Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another five minutes or so of talking mainly about science fiction, the ominous sound of thunder could be heard from the dark Brisbane skies, a sub-tropical rainstorm clearly moving in for the evening.

"We'd better be going before it pours down," said Lachlan, he and Chad getting up to make their exit.

Down the hallway, Dakota was finally close to ending her lengthy session on the toilet. The pretty blonde finished pooing, then unwound several lengths of toilet paper to wipe herself clean, the teenager feeling the soft absorbent toilet tissue tickling her pussy as she dragged it backwards to her anus and wiped her bottom.

Dakota was now done. She stood up off the toilet and pulled up her knickers, adjusting them so they were comfortable around her fanny and her bum. Dakota flushed the toilet, the clean water from the cistern consigning her feces and soiled toilet paper to Brisbane's sewer system, before reaching for the can of toilet freshener and spraying a liberal amount around in an attempt to banish the smells from her bowel movements.

Along the hall, Richie and his friends were able to hear the sound of Dakota flushing the toilet and Lachlan and Chad's eyes went wide.

"Has she only just finished in the toilet?" Chad asked in amazement.

"Did she fall in or what?" Lachlan asked.

Richie let out a slight laugh. "I can only wish that she would fall in, but no such luck. And that's nowhere near her world record, believe me."

Hearing Dakota spraying toilet freshener around the loo, Richie sighed in relief. Sometimes when his sister finished on the toilet she would be so absorbed in her phone that she would forget this small detail. And from past experience, Richie knew that the smell of Dakota's dumps could not only stink out the small room containing the toilet, but half the fucking house too.

In the laundry Dakota thoroughly washed and dried her hands, then made her way down the hallway texting on her phone, reaching behind herself to her bum and relieve a small wedgie through her school uniform as her knickers rode up slightly. Turning the corner, Dakota saw her brother and his friends, and as usual could not resist the opportunity to say something nasty.

"Has Nerd-O-Rama come to an end for another day?" she asked mockingly. "Oh well, I guess I'll see you two again sooner rather than later. I wish it was later rather than sooner or even better not at all, but it's not a perfect world."

Dakota, casting her usual haughty air, went on her way to her bedroom, still absorbed by her phone while Richie went outside into the overcast, grey and somehow ominous skies over Brisbane, some lightning clear in the black clouds.

"See you at school tomorrow," said Richie, thinking he sensed something odd in the way his friends were acting, but putting the feeling to one side.

As Richie went back inside, he of course could not see his friends as they walked down the street, the chubby blonde Chad and the slim Asian Lachlan in stitches as they thought about how Richie would freak when he found the spirit board under his pillow. They would have preferred to have pranked Dakota given she was a bitch and had freaked just as much as her brother when she saw the Ouija board, but both boys knew that they would never find the bravery levels required to play a practical joke on the bad-tempered blonde.

*

Dakota was not the only attractive but bad-tempered blonde who Richie had to deal with on a daily basis. The other was of course Jodie Mitchell, Dakota and Richie's mother. Tall, slim and stunningly attractive at the age of 46, Jodie with her long blonde hair and blue eyes looked much like an older version of Dakota which could be expected as they were mother and daughter.

Richie could tell his mother was in a bad mood by the way she drove into the garage after work and the way she slammed the car door. His mum often got into a bad mood at work, and although he had the grades to enter the vocation of his mother, no way was Richie going to follow his mother into dentistry. Looking in people's mouths all day when they had bad breath or wouldn't cooperate, nervous patients and incompetent assistants all conspired to get on Jodie Mitchell's nerves.

Richie knew there was another factor in his mother's bad humor today. He had seen his mother at breakfast gorging herself upon a sugary children's breakfast cereal she normally wouldn't touch, she only did so every four weeks. No wonder Dakota got in such a bad mood when it was that time of the month, she must have picked up the genes for monthly women's problems from her mother. Richie had heard that women's menstrual cycles do synchronize but in the case of his mother and sister, this fortunately was not the case. Jodie and Dakota Richards having their periods at the same time could possibly be the worst thing ever.

Dakota and Richie's father was called Doug, and like his wife he was aged 46 and had a demanding and responsible job. Doug Mitchell was a doctor, a GP at a local practice. But unlike his wife, the laid-back Doug, a tall and handsome man with light brown hair never got too stressed no matter what the day threw at him.

And this could be a variety of things. Last week a six-year-old boy had decided that the doctor who was about to give him a vaccination was the long-anticipated and much-feared dangerous stranger his parents and teachers had warned him about, freaked out and kicked Doctor Mitchell in his groin. The good doctor took all this in his stride, and just wanted to get home and relax. Well, as much as he could relax with a short-tempered wife and a bratty teenage daughter who dated a boyfriend who could well win the prize for the dumbest guy in Queensland, possibly Australia and maybe even the entire Southern Hemisphere.

Richie when doing research for an English Literature assignment had realized that his immediate family were a perfect example of the four temperaments. His mother was choleric, his father phlegmatic, his popular sister sanguine and Richie himself melancholic. At least given his parents' differing personalities they didn't fight often, most of the time Jodie told Doug what to do and Doug did it, just wanting a peaceful life. Dakota had learned from her mother's example, and in her relationship with her boyfriend she would tell Troy what to do, and Troy would do it. But in Troy's case it was probably best for him and everyone else that he did what other people told him.

Dinner that evening was a tense affair, Dakota annoying her mother by 'phubbing' her and concentrating on her phone at the table, her period-affected mother saying critical things, Dakota saying critical things back or being passive-aggressive and tensions rising as the strong-willed mother and daughter butted heads. Doug just wanted to eat his meal in peace and not get involved, and Richie wanted to vanish. The mood at the dinner table was matched outside by the ominous clouds and thunder and lightning in the night skies. Huge drops of warm rain fell, but the deluge that was inevitable was still in the Pacific Ocean and had not hit land as yet.

Dakota's announcement that Troy was coming over after football training was not well received by Jodie or Doug Mitchell, Dakota getting herself in a huff about the way her parents didn't like her boyfriend, her mother telling her to grow up and stop sulking, Dakota making some comment under her breath about what stage of the moon it was, Jodie sniping back and so on.

After dinner, Richie tried his best to ease his mother's mood by doing the dishes, but all Jodie could say to her son was, "Make sure you get all the soap stains off, I don't want to have to re-do the work tomorrow, Richie." With that Jodie had stormed off, leaving her crest-fallen son to do the dishes in fear of making a mistake and antagonizing his mother further.

Richie went into his bedroom when this work was completed and concentrated on something far more pleasurable on his lap-top - reading Star Wars fan fiction online. Richie wished he was in a galaxy far, far away. Well, Richie would have settled for Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin or Perth, just somewhere away from his bad-tempered mother and sister. And Troy wasn't even here yet.

Leaning back on his bed and putting his head on the pillow, Richie felt something unfamiliar against his back and looked under the pillow, puzzled. Richie's expression soon turned to horror however, when he saw the Ouija board in its box.

"Those morons," he said furiously, annoyed at Lachlan and Chad's stupid prank and worried how he was going to get it out of the house now his parents were home. If his mother saw the Ouija board, she would go off her fucking head.

Richie decided that the simplest solution was the best. Chad lived the closest, about a ten minute walk from the house, and Richie would just take it over there. He wished that he had his license so he could drive over there, but Richie had failed three practical driving tests and was now on a long waiting list to take the test a fourth time.

Of course, Dakota had gotten her driver's license at her first attempt, much to Richie's envy. Dakota on one hand seemed to enjoy the fact that she could drive and her brother couldn't as it made her feel superior, and also liked that she had exclusive access to their mother's old car, which she and Riche were supposed to share. On the other hand, when Dakota had to drive Richie anywhere she would bitch and complain about him not having his license, and continue her carping criticism for hours. As usual Richie could not win, but the worst part was that Troy had also passed his test first time. Troy, who actually had to be convinced by Dakota that New Zealand was a country on its own and not part of Australia and that the Titanic was real and not 'like some pretend ship from some like really old movie in the 1990s' was better at driving than Richie. This hurt Richie's pride no-end.

Taking the spirit board, Richie made his way out of the house hoping he would not encounter his mother. Had Richie discovered the board five minutes earlier, this would have been the case. During this time, Jodie Mitchell had been sitting on the toilet in the ensuite bathroom, her skirt around her waist and her knickers - white full brief panties - down around her ankles. Obviously attached to Jodie's panty saddle was a maxi pad, the napkin's white cover showing that Jodie's menstrual flow was particularly heavy that day.

Jodie had sat in great discomfort on the toilet for over ten minutes, having problems with both openings between her legs. With her uterus feeling like it was being ripped out of her body through her naval, Jodie's vagina released vast quantities of menstrual blood and larger clots into the toilet bowl, while her period also caused her diarrhea which created obvious problems for her anus.

Not surprisingly, Jodie used heaps of toilet paper to wipe her vagina and bottom clean. After getting up off the toilet, menstrual cramps again gripping her abdomen, Jodie had flushed the loo, sprayed toilet freshener around liberally to get rid of the smells left by her diarrhea and taken a washcloth, using it to wash her genitals, her buttocks and anal area. Taking a new pad, Jodie changed her feminine hygiene product over, removing the soiled and smelly napkin from her knickers and placing it into a sanitary disposal bag and pressing the fresh pad into her panties.

Pulling up and adjusting her knickers and pad around her crotch and bum - Jodie's blonde pubic hair that grew around her pussy a demonstration of what Dakota's pubes would look like if she did not shave down there - Jodie smoothed down her skirt and washed her hands, then left the bathroom carrying the sanitary bag for disposal in the outside wheelie bin.

Placing her sanitary bag in the bin, Jodie looked up at the Brisbane night skies, no stars and planets visible thanks to the black clouds. Large raindrops fell, and lightning flashed in the cloud, with distant rolls of thunder. Jodie was so absorbed in the stormy clouds that she turned a corner without looking and collided with her son in the driveway, giving her a start.

Richie was just as startled as his mother appeared from around a corner and they walked into each other, and given what he held in his hand, was terrified, quickly putting the Ouija board behind his back.

"Where are you off to, Richie?" Jodie asked.

Richie tried to sound casual. "Oh, just for a walk."

"A walk?" Jodie was incredulous. "At night? In weather like this?"

"It's not raining that much yet," said Richie.

Jodie looked curiously at her son, seeing that he had his arm behind his back and noticing his odd, evasive manner as well as the strangeness of him going out for a walk at night.

"Okay Richie, what's going on and what are you hiding behind your back?" Jodie stood hands-on-hips, while her son struggled for an answer, wishing something would happen to distract his mother.

In a sign that wishes sometimes do come true, Richie's silent prayer was answered. A car, driven very fast to the point of recklessness came screeching around the corner and into the driveway, the lights on full-beam nearly blinding both Jodie and Richie. The car's horn was beeped loudly, startling both Jodie and Richie and the young male driver leaned out the open window as he turned off the engine.

"Hi Jodie, hi Richie," he called, giving them a huge wave as he climbed out of the car, wearing jeans, running shoes and a red, blue and white tee-shirt of the football team he played for called the Roosters.

Neither Jodie nor Richie had any problem recognizing Dakota's boyfriend Troy Turner. Troy, aged 19, had been a student at the same Catholic school attended by Dakota, Richie and their friends but one grade above as he was a year older.

Troy, six feet two inches tall, fit and good-looking with dark brown hair and brown eyes, was good at many sports, but the one he stood head and shoulders above his competitors in was Australian Rules football. With superstar Troy in the team, the school had dominated the secondary school competition in South East Queensland and won the premiership easily and was sorely feeling his absence now he had finished school.

But while Troy was a great help in the school boosting its sporting prowess and trophies, it was quite a different story with academia. The school took pride in its consistent high grade average, but Troy was of no assistance there, in fact in the classroom he was a hindrance to this rather than a help. Since leaving school the previous year, Troy had been working as a laborer with his father and uncle's landscaping business and playing semi-professional football for a local team, the Roosters.

"Hi Troy," said Richie.

"Troy," said Jodie dismissively, knowing that her daughter and her dumbass boyfriend would soon he intertwined in each other's arms and seeing how deep each other's tongues would go into the other's throats. She looked back at Troy's car and sighed. "Troy, you've left your lights on."

"Huh?" asked Troy, turning around to look at his car. He had turned off the high-beam, but his main lights were still on. "Oh yeah, thanks Jodie, I didn't see that, lucky you did. Did you know that if I'd left my headlights on, I would have got a flat battery?"

Jodie answered deadpan, humorless. "I've been driving for nearly 30 years so yes, I did have some idea." The tall blonde felt more menstrual cramps coming on, and combined with the annoyance of Troy arriving Jodie forgot all about her son and his odd behavior. She strode back towards the house calling out, "Dakota, Troy is here - again!"

Troy turned off his headlights as Richie sighed deeply in relief at his sister's dim-witted boyfriend distracting his mother when she was about to find about the Ouija board.

"So um, Richie, did you do high school things at high school today?" Troy asked as Richie passed by his car. Troy was never good at starting and maintaining conversations, and Troy and Richie had very little in common so neither young man would be a fountain of conversation for the other.

"Yes," said Richie, but before he could elaborate any more there came a flash of light from the storm clouds and an immediate and loud crash of thunder. It startled Troy, who still had the driver's side door of his car ajar. As Troy jumped he pushed out the door, hitting Richie on the thigh.

"Ouch!" called Richie, stumbling backwards and dropping the Ouija board on the driveway.

"Oh shit, sorry Richie!" called Troy, closing his door and going over to his sister's boyfriend.

"It's okay Troy," said Richie.

"Hey, what's that?" Troy asked, his eyes going to the spirt board.

"Oh, um nothing," said Richie, trying to sound casual.

"Oo - hu - jia?" the puzzled Troy asked.

Richie might normally laugh at the way his sister's boyfriend had mispronounced Ouija, but he did not this time, fearing that his mother might come back and see the spirit board. "Ouija board."

"Huh?" Troy asked, trying to process this very strange way of spelling a very simple word. "I thought it was spelled W - E - E - J - A."

"It isn't," Richie assured Troy. He bent down to pick up the board, Troy doing the same thing at the same time. Both of them had their fingers on the box as they picked it up, but as they did so, they were distracted by a bright light behind them.

At first both thought it was a lightning strike, but when they turned they saw it was not normal fork or sheet lightning but a type of lightning seen very rarely - ball lightning. And it was not the normal lightning color - it was pink in color. Troy and Richie watched amazed, both still holding the Ouija board box as the little pink ball of light danced around bathing both of them in an eerie pink hue before disintegrating to nothing, a very slight thunder roll heard.

"What the fuck was that?" Troy asked.

"Ball lightning, you see it about as often as a blue moon," said Richie, still amazed at what he had seen.

"But the moon isn't blue," said Troy. He had only seen the moon appear white and yellow, never blue and was puzzled by the expression.

"No, it means something happens very rarely," explained Richie patiently. "It happened after Krakatoa."

"What's a Krakatoa?"

Richie looked at Troy's blank expression and as usual decided to be polite. "It was a volcano. When it erupted, the moon appeared blue. That's where the saying comes from."

Troy looked confused. "Was Krakatoa like a volcano on the moon or something?"

"No, it was in Indonesia, a long time ago."

"Like in the 1990s or something?"

"No, in 1883."

"Wow, that's a long time ago," said the amazed Troy. "So, did your Grandma or Grandpa see it?"

"I don't think so." Richie was finding it harder to prevent himself from laughing, and for once was glad to hear his sister's impatient voice from the front door, his sister having appeared to see what was taking her boyfriend so long. Dakota was still dressed in her Catholic school uniform, but had removed her Mary Jane shoes and white ankle socks and was now barefoot.

"Troy, get your arse inside, I thought you were supposed to be here to see me, not hang out with the nerd."

As usual, Troy decided the best thing was to just do what Dakota told him to do. "Coming Dakota," he called. He looked at the Ouija board, which Richie was still holding. "So, are you going to have like a séance or something?"

Richie shook his head. "No, the board belongs to one of my friends, he left it here. I'm just taking it back to him. Actually, if you didn't say anything to Dad and especially to Mum about it I would really appreciate it."

"About what?" Troy again looked blank.

"About the Ouija board."

Dakota's impatient voice again was heard. "Troy, come on."

"Well, I'd better go, and I won't say anything about the board. Catch you later, Richie."