All Comments on 'Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mole114mole114almost 5 years ago
Give it up mate

Seriously whatever direction you think you are going with this story you truly are failing miserably at it

The story is long winded and goes no where your obsession with a girl Having a crap and pissing in explicit detail is a bit creepy weird and obsessive

Nothing happens in this story for 2 very long winded and poorly written chapters

Seriously give it up mate itโ€™s not even worth wiping Dakotas arse with after her 47th dump of the day ๐Ÿ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wtf

This is terrible! Long winded and meandering and obsessed with some girl taking dumps. Quit while youre behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Officially never reading anything by this author again

I was hoping after all the comments from the first story in this series that the author would have improved their offerings, but maybe they didn't read any on the comments, because this entry might be worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Give up

This is long, boring and rambling crap

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 5 years ago
trash

I agree with mole, this was a waste of time, the 1st chapter was all about his sister, and mother shiting and pissing and being on the rag, you clearly have a fetish for that and you are one sick fuck, chapter 2 was more of the same, do the readers a favor and stop writing. 1 star and that was even too much for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
slow

way too slow and is it supposed to be about sex at some point???

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
This is getting old...

Is something ever going to happen? I'm done done.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
dynamite

I enjoyed this chapter good slow build up keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dude...

clearly you have a shitting/pissing and period fetish, and I won't judge you for that, but nothing happened. You could have cut the last chapter entirely, the Ouija board is basically irrelevant as the never even used it and could have just woken up in each other's body, and you focus on everything besides plot. It's been names, shitting, pissing, a couple showers, school, work, and still basically nothing has happened. Make something happen. Also, pick a goddamn word to describe a vagina and stick to it. You go from slang, to making this sound like an anatomy class. Honestly, you probably could have cut almost all of this chapter, and I feel like that's probably true for the rest of this goddamn story. This isn't even buildup, this is just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You suck

Terrible, please stop writing

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Hey Commenters.

Cut the author some slack,even tho the storyline is a bit weird,it is highly funny shit,I mean to have a dumb-ass jock,and a gamer nerd switch bodies and living completely different lives is just fucking hilarious,and how both Dakota and Richies Mom are so graphically detailed when they're taking a shit or piss is both disturbing and exciting is just fucking mindblowing.

Sure you have a right to judge at the sick content but for those of us who just sees this as fantasy it just makes for an interesting read,simple as that.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Ok if I was reading this as a story it's slow but funny, although Dakota posing I can do without. Sadly it's literotica and you're taking to long to get to sexy time. You could have at least had Dakota masterbate to orgasm in the school loo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous