Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Troy, see you later too."

Troy turned and went up the driveway to the house when he passed his girlfriend's father, Doug Mitchell having been doing some medical practice paperwork in the study and now coming out for some fresh air.

"Hey Doc, what's up!" called Troy, laughing at his own joke. It wasn't often that Troy thought up funny jokes but he had figured out that as his girlfriend's father was a doctor, asking him 'What's up?' would be amusing. While the joke was funny the first time Troy said it and maybe even the second time that he said it every time now when meeting Doug Mitchell was no longer funny to anyone, except for Troy.

Always good at feigning politeness, Doug simply said, "Hello Troy," watching as the dim-witted Troy went inside to see his teenage daughter, Doug like his wife often worrying that Troy and Dakota might make them grandparents sooner than expected.

Richie, shaking his head at Troy's joke, walked the ten minutes to Chad's house, the storm threatening to release its fury. Reaching the property where Chad lived Richie knocked on the door, his fat friend opening it and laughing when he saw Richie standing there with the Ouija board.

"Ha, ha, ha, it's the funny man," said Richie. He held out the spirit board as Chad opened the door. "You and your sidekick seemed to forget this."

"I wish we could have seen your face when you found it," said Chad, still laughing.

Another massive lightning strike lit up Brisbane's dark skies, and the crash of thunder came immediately. "I'd better get home before I get soaked or hit by lightning," said Richie. "I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"The spirits say yes," laughed Chad, holding up the Ouija board box as Richie went on his way, shaking his head.

Richie's luck with the rain held for most of the walk back to his place with only large drops fall, but when he reached his street this came to an end, and the skies opened, rain pouring down on Richie as he ran for home. The saturated Richie went inside and past the living room, where Dakota and Troy were lying on the couch together and multi-tasking.

The pair of young lovers were watching a trashy reality show on the television but had their phones with them. Dakota and Troy however were not using the phones to communicate with other people but rather each other, Dakota messaging Troy, Troy messaging her back and so on, the pair laughing but rarely talking together directly.

Dakota writhed on top of her boyfriend and pushed her hot teenage arse further into his groin, feeling Troy's erection against her butt. Dakota giggled and twitched as between her legs her clitoris responded, sending tingles through her genitals and causing the teenager's fanny to get moist, the double cotton saddle of Dakota's flowery panties getting damp courtesy of her aroused pussy.

As Dakota ran one of her bare feet up and down Troy's leg, her cute teenage toes clenching against the denim of his jeans, Troy put both of his hands to good use to pleasure his girlfriend. He moved his right hand to Dakota's bottom, feeling her firm bum cheeks and her panty elastic through the blue fabric of her school dress, this causing the young girl to get her knickers even wetter.

Troy's left hand moved to Dakota's chest, feeling her left breast through her dress and the fabric of her D-cup bra, both of Dakota's nipples hardening significantly. With Dakota's pony-tail tickling his nose, Troy nuzzled and kissed the back of her neck, Dakota moaning in pleasure.

Richie passed by the living room and stopped short as a massive lightning strike illuminated the windows, and a massive roll of thunder caused things to rattle. Dakota immediately became irritated by her twin brother's appearance when she was enjoying herself with her boyfriend, and glared at Richie.

"Hey, take a photograph next time it will last longer you perve," she spat, the intimidating glare on Dakota's face indicating to Richie that hanging around here was not such a good idea.

Richie hastily made his retreat to his bedroom, thinking about his sister's relationship with her boyfriend. Dakota could hardly have found a better partner than Troy. Extremely superficial and impressed by good looks and sporting talent, Troy easily ticked both boxes for his shallow natured sister. With Dakota having such a bossy and controlling nature, Troy's lack of intelligence meant that he was hardly going to stand up to her, giving Dakota the absolute control of the relationship she needed. With Troy often unable to think of anything to say and therefore saying nothing at all, Dakota could talk for both of them. This was a big win for Troy, who could relax in social situations and not be overly stressed intellectually. All he had to do was sit there and agree with everything Dakota said.

It wasn't the sort of relationship that Richie would have wanted, but then again Richie didn't have any relationship at all so he wasn't really in a position to judge. He had never had a girlfriend, never been on a date, never been kissed and obviously never had sex, unless his right hand when alone in his bedroom counted. Once he had seemed certain to break his dating duck by asking out a gamer girl named Paige to a movie. But Paige had gotten a better offer from another guy and cancelled her date with Richie, leaving the lonely virgin to spend another Saturday night alone.

In the living room Dakota and Troy were still lying together on the couch when Jodie walked in. It wasn't the first time during the evening that one of Dakota's parents had entered the living room. Doug had done so earlier and wasn't overly impressed by the way that his teenage daughter was lying with her boyfriend, but a look from Dakota's blue eyes had told her father that his evening would be turned into a very unpleasant experience if he stopped her from doing what she wanted, so Doug had shied away from confrontation and let it ride.

Jodie had no such qualms about a confrontation with her daughter and stood in front of the couch glaring at the pair. "I'm just on my way to get a bucket," she said.

"Why, do you need to throw up?" the clueless Troy asked, feeling no reason to remove his hand from his girlfriend's tits even though her mother was right there and clearly impressed.

Jodie was typically humorless. "No Troy, I am going to fill the bucket with cold water and throw if over the pair of you."

Dakota sighed deeply and dramatically, and pushed Troy's hands away from her boobs. Moving off him, they changed position so they were sitting next to each other, Troy's impressive manhood throbbing in his jeans and underpants. If he had to stand up now it would have created a very awkward situation, but fortunately this was not the case.

"Satisfied Mum?" asked Dakota, the teenager rolling her eyes in a typical passive-aggressive display.

"Not really. It's getting late, you have school tomorrow and Troy has work, and I'm sure Troy doesn't want to be driving home when the rainstorm hits." With that, Jodie strode out of the living room, intending to fix herself a hot water bottle and lie down to ease her menstrual cramps.

After much making out at the front door, Dakota and Troy making it seem like Troy was going to a war zone on the other side of the world and they wouldn't see each other for months rather than driving a short journey to the adjacent suburb and seeing each other the next day, Troy headed out into the wet Brisbane night and drove away.

Soon, everyone in the Mitchell house was in bed save for Dakota, the rain outside now a deluge. The young girl was naked in the bathroom that she and Richie shared, her long blonde hair now untied and hanging loose, accentuating the beauty of her nudity. Dakota had had a shower at school after netball training, and didn't need another one, but spending time with her boyfriend had left her quite sticky between her legs, and she didn't want to go to bed like that and wake up with a smelly fanny.

Taking a pink washcloth and wetting it, Dakota opened her legs and thoroughly washed her sticky bald beaver, getting rid of all the musty, feminine scented dampness. She also gave her anal area a quick wash, before rinsing out the cloth and drying her pussy and arse with a nice soft towel.

Dakota took fresh knickers - white and light blue striped bikini panties - and pulled them up, adjusting them around her bottom and her box. Picking up her oversized tee-shirt - a tee-shirt of Troy's football team the Roosters - she put it on, covering up her big tits and nubile teenage body.

Leaving the bathroom and walking back to her bedroom, Dakota swung her bare feet into bed and lay under the duvet, the heavy rain outside lulling her to sleep in seconds. Doug and Jodie Mitchell were likewise asleep as lightning strikes lit up their master bedroom, and Richie was also sound asleep.

Outside, the sub-tropical rainstorm picked up in force, rain pouring down in torrents with massive streaks of lightning. All of South Queensland and far Northern New South Wales were experiencing heavy rain and thunderstorms; from Byron Bay and Tweed Heads just across the border; the Gold Coast; the Hinterland and Mount Tambourine; the satellite city of Logan; all of the Brisbane city and its suburbs; the large town of Ipswich, the Darling Downs and its main city Toowoomba lying west of Brisbane; and the Sunshine Coast to the north all the way up past Noosa Heads and the Wide Bay Region.

Some suburbs had lost power in the storm, but the power remained on in the Brisbane suburb where the Mitchell family lived. The illuminated numbers on Richie's bedside clock read 11.59, before the display changed to 0.00 as midnight arrived and the date changed from Thursday the 12th to Friday the 13th. A lightning bolt lit up Richie's bedroom as it struck down in a small patch of bushland a few kilometers away, but while this light quickly went out another light soon illuminated Richie's bedroom.

This light was pink in color the same as the ball lightning he and Troy had observed earlier in the day, surrounding the sleeping Richie in an eerie pink glow, much like an aura or halo. In Troy's bedroom in his house, a similar thing could be seen with him, the sleeping Troy's tall and fit body illuminated in a pink glow.

The thunderstorm continued past midnight, before easing around 2 am and petering out over the next hour. Drizzle was still falling when Richie awoke at 4.30 am, needing to pee and feeling very thirsty. Deciding to get a glass of water first, Richie made his way into the bathroom, still waking up. Turning on the bathroom light, Richie looked into a mirror and jumped in absolute shock at what he saw in the reflection. Richie saw not his own face reflected, but the face of his sister's boyfriend Troy!

END OF CHAPTER 1 - TO BE CONTINUED...