All Comments on 'Body Swap Therapy - Entry 02'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

Even better than chapter one. I reckon man Mariella needs to experience a prostate massage and a ruined orgasm. My cuckold knows all about them!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

God, I love where this is going

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 2 years ago

I have read the 2 installments, very interesting story idea. I will follow this because I published some thing vaguely similar in idea. April Fool's From a Creator.

4* on both

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

You described a male orgasm pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story. You have such a wonderfull style and your imagination is amazing. Looking forward to reading more about Mariella's story. I don't think I could offer you anything on where to go with this as you are such a prolific writer and I am sure Mariella will experience lots of amazing erotic adventures. Beautiful work.

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 2 years ago

I'm in this for the long haul.

You started out with a common storyline and gave it a twist and a yank, and now I'm hooked. Very nicely done.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

This is great! Your writing of the male orgasm is pretty spot-on. Though, in my experience, a we get older there's less of a mess to clean up.

gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

This is crazy good, great, spectacular, and amazing all at the same time!

Makes perfect sense starting slow for Mariella experiencing new male sensations for the first time. Building to more and more kink. So much to explore as this epic body swap journey continues, for both the male and female characters. Anxious to find out how the guy in the next room deals with his sensory over load having Mariella's female body. Can't wait for Body Swap Therapy-Entry 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the body swap genre but I've always felt that the female to male swap has been neglected. Thanks for filling this void. And when the neglected swap is written so well, that's an extra bonus. Hope this series runs to double numbers and examines all possibilities on the way

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Incredible descriptions. The guy that got her body seems to be getting a pretty bad deal though....

dirtyparisiandirtyparisianover 1 year ago

Delicious. Seeing and reading how you want to enjoy the intense pleasures as experienced by both the woman and the man, and the woman being a man while still being a woman. I am thinking not only what you've described in the story and what that did for me as the reader. But what it did for you as the writer, conjuring all this up and managing to capture so vividly in words, and perhaps even enjoying what it might do for your readers. Mmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me think the male orgasm as a very intense and explosive experience per this interesting and erotic description. Interesting how it reveals that our female orgasms are better- I speculate because they are not as intensely concentrated in one area, or they are much, much longer in duration or the fact they can be multiple, not just one short one, but truly would like to experience the described male orgasm, as it sounds like a different sort of thrill, so urgent vs. the alleged better ones we feel as females.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Your imagination is mind blowing!

Bravo Isabella!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...