naked woman I had the same reaction." Adina said. "It was the first erection I ever got to feel from the inside."

"This can't be normal." I said.

I reached down to pinch it and felt it throb at my touch.

"The longer you're a guy the better you'll get at controlling it." She said. "But touching it to stop it from getting hard is a mistake. That'll only make it worse."

"Well I've always been curious about what it would feel like to have one of these." I said. "I guess now I might get a chance to experience it."

"Oh absolutely." She said. "You'll get to experience all the perks of a male body. Peeing standing up. Feeling a blow job. Having your balls tickled."

"I did the peeing one already." I admitted. "But I was too freaked out to really enjoy it."

"Well the peeing itself isn't really that different." She said. "But the convenience. You can pee anywhere with that thing, and you won't have to touch a toilet or lean on anything or get piss all over your clothes or shoes."

"That sounds really different to me." I laughed. "And pretty fucking convenient."

"You just have to be careful." She cautioned. "You'll become erect quickly, and without practice it's practically impossible to stop once it starts. If you're in public be prepared to sit or get behind something if you can."

"I'm noticing that." I said. "I keep trying to not think about it, and I keep noticing your cleavage and feeling it tingle. It's fucking weird."

"You'll notice that." Adina told me. "You will be much more visually stimulated. That's why you've got to be careful. You'll notice a pair of breasts and the next thing you know you'll have a cock hard enough to club someone with."

"So what is that?" I asked, sitting down on the bed. "I've always liked women, but am I even more attracted to them now that I'm in a male body?"

"As far as I can tell, it's a bit of your soul and that body." Said Adina, "Emotionally and intellectually and even sexually you are still Mariella."

"Makes sense so far." I said.

"You have your same taste in music, your same hobbies, your same phobias, your same hopes, dreams, and desires. You also retain all of your fetishes and kinks and your sexual orientation and interests." Adina continued.

"So I'm still me." I said. "I'm just wearing this like a costume."

"Exactly." Adina said. "But your new body will react the way it's wired to react. That's why you keep looking at my breasts. You will be much more visually stimulated while you walk around as a male."

"So the guy in my body won't be attracted to men like I am?" I asked.

"No he's oriented towards women and will still be that way." She said. "But he will physically and emotionally respond to them the way a woman would. That's why this can change your marriage. You'll be better equipped to give him what he wants and needs, and he'll be able to better give you what you want and need."

"How about sexually?" I asked. "Will I want to try kinky stuff he's interested in, or will he want to try the stuff I'm curious about?"

"No." she answered. "Not unless you were already interested it. But on a purely physical level you will find yourself instinctively responding to stimulation."

"For instance," she continued, "when I'm in a male body I get aroused and want to grind myself against my partner. Way more than usual. It was the cock that did it. I wanted to push it against or into someone when it was hard."

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,779 Followers
12